SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

James Connor

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Ixel
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

At the first days of July I recive this message in a dating site

Hello there,
Pardon me for fast tracking you,i have just gone through your profile and its quite amazing your personality,i can't help but think that you would by far be an interesting person.I sincerely would not mind us being friends for now and hope to move to another level if I interest you as well.It is known that friendship built on a strong foundation leads to a better relationship in future.

Expecting to hear from you soon and would sure be delighted to know you much more......Stay Good and have a nice week ahead.
Respectfully,
James

I look to the profile and is

luvlife87 43 / M
"looking for love"
Matawan, New Jersey, United States
Gold Member
Introduction
what more can i say,well am honest,faithful and family oriented,i love spending time with my family to share love and laughter together,am God fearing and have so much respect and care for my partner.Am looking for a woman that will love me with all her heart and take my son as her own too and have motherly love to share and ready to make a happy family .please if you are not serious don't contact me cos am looking forward to have a serious and committed relationship that will last forever and will all always stand to test at all time.

My Ideal Person: I need a woman who would show me so much love & affection,a friend and companion,someone i can lean on and would always be willing to dry my tears,i dont need a lazy or dependent woman.Forget about outward appearance i believe so much in the inner beauty.So now i am giving this a try,and i know God has a reason for taking my wife,all i need is a good and loving woman that would bring a smile back on my face and love my son

like her own.I need a woman that wouldnt go behind me to do whatever she likes,i believe so much in team work.I know my special someone is out there,it might take a little time,but we must get together and start anew.
Information
• 43 / Male
• Matawan, New Jersey, United States
Looking For: Women for casual dating, a serious relationship or marriage
Birthdate: January 11, 1969
(43 years old)
Relocate?: Maybe/Yes
Marital Status: Widowed

Ok so I take my chances and answer him and he send me this

Hello Dear

How are u doing, i was so happy when i got ur mail and i will like to tell u more about my self and i will also like to know u more also . will start by introducing my self,
I am 43years old, 5.9fts in height, a moderate physique and loving heart.
I am an easy going man,very composed and like things done methodically.
With all these, I am such a lonely man as I have no one to call my love as i lost my Wife when she was about giving birth to our child. I have decided not to be saddened by this irreplaceable loss anymore as friends and those close to me have advised that i move on, hence my seeking for a friend, and the Lord willing, a loving partner i can spend the rest of my life with.
I am looking for a long-term relationship, as well as some new friends so I can start over.
I do not intend to play games as i would take you seriously no matter your background, looks or status. I am willing to love and be loved. I want to love you for who you are and i pray you would do same, I would indulge in so many things with you and promise never to make you regret your knowing me.
I like surprises. I enjoy shared opinion on issues with people and most especially family and friends. I am sure we would be if the Lord permits! Hit me if you need love like you have never experienced. I am a man of few words that i keep!
You can be in touch with my yahoo ID [email protected] or [email protected]
We could chat as well my dear, take care and stay bless.

James
We start to chat everyday and talk on the phone +1286718256, and then he proposed me, he said he can live with out me , but first he has to go to Nigeria for bussines, he sent me the contract and the plane ticket and this letter

Hi Dear,

Good morning,trust you had a wonderful night rest and the bugs didnt bite....(smiles),i got up in the early hours of today thinking about you and how we started communicating few days ago......I know that love is often difficult on the internet,most people are only after a cheap thrill,they want to chat for a few minutes then take their excitement elsewhere. With me I want to take our excitement on to the next stage to think about you in more and more parts of my life.

I admire the way you think,your outlook in life and how you express yourself.......The relationship between two people includes love and passion, understand... The love is a respect, trust, unity of hearts. It is when you want to do everything to make for person who you love and you wont to see he/she is happy. If love exists then passion will be between people,but if there are no trust and no faith, love will die! Main thing what we are both wait of this meeting is to understand how we match each other and if we have a real chance to be together.Dear,

I am so happy that you appeared in my life… you are like a breath of fresh air to me....I am so happy that you are in my life, the person who I would like to come to, the person whom I would like to see near with me, the person who has a deep inner world and the person who is full of love to give. my dear, I promised to be honest with you and I am so glad that we met. We do not have anything to hide from each other and with each letter we know something new about each other.As for me, I think that it is possible to fall in love with a person whom you never seen, but I also believe that 1000 letters will never replace a real meeting! I will be waiting for your letter, my dear.I search only for serious attitudes. I do not search for entertainments. I wish to love and beloved. I wish to meet a serious woman whom i can create a amicable and happy family.

The family constructed on love, respect, trust and care about each other.I am very kind, gentle, romantic man. In my heart it is full of love, tenderness, cares and all this I wish to give to the only and the beloved woman. I am that man for which house, wife, children are most important in my life.I will love the woman and she will be my only woman on all Planet Earth. For me there will not be other women. I wish to make my lovely wife happy. I wish to speak to my beloved wife with alot of gentle and tender words every day, each hour, every minute and second.

My dear you have very much attracted me. You are very touch my soul. Maybe we can give to each other that which we seek: love, understanding, care about each other. I am tired from loneliness. I wish to fall asleep and wake up in embraces of the beloved in the morning,making breafast by bed for the woman i love and all those romantic attitudes. I wish see your message more often.Respectfully,
James
He calls me every day and chat with me and gave this number so I can call him +2348163401910, but then fifteen days later he was worried because the bussines went wrong and needs money, and no one lends him the money, he ask for 2200 dollars to make the bussiens and then they would pay him so he can buy the ticket home. At this point I belive him and was so worried, but he became agressive asking for the money so I check the antiscams sites and what was my surprised that i found him .. I found he uses another profile with another name Luke Peterson, [email protected],[email protected],[email protected]. Profiles at facebook, hi5 and many date sites.
I was so angry, and make a mistake I call him and ask about it, and he ust said that a friend open a profile at a date site, but he never used .
And he asks me about the money, because he hprefers to die than return home and loose everything, so I told him that I was really worried about his son been so lonly all this month that I will call the American Embassy at Lagos and report his case, so they would help him return home, he went mad and end the conversation.
I was saved by antiscams sites, hope this help others to be safe
Ixel
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Some of the pics this person uses

[url]http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/198/93105451.jpg/[url]http://img221.imageshack.us/img221/4798/65680576.jpg[url][URURL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/860/92064932.jpg/L=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/513/s010s.jpg/
URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/152/10534898.jpg[/url]
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic