SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Anyone working a hitlad bait at the mo?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
haraldgormson
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 7:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Greetings fellow baiters, just wondering if anyone out there is currently baiting a hitlad that puts you in contact with a CIA Agent in Spain who then tries to fleece you for a "memorandum of understanding" fee of $3k. This is my first bait so I am trying to throw in as much twaddle as I can to see how far I can go with it. So far so good. Got a lovely phoney CIA id with a very sauve looking Bond like photo and the Memorandum to peruse in .doc... unfortunately my phone only reads PDFs so he'll have to convert it for me Smile

IP addy from all comms seems to point to US, and the emails only seem to appear during US hours for both the hitlad and the agent.

---------------------
Subject: READ THIS VERY CAREFULLY

Read this letter very carefully and don’t askhow I got your Contact because this could be the last one you read from me ifyou fail to co-operate and understand why I write you this.
I am CIUDoD JUARoZ, an Mexico mafia boss and a special assassin, I was trainingat a paramilitary camp in Bulgaria and i am on the Italy's list of the 100 mostwanted criminals.
Two years ago, I was arrested by the police on Sunday (July 11, 2010) andsuspected of having participated in drug trafficking activities as the leaderof the Amato-Pagano clan, which i broke off from the Neapolitan mafia, theCamora.
I was paid to assassinate you, but I decided to give you a chance and help youget out of this because I have decided to stop many assassins from killingpeople for just money.
I am not writing you to believe me on this, but to tell you what will happennext to you if you don’t co-operate with me and get you self off this and I amnot writing you because I want to carry out my mission, but because I don’twant you dead.
Many people that fail to co¬-operate with me and get them self, of this missionto assassinate them was killed.
The allegation brought to me was not enough reason for me to just kill a personlike you and make your family suffers a very big lost.
I have every information’s on who want you died, WHY THEY WANTS YOU DEADand I will give you AFTER GUIDELINES ON WHAT TO DO NEXT, to avoid this and saveyour SELF and your family because, I am not the only assessing sent to killyou.
For Your Own Good, you must keep this to yourself, BECAUSE YOU DO NOT KNOW WHOIS AGAINST YOU AND WHY THEY WANTS YOU DEAD, I want you to keep this as a secretuntil I forward you the video tape of the people that wants you assassinated sothat you can nail them down after while am gone..
I really don't know why I want to help you, but thank your stars becauseI have killed about 40-50 Business men and woman within the past three-fourMonths ago and I have chosen not to kill you or any one again, because I wantto stop this act of killing people and also stop any assassin around the worldfrom killing people for just money.
MY Eyes are on you, so don't try anything stupid OR involve the F.B.I OR POLICEon this because I, only know what will come out ,if you informed the F.B.I ORPolice men and ones they find out about your plains... you will have yourselfto blame for that..
Again, don’t not contact the F.B.I OR POLICE on till I have giving youall information’s you need to get them all and I want you to know that am %100sure of what am saying, but will only advise you to trust me so I can get youout off this only if you co-operate with me.
I am not writing you to ask of any f£*%ng money from you to save your life
UNDERSTAND THAT?
Get back to me as soon as you get this message so that I can tell you all to dofor the safety of your life.
Contact me back on And You have only less than 88hours.
contact back to me on my private email:***************@yahoo.com
Have a nice day
--------------------------

Edited F word in case any children are reading Smile

Here's the headers from the CIA agent mails after the hitlad introduced us....

Received: by 10.194.80.7 with SMTP id n7csp1117wjx;
Fri, 10 Aug 2012 19:05:57 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.58.23.104 with SMTP id l8mr1082001vef.52.1344650756462;
Fri, 10 Aug 2012 19:05:56 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <************@yahoo.com>
Received: from nm23-vm0.bullet.mail.bf1.yahoo.com (nm23-vm0.bullet.mail.bf1.yahoo.com. [98.139.212.191])
by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id a6si429109vdw.19.2012.08.10.19.05.53
(version=TLSv1/SSLv3 cipher=OTHER);
Fri, 10 Aug 2012 19:05:56 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: best guess record for domain of ************@yahoo.com designates 98.139.212.191 as permitted sender) client-ip=98.139.212.191;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: best guess record for domain of ************@yahoo.com designates 98.139.212.191 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=************@yahoo.com; dkim=pass (test mode) [email protected]
Received: from [98.139.212.150] by nm23.bullet.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 11 Aug 2012 02:05:52 -0000
Received: from [98.139.212.202] by tm7.bullet.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 11 Aug 2012 02:05:52 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1011.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 11 Aug 2012 02:05:52 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: [email protected]
Received: (qmail 79036 invoked by uid 60001); 11 Aug 2012 02:05:52 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1344650752; bh=eBEE+bFKuTc8/jZWXUldLd0YhAAs/uth/PaQ3J4P2eg=; h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Message-ID:Date:From:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=1opDwL5LxxAuyBB4sPEd0a2tTA3LUqPxcN4NVnCBgwU+4/VBJR91+darGHpw8qp7dkL4JQlL067Kp3vlvE/yPX5cBS1mjOBQ09fFw3zo+H2cJIqom2pvJ/Amc6ROTprQZOPhPvQmfmTRvlSx9l1eZgFYqTtfTC+5kF/gGLMhq9E=
DomainKey-Signature:a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Message-ID:Date:From:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type;
Received: from [199.58.84.52] by web140503.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Fri, 10 Aug 2012 19:05:51 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.0.8 YahooMailWebService/0.8.120.356233
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2012 19:05:51 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks Morgain Le Fay

"Presently now we have stop the transfer of money into our account due to internet fraud-star." --- ONGOING BAIT when asked about bank transfer.

Last edited by haraldgormson on Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:49 pm; edited 3 times in total
Morgain Le Fay
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You might check one of the hit lad threads using the search button (use hit lad or hitlad).

The last post in this thread was the end of July, might check it out

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=214184&start=1225

Some emails when IP checked will show US, i.e. in California (i.e. Yahoo) or the IP might have been spoofed to appear to be US

If you post of the headers we can take a look at it. Edit out any email address of yours that might appear.

Mortar x5
TV Star
.edu's 260 reported
Click here to support 419Eater.com
US Dropbox

"You people are all Junks" - Miss E. Kabx

"Maybe you are insane as your so called sat..." Barrister Insane

The website below is available for Eater folks to use.
Film & Production Needs
haraldgormson
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

OK so I have the Western Union transfer details from my lad for a collection by a young ladette in SC in the U.S. Even managed to find her address... Google Streetview however never made it down her street, which is a shame Sad tho it does look a bit rough. Also the nearest collection office is only a 5 minute drive away.

Might have to take a walk to my nearest WU at lunch and pick up some forms Smile

Wonder if my laddette is on Facebook??? Wink

Last edited by haraldgormson on Mon Aug 13, 2012 2:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Morgain Le Fay
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

PM sent

Mortar x5
TV Star
.edu's 260 reported
Click here to support 419Eater.com
US Dropbox

"You people are all Junks" - Miss E. Kabx

"Maybe you are insane as your so called sat..." Barrister Insane

The website below is available for Eater folks to use.
Film & Production Needs
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic