SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Another Tatya

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 12:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I started this one with 2 characters and I know another baiter is on it as well.

Quote:
Baby i tried to write to you today but it was a mistake in the system. Sad( I again send my letter to you:

Baby my email: @yahoo.com.
Write me today and I shall give you my photos.
I am lonely beautiful girl. I think we will be good friends. i wait your letter. Tatyana

p.s. write on my email if you see my letter.

Quote:
Baby I'm sorry for not having replied to you, I was on a business trip.
I have not had the opportunity to go on the Internet.
I went through the small villages and collect the accounts.
in our village a small center of the Ministry of Culture.
I work there as an accountant. I'm 22 years old. I was born on August, 28, 1989.
Soon I will write more and talk about myself. write to me like you my photo or not? yours

Quote:
Baby i come from a business trip recently. I already wrote to you about it.
I went to villages and checked the accounts of officials who work in the arts.
My parents told me that I should be an accountant. I graduated from university and work accountant.
Now i have free time. I hope you're not married. because I do not want to be a lover or destroy a family.
a couple of weeks, I hope that will make Skype. I now have this program does not work. because the virus eat my computer.
I want to know you better in the letters and then we'll decide what to do next.
in the future, I can give you my photo with my name on a sheet of a paper and we can talk on the phone, that you have understood that I am real.
Yet soon I can send you my videos, saying hello baby. and you will understand that I am real girl.
Now if you're interested to communicate with me, then I'll be happy. I hope that neither I nor you will not disappoint each other in dialogue.
At us in Russia now night. I live in Russia and i was born on August, 28, 1989.
I live in village Volochanka. it is Area Siberia, country - Russia. I send you a card of district with my village.
Ok baby, I go to bed. i wait your letter, kisss, yours

Quote:
Baby i am glad that you have written to me the letter.
IF IT IS INTERESTING TO YOU - My growth of 166 centimeters. Weight of 52 kgs.
PROBABLY TO YOU WRITE ON 10 GIRLS EVERY DAY.Smile
I want to find out you better. Because then we have written each other by one word. I hope to not lose with you contact now.
Sweety by the way at me the groom was.SadI have decided to write to you through the Internet when have understood,
that to me to not find love in my village.
At me the friend was, but he has changed to me with other girl and has broken my heart.Sad(
I hope you search for the girl, not because you too had tragedy. This heavy time in a life of each person.
It is impossible to be lonely. It is necessary for the person, that who that loved him. Otherwise the person simply
will go mad. You agree with me? Therefore I have decided to find the man in city. But many of them drink Russian vodka.
I do not like vodka. I do not love alcoholics. therefore I searched for the man in other country with other mentality.
I have found you and if you not against we shall be friends.
I have not had time to have yet sex with former the man. Therefore I still the virgin and am afraid of conversations on sex a little.
Therefore yet do not speak me about it. It confuses me.
In the future I to you shall call by phone. We shall understand each other by phone. I confident.
yours Tatyana

p.s. I shall write now to you more often. At me free time from work has appeared.

This mail comes with 2 pix, different angles, same sign work.

Quote:
Baby all day yesterday i was in the garden. Sad( I dug the weeds out there to grow vegetables better.
I made for you my photos with my name. that it may be easier to believe in my existence.
although i am not nice to prove it to you. but the time is now heavy.
so I decided that these two photographs from different angles to help you be more honest with me.
do you like my age? like it? I will soon be 23 years old.
About the age difference, i have never experienced. My grandfather was older than my grandmother for 20 years.
They never swore and lived happily for life. so I'm comfortable with the large difference in age.
I taught English at the university. spoken language, I understand very well.
I'm going in mid-July in a big city and there you will call from a phone booth.
there is a telephone service and I can get through to you. in my village do not have international calling!
I remind you that I live in Russia. I hope that it will not be a barrier to our dialogue?
Or do you want to be friends with a girl just out of your country?
what is your local time to Greenwich? I have the time to Greenwich 6. Greenwich in Moscow 3. I have the time difference with Moscow 3:00.
I go to the store soon. Mom asked me to buy food to make Breakfast

He drops me for 9 days and only comes back to one of my characters.

Quote:
Baby excuse me i for a long time did not write. Was not internet.
today i can write you a letter again.
Thank you for having responded to my letter. I would like you to send me more your photos.
I learned that your life is better in these photos. I will also send you more of my photos.
We are now very hot. but the summer we do not have long. usually cool on the street. Yet it is Siberia. We are not very warm.
but now the heat on the street. Sad And high humidity. Because this is not very comfortable.
We have very clean air. there are almost no cars in the village and no production and no plants.
people are mostly engaged in fishing and breeding reindeer and sheep.
make the skins of sheep and reindeer, salted fish, made of wood, and various crafts are sold in central Russia.
in fact we have the entire village is engaged in handicrafts. I work as an accountant in the Ministry of Culture.
here in the village's most popular Ministry.
I will try to carefully read your letter and to answer all your questions.
I get paid at the end of the month and I want to buy a new processor for your computer.
because my computer is almost dead. he was already 10 years old and very old.
I would try to use yahoo msn, or skype. God forbid that the speed of Internet has allowed me to go to these programs when I have them do it.
I'll give you a short video with me. and I hope to be able to send it. No longer do, because it will not be able to go to you.
because of the weak rate of Intermet. on Facebook I do not. I do not have on any dating site.
I'm disappointed in those sites. there is always a perversion which have naked pictures of me! I hate these people.
If you enjoy writing letters to me, then we will have a strong loyal friendship.
in the near future I will go to the big city, and from there I will call you.
in my village do not have international calling. because we all live in the past century. Smile
I have a mom and most people in the village did not even know how to use the computer. Smile
I finish my letter. I will try to answer all your questions. if not immediately then in other letters.
I again wrote a long letter. Smile Please email me the big letters. I want to know everything about you.
I hope that you are an honest man and did not play with me in the game. I never have luck with men.
they were all idiots. And do not forget that I am still a virgin.
this suggests that I am a decent girl and not a whore, whose naked pictures you can ask for and play with me in the game.
a little bit of patience and trust I will reward you phone calls and your videos.
I hope that is not strictly written letter? Smile
I would not want to stop communicating with you. I ask you to send me a lot of your pictures. yours

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
Bomber Harris
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Baby excuse me i for a long time did not write. Was not internet.today i can write you a letter again.Thank you for having responded to my letter. I would like you to send me more your photos.I learned that your life is better in these photos. I will also send you more of my photos.We are now very hot. but the summer we do not have long. usually cool on the street. Yet it is Siberia. We are not very warm.but now the heat on the street. Sad And high humidity. Because this is not very comfortable.We have very clean air. there are almost no cars in the village and no production and no plants.people are mostly engaged in fishing and breeding reindeer and sheep.make the skins of sheep and reindeer, salted fish, made of wood, and various crafts are sold in central Russia.in fact we have the entire village is engaged in handicrafts. I work as an accountant in the Ministry of Culture.here in the village's most popular Ministry.I will try to carefully read your letter and to answer all your questions.I get paid at the end of the month and I want to buy a new processor for your computer.because my computer is almost dead. he was already 10 years old and very old.I would try to use yahoo msn, or skype. God forbid that the speed of Internet has allowed me to go to these programs when I have them do it.I'll give you a short video with me. and I hope to be able to send it. No longer do, because it will not be able to go to you.because of the weak rate of Intermet. on Facebook I do not. I do not have on any dating site.I'm disappointed in those sites. there is always a perversion which have naked pictures of me! I hate these people.If you enjoy writing letters to me, then we will have a strong loyal friendship.in the near future I will go to the big city, and from there I will call you.in my village do not have international calling. because we all live in the past century. SmileI have a mom and most people in the village did not even know how to use the computer. SmileI finish my letter. I will try to answer all your questions. if not immediately then in other letters.I again wrote a long letter. Smile Please email me the big letters. I want to know everything about you.I hope that you are an honest man and did not play with me in the game. I never have luck with men.they were all idiots. And do not forget that I am still a virgin.this suggests that I am a decent girl and not a whore, whose naked pictures you can ask for and play with me in the game.a little bit of patience and trust I will reward you phone calls and your videos. I hope that is not strictly written letter? Smile I would not want to stop communicating with you. I ask you to send me a lot of your pictures. yours tatyana

I think our vlad put us on the back burner. I haven't copied your post, I got this to!!
I asked him what processor he needed as I have some lying around.

your stup!d got.die f*ck uuuuuu (What Fanta Branco thought of Barrister Akigbes' suggestion "Her" format was no good!)
I felt humiliated at the front of Money Gramme agent that a full reputation of me comes around at their office with fake information.(Dr Rev T3rry 4lbert)

Closed lad accounts X3, Closed lad accounts Vlad X3 United Kingdom
Bomber Harris
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just recieved another message IN BLOODY CAPITAL LETTERS!
Anything to do with you???

your stup!d got.die f*ck uuuuuu (What Fanta Branco thought of Barrister Akigbes' suggestion "Her" format was no good!)
I felt humiliated at the front of Money Gramme agent that a full reputation of me comes around at their office with fake information.(Dr Rev T3rry 4lbert)

next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 6:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ I don't recall exactly what I have sent him but I don't think it was bad. I kept both replies short saying i would write a longer one later. I've been at the hospital since Thursday so I don't believe that one would have been meant for me.

EDIT: Is this the one you mean?

Quote:
BABY I REGRET THAT SO SELDOM TO YOU I WRITE. TIME HAS NOT ENOUGH.
BUT I TRY TO WRITE THE BIG LETTERS THAT YOU LEARNED ABOUT ME AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE.
YOU DO NOT TAKE OFFENCE? I SHALL TRY TO WRITE MORE OFTEN.
TOMORROW THE DAYS OFF. I WANT TO GO IN CHURCH. AT US IN VILLAGE ORTHODOX CHRISTIAN CHURCH.
ALL RUSSIA IN THE MAJORITY OR CHRISTIANS OR MOSLEMS. I VERY MUCH RESPECT BOTH RELIGIONS.
YOURS TATYANA

p.s. Oh, I have forgotten to tell you - I wish you good day and that this day at you all was good!!!!

Cellphone - web store
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
Bomber Harris
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 8:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

YES! I thought you had been telling him to write in big letters!!!

next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 10:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That wasn't my doing this round. He did finally write to my other character and we are both at this mail now.

Quote:
Baby yesterday i all the day long worked in a garden and weeded vegetables from weeds.
i very tired yesterday. Has decided to write before dinner to you the letter once again to please you with the the letter.Smile
I have correctly made?Smile I by the way was good to play on a piano, well play in a chess,
I go for a drive on mountain skiing, I like to go on a bicycle, on rollers and on skates and I love fitness.
Still I with the daddy frequently to go on fishing and on hunting in a wood.Smile)
All my life is work and sports.Smile life any personally. Because it is no time me.Sad
Probably it it is good, because due to this I have waited you.Smile)
All my childhood I studied, read books, and studied different kinds of sports.
I was happy to live in Russia. Now very to love this country.
At us certainly not so good situation in a national economy, but now all is bad in the world live.
I think even you badly live, because in the world the economic crisis and all countries suffer from it.
You agree with me? I look on TV at a situation in Syria. It is the big tragedy. Peace people perish.
Nobody can solve a problem in this country. It is very sad.
At us in Russia Krasnodar territory has flooded. Has died 140 People. Sad It is awful tragedy.Sad(
Soon in Krasnodar territory there will be Olympic Games of 2014.
I have finished University. On a speciality I the bookkeeper. Also I shall remind, that now I work as the bookkeeper in the Ministry of Culture.
More precisely in his small branch in our small village.
And frequently to go on the next villages with financial check of their accounts department.
At me interesting work. As you have noticed at me blue eyes. And I the blonde. In films about such they speak that not so clever.Smile
But I very clever. I an exception to the rules.Smile at me is not present the favourite cinema, is not present favourite color.
Love still is the fried hen and a fried potato. There are no favourite actors.
But I very much to like to dance and I was good to sew clothes and I am very tasty to prepare for a meal.Smile)
I in a life am fond only of work and all kinds of sports about which I to you wrote above.
It is no time to me suffer about TV and look soap operas with silly actors.Smile
I wait your letters. One of these days I shall write still. kiss you, yours T

Cellphone - web store
Bomber Harris
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 6:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I get identical twaddle to your two characters. How can we confuse her?

MuzunguTheHuntress
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 6:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ confuse her?
Quote:
Love still is the fried hen and a fried potato. There are no favourite actors.

Seems like she's plenty confused already. If she keeps up like ^^ that - she'll be self-baiting in no time.

Anderson: ask the Doc if my perfect sperm can make you pregnant and i wont fail. (to my character's recent surgery - a hysterectomy.)
'abeg' challenged "David Nelson", worlds most inept romance lad: se u won dey abuse me ni?? (from english to laddish in 2.5 seconds.)
Easter Egg 2012 Closed lad accounts x8 Mc Fry
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think we just need to keep throwing different things at it unti he runs out of script. I'm pretty sure he has everything to get him to the bonus round and we can get him off script then.

Cellphone - web store
Bomber Harris
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 6:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Comrade Saunderski Siberian fried Hen, anyone?

next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Baby today 16 August. time goes very quickly.
I have not had a vacation this year. I will think of where to go. plan to take a vacation in mid-September.
I will write to you more now, and tell about themselves something else.
If you have any questions please ask them. I'll be glad to answer them.
Also I would like you to answer my questions that I ask you in the letters.
what is your weather like today? I am interested in your country of mild climate?
we have a cold climate. very little heat. At us a climate as in Norway, is constantly cold and snow.Smile)
or maybe we even colder. In Norway the warm Gulf Stream probably gives warmth. and we have no warm current.Smile
If you are asking yourself what is the meaning of my communication with you, I'll tell you.
My main goal is to find my true love and happiness.
Do you think it hurts the first time having sex?
hurts to lose my virginity? you know how to properly deflower?
Do not forget that I am a virgin and would like to kind of man you robbed me of my virginity?
do not you think it's real? it is only fantasy and I do not want to rush things.
I'm looking for a serious relationship and I do not need useless games and flirting in internet.
do you think I'm right thing to do? I was taught to be serious and look for one man for life.
on land now a lot of bad girls. many girls just want money or power.
I am also looking for sincere respect and understanding of men. many men in Russia want to be with me.
But I do not want to be with them. they are all alcoholics and bums!
Tell me you understand my English?
I try to edit my letters after their computer program translates the interpreter.
Sometimes I think I know better English than this program.Smile
soon i go to the store. Mom asked me to buy meat to cook soup for tomorrow.
I would regale you with these favorite Russian national dish.
maybe in the future, we'll meet. so be ready to try Russian food:-)
yours

Cellphone - web store
Bomber Harris
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have the weather report to!!

next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 1:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
in 2 weeks I go to the big city and I will call you.
so I need to know very thoroughly as you call.
separate country code, a separate code of your locality.
I never called abroad so please describe in detail all.
I'll be calling from a phone booth. there is no incoming number. I can call you on your own phone number.
Soon I will send you my video.
earlier in the week I'll send you my short video, so you can see how I look in reality.
I'll write you a letter and go to the store.
I want to talk a bit about my life and myself.
My father was by profession a mechanical engineer. Mother is child's doctor.
I am an only child and I have no brothers and sisters, so in my childhood I was very boring.Sad(
I have already said where I live in the previous letters. We usually have a small village.
but we have a very beautiful nature and clean air.
In winter the whole village is like a big attraction for skating and skiing.
In summer every year in our village we organize fishing competitions.
My father often won these competitions.Smile
our home has always been full with a lot of fish and seafood.
I hope you find this interesting? excuse me if I bore you with my stories!Sad
My mom and dad are tall people. that's why my height is also 5,5 foots as my mom.
I've always been slim and watched the figure. I keep practicing at home so that my figure was always beautiful.
tell me what are the girls in your country? are they good, slim? what are they?
yours

Cellphone - web store
Bomber Harris
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 2:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have the identical mail. Think Im going to suggest she holds a sign with my name on it!

next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 10:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Baby today is August 24, Friday. how fast time passes.Sad I'm shocked.Sad
Soon there will be again very cold. A few more months and our village will be covered with snow.Sad so you can not see how life will go.
turned on and turned off the TV today, immediately.
because of the news about murders, natural disasters, people death in all countries.Sad
I go to bed, and during the night millions of people are dying in the world. this is terrible.Sad((
I am not in a very good mood because of these thoughts. I'm sorry that I am writing to you all of it.Sad
I uttered none but you. I can talk only to you on all these topics.
I think that you have very beautiful and kind voice.
My mom and dad were very surprised when they found out that I want to talk to you by the phone.
they did not think that we have become friends that I go to another town to make phone calls.
In the middle of September I'll call you from a phone booth from a neighboring town.
In the middle of September I will get paid and buy a card to pay for a phone call and I can call you.
in our small village there is no phone with international dialing. that's why I go to the big city to call you.
I hope you understand what I explain. I think that in my next letter I can send you a short video.
I've found where I can make a video for you.
My girlfriend will do it on his video camera.
By the way my mother often asks about you and she is interested in our communication.
someday I will find her photo and send it to you. you will see what she looks like.
Mom is worried because it is very great distance between us. I tell her that we are still just friends.
If something serious is in our relationship, the distance will not stop us.
but now I told my mother that it was premature to talk about such serious matter as the meeting.
do you agree with me? or are you already thinking about our meeting? the end of September is a good time for you?
I exact earlier cannot. well..... baby I will go to coking a supper. i wait yout letters.
kiss you, yours

Cellphone - web store
Bomber Harris
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Tatyana,

Let me know when you are going to call so I can tell you my number - if I am at work or at home.

I am really looking forward to your video. I hope there is a personal message for me?

You are very pretty and have nothing to worry about comparing yourself to girls in my country.
It is more inportant what is on the inside and after all your messages I am having strong feelings for you.

I am very busy at work so this is only a short message.

next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Good morning Tatyana! I am pretty sure that we are not ready for a meeting at this time. In fact, I am wondering why you would spend your money for a phone call and a trip to another city? The way I see it right now is that you and I are becoming friends but I am not sure if it will become love. You are right that it is far too soon to even think of such a thing yet.

I hope you enjoyed your supper.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Baby i made for you a video with me. I hope you enjoy it.
i will try to sent this video today. may be i will not be able to send it immediately, then i send it tomorrow.
I think you'll understand my English conversation. Video has the size 3.67 megabytes. I do not know, I can send such big video or not.
In any case I will try in order for you to see me.
We are now off and I can spend the whole day to send you this letter with my video.
less than in 2 weeks later we can talk on the phone and then our friendship will become even more stronger.
do you agree with me? I hope you have time to write more letters to me than now.
I really want to know all about you. I regret that I write often, but I try to write more than in the early dating.
did you notice that? I was a kid dreaming about a prince on a white horse.
all the girls dreamed about it. but over the years i begin to realize that the
important thing is not the prince, and not a horse.
the main thing is that a good decent man who respects me.
I think you're such man. In my childhood I played paper dolls. Smile)
I had a favorite doll boy. his name was Ken. He was the husband of Barbie dolls. Smile)
I didn't have this Barbie doll, so I made a doll out of paper. Smile)
sounds funny but it was a time in the Soviet Union, when there was nothing for children.
but then people in Russia were kinder than now.
We learned from the parents to be honest, do not drink or smoke, do not swear and do not be angry with their elders, respect the elderly and help poor people.
Now it is the time of anger, people began to hate each other. time of deception and betrayal.
ok, I do not want to continue this sad subject. I will now or tomorrow in the morning try to send you my video.
kiss you, yours

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 3:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Baby I'm sending you my video now. I hope you understand me. I spoke clearly and slowly.
I think that you are very clever and interesting man. I do not want to lose such a friend and companion as you.
you know that any relationship begins with friendship.
If a man and a woman is not friendship, then the relationship does not last long.
Unfortunately, many of my friends were married to men with whom they have had sex before marriage.
and all relations held only on sex and mutual satisfaction.
They had no friendship. they could not just sit and drink beer together and talk about life and future plans.
therefore, their relationship was not long and a couple of months, they divorced.
so I decided that my future husband will be my first good friend and a good conversationalist.
need to know each other first, before talking about any feelings. do you agree with me?
I want to remind you that I am still a virgin. I know about sex only from books, TV, and magazines.
I have learned a lot about sex in theory but in practice has not tried to engage in sex.
I save myself for just one man.
I do not necessarily lose their virginity after my marriage. it may be before my wedding.
the main thing that this man loved me, respected my feelings for him, and was a good decent and gentle man. do you agree with me?
well well baby, i want to wish you good night and pleasant dreams.
I want you now dreamed of a fairy, who will perform your every wish.
You can think of her every wish and she will perform.
Today I asked for this fairy fly to your country and to fulfill your wish!
it is already on its way to you! when you go to sleep you know, I think of you. Smile
I'm waiting for your letter. yours
I'm tempted to tell him to read and reply to my mail but that may make him more successful. I don't see this scripted trash working too well for him

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Baby summer the end.SadI hope to you it was pleasant my video.
I have free time today, so I will continue.
My mom and dad always helped me in my life. They always taught me to respect others and keep the commandments of Jesus Christ.
probably why I'm still a virgin and looking for a good man who will love me and deprive me of virginity.
when you first had sex? how old were you? I'm sorry for that question is not modest, just interesting to me.
I had an unusual childhood, perhaps as any child born during the communist regime.
my parents are from decent families. My two grandmothers were a lawyer and math teacher.
and both grandfathers were military. Unfortunately they have already died of old age.Sad(
My parents gave me a good education in kindergarten. in 4 years I know how to read.
in the 6 years I wrote letters to my grandparents. They lived near the city of Moscow - the capital of Russia.
My parents are very fond of each other and they are my example for the future, how to love and care about my future husband.
My parents are also very pious people, like me.
My mother keeps comfort in the home and in our family and our house is always an atmosphere of happiness and love and care.
My parents are very good in relation to foreigners. They regretted that in Soviet times they had to think that all foreigners are enemies.
Now they realized that this is not true, and that all foreigners are very good people.
By the way, I forgot to ask you, you love fishing and barbecues?
I really love it and my parents and friends often leave to hike and go fishing!
write, I'll wait for your letters. I hope that soon we'll meet again.
after a week I go to the big city to call you on the phone. I'll be glad to hear your voice! i so happy!
By the way to get Skype or yahoo msn need to buy a new computer. so said the master.
because the old computer heats up quickly and turns off after 2 minutes.
I'll get paid soon and think about what you can do with this problem.
kiss you, yours

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 2:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Baby today i'll be working all day in the garden of my parents. it is necessary to gathering a crop.
tell me if we shall decide that it is necessary to meet, can i hope on your help?
I think that my salary will not suffice to arrive to you.
I know that the passport for travel abroad and the visa are necessary for this purpose.
But i was told that it is still necessary more other documents for our meeting.
I shall find out what documents are necessary for trip to you at my the native aunt.
She worked in travel agency earlier and she has a lot of experience in registration of such documents.
I have a passport. I made it not so long time ago. just in case.
I'll have to talk to the director at work, that he lets me go to you for several months.
Then you decide if you ever want me or not. If not, then you will send me back to Russia.
I'd like to give you his innocence. I am afraid of this, but I understand that time is
necessary to become a woman and to lose my virginity and to be happy with a man.
it's hard to be alone. You know what I mean?
kiss you, yours t

P.s. one of these days I want to make a phone call from the big city from a phone booth on the street.
director would let me go to the big city at the beginning of the week.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 3:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Baby i had problems with internet! Excuse me that for a long time to you did not write! I try to write to you as often as possible.
but every day it is impossible to write. in our village there is not always internet. I'm happy that it is here!
even internet is so bad, but it gives me a chance to talk with you!
I tried several times to install the program yahoo messager, but my computer is very weak and this program does not work.
I again invited a computer specialist, and he said that at my computer it is possible only
to watch movies, listen to music and write letters. more serious programs my computer will not accept!
I promised you that soon I'll fix it. Now i am waiting for the salary and do everything. Please be patient.
I promised you that soon I will call. I'll do it soon. Now i am writing a letter to you that you remember me and do not forget.
every day I want to write letters to you, but so far it does not work. Work takes up all the time and efforts.
I will have a holiday soon. I'd be happy to spend it with you. I'm tired to make these accounting reports at work.
Everyday my friends tell me that I should quit and go to work to another job,
where there is larger salary and less stress at work. I was called by many companies to work.
but here at work I have friendly relations with all employees and I do not want to leave the good
and a decent team because of money. Do you think I'm doing right?
or should I leave and go to another job where I have no friends among the staff?
I think that money is not the main thing for happiness.
In addition, I have a garden, where me with my mother and father grow vegetables.
These vegetables we eat all year.
My grandmother always said that if a person is not lazy and will work hard, he will never die of hunger.
that's why I do not know if I should quit and go to another job for more 30 usd a month.
My salary per month is 130 US dollars.
on the other job, they promise to pay 160 US dollars per month.
160 usd for Russia is not the smallest salary. For comparison, the salary of teachers in the school is 100 US dollars per month.
I'll call you soon. Please be patient for a little and director let me go from the job to another city for call.
I am always thinking about you. yours

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 7:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Baby i can take a vacation in the end of September. I have a foreign passport.
If you are serious about meeting me, we have a chance. Then I will have a lot of work.
then there will be quarterly financial reports, and I will not be able to take a vacation.
I can come to you for a month. Director let me go for 1 month. then it is possible to extend my being with you,
or you can return me back to Russia.
it will depend on you. You'll be my first and perhaps the only man in this life.
or you want another girl after me. it's on you to decide.
it is not very pleasant for me to write to you about money, but I will write. we have a world-known system of money transfers.
My passport on official registration of papers for trip abroad. Therefore your money will be received by my cousine, and will give them to me.
info for it, Western Union: Need - 460 full name my cousine - Irina Krasnoselskih, country - Russia, city - Novosibirsk.
address: P.O. (or zip code) 647000, country - Russia, Karla-Marksa street. The house number is 19.
I think everything here is written clearly. I with my cousine can go to the big city to get your money and from there i am going to call you.
or i will just go to call you, and at the same time i will get your money transfer.
I hope it's not a wild letter for you, and you relate to it adequately.
all the details about the trip we can discuss over the phone. when should I wait for
your help in the form of a transfer of 460 usd? kiss you, yours

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 8:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He's back

Quote:
Baby at us today on October, 26. Friday.
At me the computer has broken and I could not write to you the letter.Sad
I was afraid that you will forget me and will find other girl.
I have spent the salary to repair a computer.
What at you new? How you lived without me so for a long time?
You still to love me or have found to yourself other girl?
I do not have anybody except for you. I to store the virginity for you.
Tell when we shall meet? At me documents are ready for trip to you.
I wait for your help and I can take off to you.
I now to look news about the pre-election company in presidents USA.
How you think who will win elections?
I think that if Barack Obama will lose, USA will stop the military actions abroad.
You as think whether or not?
How at you weather? At us disgusting weather. Frequently it is raining and coldly.
I think in some weeks already there will be a snow.Smile
I want this year more often to go on mountain skiing. You are able to go for a drive on them?
This very bright impression and is a lot of adrenaline.Smile
If you will take away me to yourselves till the winter I shall be even more glad.Smile
You my happiness. Remember it. yours Taty

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Baby today on November, 5.
To me interestingly what plans at you. Time goes. You one in the country. I one in the country.
We want to be together. I correctly understand all? What your plans to make our meeting a reality? I wrote to you about money.
I wrote how many to me it is necessary to arrive.
I asked not much. Already I shall not ask again. You understand all. You can ask a question when I to you shall come.
I shall answer. I shall come when you pay my trip to you.
I can give again the data for a remittance.
It is interesting to me, how you can so for a long time to live without sex?
Men cannot for a long time without sex. You to me now to change with local girls? I to you to not change. I still the virgin.
I want to present all love and all heat to you.
I want to care of you. For this purpose the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Russia has made to me all documents.
It is necessary to pay and leave only to you. Why I so for a long time wait for it?Sad
If you saved on 1 dollar day, you already for a long time would save up all money which are necessary for me for trip to you.
Also do not speak that you do not earn 1 dollar day. It will be not fair and not the truth.Sad
Think and write to me. Write it is necessary to me to wait for you whether or not.
Time goes. I want the husband and family. I am ready to present all body and I oppress only to one to man for all life.
I would like that it the man were you. Only with you I want to see the life.
For all men in our village I have you. I to speak all that you mine the man. But people ask questions why I have not left yet to you.
All over the world it is accepted, that the man looks after the girl.
I from you ask to pay only my trip to you. I to not ask rest to Canary islands.
I to ask that that to you and it will be favourable. Unless it is bad to have houses the young beautiful Russian girl.
Besides also the virgin. Besides the girl which will prepare and clean at you houses free-of-charge. As the wife.
I do not understand you. Why you so pull the moment of our meeting.
Think also you will see continuous pluss from my trip to you.
I cannot eternally wait for you. My experiences do not give me easy and happily to live.
I live ideas on you. If you have drop of conscience write to me. Write to me all your plans about our meeting.
If I am not necessary for you write figure " 1 " in reply to this letter.
I cannot live more in loneliness and ideas that you to me to change.
Otherwise you would make so that I the first flight of the plane have taken off to you.
For a long time I so did not write much. I any more do not know what to tell.
Your actions and inactivity about our feelings are not clear to me.
If the girl who you will love all life, it I is necessary for you.
If whores on once are necessary for you live further one. But stop to torment me the silence about our meeting.
Make a fair act and write all to me. Tell it is necessary to me to wait for you whether or not.
You will help me to arrive to you, or to me to search for the husband in Russia
Be the man and write to me the truth. yours Tatya

p.s. for me are necessary 260 usd on the Internet to write to you more often and the camera that I could make to you new photos.
I would like to know you will give me this money?
I do not want to lose you. If you have not forgotten my passport at officials. Lays on official registration of papers for trip to you.
info for Western Union: Need - 260 usd, full name my cousine - Irina Krasnoselskih, country - Russia.
It is enough these data, I learned in bank. I hope for your desire to be with me.

Cellphone - web store
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic