SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Two confused lads

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
loualsindor
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 6:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Title:
NOTE THAT THIS MASSAGE IS URGENT
Bad guys:
Jonathan Goodluck, President of Nigeria
Peter Ego, WEMA Bank
Good Guy:
Lou Al S1ndor, pretending to be confused about banking
Innocent Bystanders:
Hans Geeraedts, mentioned by mistake (maybe running a bait on the same lad)
Adebisi Omoyeni, Funds Transfer Officer who appears and disappears without ever saying a thing
This ran for several weeks and features some incredibly predictable lads. Any time they balked at my messages, all I had to do was mention how things were suspicious and off we’d go! Not only did I run two lads in circles, I also was able to get account information from them, one in Malaysia and one in the US, that I passed on to have shut down.
Warning: in this particular bait, the President of Nigeria is about as smart as a box of rocks.
Disclaimer: I slam both Western Union and Moneygram in the course of this adventure. Much like my character, this is entirely fictionalized and both businesses are VERY reliable in the real world. Of course…this is NOT the real world.
My commentary is added in parentheses. Enjoy.
-----
On Thu, Jun 7, 2012 at 8:24 PM, GOOD LUCK JONATHAN <[email protected]> wrote:
ATTN:
I am Mr. Jonathan Good luck the President of Nigeria, please i open this mail because of you.
Police arrested some fraudsters in Lagos Nigeria and Abuja who mentioned your particulars as one of the victims of circumstances; let me tell you that I don’t need your money.
Please send your information to enable me forward it to Wema Bank to transfer your funds or deliver it to your door step, I will never lie to you because I want to help you and make sure you receive your funds this time.
i am waiting for you to send your full information immediately.

I am waiting.
Best Regards.
Mr. Jonathan Good luck the President of Nigeria,

(A standard letter that I receive daily, but this was accompanied by a photo of President Goodluck…except that it’s a link to Wikipedia. I smell stupidity, so it’s time to go fishing.)
-----
To: [email protected]
Did this go to the right person?
Lou
-----
GOOD LUCK JONATHAN [email protected]
Jun 8
to me
ATTN:
Yes my dear you are the right person ok
i am waiting for you to send your full information immediately.
I am waiting.
Best Regards.
-----
Lou S1ndor
Jun 8
to GOOD
This is all so strange.
What is it that you want to forward?
Lou
-----
Jun 8
to me
ATTN: Hans Geeraedts
(Oops, Jonathan the brian surgeon has sent a message that he meant for someone else. Par for him…I suspect it may be another baiter!)
My dear you dont have to worry your self over anything i will make sure that your fund worth $40million dollars is transferred as soon as possible without any further delay all you have to do is follow my instructions and forward your banking information and your personal number so that we can always communicate
I am waiting to hear you today.
I am waiting.
Best Regards.
-----
Lou S1ndor
Jun 8
to GOOD
$40 million?
Is this some sort of joke? Why would I receive that kind of money?
Lou
-----
Lou S1ndor
Jun 8
to GOOD
And who's "Hans"?
(I couldn’t resist the tweak, but he ignored it. Best of luck to Hans.)
-----
Jun 8
to me
My dear i am the president of this country and i want you to have this fund kept for me ok i will give you back contact to contact the and tell them you are the owner of this fund and claim it i will use my power to make sure that you get the fund in your account and once the fund is transfer into your account t i will come over and have the fund then i will give you 40% of the money ok
I am waiting.
Best Regards.
-----
Lou S1ndor
Jun 8
to GOOD
You must admit, this is a bit hard to believe...what sort of documentation is there to support this claim? You're asking for some very personal information here.
Lou
-----
Jun 8
to me
My dear you can go and search about me the president of Nigeria the bank will give you every document once the fund is transferred
I am waiting.
Best Regards.
-----
Lou S1ndor
Jun 8
to GOOD
Sir, I don't believe you understand. I know who YOU are, I want some assurances about this money you're promising. There must be some sort of documentation about this or a transfer could not happen.
After all, I only have an email from a stranger at this point.
Lou
-----
Jun 8
to me
Yes once you contact the bank my lawyer will hand over the documents to you ok i want this fund to be transferred into your account because i want my son to come over there and establish a busness
I am waiting.
Best Regards.
-----
Lou S1ndor
Jun 8
to GOOD
So you want me to contact the bank? I can do that...who exactly?
Lou
-----
Jun 8
to me
you have to contact the bank direct your email to the bank manager ok
I am waiting.
Best Regards.
(At this point, the President has either jumped forward in his script or shifted me incorrectly to a second scam he’s trying to run. Time to get him back on track.)
-----
Lou S1ndor
Jun 8
to GOOD
I understand, but I don't have the bank manager's contact information. You never supplied that...how am I supposed to "direct my email" without that?
Lou
-----
Jun 8
to me
I have already told you that only Mr. Ego Peter from Wema Bank have power to transfer your funds into your bank account immediately you obtain A7form only and please send me your mobile phone number now.
(No, he has NOT told me that. A genius, he is…)
My dear immediately you have this one document i will help you and make sure you receive your funds without pay any fee again.
Contact The Wema Bank Plc
Name: Ego Peter.
E-mail: [email protected]
Phone: +234-7084342443
I am waiting.
Best Regards.
-----
Lou S1ndor
Jun 8
to wemabakplc_201., GOOD
Mr. Ego,
I have been asked to contact you, per the message below. How should we proceed? Please contact Mr. Goodluck directly if you need any clarification.
Lou
-----
Jun 8
to me
Thank you my dear i want you to make sure that you follow up with the bank so that they will transfer your fund as soon as the A7 form is obtained and update me when ever you need my advice
I told you to send me you phone number so that i can call you ok
I am waiting.
(Yeah, his sig line ALWAYS has “I am waiting” in it. Sheesh.)
Best Regards.
-----
Lou S1ndor
Jun 8
to GOOD
I'm sorry, but as I am travelling in the islands, I don't have a reliable phone connection. Luckily there's a laptop so I can talk to you!
I did follow up with the bank and copied you. I haven't heard back from them yet.
Lou
-----
Jun 9
to me
Thank you my dear i am sure that the bank will contact you by Monday please you have to be very very careful and make sure that you forward every email you get from them to me .
I am waiting.
Best Regards.
-----
Lou S1ndor
Jun 11
to GOOD
I have not heard from the bank yet...
Lou
-----
Jun 11
to me
My dear contact them again ok
I am waiting.
Best Regards.
-----
Lou S1ndor
Jun 11
to GOOD
This is all starting to sound a little fishy...why has the bank not replied?
Lou
-----
(Bingo…as soon as I start showing my concern, I get action.)
WEMA BANK PAYMENT DEPATMENT [email protected]
Jun 13
to me
Head Office Wema Bank Plc
1 ikeja Place Lagos E14 5HP
Lagos Nigeria
PHONE : +2348084502383
http://www.wema.bank.com
Email : [email protected]
GOOD DAY
YOUR PAYMENT CODE # (0763)
I received your full information from President of Nigeria Mr. Jonathan Good luck and now your funds is ready to transfer into your bank account immediately you obtain A7FORM only, to let you know that A7form will cost you only $220 and immediately you send down the fee in next 24hrs you will receive your funds into your bank account.
INFORMATION TO SEND THE FEE TODAY
Receiver Name: Tochukwu Stanley
Address: Lagos Nigeria
question: When
answer: Today
Amenut: $220 only
i am waiting to hear you before transfer your funds into your bank account today.
Looking forward to hearing from you soon.
NOTE THAT THIS MASSAGE IS URGENT AND SHOULD BE TRETED AS SUCH.
Thanks,
Mr. Ego Peter
Managing Director
of Wema Bank Plc,
Mr. Adebisi Omoyeni
Funds Transfers officer
Department
Wema Bank Plc.
-----
Lou S1ndor
Jun 14
to WEMA
I'm sorry, but what's an A7 form?
Can I just get that from my own bank?
Lou
-----
Jun 16
to me
I am waiting to hear from you today the bank told me that they have contacted you some days back pls get back to me.
I am waiting.
Best Regards.
-----
Lagos Nigeria
GOOD DAY
I received your i want to inform you that A7FORM is the only way you and that you can get your fund in your account without any further delay or any fee once you pay for the A7FORM your fund will be transferred.
i am waiting to hear you before transfer your funds into your bank account today.
Thanks,
Mr. Ego Peter
Managing Director
of Wema Bank Plc,
-----
Lou S1ndor
Jun 18
to WEMA
I'm sorry, how is it that you want that money to get to you?
I understand the process, but need the details.
Thanks,
Lou
-----
Lou S1ndor
Jun 18
to GOOD
I've asked for some clarification from them, awaiting an answer. It seems they want some money from me...
Lou
-----
Jun 19
to me
please follow there instruction they will give you everything
I am waiting.
Best Regards.
(Yeah, it’s kind of like tennis…back and forth and back and forth. I’ve decided I have two goals before this is done: first, I want a bank account number and second, I want them so far off their script that they confuse themselves for my entertainment.)
-----
Lagos Nigeria
PHONE : +
GOOD DAY
Thank you for your email i want to inform you that your fund is very much ready to be transferred but the A7 form must be procured before the transfer of your fund which we will use to make records of your fund transfer
Note that we do not need money from you before we transfer your fund all you have to pay before the transfer is $220 only
Amount: $220 only
Thanks,
Mr. Ego Peter
Managing Director
of Wema Bank Plc,
-----
Lou S1ndor
Jun 19
to GOOD
I'm trying to do that, Jonathan, but they're not at ALL complete in their instructions. They've asked for a payment from me, but didn't really specify how it was to be sent. The mentioned an MTCN number, but no details.
It seems that maybe this is being handled by someone new...?
Lou
-----
Lou S1ndor
Jun 19
to WEMA
Sir,
What method of transfer are you referring to?
Also, what does it meant when you say you don't need money from and then you ask for a payment?
That's very confusing, don't you think?
Lou
-----
Jun 20
to me
thank you my dear for your email i called the bank some minutes ago and i have asked them on how they want to receive the payment of the fee and they mentioned western union money transfer so i want you to proceed to any western union office near you and send the money as they directed you and send them the payment slips ok
I am waiting.
Best Regards.
-----
Lou S1ndor
Jun 20
to GOOD
Sir,
I am still awaiting a reply from the bank, however I will NOT use Western Union for any transfer. I have been a victim via that medium once before and will not suffer such a loss again. If you speak to the bank, please have them forward me the information necessary for a bank transfer directly from my account to them and I will take care of the that immediately.
Thanks for your understanding,
Lou
-----
Jun 20
to me
My dear i understand what you are saying but this is a matter of safety and fastness over here in Nigeria they don't accept transfer from another country but they can only transfer out of this country
i will advice you to use the western union or money gram and i can assure you that nothing is going to go wrong this time there is nothing like lose any more ok just trust and believe me and everything will be fine
I am waiting.
Best Regards.
-----
Lou S1ndor
Jun 20
to GOOD
My bank is more than capable of transferring to any country, what are you talking about?
As I said, I will NOT use Western Union. Ever.
Lou
-----
Jun 20
to me
My dear i am the president of this country and i think i deserve some respect and trust i want this fund to be transferred into your account because i want my son to come over to your country and establish a business and so that you can also have your share trust me and believe my worlds there is no other way the bank will revive the fee ok and i promise you that everything is going on every well and am sure that once you send them the A7FORM fee the fund will be transferred into your account.
I am waiting.
Best Regards.
Mr. Jonathan Good luck the President of Nigeria
-----
Lou S1ndor
Jun 21
to GOOD
Sir,
Take no offense, this is not about trusting you...this is about trusting those criminals at Western Union. I won't get screwed by them a second time.
As you must know in your position, a bank transfer can be done to and from anywhere.
Why is this a problem?
Lou
-----
Jun 21
to me
My dear i don't see this as a problem ok the western union may be bad then you can use the money Gram money transfer that is more faster and trusted ok bank to bank transfer to this country can only be don when the amount is one million and above ok
Go and send the fee to them via Money gram office
I am waiting.
Best Regards.
-----
Lou S1ndor
Jun 21
to GOOD
I'm sorry, but that $1M limit is not true. What bank would do that? Please feel free to confirm this with your bank, because mine is fine with it to ANY country.
Are you near your bank so that you can talk with them?
No, I'm not going to use Moneygram either. That's WORSE than Western Union.
-----
Jun 21
to me
My dear i just called the CBN bank now and he made me to understand that the $220 is not up to amount allowed to be transferred into this country my dear use the money gram you are delaying this fund transfer please
Go and send the fee to them via Money gram office
I am waiting.
Best Regards.
-----
Lou S1ndor
Jun 21
to GOOD
How is it that my bank is ready and standing by to transfer the money and your bank is not?
And how exactly is it that you talked to them in the middle of the night?
Please give me the name of the person you spoke to. This is all making less and less sense.
(Hmmm….maybe I won’t get that bank account…?)
Lou
-----
Lagos Nigeria
PHONE : +
GOOD DAY
Thank you for your email i want to inform you that the safest way of sending money for transfer to this country is by western Union money transfer or money Gram money transfer
kindly proceed now to western union or money gram and send the $220 fast so that we can proceed with the transfer of your fund today and make sure that your get confirm the transfer into your account at once.
once the payment is made get back to this office with the payment slips and the mtcn number
Amount: $220 only
Thanks,
Mr. Ego Peter
Managing Director
of Wema Bank Plc,
-----
Lou S1ndor
Jun 21
to WEMA
Sir,
As I explained to Mr. Goodluck, I will NOT be using Western Union or Moneygram. I have been taken advantage of by people and will not fall for that again. I am more than happy to use a bank-to-bank transfer, but NOTHING else.
Pardon my caution, but I've learned the hard way about this.
Lou
-----
Lagos Nigeria
GOOD DAY
Good day i wish to inform you once again that we are still waiting for your actions secondly to inform you that i got a call from Mr President very late last night in regard of this fund transfer i don't know why you chose to make this hard on your self Over here we can receiver $220 via bank to bank transfer that is way off limit and that is final
(THOSE are fightin’ words…”that is final”? Bet it’s not…)
You have to understand that and stop this delay if you dont wish to do as instructed please kindly let us know so that we can close your file.
Thanks,
Mr. Ego Peter
Managing Director
of Wema Bank Plc,
Mr. Adebisi Omoyeni
Funds Transfers officer
Department
Wema Bank Plc.
-----
Lou S1ndor
Jun 22
to WEMA
Sir,
I'm not sure how to be more clear with you, but I will NOT be using Western Union or Moneygram for this. I've been burned by them before and will not suffer their abuses again. I am happy to transfer directly to you bank-to-bank, which makes perfect sense...given that YOU will then transfer to MY bank account.
Why are you making this so difficult?
Lou
-----
Lagos Nigeria
GOOD DAY
Good day you have to understand the reason why we dont accept such fee into this country your currency is very efferent from the Nigerian currency that is why you will have to do it that way and if you areto convert it then it will cost you more that that
-----
Lou S1ndor
Jun 22
to WEMA
I understand they're different...today, I believe that the Naira is worth about .0061 USD. What does that matter?
What kind of bank are you running that can't handle that sort of thing?
Lou
-----
Lagos Nigeria
GOOD DAY
Good day then we will have to give you inform to send the money to our coresponding back account in Malaysia or UNITED STATE
(Ah, yes…my perceived fears are my best weapon. Maybe I’ll get that bank account after all.)
-----
Lou S1ndor
Jun 22
to WEMA
Either would be fine, thank you for your understanding. A US bank would be the most efficient, of course.
Lou
-----
Lagos Nigeria
GOOD DAY
Good day then you can send it via western union or money_gram to United State
(Curses…he just want give up the goods!)
i am waiting to hear you
Thanks,
Mr. Ego Peter
Managing Director
of Wema Bank Plc,
Mr. Adebisi Omoyeni
Funds Transfers officer
Department
Wema Bank Plc.
-----
Jun 23
to me
My dear you have to learn to forgive and forget your past so that you can be able to move forward kindly go now and send the money via money gram so that we can get over this today before i travel for a presidential meeting
I am waiting.
Best Regards.
-----
Lagos Nigeria
GOOD DAY
Good day
we are still waiting to know if you can be able to send the money via western union to united states so that we can forward the Receiver information to you
Thanks,
Mr. Ego Peter
Managing Director
of Wema Bank Plc,
Mr. Adebisi Omoyeni
Funds Transfers officer
Department
Wema Bank Plc.
-----
Lou S1ndor
Jun 25
to GOOD
Forgive and forget being stolen from?
You must be kidding. I'm not so stupid as to be fooled again.
Lou
-----
Lou S1ndor
Jun 25
to WEMA
I don't believe you understand...I am happy to do a bank-to-bank transfer and a US bank makes that easier and more secure. As I have said repeatedly, I will NOT use Western Union or Moneygram. Are you not reading my messages?
This is starting to sound a little suspicious...
Lou
-----
Lagos Nigeria
GOOD DAY
Good day
ok i will get back to you with the banking informations as soon as we are don with the meeting
(Back on track…and now I have the pattern down. The magic word is “suspicious”. Works every time.)
i am waiting to hear you
Thanks,
Mr. Ego Peter
Managing Director
of Wema Bank Plc,
Mr. Adebisi Omoyeni
Funds Transfers officer
Department
Wema Bank Plc.
-----
Lou S1ndor
Jun 25
to WEMA
Thank your for your understanding on this matter.
Lou
-----
Lagos Nigeria
GOOD DAY
Good day
Thank you as we will get back to you as soon as posible
i am waiting to hear you
(He adds that every time…tedious, don’t you think?)
Thanks,
Mr. Ego Peter
Managing Director
of Wema Bank Plc,
Mr. Adebisi Omoyeni
Funds Transfers officer
Department
Wema Bank Plc.
-----
Lagos Nigeria
GOOD DAY
Good day
Thank you for your email and for your time. After our long time meeting with the board of directors in regarded your fund transfer and how to pay for the requested fee for the A7FORM fee which is $220 we have concluded that the money should be sent to the following bank account in Malaysia
bellow is the account information so that you can transfer the $220 as soon as possible and get back to this office with the payment slips.
Account for the fee bellow:
Account Name: Godiraone Banyeletse.
Account:no: xxxxxxxxxx
Bank Name : Maybank
address : Lot E002 ground floor,blk 22000,Enterprise 3 building,cyberjaya Malaysia
SWIFT CODE : xxxxxxxxxxx
kindly get back to me as soon as the money is sent with the copy of the payment slips
i am waiting to hear you
Thanks,
Mr. Ego Peter
Managing Director
of Wema Bank Plc,
Mr. Adebisi Omoyeni
Funds Transfers officer
Department
Wema Bank Plc.
(Dingdingding! Winner!)
-----
Lou S1ndor
Jun 26
to WEMA
Thank you for your understanding, I will get to my bank today.
Lou
-----
Lagos Nigeria
GOOD DAY
Good day
Thank you for your email please kindly make sure that the money is transferred and posted to Malaysia today and get back to me with the payment slips so that we can concluded this fund transfer today
Account Name: Godiraone Banyeletse.
Account:no: xxxxxxxxxx
Bank Name : Maybank
address : Lot E002 ground floor,blk 22000,Enterprise 3 building,cyberjaya Malaysia
SWIFT CODE : xxxxxxxxxx
kindly get back to me as soon as the money is sent with the copy of the payment slips
i am waiting to hear you
Thanks,
Mr. Ego Peter
Managing Director
of Wema Bank Plc,
Mr. Adebisi Omoyeni
Funds Transfers officer
Department
Wema Bank Plc.
-----
Jun 27
to me
My dear how is everything going?
I am waiting.
Best Regards.
-----
Lagos Nigeria
GOOD DAY
Good day
We are still waiting to hear from you with the payment slips for the fee please kindly get back to this office at soon as possible.
(After letting them stew a bit, it’s time to start making them squirm.)
-----
Lou S1ndor
Jun 27
to WEMA
Peter,
There seems to be some sort of issue with the account that you provided. The transfer was returned and marked "Administrative Hold". Do you know what that's about?
Lou
-----
Lagos Nigeria
GOOD DAY
Good day
Thank you for your email i want to inform you that the problem is due to the currency differences
Please kindly find the new account information bellow and transferred the money into the new account and make sure that you get back to me today the account is USA .
Bnak name :Regions Bank
Bank Address: Regions Bank 545 Park Hill Lane Gainesville, Georgia 30501 USA
Account Name: Jacqueline Sue Baugh
Account number : xxxxxxxxxx
Routing number xxxxxxxxxx
i am waiting to hear you
Thanks,
Mr. Ego Peter
Managing Director
of Wema Bank Plc,
Mr. Adebisi Omoyeni
Funds Transfers officer
Department
Wema Bank Plc.
-----
Lou S1ndor
Jun 27
to GOOD
There's some sort of problem with the account, which is on hold. Your banker friend says it's because of the exchange rate, but I know that's not right...is he new?
He's given me a second account and I'll try that today.
Lou
-----
Lou S1ndor
Jun 27
to WEMA
Interesting...that's the first I've ever heard of a bank not being able to convert currency.
No matter, I'll try the US bank today.
Lou
-----
Lagos Nigeria
GOOD DAY
Good day
Thank you for your email please kindly make sure that you scan a copy of the payment slips and send it to this office.
-----
Jun 29
to me
My dear what is going on please update me
I am waiting.
Best Regards.
-----
Lagos Nigeria
GOOD DAY
Good day
We vare still waiting to hear from you .
Account for the fee bellow FOR USA:
Bnak name :Regions Bank
Bank Address: Regions Bank 545 Park Hill Lane Gainesville, Georgia 30501 USA
Account Name: Jacqueline Sue Baugh
Account number : xxxxxxxxxx
Routing number xxxxxxxxxx
i am waiting to hear you
Thanks,
Mr. Ego Peter
Managing Director
of Wema Bank Plc,
Mr. Adebisi Omoyeni
Funds Transfers officer
Department
Wema Bank Plc.
-----
Lou S1ndor
Jun 28
to WEMA
I had the bank send me a digital copy so that it's clear for you. It's attached.
Please let me know when you've received confirmation on your end.
Thanks!
Lou
(It was a junk file, totally unreadable. My bad.)
-----
Lagos Nigeria
GOOD DAY
Good day
Wewill get back to you as soon as the fee is picked up
i am waiting to hear you
Thanks,
Mr. Ego Peter
Managing Director
of Wema Bank Plc,
Mr. Adebisi Omoyeni
Funds Transfers officer
Department
Wema Bank Plc.
-----
Lou S1ndor
Jun 28
to WEMA
Great, thanks!
This really exciting, you know...
Lou
-----
Lagos Nigeria
GOOD DAY
Good day
please kindly call your bank and tell them to post the money to the account we are still waithing for the money to reflect in the account.
Thanks,
Mr. Ego Peter
Managing Director
of Wema Bank Plc,
Mr. Adebisi Omoyeni
Funds Transfers officer
Department
Wema Bank Plc.
-----
Lou S1ndor
Jun 29
to WEMA
Sir,
It is still early in the morning here...I will check with the bank when they're open.
Lou
-----
Jul 1
to me
My dear
My dear how is everything going have you talk to your bank to post the money you transferred?
I am waiting.
Best Regards.
-----
Lou S1ndor
Jul 2
to GOOD
Yes, the money has been sent, but I have not heard from Peter today. Perhaps you can contact him to ensure that it arrived?
Lou
-----
WEMA BANK PAYMENT DEPATMENT [email protected]
Jul 2
to me
what is going on have you check with your bank
-----
Lou S1ndor
Jul 2
to WEMA
Yes, the transfer status is "completed" and the receipt was signed by Mr. Williams, the Branch Manager.
Lou
-----
Lagos Nigeria
GOOD DAY
Good day
please kindly reconfirm your banking information for the transfer of your fund today.
Thanks,
Mr. Ego Peter
Managing Director
of Wema Bank Plc,
Mr. Adebisi Omoyeni
Funds Transfers officer
Department
Wema Bank Plc.
-----
Lou S1ndor
Jul 5
to WEMA
Peter,
Reconfirm MY banking information? What are you talking about? The money was received at YOUR bank.
What's going on here?
Lou
-----
Lagos Nigeria
GOOD DAY
Good day
My dear you don't understand our previous email: we are asking you to reconfirm your bank account informations so that we can go on and transfer your fund.
Thanks,
Mr. Ego Peter
Managing Director
of Wema Bank Plc,
Mr. Adebisi Omoyeni
Funds Transfers officer
Department
Wema Bank Plc.
-----
Lou S1ndor
Jul 6
to WEMA
Oh, I see. Sorry for the confusion. Please have the fund sent to:
UNITED BANK,
1182 WASHINGTON STREET
COVINGTON,GA 30014,USA,
ROUTING NO.xxxxxxxxxx
ACCT NO.xxxxxxxxxx
(This is actually ANOTHER lad account that I had managed to wrestle away. I thought it might be fun to see what might come of it.)
Account Holder Name: Louis A. S1ndor
Please let me know when this is completed.
Lou
-----
Jul 7
to me
My dear
My dear how is everything going have you talk to the bank has the money been transferred?
I am waiting.
Best Regards.
-----
Lou S1ndor
Jul 9
to GOOD
Not so good. It seems that some idiot in the banking system is trying to charge Capital Gains Tax on the transfer. It doesn't apply in this case, of course.
I've asked the bank to send me the documentation of this.
Any assistance you can offer would be appreciated.
Lou
-----
Jul 23
to me
My dear
My dear how is everything going i just called the bank and they made me to understand that your sent $4500 which they need the payment slips before they can proceed with the transfer of your fund please kindly ask your bank to give you the payment slips and send it to them ok
(Yet again, he’s crossed up his scams.)
I am waiting.
Best Regards.
-----
Lou S1ndor
Jul 23
to GOOD
I heard from the bank, too. This is all very strange...they have their own copy of the transfer slip. Why do they need mine?
The money was received many days ago...what's going on?
Lou
-----
Jul 24
to me
My dear
My dear you have to send them the payment slips ok that is the only prove that you send the money
I am waiting.
Best Regards.
-----
Lou S1ndor
Jul 24
to GOOD
Why would I have to send proof that I sent money that they've already received? That doesn't make sense...they HAVE my money. Why do I have to prove I sent it?
Lou
-----
Jul 24
to me
when you sent the $220 you sent the slips why cant you send this if you really send the money?
(What happened to the $4500? Guess he’s back on track. Do have to do everything FOR him?)
-----
Lou S1ndor
Jul 24
to GOOD
What do you mean by that? Of course I sent the money. Are you trying to tell me that bank said I didn't?
Lou
-----
Jul 24
to me
the bank can not be able to pick up the money without the payment slips ok
-----
Lou S1ndor
Jul 24
to GOOD
That's ridiculous...you're telling me that the bank that I sent the money to can't receive it without MY slip?
What kind of bank IS this...?
Lou
-----
Jul 24
to me
No but they cant withdraw the money without the payment slips so send it to the bank fast
-----
Jul 28
to me
why are u delaying this fund transfer where is the payment slips?
-----
Lou S1ndor
Jul 28
to GOOD
I sent it to the bank...did they not contact you?
Lou
-----
Jul 31
to me
i called them and they said that you said that the paymnet has been made but you did not send the payment slips
-----
Lou S1ndor
Aug 1
to GOOD
I have attached the same thing I sent them so that the two of you can be on the same page.
-----
(At this point, I can only assume that they tried to leech some cash out of the other lad bank account using Lou’s name…which of course wouldn’t fly. They never received the money from me and seem to have just forgotten about and moved to trying to draw directly from my account…which was another lad account. I wish I could have seen THAT exchange. Alas, they seem to have faded away…)

Easter Egg 2013

Sand Timer X 6
Sand Timer Sand Timer X 5
Sand Timer Sand Timer Sand Timer X 1

Safari Budapest/Fiji - 22,500 miles
Safari Save, Collines, Benin/Victoria Island, Nigeria - 448 miles on a bus
Safari Save, Collines, Benin/Accra, Ghana - 700 miles on a bus

Evil Attorney epics - 22

- Why do you give shit about who i scammed you have to stop sticking ur nose on my shoes. Because it doesn't fit your noses
- Please bring me back before i hit my brain on a pan.
- This business is not like selling shoes and clothes in the market sir.

* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That gave me some excellent ideas for a current bait. Keep up the good work!

I do not want to be associated with occult and blood sucking organization,i was told that you are not a man of God but an occult leader with 666 sign. - Elvis
Until thy kingdom hell of stupidity thy come!!! - Sarah
I AM GOING CRAZYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Bobby/Jenny/Jugs/moneyp**
ufffffffffffffffffffffffff - Outlander
F*ck you ass all – Jerry Asshat
i am a good lad i have told u that many times - Kevin the Idiot
You need home training lol - Brian LaLadyBits

Jack Boot Mortar Closed lad accounts Tattoo Sand Timer Vcamera Safari Easter 2015 Easter Egg 2013 Whip Whip
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic