SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

That's a'Maury

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 4:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I picked this lazy twit up on June 12th. He wrote a few then blanked on me.

Quote:
So How was your day......i just hope you aren't working off your butt.. and thanks for replying my mail soon enough i really do appreciate it.. ...So
how's everything been with you?... so for a start of us getting to know each other...I think I'd take this chance to tell you a little about myself... I am
and 27 years of age ,I`m 5.6 163 with a athletic build , mentally stable, physically fit, beautiful ,black hair,brown eyes... also I am
single with no kids and currently seeking for a serious relationship, but not rushing myself..and come to talk of about my background, I quite have a
diverse background, My dad is from United State (Wintersville OH)and My mom is from Australia (Tasmania) i grew up mainly in United State
Wintersville OH and had all my school days there and even my primary school days and obtained my degree in the University of Oregon ..Had to move
down here in South Carolina,Charleston. with my Aunt after i lost my parents in an auto crash some years back and moved down here 3 years ago... I
like having fun and i enjoy going to beach to watch the ,going to the beach for a long walk,swimming,cooking,hanging out with loved ones,watching
movies, dancing mostly salsa, playing video games,swimming,hanging out with loved ones,playing basketball, reading magazine and novel....I don't
know what you still wanna know, but I'd be glad if you ask.. Talk to you soon..and i would love to know about you as well..just like i stated about me in
brief or more than that....TTYS
Smile

Quote:
So How was your day......i just hope you aren't working off your butt.. and thanks for replying my mail soon enough i really do appreciate it.. ...So
how's everything been with you?... so for a start of us getting to know each other...I think I'd take this chance to tell you a little about myself... I am
maureen lopez and 27 years of age ,I`m 5.6 163 with a athletic build , mentally stable, physically fit, beautiful ,black hair,brown eyes... also I am
single with no kids and currently seeking for a serious relationship, but not rushing myself..and come to talk of about my background, I quite have a
diverse background, My dad is from United State (Wintersville OH)and My mom is from Australia (Tasmania) i grew up mainly in United State
Wintersville OH and had all my school days there and even my primary school days and obtained my degree in the University of Oregon ..Had to move
down here in South Carolina,Charleston. with my Aunt after i lost my parents in an auto crash some years back and moved down here 3 years ago... I
like having fun and i enjoy going to beach to watch the ,going to the beach for a long walk,swimming,cooking,hanging out with loved ones,watching
movies, dancing mostly salsa, playing video games,swimming,hanging out with loved ones,playing basketball, reading magazine and novel....I don't
know what you still wanna know, but I'd be glad if you ask.. Talk to you soon..and i would love to know about you as well..just like i stated about me in
brief or more than that....TTYS
maureen... Smile

Quote:
Hi ,
So good to read from you this early ,i noticed since we started exchanging mails i tend to be checking my mails regularly than before..and ever
since have been reading from you ,thought about you lingers in me and can't just resist the feelings...have never felt like this in my whole life...its the
feelings of joy and happiness,just that i wouldn't like this to get over me cos i hope this is real and genuine,thought over some time now have not had
the time for this cos of the fact that have been cheated in the past and wouldn't want to fall into such hands any longer...Am sorry i don't mean to
sound this way just that i really need you to search your mind,so i could know whats up about us right here...Please i hope i make sense to you...

Well talking about my last relationship.its something i don't really like talking about cos i don't even want to remember it anymore...But you seems
to be close to me now and i won't mind well,my last relationship lasted for 3 years but i think he got tired of me and decided to try new things...After 2
years and like 10 months,he started to find fault for everything i do and i couldn't bear it again...But instead of him telling me ,he just decided to act on
that and the only way he could do that was to hurt me by having an affair with another girl which i got to find out and that was when he told me he
doesn't need me anymore right in front of the girl...I like being honest in anything i find myself doing...I have been very honest in my past relationship
but what hurt me is that i don't tend to get that honesty back from him,it really stress me out but its just make me know much more about life...I was
very honest and loyal to my ex and everything was going smooth until he started changing is character towards me,i talked to him to stop it cos i made
him know what was going on but he didn't,and i guessed we weren't compatible anymore so we had to called off the relationship cos he wasn't honest
to me,i really wanted to do something serious with him but i guess he was not ready for that..I have been single since then but i don't want to rush into
any relationship cos i don't want the same thing that happened in my last relationship to happen again,i want someone that i can always call my own
and my own only cos I'll be his own only too.I want my next relationship to be my very last one and I'm sure that will be the case cos i have waited for
so long and I'm glad i did that though.Hope that makes sense to you...
I hope to read from you pretty soon I'd take of to the shower now cos I'm so tired as it's been a work filled day here and getting ready to go to
bed...I'll be waiting to read back from you when i wake up and i might not be replying it till i get back from work..I'll reply it same time as i did to this
one OK......and I'll TTYS
Your Friend.
mSmile
P.S...To be born free is an accident... To live free is a privilege. To die free is a Responsibility.

Sorry but I will have to edit the rest in a bit. My chatter is dinging me.

ETA: Now we skip weeks ahead to

Quote:
It's good to read from you once again..Well thanks for the nice words you said about me and my work...sorry i got late back to you..Africa here is so hard to adapt with...have been so sick for some days now,dropping you some lines was also hard to do....but getting much better..I see you can understand my feelings...Well the food they serve us here is mainly their local food here and sometimes bread and tea and all that messy food. I had to buy my own food stuff sometimes back since i couldn't eat the one they serve us here but my food stuff finished some weeks back and that's why i had to eat the food they serve us here since i haven't been paid yet. I'm sick and i don't want to eat the food they serve us here anymore but i'm broke right now and i don't even have any money on me to buy my own food stuffs.Sad I have been trying to patch up things, but it's getting out of my hands now i dont really like getting too forward though but things has been hard for me out here so I just have to I ask you for a little favor,i'm sure you know i need to get some food stuff for myself out here but i cant cos i haven't been paid yet..So i went to the UNICEF Camp Commandant and seeked help from her...so said she could only offer me my check...and i't a check of $35,000usd..so on getting to the bank i was told that i couldn't cash my check out here..that i could only cash it in the state..The check is with me right now my dear... So i thought i should ask if there's anything you can do for me,i mean if you can help me with some bucks so i can use it in getting some food stuffs for myself out here and also pay the debts i owe,i'll really appreciate that and i promise to pay you back if you don't mind but that's gonna be when i get my check cashed..I'm working as a voluntary worker here though ...I'll pay you back when I get my check cashed. Please try and understand me,i really need a helping hand out here and i hope you can work something out for me real soon..I hope im not too forward but i just wanna be open with you..I hope to hear from you soon and until then take good care of yourself and have a nice time and a nice day even if i don't as i'm sure i wont cos of whats happening to me right now:( ......honey dont worry after getting ok..i will be coming down to you very soon....thanks for your understanding.....

I Care
m r

He had sent me a pic that I could not see before. I am having none of that. He sent 2 with this. One from teen cam and one that is too small to even bother with. 2K

Quote:
thanks for the concern love, you can only send the money to me via western union or moneygram..here is my details

Name:
City: lagos
Zipcode: +234
Question: why send the money
Answer: foodstuff...
and after you have sent the money please do send me a scanned copy of the receipt or give me the details to receive it here, like the Mtcn nunmber, or the reference number for moneygram, thank you love as i wait to hear from you soon and i have attached my pics here for you..........

Quote:
honey, thanks for the lovely comment about my pics, but i swear i cannot use any other way apart from the one i gave you, please try it even it for the first time try do it for my sake cos you know how am feeling here, you would not want me get hurt or even die here, i got no account here to get the money to me except via western union morning transfer cos its one of the most easy, reliable, save, legal and efficient way to transfer money to loved ones, please do it for me love as i await to read from you asap.
love you much still R.

Quote:
honey i do understand what you mean than you think..if you really love me and you care about me...and you also know how i feel over here... ..just getting better and the doctor told me to get some money now so i can get my drugs and settle some bills...just do me the favour i requested for..that is the only way i can receive money here honey..if i have a bank account i will have send that to you..try and understand me honey....it is so easy and simple baby....they are reliable and trusted..you can check on them through this...www.westernunion.com, www.moneygram.com...or do you want me dead????i wanna get myself right so i can know how to get my bucks for us to plan for our future.....i really love in meeting a man that really cares for me...i await to read from you baby...the details still remain what you have in you.......warm kisses and hugs to you...
M r.....

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 7:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good morning my love! I hope you are well today. Honey, I will not use those places. They are not safe. My money has to be accounted for. That is only possible through bank transfers.

I love you honey!

Quote:
make me happy!!!!!!!!

honey am not really happy for hearing this again.....it makes me so sad,i have many people who have try this without stress or been cheated honey...i have no bank account here in africa..if that is the only way,i taught of giving you a friends account who is in the state now[UNITED STATES] so as to make the transfer to the account and after receiving,she will make the transfer to me....hope that will be much better for me collect the money baby..I await to read from you asap.......wanna be alright baby.....i need you so much.....lots of love and kisses..........
M r

Cellphone - web store
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 8:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Baby doll, why did you not send me that to start with? I only need to get it to your friend in a way that my accountant can see. What she does with it is beyond my control. Please send me the information honey.

I am not really happy with your job and the position they have put you in baby! I am tempted to come and get you and take you away from that place.

I love you M!
Could you find it in your heart to really love me?

Quote:
okay thanks honey just please give me some little time to get the account information and my honey the amount you wish to send me will be needed please reply me with the amount you wanna send me! and has soon as i get the account information i will forward it to you, as much as i will also love to get out of here as soon as possible can't wait to be out to be with and share a lovely time together... waiting to read from you again now...kisses and much love

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Baby, I am not sure how much to send. I am thinking $20-30 would last a month there in that place. I have no idea baby. I better get an answer to my question this time. This is the second time I am asking.

Love you
Could you find it in your heart to really love me?

Quote:
I really love from the bottom of my heart, but my love my bill is much higher that $20-30, honey seriously to help me survive for two weeks or even a month i will be needing something close to $350- $450, cos for my food alone here i need about $200 and i still have some debt to clear, and even my toiletries and things i need to help me through my Menstruation period honey i need more than what you are thinking, and its just so unfortunate that i cannot cash my check here cos if i could i will not need to ask you anything, but my love when i get back to the state to you we will plan on how to utilize my pay when it is cash cos we going to go cash it together, love i need you to help with my needs, AS THE KING OF MY HEART, even the drugs that was prescribe to me have got no money to get them yet, looking forward to read from you now even as i wait to get the account you will send the money to, cos have not got a reply yet....Love you derick!!! kisses

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 4:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Honey, I hope you are all right today! I need that account to get that money to you. I think I see why that place is in such condition. I don't even spend that kind of money on myself here in the states for a month of groceries. That place is totally insane honey.

I need to get you out of that shit hole and here where you belong.

I have no problem taking you to cash your check and set up your own account but that is your money not ours. I would never ask that of you baby.

Quote:
thanks so much honey...i cant also wait to be with you baby....feeling so bad cos i wanna be with you also.....need to get my drugs baby and settle some bills....honey guess the money you sending is up to $350?????and after i can know on how to plan to fly down to you honey...await to hear from you as far as possible..lots of kisses

Baby, why are you not sending me that information? The amount does not matter if I have no way to send it baby doll!

Quote:
thanks love...i await to get the bank account from a friend...will send you that immediately i got that.....am also bored because she told me of sending it last night..will try and get connect to her tomorrow....cant wait to be with you my king.....i really love you from the bottom of my heart...........lots of kisses and hug

Quote:
honey didnt hear from you for so time now...honey am really pissed off cos i got no bucks to pay for my treatment and to get some bucks..you wanna bring me home and you just not cleared about what ma facing..hope you got better now...tried getting the account from a friend but couldnt hear from him..if you know you really love me and you wanna help me..try and listen to me..go down and send the money through western union or money gram cos this matter of bnk transfer is piising me off..they are relaible and trusted..have used them several times to send money....if you know you love me and you care about me......go down to the bank and withdraw some bucks and get down to the western union office or moneygram office to make the transfer down here..am almost dieing here..they are real nad trusted..mind no body about.........hope to get the details from you soon..so i can go down to pick that up..love you

Quote:
baby don't make me go scares...have not read from you for some time now honey..talk to me and make me feel happy..i still await to get the details from you..am really pissed by the doctor here..much love

I am not sure what is going on with the doctor you have there baby. I hope he is not being a shit. He should provide the bank information like my doctors do. I could have had him paid by now.

Quote:
baby i already told you the only option we can receive money here. ...i couldn't get my drugs and some food stuff for myself......don't you trust your baby?????i can't make you loose your money know that......go down to the bank and withdraw your money..and go down to the money gram or western union office to send the money..they are safe okay...you making me get bored over here..what do you want me to say again????your money is safe to get to me here...be good and remember you left me here unhappy here..make me happy by trying that or do you want me to kill myself????here is the details baby
Receivers Name :
City : Lagos
State : Lagos
Zip code : 23401
Text Q : Who is my hero
Text A : .Derrick..............
baby after sending that,send me the details you used in paying the money such like the MTCN or the reference number.....so i can be able to pick the money here..i love you my love and make your baby happy...try and send that tomorrow baby....its 7'pm here..i wanna wake up tomorrow and get the bucks pick up okay...and i know you do that to make me happy.....don't make me feel useless....am really so sad here and cant wait to be with you soon..lots of love and kisses..

We ignore one another for over 2 weeks then i get

Quote:
why are you like this derrick????

I don't understand what you mean honey? I have done nothing?

Quote:
getting much better but not happy love!!!!!!​!!!!

you really done alot baby...i told you i gat only one way to receive money here....and you hurting me why derrick???i can only use a bank account when i get back to state....am really sad over here and you there happy..get me out of this mess asap,so i can know on how to get my flight booked to you..send that money through the details i gave to you...much love..hope to read from you soon..lots of love and kisses

I am glad that you are feeling better but you do not seem to understand that I have one way only of moving money and it is not any of those unsafe places. I see that you are not able to accept the money in the only way that I can send it so we are in a rather precarious position as I cannot use the means you are able to accept it by.

Please do not waste time arguing about this and find someone you trust, that has an account and will accept it for you. That is the only way money will be sent so please don't talk of that other any more.

Quote:
thanks for the lines..if i have someone that can do that for me ..i will have done this baby for a long time..try and get me....told you they are safe...okay..you can try them with little $200 or $150 to test them..i can't let your money be on risk..if you love me and you really trust me....get that done now.....do you think am kidding you??????believe me!!!!!

Hello again my love! It seems that you are going to contine to ignore me and play that if you love me do stupid things business. I will not do stupid things just because I love you No test amounts no nothing in that manner and I will not argue about it. Bank account or nothing.

I love you baby!

Derrick

Quote:
dont convince me again?????​?????

okay..now i see you are not for real...have send money through that many times and you keep lieing that they are not for real..now i knw that you dont love me and you are not for real..you really get me pissed up...you wicked and heartless..and you claimed love me...what love is that???you are only kidding me for so long and i dont knw..if not for my paycheck that cant be cashed here,i wouldnt have receice such insult from you..you reALLY insult me and you called me your queen..cant help your queen in any means....and i knw you gat another girl that why you treating me like this..thanks for blasting me.....how much do you wanna send that you giving me much stress.....money that is not up to $1000 and you knw am not at state when my paycheck says about $35000......am really disappointed in yiou.......

M, why do you become rude and hateful because you don't get your way? That is just pathetic. You know I have no other woman you are just trying to be hurtful because I will not use western union. If you believe that is how love is measured in your mind you really don't know what that word means.

I don't care how much money it is about and it is not a matter of stressing you. I told you only one way and I mean it. That is not stress it is assuring the money is safe, secured, insured and can be tracked by my accountant. You should really take the issue of your check up with your employer. They gave it to you so they should hel you cash it. The amount matters none to me, I understand why you told me that. That isw your money not mine.

I love you!

Please get over this pissy business and act mature.

Derrick

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 5:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This one goes on ignore until he learns some manners. I may just leave him altogether for this crap.

Quote:
killing myself will be the next option!!!!​!!!!!

the money is safe, secured, insured.....you dont wanna help me...tell me what state you at now?????tell me now...am not happy with you cos you trying to hurt me...bank transfer is not the only way...you knw i dont hava bank account here that why you stressing me....do what i say and make me happy after this and you keep ignoring me..i will go commit a suicide because of you..hang my self and forget i have a life..cos i did not see any body love me,..........i missed my parent..i wouldnt have suffer so much like this..it is safe and evevry body know them..search yiour self aand read their terms and condition....dont be wicked at me okay

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
derrick..so you want me dead...you men are wicked!!cant get back to me hun..why cant you trust me???what state are you now???

I do not have time for your immature horseshit! BYE!

Quote:
this is what you waitng for hun!!!!!!!​!!!!!!!!!!​

fuck you derrick...this is all you can say to me...do you knw when we have been on here???now you broke my heart and tell me to look for my match...........you are wicked and heartless!!!!!!!!!!and you knwmy condition...i give all to God ..he will surely get you soon!!!!!!!!!

Cellphone - web store
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic