SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

A Sister in a Missionary Position

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Scambay Terr
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 8:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Brother Terr attempts to recruit a Sister in a Missionary position servicing the Brotherhood.

This was my first bait as a member of a religious order, and even more than my stint as Elizabeth Windsor (aka Her Majesty Elizabeth II), a great leap forward in realizing how much nonsense the lads are willing to believe, if not actually do.

Quote:
To: [email protected]
Sent: Sat, Jan 23, 2010 8:29 am
Subject: Re: FROM MRS. ROSE ADEL

Dear Sister Rose:

Greetings in the name of Our Saviour. As I explained in my last message to you, we are unable to accept your kind and generous offer, as you are not a member of our Faith. It is among our Inviolable Principles that we can accept donations only from members of the Holy Moses! Brotherhood of the Caped Crusader or, in the case of women, a Sister in a Missionary position servicing the Brotherhood.

These Principles have guided us since the Time of the Divided Waters, and we are bound to observe them, lest our Souls fall into the grasp of the Dark Knight. As much as your bequest would help us in the performance of our theatrical and charitable works, we are unable to accept it, unless you are willing to become one of our Sisters and assume a Missionary position in the service of the Brotherhood.

May the Justice League guide you in your path, and your Everlasting Soul remain Eternal.

Brother Terr

Sister Rose seems happy to oblige:

Quote:
To: terr@***
Sent: Mon, Jan 25, 2010 3:28 am
Subject: FROM MRS. ROSE ADEL

Dearest Terr

I am very happy to read your message. Please explain more about your faith. If your faith can heal my predicament I would be glad to follow up. I am willing to be one of the Sisters in the Missionary position servicing the Brotherhood.

So, I want to use my fund and make the work of Brotherhood work forward and the Saviour who invite and directed me spiritually to contact you will be happy with me and you.

Thank and have a nice day.
Mrs. Rose Adel

The glitter reference that I made later in the bait was inspired by a bait I saw around here somewhere a while back. The Village People reference, as well the multicultural use of Men In Tights, was my own idea.

Full bait and credits: http://breakfastwithscammers.blogspot.com/2010/03/sister-in-missionary-position.html

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic