SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

oh flip

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Tyrion Lannister
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

While poking through Obi Won's beer fridge I found a link to a utility that flips your text upside down. I chose a random gold lad from my spam folder and responded. I didn't really expect an answer, but now I'm about three emails into his script! I'll just go ahead and keep it going with every single email upside down and see how long it can last. The lad hasn't said one word or indicated there is anything unusual.

Unless he has a quick way of turning the text right side up it has got to be a real chore to read.

You don't treat us like a babe as if you are having a chat with your pet friends.

I am not interested FUCK AND YOU AND YOUR FAMILY AND ANYONE RELATED TO U
ScammedOut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
it has got to be a real chore to read.

It would be if he actually looked at it. Many lads don't even glance at replies but just paste the next part of their script to send you.

YOU GO SLEEP YOU NO GO WAKE UP AGAIN
SEE YOU ASS IN HELL fucking tax payer ..
REJOICE IN HELL - Jack L1n (Mr.)
Enough fooling around with yourself. Your parents and family are Fucking scammer!
You are a white baboon,that doesn't even take
shower.
-Miss Gbagbo, Christian.
I NEVER SEE ANIMAL LIKE YOU. Your papa be castrated so he no make more like you!
Easter Egg 2012 - Robert Miller, philanthropist Closed lad accounts
"I am okay but had a little fracture on our last operation." - Capt. Highliner
Morgain Le Fay
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 6:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Until the lad is really off script they are not usually reading what you are writing - so you can use flip text, redneck translators, Swedish translators and I think it it just for your own amusement.

Now if you need to send a form, I would flip some of the text in that (a couple paragraphs) and see what happens. So when he has to answer the questions, the text is flipped.

Mortar x5
TV Star
.edu's 260 reported
Click here to support 419Eater.com
US Dropbox

"You people are all Junks" - Miss E. Kabx

"Maybe you are insane as your so called sat..." Barrister Insane

The website below is available for Eater folks to use.
Film & Production Needs
chickenlegs
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 9:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Are you using this one?

http://textmechanic.com/Reverse-Text-Generator.html

...because it can do more than just flip text! Click all the buttons for maximum pain!

"Seriously did not plan to stay overnight.. I left my car parked in a wrong place in Benin and hope it doesnt get stolen before I get back..."

Closed lad accounts x 4
Pith Helmet Benin - Lagos 230km (WIMP)
Pith Helmet Johannesburg - Durban 1200km (WIMP)
Pith Helmet Cotonou - Lagos 240km (WIMP)
Tyrion Lannister
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I was using this one http://www.revfad.com/flip.html but the one you posted is much better!

Now I have this inner struggle because I committed to myself to always flip the text on this one particular bait just to see how many emails they would actually respond to. But now I'm into making travel plans to Ghana and I kind of don't want the lad to twig. I just find it hard to believe someone is actually willing to discuss buying/selling of kilo bars of gold with someone who always writes sıɥʇ ǝʞıl !

Well as a few people have pointed out they don't read the responses until they get off script which explains it partly.

You don't treat us like a babe as if you are having a chat with your pet friends.

I am not interested FUCK AND YOU AND YOUR FAMILY AND ANYONE RELATED TO U
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 10:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That's a good modality, always good to make a lad strain his neck reading or viewing something. I always flip western union slips over at 90 to 180 degrees. Every bit of annoyance helps.

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Netherlands Nigeria Ghana South Africa
Sand Timer'Ed', 3 yrs 8 mnths Sand Timer'Oguguo',6 years and 4 months
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic