SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

Randy by name.....

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
justwhistle
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Randy by nature?

Sarah sent this

Quote:
Thanks for messaging me, please tell me more about yourself.

Sarah x

and was rewarded with this

Quote:
To tell you a little bit more about myself,I am a single gentleman,never married with no kids,I am very communicative,easy going,outspoken,I am also a very Romantic type,love to cuddle,hold hands while walking,I'm trustworthy so far as people tell me,maybe I'm just laid back.I also tend to have a good heart with so much of love to give and to receive.My final goal in life is to be completed with a lovely lady and have a happy family in a home filled with love.I have a dog . I prefer to have it around me to help keep me from being lonely as well.Though I love kids but since I was not bless with any,does not mean I should dislike them,if in any case my soul mate should have any,no problem and in any case she would love we adopt one,no problem as well. What matters to me now ,is finding the right one no matter where she is ,if on these planet or not,I must surely find someone who will just put smiles on my face ,someone I can give her my all.I need a woman to spend the rest of my life with and who knows if it might be you.It's so great to be together and love and I hope, someday we'll meet and we will be happy in our souls and hearts.My dream now is that i meet the right woman and if possible i'll relocate with her or she can relocate with me.I am Christian and do normally go to Church, i live in Los Angeles-California but born in Assen-Netherland and i am a free lance international Licensed dealer in industrial diamonds, gemstones, raw gold, gold dust and also have years broker experience in the commodities and i also deal in Automotive. I work with other partners .It comprises designing, developing ,marketing, and the sell of cars .I also make sure two companies to a contract concerning Cars agree on the same bases and terms.Is a complex work but then very profitable .It has been an evolution to get to this point and a story that is best shared in person ~~I have been in this business for the past 25 years and I sure bet ~~ Its been one blessing to the other. Umm i work 6 days a week but not all the time..Its my personal job and decide when to work and when not to when am really tired .i love my work and do travel a lot,maybe because i have not met you sweet soul mate yet to settle down with.I have been to Germany,Spain,more to tell u later.I own my 4 bedroom with garage and swimming pool home and I own 3 cars ( really love to have more in the future) that I share with no one but myself..Not that i am selfish but i haven't found my soul mate yet.I have been trying to find a sweet and God fearing woman to complete my life but yet i have not found her.I got my heart broken but i still intend to seek for Mrs Right because she is out there some where .It is very hard been single . Am the only child of my parent. At this point in my life I see a new relationship as the blending of two lives at the half way mark, "we" both need to be accepting and respectful of the others history but move swiftly in making "our" own history and memories ~ life is so precious and so short ~ I want "us" to consciously keep all things negative away from "us" ~ often easier said than done. I want to share in everything life brings "us" as "we" grow old together ~ all phases of life have joy and pain and how "we" share and support each other through those times is paramount. And laugh daily ~ to have the comfort and security of each others love that no matter what silly things "we" may say or do, there will be no judgment ~ only unconditional love by the biblical definition.My favorites:Music-singing really loud in my car, concerts, local bands, shaking my "groove thing", my i Pod. Shopping (c'mon, I'm a chick), White Sox baseball (I'm a life-long fan; I didn't jump on the bandwagon after the Series), chilled tequila shots, antiquing, roller coasters, hanging with friend s, completing a challenging jigsaw puzzle, balancing my checkbook, PDA, chocolate, Sponge bob,red wine, liars poker, jeans and t-shirts, Bare naked Ladies (the band), intelligent conversation, cotton candy, a weekly pedicure, ice cold diet Pepsi, Shaw shank Redemption, new friendships, flip flops, my cleaning lady, bargain shopping at flea markets, light beer, playing board games, shoes, surprising someone with a random act of kindness, new socks, relaxing in front of a fire, Wildfire's filet Mignon, my debit card, weekend getaways, tabloid magazines (I'll admit it), 1000 etc sheets, cocktails at a swim-up bar at a tropical resort, long showers, listening to the rain on a quiet, summer night, physical intimacy in a monogamous relationship, coaching from the sidelines at little league games, doing something completely spontaneous and out of character, the feeling you get w hen you are falling for someone!I tend to be on the quiet side... initially anyway.I approach new relationships with caution and tend to be very careful with my heart. I want to take the time necessary to be aware of our similarities as well as our differences. It may be our similarities that bring us together, but it is our ability to be open to & respectful of our differences that help us to grow in a relationship. Our differences cannot be in conflict with my family values, morals or my belief in God.It’s important for me to be honest, kind & respectful of others. I look for those same qualities in a potential partner. I'm looking for someone who thinks communication is critical, is thoughtful, has a positive attitude & a sense of humor. I am a very strong, honest & straight-forward individual. I like & appreciate that same level of strength in a woman... and please, be honest about what's on your mind… it keeps me from having to make assumptions..I am really a honest and trustworthy man and I hope to meet someone like that...What I am looking for ...well, this may sound cliche' once more but I am looking for my soul mate - someone who has the locks to fit my keys, and the keys to fit my locks. When we feel safe enough to open the locks, our trust selves will step out and we can be completely and honestly loved for who we are. Each of us will unveil the best part of each other. Our soul mate is someone who shares our deepest longings, our sense of direction. Our soul mate is the one who makes life come to life. Someone to share in life's ups and downs, joys and sorrows with me. Someone whom I can just be myself with & she can be the same with me, as I am a very "real" person & wish my partner to be the same. I am complete, so I'm not looking for someone to complete me. Rather, I'm looking for someone to compliment my life and for me to do the same for her. The woman I'd prefer to be with would be nice, yet strong. she accept me for who I am - sometimes nutty, sometimes serious but predominately happy & outgoing. She enjoys being around my friends at functions & would want me to be with him at events as well. We'd have such a wonderful connection/chemistry that we'd sometimes be able to communicate without words and (being bold here) she shares the same heightened level of sexual energy I have. That's what I am looking for...I know somehow, somewhere that person exists. After all, there is someone for everyone. So, that's me in a nutshell.Hope you can also tell me something about yourself and with some pictures as well if you get any and what time you want us to chat.Take care and be safe

Chatty ain't he???

His IP resolves as sent from LA, so its being bounced from ermmmm let me see.......Ghana?
Twisted Evil

'cook and bull story' & 'I'm beginning to think you're only fun fooling me' - Doni boi
'You big fool think you know IP, I cold be anywear' - dave
'Well am very confused about the hole thing
darling' - Paul
I,m very disappointed on you - David Donald
justwhistle
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 9:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well Sarah got back to him
Quote:
Hello Randy

Wow what a wonderful mail, you sound like a splendid male!
I am glad you are very specific about your needs in a wife.
Here are mine:
I have never had a sexual relationship so I am a virgin which at thirty two is not something I want to brag about, I feel deeply ashamed by this and I think this does not make me a very good proposition for a would be husband.
I have for many years avoided physical contact and instead concentrated on sublimating my sexual desires into eating, the result was that I ballooned to nearly thirty stones, but then I found Jesus!
Jesus guided me and became my personal trainer, he made me stop eating unhealthy foods and take lots of exercise, he introduced me to the Rabbit plan and it worked, not only have I lost twenty one stones in weight I have discovered my libido.
So I need a man and soon! Theres twenty years worth of pent up sexual energy awaiting my husband on our wedding night, are you the man who can take me on?

So as you would expect I am single, fit and now reasonably attractive (if you can forgive a few stretch marks and a bit of loose skin) I work out every day and use the rabbit a lot.
I have a good job, my own beachfront house and a lovely car. I enjoy most things very much as my years of staying in are now behind me I am anxious to sample all the delights of the world, I am looking for a man who can help me with that.

I want to have FUN!!!!!!

I hope I haven't put you off.

Sarah xxx

Jesus is her personal trainer Jesus el Pifco, who is gay and may join the fun later Twisted Evil

'cook and bull story' & 'I'm beginning to think you're only fun fooling me' - Doni boi
'You big fool think you know IP, I cold be anywear' - dave
'Well am very confused about the hole thing
darling' - Paul
I,m very disappointed on you - David Donald
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic