SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Gold Lad Is Sorry Safari - going home, still hooked

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
A Skinner
Texas Lad-Saw Massacre

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 1:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Great work all around!

SINCE YOU MADE ME TO GIVE MY CAR AWAY AND ALL THE DISAPOINTMENTS YOU GAVE TO ME,WHICH MADE ME TO STOP CONTACTING YOU. PLEASE DO NOT INVOLVE ME WITH ANYTHING YOU ARE DOING WITH ANYBODY, PLEASE DONT INVOLVE ME.I DONT WANT ANYTHING THAT WILL JEOPARDIZE MY IMAGE IN THIS COUNTRY.I AM A HUMANITARIAN LAWYER.

infact am getting tired with all this speculation in this transaction, honestly if i had known that this is the kind of person you are i would not have contacted for an assistance

Urgent??? Impotent massage

* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 1:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe he needs a call from auditors wanting to know about these calls to him made on a work phone.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
TheDane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He keeps those epic mails coming! Shocked

Quote:
I felt so sorry for what happened to you driver,his number is going, but he is not picking it, maybe you should use the number to trace him through his phone company in his country. They can help you in finding him, i pary nothing bad will happen to him, like i told you before, i didnt burget for this long trip, and my Visa card is not working here.
I know you are in a fix, and i understand what you are passing through,i was mad at you because i risk my life and that of a friend who is like brother to me. The accident we had make me go crazy about the whole thing, after the accident i still continue the journey to get to you, on getting here, you never show up. And this make me looks like a fool in front of my friend,like i dont know what am doing,this whole journey is like a mess.
I do really know how you feeling,but am confuse here also, what really happend to bob? I need to know because he left the camp cos of us, and he his a human. Let me know about him okay,we cant get a truck back to the city still tomorrow. So am still in arbinda.
Now i will try and find my way back to ghana once i get back to the city.my friend here is really crazy about this, and it make me look like i dont know what am doing. I still want our business to work out, i dont want all our effort to lost, but i wont come to meet you again, you will come to my country any time you want. And as for the cost, if you like to fine, but if you cant, then good, it not all about money here, all i want is a solid foundation of business and partership. So prove to me that you appricate my effort, for coming here. I will send the pics of the accident in the attach document. I do really felt your pain my friend. But to be honest with you am not happy with all this, am sleeping in a fram land where there is not eletricity and water to bath. Thanks for the accomodation you gave to me. Good night

And here's the attached photos... Laughing

That is one helluva accident! Shocked

Sand Timer T.W.A.T Santa Safari Lagos-Ouagadougou-Arbinda Safari Warri-Yaoundé

I AM A FOOL AND I AM SO DISAPPOINTED - Brother Okei AKA Goat Milk Lad
I do not wish my enemy what I have experienced and this humiliation you are putting me through - Rushforth (on behalf of Dharma & Dr Mike)
Toomuchfun
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 11:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@TD

That long lad rant was wonderful. Congrats on another Safari. Smile

Closed lad accounts x31 x5 Cellphone Webstores x18 Cellphone x11 Easter Egg 2012 Purple Flower Mortar
Whip Jack Boot
$28,320.00 In Fake Checks

"Are you blind. I told you that i don't like this method payment,If you are serious
you have to understand me better" "You put me through all this pain" -Hitman

"YOU ARE MAD LOOK IM NOT HEAR TO PLAY GAME" Craigslist Scammer

"i ave your name do you want me to take your name to my native doctor you will just go totally insane overnight...YOUR ARE WARNED ...Don't dare"

* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Dr Mike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 3:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is a good idea that the lad comes up with. If Fellatio use Bobs switched on phone to trace him this can help to locate the stolen film. And helping to catch Bob would put the lad in Fellatios good book. And of course in Bobs bad one. Who knows, perhaps Bob can even come after the lads with a gun in his hand and murder in his mind after loosing the film.

SafariX 24 Random safaris
SafariX 12 Welcome to Sweden
SafariX 9 Chadian minister of tourism project
SafariX 9 Rame Head pilgrimage
Golden Pith Rame Head 2013
Globe Globe of Gluttony
Golden Pith CBC Documentary Safari
bravo95
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 5:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Absolutely fantastic!! Great job!

Closed lad accounts Goat Golden Goat  Mc Fry Pole Dancer Mortar  Tattoo Easter Egg 2011

Vcamera Off to see the wizard!

United States United Kingdom Nigeria Ghana

Sand Timer Shortstuff

Safari Brother Mike co-bait with NWM : Agbor, Nigeria to Douala
Safari Brother Mike again with the help of Juan and Allst@R : Agbor to Abuja
Safari Pastor Clet Star Wars Safari Accra-Bauchi Co-Bait with NWM and the Rebels 
Safari Justice my He@vy Elecric1ty lad Accra to Tamale with the help of Alls@r and Juan
Safari Operation "Lagos spy" 
Safari The Dynamic Dumbasses 
Nigel Tuffnel
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 5:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
am sleeping in a fram land where there is not eletricity and water to bath

Ha ha!!! Laughing

Stredded. And I bet he does not have any paste either.

Closed lad accounts x 44 United Arab Emirates x2 Burkina Faso x5 Togo x69 United Kingdom x562 Benin x49 United States x113 Senegal x31 United Nations x8 South Africa x10 Ivory Coast x2 Malaysia x94 Canada x6 x2 Ghana x129 cameroon x2 Cambodia Flag x4 Spain x10 x71 Switzerland x15 Nigeria x68 Thailand x3 Italy x4 Netherlands x8 Russia x3 China x4 Malta x 3 Filipino flag x3 Panama Germany x4 Taiwan Iraq Flag Ireland x6 Hong Kong x2 Cayman Islands x4 Isle Of Man x2 Japan Belgium Comorian islands Guinea Bissau Ukraine Indonesia x2 Luxembourg x2 Saudi Arabia Mugu Reseller x2 Easter 2015 Whip Jack Boot
ScammedOut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 5:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Thanks for the accomodation you gave to me.

More sarcasm? I really think you should address that.

This is outstanding! Laughing

YOU GO SLEEP YOU NO GO WAKE UP AGAIN
SEE YOU ASS IN HELL fucking tax payer ..
REJOICE IN HELL - Jack L1n (Mr.)
Enough fooling around with yourself. Your parents and family are Fucking scammer!
You are a white baboon,that doesn't even take
shower.
-Miss Gbagbo, Christian.
I NEVER SEE ANIMAL LIKE YOU. Your papa be castrated so he no make more like you!
Easter Egg 2012 - Robert Miller, philanthropist Closed lad accounts
"I am okay but had a little fracture on our last operation." - Capt. Highliner
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 8:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I love the sulky griping lads give off when they've just about had it but aren't quite abandoning hope.

Outstanding bait, another fine safari Very Happy

ScammedOut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I do really felt your pain my friend.

As we feel yours, my friend...as we feel yours. Sad

Enough fooling around with yourself. Your parents and family are Fucking scammer!
shower.
-Miss Gbagbo, Christian.
I NEVER SEE ANIMAL LIKE YOU. Your papa be castrated so he no make more like you!
TheDane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's on his way back to his rat hole now.

He sent another mail sent from his phone a little while later. (I wonder why he prefers to mail from his phone rather than sms - maybe it's cheaper?)

Tony wrote:
Am on my way going back to to ouagadagudu, i hope you find bob, but on my way back i dont think you are here, to what am seeing on my way back. But in the order hand am confuse, because your words from the beggining, and your words give me trust in you:
but if you are playing me or fooling just to make me surffer, then what do you gain?so am still confuse, we are friends and i still hve little trust in you,
and that make me get confuse. Whatever happens it God will and he want me to learn from this, fellatio prove my thought wrong, am a bit worried about bob. Any news yet

I sent him this sms:

sms from Luigi wrote:
Hello Tony,
I am now in Niamey, we were flown there this morning because it was closer. The production company has put the project on pause for now, and we are unsure about what will happen next - there are rumours saying we are going to continue the filming in Zambia, but right now I don't know what is next. I saw those pics you sent, how horrible! I am glad that you are all ok, I couldn't bear if you were injured on your way to meet me. Bob is still disappeared, but a wildlife ranger may have spotted his car yesterday, the police is investigating.
Tony

He responded.

Tony wrote:
I was expecting your call,but you never did, just back in ouagadagudu, it was a very stressful journey but am so happy am back in the city,have you seen bob. And i want you to be honest with me. Because i have some point to ask you, am confuse and i know deep in me tht you arent in burkina faso, you just wanted me to surffer,but what is my wrong? Why do you punish me so bad like this, asumming i lost my life in the accident just like that,so i will be gone just for nothing?now we didnt meet, what do you gain?you let me down alot, we didnt start like this.i will be going back to ghana as soon as i can, and if you want us to do business, you come to ghana, thanks for risking our life, and fooling me.
Thanks

Twisted Evil

I do not wish my enemy what I have experienced and this humiliation you are putting me through - Rushforth (on behalf of Dharma & Dr Mike)
ScammedOut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 2:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
but if you are playing me or fooling just to make me surffer, then what do you gain?

And there's the reason why lads can be baited more than once. They simply cannot comprehend that anyone would do anything if there's no money in it.

Quote:
you just wanted me to surffer,

Mission accomplished! Very Happy

shower.
-Miss Gbagbo, Christian.
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 2:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

destroyed, destitute, miserable lad wrote:
if you are playing me or fooling just to make me surffer, then what do you gain?. . . . now we didnt meet, what do you gain?

This is one of the things I love about baiting. Lads quite simply cannot understand what we do. Their brains can't register it. There's no money in it, so why on earth do we go to so much trouble to make them so miserable? What could possibly motivate us other than financial reward?

They are utterly incapable of understanding the rich psychic rewards of seeing criminals like them suffer, even if it's still nothing compared to what their victims endure.

EDIT: Ninja'd by ScammedOut. Wink

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
pete515
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 5:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
and it make me look like i dont know what am doing.

This should loose him a lot of kudos amongst the scamming community. Let me echo all the plaudits you've been getting. Brilliant work.

Sand Timer Simon Dormoo - 1 year+, a standard 419er who became my love lad
United States x2 ME Foundation Home, Bank of Afrique
United Kingdom

"..a strange voice like a wild pussy cat yelled at me and then paused......It was terrible, I nearly threw my phone away, and it scared me." Lad talks to a fax machine.

"mother remember I trusted you with all my hearth, remember I fouled with my blood that I am ready to take you as my biological mother remember I gave you my hope, my spirit and soul that you will lie to me or cheat me" Elinah Kipkalya
"you sun of a beach ".."you foolish and bustard stinking dead dog". More from the fragrant Elinah 4 weeks later.
TheDane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 2:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, I need 6 more months to get a sand timer out of this one, too, so I need to keep him going. So I sent him an sms.

Quote:
Hello Tony,
I have tried to call you, but you didn't pick up. I'm in Niger now.
Listen, why would I spend 6 months wasting your time? I would have been wasting my own time, too, what would I gain from that? That is ridiculous, and I will prove it to you when I come home. I have promised you that I will reimburse you for your expenses and I will send you a new wristwatch, and that is a promise I intend to keep. So just wait and see, there still may be a surprise in this for you.
Again, I cannot say this enough - I am very sorry for everything that happened. And sadly, no news of Bob yet.
Luigi

He replied late in the evening. It does seem that it is cheaper for him to mail from the phone than to sms. It suggest that it's a real subscription, and not pay2go. Anyway,

Quote:
How are you and how are things in Niger,to be honest with you, everyone is disappoined with me because i didnt achive anything on this business trip, and they said i dont know what am doing, i cant blame them because they dont know you but i am the one that known you.
Am very worried about bob,i think you guys need to do something about finding him, that place is so bad, i mean arbinda,and it very dangrous, i havent been in that kind of place in my life, it so bad. Please try and talk to the production manager to do something, you said you found his car, was he there or what is really going on, talk to me fellatio.
Am in the city, trying to get money so i can travle back to accra, and am owing the hotel here,so am waiting for the company to get me so cash to get out of here, i will let you know when am going back to ghana, so how is things with you, my phones are working you can call me on the ghana +233<snipped> or the burkina line, i want to hear from you call me as soon as you get this mail. I missed my family, life here is bad, the accident i had make me feel bad in me. How is your family are you talking to them?.
Make sure you get home safty, i will be expecting your call
thanks

There are just so many little jewels in that mail, I'm speechless. Laughing

I think we've found a nice alternative to Adré. Twisted Evil

ScammedOut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 3:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Every time he writes "fellatio" it just cracks me up. Laughing

Quote:
rewards of seeing criminals like them suffer, even if it's still nothing compared to what their victims endure.

I dunno, but I think TheDane has done a great job evening the score..lad is broke, despairing, dirty (Hee!), dejected, has been terrorized on the mean, dangerous streets of Aribinda and is being scorned by everyone as an idiot. He had to sleep outside and at a "fram" (hopefully with some extremely smelly goats). And the best part is that he's still there and that he may have another surprise in store for him! Very Happy

I hope he's at least learned to "burget" a little better in the future, for those little unexpected bumps in the road.

This safari is so awesome it should be made into a miniseries!

ETA: I hope he finds a tent or at least a camel to sit under as the temps there are going to be 35C tomorrow. But he'll get some relief tomorrow night when "Thundery outbreaks " are expected!

shower.
-Miss Gbagbo, Christian.
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 5:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Alas, poor Tony. I knew him, Fellatio.

When he slept in a Fram, he got some used motor oil on him, I hope?

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
Bort
Elite Baiter

Location: The land of crocodiles, drop-bears and corrupt premiers

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 5:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Great stuff. That latest email is just beautiful.

"After the IRS approved our form i became very joyful and much expectant of the money... now i am feeling so bad about the whole thing", "I feel like crying my eyes out of it sockets" - Ozzy Sand Timer Safari Warri-Lome (w/ Big X)
"GOD WILL GORGE YOU, BECAUSE I DON'T KNOW A CRIMINAL LIKE YOU", "I BELIEVE YOU ARE A DEVIL INCANATE", "I DON'T UNDERSTAND THE KIND OF HUMAN ARE YOU" - Rev Nachaat Sand Timer
"god will surely judge you for all you have made me gone through", "STOP PLAYING DIRTY GAMES WITH ME", "OGUN WILL KILL ALL YOU ALL" - Scott Larry Tattoo Sand Timer Safari Benin City-Sokoto

Leaked Emma Watson/Emily Kinney sextape
The Monsignor
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 11:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

TheDane wrote:
I think we've found a nice alternative to Adré. Twisted Evil

Thumbs up
Captain Jack Sparrow
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 11:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Awh he's so sweet isn't he, he's hoping you get home safely.

Bless him!

Quote:
Am very great to hear from you and your continuous question asking.

Quote:
i will send my boys to fulk your family up
TheDane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 2:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And it's coming to an end, at least for this time around...

Quote:
Am so happy to hear from you, and we are planing to get back to accra, we are waiting for the next bus going to accra, everything has been taken care, i ask my woman to send me money, since i cant use my Visa atm here, and the company asked me to takecare of myself and of my friend since we didnt have a sucessful one, but i still hope you going to do bussiness with us and prove them, wrong, but i still have faith on your words, so you have to prove to me and them. Thanks

Of course I will prove my words to him! Image

Dr Mike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 3:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

...and somehow i feel that something will come back form his past to haunt him. This will not end when he finally steps through his front door.

SafariX 24 Random safaris
SafariX 12 Welcome to Sweden
SafariX 9 Chadian minister of tourism project
SafariX 9 Rame Head pilgrimage
Golden Pith Rame Head 2013
Globe Globe of Gluttony
Golden Pith CBC Documentary Safari
TheDane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It's been a bit since I last updated this, as I've been busy with other stuff.

The safari was over, so I figured it was time to change the course of the story. Time for Bob to call the lad.

http://soundcloud.com/jabbahhutson/2012-09-15-time-21-57-00-bob

Amazingly, Tony called Bob's cellphone back shortly after. Dr Mike put it on speaker, and we managed to capture it, allthough the quality is arguable.

http://soundcloud.com/jabbahhutson/2012-09-15-time-22-02-22-tony

And shortly after that, he called Luigi. Same bad quality, but you can her most of it.

http://soundcloud.com/jabbahhutson/2012-09-15-time-22-04-34-tony

Tony also sent Luigi a mail soon after this:

Tony wrote:
Hello Luigi,
Am back in Ghana, Got to Accra around 4am in the morning, it was a wonderful journey.
how are you? and when are you going back to your country?
I received a call from bob this evening, he was threaten me, telling me i owe him some money and he will locate me, saying rubbish, how do you know him? dose he base in Burkina Faso or he follow you from your country, and i have reported him to the company and they have reported the matter to the police.
But Fellatio i dont really understand this,what do Bob want from me, how do i owe him, you only asked him to picked us up and he never did, i dont even see him in a person, so why is he threaten me? what dose he want? i think he is up to something.
i tried calling you back but the network there is bad i guess.
thanks

As it was clear that Tony didn't get it, we decided to have Bob mail him as well.

Bob mails Tony wrote:
Tony, i tried to explain something to you, but your call back to me made me realize that you didn't understand me completely. Perhaps it is me, that cannot explain while angry. Perhaps it is your fault for being a stupid goat fucker.

I had a plan, my plan was to take all the film, all the money and a valuable camera and steal them. Then i was to take a flight back to Europe and leave this shit hole. However you came then and i was ordered to pick you up, not once but twice. This fucked up my plans and i had to steal what i could that night i was to pick you up in Arbinda, i had planned to do it one day later. Sadly this had consequences and i had to leave some things. Among them a valuable camera and some rare film of mating wildebeests that i was going to sell to National Geographics.

This made me loose money and i blame you for this.

According to my calculations i would have made 50,000$ if you and your friend hadn't interfered with my plans. I would also have been able to take my pre-booked flight if i hadn't been forced to do things earlier. Now i had to take a bus to Cote D'Ivorie instead of getting to Europe. And now i am wanted and cant leave this fucking shit hole.

ALL THIS IS YOUR FAULT AND I WANT MY MONEY.

If you don't give me my 50,000$ you made me loose i will find you and take it from you. And after that i will cut your tiny balls of with a blunt knife. I will fucking castrate you Tony if you don't give me what you owe me.

I want 50,000$ sent to me using Western Union.

Name:Bob Afett
Q: What do i want?
A: My money

If you fail i will come for you.

Bob

Oh yeah, Bob is up to something. Twisted Evil

Tony mailed Luigi.

Tony wrote:
This is the email i got from bob,and am confuse, how did he get my email, fellatio have been calling you but you are not picking, call me when you get this email, and let talk about this bob issue

[Included was Bob's mal]

Luigi replied.

Luigi wrote:
Hello Tony,

I just have time for a brief mail, I am now in the airport in Niamey, and we are flying to Zambia tonight to continue filming. I've gotten into quite a bit of trouble because all of this, maybe they will fire me, they are considering it at the moment. I don't want to lose my job and I don't know what to do. I am afraid here.
Have you heard anything back from Bob? I don't know if he is in Burkina Faso, in fact I don't know a lot about him, he was hired to the team 1½ month ago, and this was the first time all of us worked with him.
I have to go to the gate now, and board the airplane, so I will try to write you when I am in Zambia.

Luigi

Sent from my iPhone

Then some days went, without me hearing from him. So I sent him a little poke.

Quote:
Hello Tony,

I haven't heard back from you, so I just wanted to check if everything is ok? I am now in Zambia, and we have done some filming today. I don't know anything about what the situation is with Bob, have you heard back from him yet? If you do hear from him, please let me know as soon as possible, as the police will be very interested in any piece of information about him they can get.
Anyway, I hope you're ok, and that your family is glad to see you back.

Regards,
Luigi

Tony wrote:
Good Morning,

I saw all your last two email, but you haven't answer my questions.
1. How did Bob get my email?
2.When are you going back home?
3. What is the situation of the business now?
4. What do you really want me to do?

Hrmph. I don't think that was a polit response.

Luigi wrote:
Hello Tony,

I'm not sure I like the tone in your mail. But I will try to answer your questions, even though you are being rather rude.
1. I have no idea how he got your email address, but as he has been stealing money and other things from the entire team, so I suppose he didn't have any reservations looking in our private things such as phones, either. As all your contact information was written down in my black pocket book, he must have looked in it and copied the information. And to be honest, right now I don't really care! I have lost 17,000 Euros because of him, so I couldn't care less how he got your email address!
2. I am going back home when I am done filming, probably in a month or 6 weeks. I will reimburse you then.
3. The situation of the business is unclear to me. Right now, it is not possible for me to come to Ghana.
4. What do you mean what I want you to do? You are not making any sense.

Look, I am sorry for all that happened, but I do not like it when my business connections takes up a tone with me.

Luigi

Tony replied with more little tidbits. Twisted Evil

Tony wrote:
Hello Luigi,
Am not been rude to you, i just want to get some point clear.
i really had a bad time in this business, and i felt so bad, i don't know why this is happening, but God want the best for everyone, i really thank God i didn't lose my life in the accident that happen, if i sound rude am sorry, as for bob issue, it sucks, he was asking me for money? I have told the police about him, so am waiting for him in Ghana.
And about the business, we talk about that when you get back home, and we think of the best thing to do, and i wish you a wonderful stay Zambia.
thanks

Well, he's back home now, so time to slow down things a bit once again.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic