SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Fun with Bob

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
ScammedOut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm still in this battle with Bob Meuller sending threats and orders after his dolla got chopped by some nefarious thief in his office. I just send nonsense, thinking he'll get fed up and stop writing, but nope! Bob wants his 98$ or else!

Just a couple of the latest exchanges..

Seems his arrest warrants are equipped with GPS devices.

Quote:
Urgent Attention:.....

Listen to me carefully right now and never you joke with me or your life any more, go and send the money you paid to thief that is my advise, and that person will have arrest from the Nigeria Government as well, i have passed his details across there Country, so you don't need to worry and get back to me with the money urgently, you have only 48hours for the fee, and fail to do so i will make sure that your arrest warrant will locate you for the final message from me.

Me:
Quote:
Listen and listen well Mr. Meuller. I am not sending any more money until you catch that theif. How do I know he didn't give the money to you and now you're trying to get m ore money from me.

You should be ashamed of threatening a widow lady who is alone in the world. I have to be careful of how I spend the money my husband left me. when you catch that fruadster I will send the money and n ot before is that clear?

Bob:
Quote:
Listen to me carefully. you make sure that you send the money and get rest of mind to avoid me reed your house for arrest.

Robert Mueller

Me:
Quote:
please mr. Gman don't reed my house. I will send the money tomorrow..my car is in the shop today because i ran over a big bum and the wheel bareing is busted I will get it back tomorrow i promise.

Bob took offense to that:

Quote:
What kind of joke or nonsense is this? What do you mean by Mr Gman? I will never welcome any insult from you any more, what kind of stupid word from you to me is this? Listen to me i will not wait for the payment in for some hours, if you fail me i will make sure that you will face charges you never wanted to in life.

Robert Mueller
[email protected]

I think Bob may have taken too much of the wrong medication. Confused

YOU GO SLEEP YOU NO GO WAKE UP AGAIN
SEE YOU ASS IN HELL fucking tax payer ..
REJOICE IN HELL - Jack L1n (Mr.)
Enough fooling around with yourself. Your parents and family are Fucking scammer!
You are a white baboon,that doesn't even take
shower.
-Miss Gbagbo, Christian.
I NEVER SEE ANIMAL LIKE YOU. Your papa be castrated so he no make more like you!
Easter Egg 2012 - Robert Miller, philanthropist Closed lad accounts
"I am okay but had a little fracture on our last operation." - Capt. Highliner
Morgain Le Fay
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Is this the same Robert Swan Mueller, FBI, that wrote to me?

Note the middle name!!!! Laughing

Mortar x5
TV Star
.edu's 260 reported
Click here to support 419Eater.com
US Dropbox

"You people are all Junks" - Miss E. Kabx

"Maybe you are insane as your so called sat..." Barrister Insane

The website below is available for Eater folks to use.
Film & Production Needs
ScammedOut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Could be the same Robert Mueller. I have 3 of them at the moment, but none have used "Swan" in their names. Such a graceful name for such an uncouth and rude man. Laughing

I was very hurt at his last email and told him so:

Quote:
Robert I hope your very happy with yourself as I am now sitting here crying because you are being so mean and nasty by calling me stupid and insulting me. I told you I am a widow lady who never knew anything of this things before Now I am very afraid and I am alone in the world. someone in your office stole my money and you don't even care. if you could be a little nicer and more understanding of my situation we could settle this thing .my husband (God rest his sole) told me to be careful of anyone stealing the money he left me. It's a lot of money and i have to be careful with it.\
please apologize for calling me stupid and we can start over with this.

Bob is not to be trifled with but I think maybe the words "Lot of money' may have made him reconsider his nastiness and offer an apology of sorts:

Quote:
Why are you arguing with my Authority in the first place? I have told you that the person you paid money before, details was with there country investigation and never get a hold for a while now, you keep telling me another things which i don't need to hear than your case file is close that is why you upset me.

Well is a word of anger and you better be carefully over the way you call me names on email, so am sorry for your condition and others and forget it alright, so you get back to me once you have made the payment. For the money you think is lost, no is never will be lost, the money will come back to you, but why i told you get the money urgent is this, we need to get this your transaction done and close your case that is all alright, so you try and get back to me with the mtcn numbder when you send it with OBI JACOB

Enough fooling around with yourself. Your parents and family are Fucking scammer!
shower.
-Miss Gbagbo, Christian.
I NEVER SEE ANIMAL LIKE YOU. Your papa be castrated so he no make more like you!
wowwow
Elite Baiter

Location: Here is the picture of the cash in the boxes before we send it down to the company to deposited it

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
you make sure that you send the money and get rest of mind to avoid me reed your house for arrest

Quote:
Well is a word of anger and you better be carefully over the way you call me names on email

Quote:
For the money you think is lost, no is never will be lost, the money will come back to you,

How did Robert S. Muller III ever get to be head of the FBI with that grasp of the English language!
Confused

I am the person who owns the safe firm in UK but right now on sick bed for my heart surgery due to my heart failure M Efosa
Tell them to go to hell and burn to arches Prince Jerry Zulusofola
I don’t have job, I am a hacker, hacking jawing stick and Sachet water Udeh Ebuka
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=162469
Closed lad accounts x5 Easter Egg 2012
ScammedOut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I know. His grammar and spelling are simply atrocious. It's a sad state of affairs. Sad

shower.
-Miss Gbagbo, Christian.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mueller is one of my favourites. Get him going and he can be a barrel of laughs.

Quote:
We want you to note that this is not a child's play, so if at all that you are the rightful beneficiary to the said amount you should have been very happy to follow to there instructions to enable you receive your contract funds, because there are a lot of people out there looking for this opportunity to claim there fund but to no avail, we are now promising you that you have absolutely nothing to worry about because we always guide and protect the life’s of people from Scam and Corruptions, Have it in mind that we are here to guide and protect you from any kind of scam and for you not to lost your money and to make sure that you surely receive your contract fund.

Quote:
Please for Almighty God sake, why cant you just follow our directives and get the document as we directed you and have the fund fully transferred to you, we are fully away of that you do not know any thing about the said fund (US$10MILLION) and we know that you away of all the African Fraudsters scamming people day by day of their hard earned money, and on the cost of our investigation this money was fully discovered in your name and with your information, such as your email address, and we have also been directed/instructed to make sure that all the beneficiaries receives all their outstanding fund, with all the interest the fund has accumulated okay, that is why we contacted you, we are not in any way treating you of harassing you as you claimed.

I've got hundreds!

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
ScammedOut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 10:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Your Bob is a lot nicer than mine. I just finished begging him for his understanding, due to my being a recent widow and confused and upset and all I got was this:

Quote:
What is the delay again for the money? Let me have the numbers if you have made the Payment and i do not welcome any joke again from you...

Robert Mueller
[email protected]

I also told him I went to WU and they asked for something called TEST QUESTION and I don't know what that means (even though Bob has given it to me about 7 times!) Confused

shower.
-Miss Gbagbo, Christian.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic