SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Olympics.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
sunshine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ ask if it contains poo from Team GB's medal winning horses.

And speaking of our success in the dressage (which was my main discipline when I used to compete) I was inspired to send this to a loan lad...
Quote:

HI

Me an me friend Chaveera have been watching olympics and I told Chaveera that I goin to do dressage in next olympics and she sez Im a stupid cow and that becos U have to be dead posh and have loads of cash and that to do dressage but I sez to her if I stop drinking blue WKD and get a loan I can get me one of them dressage stallions and get real good at all that trottin on the spot and horsey ballet stuff and then I'll get to go to bed with that Carl Hester cos he's lush an that.

So can i has a loan of 500,000 quid. I work part time at Greggs making pies so I can pay ya back at 20 quid a week (can't pay more cos I need to buy me booze and fags innit).

Respect

Ethel

See, it's not an elitist sport at all Laughing

I have explain this whole process to you so many times over and over again. - Spencer
Safari Praveen - Hanuman Junction - Hyderabad x2
Safari Bola - Accra - Cotonou Safari Alex - Accra - Abidjan Safari Austin - Accra - Abidjan
Safari George - Accra - Cotonou - Lome - Niamtougou Safari Toks London - Milford Haven
pony pony pony Mortar Closed lad accounts x170 Czech Republic Easter Egg 2011 Sand Timer Engineer Cooke vs. Temeraire x8
llamedos
Been There, Done That

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^
Brilliant.
innit.

Very Happy

Barrister Addo Williams: I want you to know that I am not impressed with your performance towards this project.
Mattins Wilson: ...and they stated morken me and tarfing at me as if am a full, so please it is enough OK. /AND/ I promise you for all this furffring that you are furffring to me <--- No, I haven't a clue either
Peter Ovdo: I want you to have trust in me that all is ok as stated in my last mail to you which i wrote in big letters

Ethel Gnassingbe: FOUK YOU AND GO TO HELL

"I am a bomb technician. If you see me running, try to keep up"
Justcold
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 2:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

"Always look on the bright side of life".....priceless. Laughing

Vcamera Sand Timer Easter 2015 Whip Jack Boot Goat Goat Flying Monkey Purple Flower
06/24/2015 Good journey Paranoid.
02/20/2017 You are missed Capone.
10/21/2018 Thank you for the laughs Toomuchfun.
03/21/2019 Keep drinking Grape Nehi, JC. I will, Irish. You win this time.
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

/\/\ Not editing out 'life's a piece of shit, when you look at it' was priceless ( I wonder if it was bleeped for the US), though I noticed that The Who have stopped hoping that they die before they get old.

I guess not everyone would have got the reference to the cover of 'Wish You Were Here' when the tightrope dummy caught fire, but it had me clapping the TV!

Right, circus over, where's my free bread then?

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
Jim Morrison
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I loved how Freddie Mercury can still own a crowd from the grave, that singer ruined Queen though.

Easter Egg 2011 Closed lad accounts x56 GermanyBenin x2 United States x6 Malaysia x2 Portugal x2 Spain x4 United Kingdom x22 United Arab Emirates x2 GhanaChinaNigeria x2 Thailand thanks to Dora and the rest of the site killing team x4 <-- Alott@ Fag1na Asian Foods, Inc. x13 <-- Hump a t0n Infl@table Dolls & Co. x18 Cellphone Cellphone website x2
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[naked women here]</a>
Safari BRUIN's WIMP Modality, Lomé - Accra
have i offended you before on why you do this to me?
God go hammer all your generation. say
amen. - reverend
are you joking or your tormentor? (I am tormentor Twisted Evil )
Gommer basterd your mama is a prostitute, am a full niger delta boy and i must bomb your mamas toto with ak47 riffle...
oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^Agreed.

I do not want to be associated with occult and blood sucking organization,i was told that you are not a man of God but an occult leader with 666 sign. - Elvis
Until thy kingdom hell of stupidity thy come!!! - Sarah
I AM GOING CRAZYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Bobby/Jenny/Jugs/moneyp**
ufffffffffffffffffffffffff - Outlander
F*ck you ass all – Jerry Asshat
i am a good lad i have told u that many times - Kevin the Idiot
You need home training lol - Brian LaLadyBits

Jack Boot Mortar Closed lad accounts Tattoo Sand Timer Vcamera Safari Easter 2015 Easter Egg 2013 Whip Whip
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I fell asleep during the replay over here. It was right around The Pet Shop Boys and that UK Boy Band. I missed a Monty Python bit!?

Too bad to see the Queen couldn't make it, they sent poor Harry.

Edit:
Roycropper wrote:

I guess not everyone would have got the reference to the cover of 'Wish You Were Here' when the tightrope dummy caught fire, but it had me clapping the TV!

I own the album, the one with the cover of the burning guy shaking hands.

For the kids... Album = CLICK

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Interestingly the Wikipedia link to the album cover is a low res one, so Pink Plc doesn't sue their ass. So I guess its Ok to link to it, then.

This is also from the low tech days when CGI or Photoshop didn't exist, so they got a real live stuntman, and set him on fire....

@ PF, Eric Idle did 'Always look on the bright side of life' with a cast of roller skating nuns, Indian dancers, angels, folk dancers and a human cannonball act, I kid you not. No nailing people to crosses, though, that might not have gone down so well in all parts of the world. Wink Did you see Russel Brand singing I am the Walrus from the top of a psychedelic bus, or Fatboy Slim DJ'ing from the middle of a giant inflatable octopus? No references to our creative but drug addled pop culture there, clearly.

ETA - From the Guardian
Quote:
Sorry to report that in the US NBC (No Bloody Clue) bleeped out the "shit" in "Always Look on the Bright Side of Life." God help us all.

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 5:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Roycropper wrote:

Quote:
Sorry to report that in the US NBC (No Bloody Clue) bleeped out the "shit" in "Always Look on the Bright Side of Life."

I'll never understand that. We can own every type of destructive device imaginable but the word shit will send society into a tailspin.

Edit: A wise word from an American sage.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rMyDvqnwIm4

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 5:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I guess I shouldn't mention Brian May's badger patch? Seems to me a bit of a touchy subject.

-----------
Closed lad accounts x13 Goat Easter Egg Mortar x3 x4 Elite Ninja Team Member

We are Karma's soldiers.
<a href="/forum/donate.php">Mugu Gold</a>

I must be cruel, only to be kind:
Thus bad begins and worse remains behind.
-Hamlet, scene iv

bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 5:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My favorite part was when they took apart the Olympic torches, and Keith Richards lit his cigarette from the last one. Cool I hope they use that cigarette as the torch in the next relay.

What, you missed that?

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 4:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Roycropper wrote:

I actually was hoping that the flaming tight rope walker was one (or more) of the American commentators. Surprised

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
Scentless Apprentice
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 5:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mo Farah Running Away From Things

Go Mo! Laughing Laughing

Winner: Easter Egg 2012 2012
Winner: Easter Egg 2013 2013
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic