SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Getting off topic here..LOL

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Vixenne
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm baiting the Money found in Iraq scammer. However, I do not trust the diplomat that is coming to "deliver the consignment to my door." So being the well heeled self-employed business owner, I have insisted on flying to the airport and collecting the consignment personally. After all, it is registered in my name. RIGHT!!

Me: I think you are too trusting. I just Googled the address you gave me for John David and it turns out to be a parking lot. I truly think he is trying to trick us. I don't know what his angle is, but something is just not right. How well do you know Mr. David? I just want to be cautious. I am not so much worried about my money, but the money you have in those containers will help you for the rest of your life.

Please listen to me. Maybe because you are trying so hard to make this work out for you, you let your guard down. I know you financed his trip to the US......did you see his documentation before you sent him. Maybe he just wanted to get a free trip to the US and now he needs more money to help him stay here?? It happens all the time where people come here and don't want to leave. THANK GOD HE DOES NOT KNOW WHAT IS IN THOSE CONTAINERS!!!! And if we are smart we will keep him from getting them out of customs. They are safe as long as they stay there.

I have an idea I would like to run by you. How about if I fly to Baltimore (where the containers are) and pay the sticker fee myself and get the containers without Mr. David's help??? I can fly there on Tuesday if you think that will work. I will then bring them home and wait for your arrival to open them. I promise I will keep them sealed until you get here. That would be the safest way to handle this!!!!

Otherwise, for both our sakes and SAFETY, I want more documentation on Mr. David to prove that he is a diplomat and working in your best interest. Perhaps, a copy of his ID and documentation, showing his diplomat status. He must have one, if he is flying under diplomatic status.

Maybe I'm wrong about him, but it's much better to be safe than sorry when your entire lifetime savings is at stake.
Vixenne
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Scammer: After reading your email i think i fully understand what you are talking about, look John David is a diplomat that was send to deliver the consignment to you, it is not that am trusting him but since he do not know the content of the consignment i strongly believe that he will deliver the consignment to you but the way you are acting now we make him to be suspicious of us because am sure he will be thinking that you do not need the consignment and he will be force to inform them to open the consignment if the need arise since he is not aware of the content.

Peters, I do not want us to be penny wise and pound foolish going to Baltimore is a good idea but i will not advise you to go but if you insist you can go because if you go to baltimore and pick up the consignment on your way back something happened and they find out that the consignment you are carrying contain money you know what that means to you and me so please for the sake of peace do not go.

With the mail i have been receiving from John David is not a good one he is saying that if he do not hear from you before next week he will tell them to open the consignment this i do not want it to happened so i will advise you let me know if you are sending the money or not so that i know what to do.

Did you email him as i ask you to do ? Let me know.

Peters, Please see how you can make this payment for sticker so that he can deliver is responsibility is to deliver the consignment to you at your door step so you do not have any problem once the sticker is obtain the consignment will be deliver to you. I think asking too many question as this junction will lead to the diplomat thinking that we must have brought something bad to US so i will advise that we should be more diplomatic.

Please and get in touch so that the consignment will not be open.
Vixenne
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Me: Good evening...

So we have a week to get this done. That is perfect. I know you ear worried about me going a picking up the consignment myself because you are afraid something will happen on my way back home. Well here is what I could do. I can take my company jet to Baltimore, pick up the consignment and be back home in less than a day..almost. LOL That will take the pressure off of your "so-called" diplomat, and he can just do a little sight seeing and then go back to his country. Your money will be safe and there is no way that anyone (ummm...diplomat) can trick us. I won't do anything though...until you are agreeable. It is your consignment and it is yours to lose if you are not careful. However, whatever you decide, I will not work with that diplomat until I get some confirmation...proof...that he is who he says he is. Which would be a copy of his credentials.

Let me know what you think....the pilot is on standby if you want me to fly.
--
Vixenne
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Scammer:
I think you are making thing difficult for me i expected you to discuss with the diplomat and see his opinion. Well with the way thing are going now i think from my side this was not our bargain and i expected you to discuss with the diplomat either through email or phone call if you can fly down and collect it because the consignment carry your name and address am not suppose to do that.

With the way am looking at it now, i do not want to loss my consignment i will advise you to email the diplomat and tell him to reture the consignment because you are the only person that can do that because the consignment belong to you with this am sure you are not thinking if the diplomat is a wrong diplomat or not. Am so disappointed in you that after all i have done you decided to treat me this way i leave everything to God.

I made you to understand the arrangement i have with the company before shipment only for you to turn me around. Well you have just told me that i should not trust any body.

Once again thank you for everything but make sure you call the diplomat or email him to returned the consignment that you were a wrong beneficiary.

Last edited by Vixenne on Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Vixenne
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Scammer: do not understand what makes you wonder when you have not open up communication with the diplomat what do you want me to do. For your information i send a mail to the diplomat telling him that you intend to fly down and pick up the consignment yourself so he said that is not a problem that you should start coming that you were suppose to inform him because he was thinking you were not the truth owner of the consignment.

The diplomat made me to understand that presently he is in Huston Texas that he is going to give you a call to know when you will be arriving and also know when you will coming. But he made me to understand that because of the delay and other logistic you are to come with the sum of $5,800 upon arrived to collect the consignment.

I made him to understand that that is not a problem that you will be coming to Hustom Texas he said he has left baltimore mary.

So he will be coming you from Huston Texas. Am sure this alrgith by us.

So let me know when you will be leaving for Huston Texas.
Vixenne
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Will post more when I get back home. Have to get on my jet and fly to work. LOL I wish. Smile

Vix

PS..I think I may have posted this in the wrong place. If so, could you kindly move it where it belongs. Sorry. Thank You

Vix
Vixenne
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 5:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oops...I am so disappointing. LOL

Quote:
Sally,

what is really going on the email i received from the diplomat was confusing, we both discuss that you were going to send the diplomat to bring the consignment to you only for me to received a mail from the diplomat that you did not send him a mail to that effect what a mess .

Am really disappointed in you and the diplomat has treated that he will return the consignment by monday that nobody will stop him.

You see what you have cause me, i thought you were honest and i beleive you and i trusted you but you stab me at my back.

I leave everything to God.

George.

---
BattleHawk77
Master of Master Baiters

Location: 7.2° N, 5.9° E, FL410, Heading 230, aboard Striker 419

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 5:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ask him how the diplomat was confused. You were willing to save him some trouble by coming to him, and any diplomat would appreciate that.

Maybe he twigged because you were perhaps too eager.

If you could, PM me his email and intro email and I'll play with him a bit. Smile

"THank you so much for this update and I am very mush happy to know that the bank has conted you. Please do send them all the required informations today along with the fees as mentioned. This is to make sure that you make ahead of time."
"I only signed for your trnasfer approval due to that i want you to proof to you we dont run a scam here and we wont tolerate that words from you anymore."

Closed lad accounts x6, with thanks to James and Joseph
First site kill
United KingdomNigeriaUnited StatesSpainCambodia FlagBenin
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic