SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Dew me baby!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello ,
How are you doing?I feel we Should get to know each other and see if we could be compatible, well let me Let you know what I seek well I am in search of that special man that Will make my life worth living, I have been in relationship that almost Led to marriage before and it really affected my life, I was lost when I thought I was in love, so I seek a man whose love will make the Difference in my life, one who will bring my life back on track, I am Also ready to build a relationship that will last till the day I stop Breathing. Pls I have been hurt so much in life; I want to get past all That and achieve, when you are with the right person all things becomes
New and you will live a fulfilled life feel free to write me and lets Learn more about each other. And let see how we could make this connection
Work,
Have a great day looking forward to
Read from you soon take care

Quote:
Thanks for writing back to me, Let me know if you want chat with me? Tell me more about you.

Quote:
Hello Derrick, I'm glad to hear back from you.... I believe we really went through a lot in life. I'm happy to know that we share the same interest. I will tell you more about me later today? Derrick do you like to chat with me? Do you have yahoo account? Get back to me as soon as possible. Hope to hear from you soon

Quote:
Hello , how are you doing? thank you so much for getting back to me..I would like to get to know you more and more... First you have to understand that all that glitters aren't Gold but when i see a pure diamond i won't hesitate to jump on it. silly me with cute joke lol.I'm currently in west coast africa to buying fabric materials with Antiques,I have 2weeks to return back home.I will like to get to know more about you and see where this leads too - feel free to ask me questions - i will be glad to answer and tell you more about myself , I enjoy good conversation.I Really don't think age is a negative factor for a lasting relationship - Understanding and Clicking matters a lot -- Do you honestly think we can make magic.. Am in search of an Ideal man!! Someone to share my passion and love for. If you think you're worth it.. You have my Attention! I will write a lot about me on my next email - this is just a tipsy.

Quote:
I would describe myself as "The Girl Next Door" type. I am genuine, down-to-earth, very kind & super fun. I'm definitely a "Girly-Girl." I absolutely love fashion & know how to dress up, dress down, dress sexy & can also get ready in a flash. One thing for sure is that I will always look my best no matter what the occasion may be & of course, always want to look good for my man. I love to do just about anything for I'm all about having a good time & living life to the fullest. I also like to challenge myself to try new things & to learn something new every day. I love all kinds of music & also love to dance. Well, I could go on & on about myself but then there is no mystery for you to unfold. There is so much more to me then what you can see in these photos, therefore if you are attracted to me then contact me & let's begin as friends & see where it may lead us. The worst thing that could possibly happen is that you'll end up with a very fun & loyal friend. Sorry gentlemen but it's just the way I was raised.

What I am looking for...
I am most attracted to men my age or older & I prefer clean-cut, professional/business owner/entrepreneurial type of men or please at least have a descent job that you enjoy & have normal working hours so we can be together. I want a manly man that will wear the pants in the relationship & let me be your fun sexy women & equal partner. I also really want a man that knows how to treat a lady... a true gentlemen, an active fun guy who is also romantic, a good communicator & he must absolutely love to travel...from weekend get-a-ways to exploring the world. It's also really important to me that my new man is supportive & has an interest in my business because my dream is for us to work less & live an incredibly exciting & relaxing life together. I am looking for that special connection that is unique and special. A connection that’s a combination of being best friends, lovers and partners doing life together with each other, for each other and beside each other – A love affair that starts now and continues to grow for the rest of our lives! Thank you for your understanding & also your consideration. Have a great day!

Quote:
I'm a down to earth person who enjoys traveling and enjoys being with that one special person.am single woman now..
. I enjoy long walks and holding hands. I enjoy engaging conversation or just enjoying the scenery. Life is so serious and sometimes you just need to take it easy. About My match: To quote someone who said it best "Someone to share life's adventures with but also likes the stability of something true and solid. Someone who is not going to run at the first sign of trouble and who understands that a relationship is built on give and take and not always in equal amounts." WOW! he is fun with a great sense of humor who is passionate about life and making the best out of it. Someone with a cute personality, even goofy is acceptable at times. he will be ONE WHO KNOWS HOW TO HAVE SOMEONE LOVE HIM OR BE WILLING TO LEARN (if he has never experienced the absolute joy that only a true unconditional love can bring) AND SOMEONE WHO IS WILLING TO LOVE IN RETURN. Being loved is something to be treasured and NEVER taken for granted.I am a very giving person and love to make the man in my life feel special. he will smile back when he catches me smiling at him for no reason at all. he should be someone that smiles when he wakes and finds me staring at him, thanking God quietly for all that he has brought to my life. he has to live to laugh and love to play; romance, and love to be romanced. he will catch me off guard and make me laugh. Be strong enough to make me feel safe, yet gentle enough to run his hand gently over my face; know when to take control of the situation and when it is best to let go of all of his control, even if only for a minute.
, respecting their knowledge, even if it is fading now. Mark Wilson: Someone who knows that jealousy is a wasted emotion and it only destroys those around you.he is secure in herself and in me. I would enjoy someone who likes to go out and do just about anything, as I am always up to trying new things, but also likes to cuddle up on the couch just watching a movie or snuggling by a fire or under a blanket. One who likes being cared for and appreciated is a must. Basically, just a nice man, someone who will be my husband.
I'm looking for that special man that's passionate about life, that has a great sense of humor and a great sense of self.Giving and receiving are equally important .You care deeply about other people, yet you are involved in work that fuels you, You know what you want and go for it.You are handsome sensual, physically fit (or working at it), emotionally stable, caring and intelligent. Hopefully you love the arts: music, film, fine arts. Hopefully you are adventurous and love to travel. You love reading, stimulating discussion and can be analytical, yet you don't only live in your head . You are considered by others to be a decent human being, a good friend,compassionate and energetic. Having said all that, I dont really have a "type"...so surprise me...I also said I don't care about looks or money, granted they are nice things, but I am after a love that will give me a reason to breathe. I want a future husband in my life, someone to hold, confide in, laugh with, cry with; someone I can watch football with, fish with, walk along the beach at night with. I want it. I deserve it, Hope to hear from you soon.

Quote:
Hello Derrick... how are you today? i guess everything is alright over there with you....it's nice to hear from you and i would like to get to know more about you...so i have some other questions to ask you...
How long were you married?

Why did you and your wife get divorced?

Do you have any pets?

What is your nationality?

Do you drink at home, friends, etc?

What tv shows do you like to watch?

If you and I were to go on a date, where would we go, and what would we do?

When is your birthday?

What's your biggest fears?

Would you ever want to get married again?

Do you have any weaknesses?

Do you have a favorite movie?

Do you like chick flicks?

What kind of music do you like the most?

If you and I were a couple, and you said or did something that I didn't like, and it made me cry, would you care?

I have never been the type of person that would have sex with anyone I did not care about, and have never had a one night stand. In other words, I would like to get to know someone before having sex with them. How do you feel about this?Here is some of my picture for your view only.

When you have a chance, email me back.

Have a great day...

Quote:
Hello Derrick,
how was your day? Am just getting back from work.I would like to tell you more about myself before i go to bed,maybe that will help..I am a woman that is easy to please but must have an honest, true relationship. I don’t want to play any games and am dedicated to the one who loves me. I am passionate, honest, loving, caring, very loyal and humble to everyone that enters my life. I am not necessarily looking for the love of my life... I’d prefer to find the best friend of my life first.
I have been to Egypt, Spain, Italy, Greece and of course, Sweden ( where I grew up ). My work has provided me many opportunities to see different parts of this beautiful world. Some times that is good and some times it is bad. I am at the point in my life where
I want to start slowing down my work and begin enjoying time with my special man. I believe in working hard but also playing hard, if you know what I mean. It’s the playing part that I need attention to and want to, of course, pay attention to the love of my life.

I love dancing or sitting in front of a fire listening to mellow music. I love cuddling and talk about life’s day . Seeing a sunset over water or laying on the beach at night kissing. Having a great cup of coffee or an ice cold Wine. It doesn’t matter as long as we are together. Now I don’t want to smother you because I believe life should have its balance. I do enjoy playing golf, biking, hiking, swimming, football, soccer and tennis. I love to read, travel and discover new ideas and places.

I like to stay active and exercise regularly I am a big fan of music and sport, playing and watching. I'm not adverse to getting my culture fix and am always up for a
trip to the theater / museum, and am always looking for an excuse to get away for the weekend. Sometimes it is just as nice to curl up on the couch in front of the fire with good book or with that special someone! I love a romantic candlelight dinner for two with a bottle of wine. I prefer hot to cold, evening to morning, giving to receiving.

As far as movies, I enjoy romantic comedies, off-beat / foreign films (a little touchy feels kind) and some thrillers. Even tempered, masculine and dependable, being creative and artistic are a few words that describe me.. Exploring excites me as well. I feel it is important to be active intellectually as well as physically. I have many diverse interests and passions - politics, art, music, philosophy and the human condition. Some would describe me as a Liberal type - however I am closer to Libertarian. Patience is my most obvious virtue.

This time around the next man I would love in my
life would be open-minded. Someone who would allow me to spoil him and maybe spoil me too. I would like for us to get to know each other first and lets see where it takes us. I am willing to be patient to find out more about you now and lets share how much common interests we have. I just know by reading your profile that we could have a lot to share.

Would you be willing to take a chance in getting to know me even more ? You’re a handsome man, otherwise I would not be writing to you. I would not have spent all of this time talking about myself if I didn’t have an interest in you. I love what I see and I want to find out more about who you are, if you will let me.

I am at your speed. We can take it slow and discover our thoughts and feelings. Perhaps our words can touch each other in a way that we captivate our emotions. I believe in looking into
the window of our souls and seeing the beauty we have. I guess you could say I am a woman that is in touch with his feelings.

I like to express how I feel and I enjoy making him feel an important part of my life. If you feel this is a daydream, let me assure you its not. It’s just that I want to begin this time in the right direction by finding someone who is close to what I have been looking for. I am a woman that is confident and goes after what she is interested when she sees potential. Why let an opportunity fade when I can take a step forward and let you know I am wanting to meet you.Tell me more about your family back ground.Do you get the picture i sent to you?PLS kindly send me more of your picture.I hope you like it?Hope to hear from you soon.

Quote:
Hello Dear, I'm sorry for getting back to you late. I was busy in the warehouse. Thanks for the lovely Rose Flower you send to me. How did you know that I love rose flower? I believe we have some things in common. I will like to meet you may be we have chemistry. Do you believe in chemistry? I hope you will have time to spend with me when we meet? Hope to hear from you soon.

Quote:
Dear Derrick,

My feelings are growing stronger and stronger every day. . That melts me inside. No one has ever in my life talked to me about their hurts and sorrows and I love that. We both have gone through so much, and I feel like I relate to you on a much higher level than I have ever felt before. We have the same interests and the same likes. I know I am a person that needs gratification, and you seem to fulfill my needs in every way.
I think that if we take our time and do everything right, this love could blossom into a fairytale romance. All I ask - and I know I have said it before – is that you be true to me and be true to yourself. I have put all my trust in you, and I have opened every fiber of my being to you and only you. I also said I don't care about looks or money, granted they are nice things, but I am after a love that will give me a reason to breathe. I want a future Husband,my soul mate,my best friend in my life, someone to hold, confide in, laugh with, cry with; someone I can watch football with, fish with, walk along the beach at night with. I want it. I deserve it, as do you. I sincerely hope that you feel the same as I do about you.
It’s amazing that we’ve grown so close in such a short amount of time. The feelings blossomed rapidly and I don't want to lose that. . You are everything and more than what I have dreamed of my entire life.
I know I am not perfect, but I do have goals in my life. I take good care of myself and my Husband. I am honest, sincere, and true, and I have a lot of love to give if you are willing to be on the receiving end. Please take this to heart, Baby;
I know that they say absence makes the heart grow fonder.I don't know this feeling - I have never experienced it. I want you by my side. I could never get tired of being near you .I missed you more than words can say..I hope you can say this back to me one day. Hope to hear from you soon.......

Quote:
Hello Derrick, I'm really glad to hear this lovely messes age, it really inspire me somuch. I don't know what to say right now... I believe there is reason for meeting you, may be we are destiny for each other. I believe we share some things in common.Derrick you are sweet, you are the perfect man am waiting to meet. I hope when we meet you will make me the happiest woman on earth. How do you treat your woman? What will you do to me on the first night when you saw me in front of your door?Are you ready to settle down with me? Are you gonna faithful to me?promise you will be there for me all the time. Do You want to married me? Do you believe we can make magic? Do you believe we gonna be a perfect match? Do
you really love me from deepest of your heart? Do you trust me? I love you for whom you are, I will continue to love you if you can be faithful to me... Hope to hear from you soon.

Quote:
Dear Derrick,

Hey, there is so much I want to tell you, a lot has been running through my head lately. I'm having trouble putting my thoughts into words so you will have to bare with me through this.

I keep thinking about the future, about life, and what I want out of it. I keep thinking about us and what this relationship means to me. I keep thinking about these things and I realize they go hand in hand. This relationship is my future; it's what I want out of life. I want to grow old with you. I want to experience this crazy love forever and ever, and I really think I'm going to get to. I want us to walk through new houses picking the one that would be just right for us. I want to see you walk around our house in a big t-shirt with your hair down and catch me staring at how Handsome you are. I want you to pull the covers off me at night and then I have to get even closer, if it's possible, to you to keep warm. I want to see you laugh like crazy at me when I do stupid stuff. I want to rub lotion all over your body because you laid out in the sun too long. I want to have a child with you and go through the experiences of parenthood with you. I want to see you and me chasing our little kid around the house, all three of us laughing our heads off and having fun. I want to hold you when you cry and smile with you when you smile. I want to fall asleep every night with you in my arms. I want you to fall asleep on my chest listening to the beat of my heart and know it beats for you I want you to be the first thing I see when I wake up and the last thing I see when I go to sleep. I want to see your bad morning hair; I think it will be so cute. I want to sit on the beach with you and watch the sun set, and I want all the people who pass us to envy the love that we obviously have for each other.

I want to see you walk down that isle and I want to take your hand for the rest of my life. I want to spend all night, and maybe the next day, making love to you with an undying passion (sorry to be so blunt). I want to be fourty years old and still make out with you like a little schoolgirl. I want to cook a meal with you and us totally ruin it and end up doing take out. I want to sit there talking to you for hours about nothing at all but in the same time everything or maybe we won't talk at all and just grin at each other realizing how lucky we are. I want you to get mad at me for doing something stupid, and I want you to bust out laughing when you try to yell at me. I want to lay with you in front of a fireplace and keep the heat going long after the fire goes out. I want to take trips with you to places we've never been and experience them together. I want us to go skinny-dipping in a hotel pool and get caught and streak back to our hotel room waking everyone up because we're laughing so hard. I want us to go and pick out the hot tub we want with the biggest grins on our faces the whole time. I want the sales rep to get embarrassed when we sit in them and make sure we have enough room to do the things we want to do. I want to hold your hand and let you scream at me . I want our friends to come over and get totally jealous because they don't share a love like we do. I want to be walking into a store with you and trip and fall on my face and turn around to see you rolling on the ground laughing at me. I want us to run outside in the rain and act like total kids getting completely soaked, and when we come back in stripping down to nothing as we stumble into the bedroom, or the kitchen counter, or the balcony, or the dining room table, or an office desk, or the shower, which ever one we feel like at the time.

I want it to take your breath away every time I say, "I love you" because you know it's coming from the heart.. I want us to sit down with a box of strawberries, a bottle of chocolate syrup, and a thing of mint chocolate ice cream; well, I'll let your imagination finish that one. I want to love you and be with you for at least forever if not a little longer. I couldn't really express in words what I'm feeling right now so I decided to share with you SOME of the images and thoughts that have been running through my head.

I just want you to know that I had never found someone I wanted to spend the rest of my life with until I met you. I really am crazy about you, everything about you.Now I better stop. From heart that care about you.

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Dear Derrick My Love,

I know I can't give you the whole world, but I can promise you I will always love you. My heart is yours, and even though I know I’ll make mistakes, I will never break your heart. I’ll be right beside you as we chase our dreams together, and you will never have to wonder if I still care. I think about you all day long and when I'm not near you my mind is consumed with thoughts of being close to you again. When you’re near me I feel like everything in the world is right, and I know I don't have to ask God for anything because as long I have you in my life I have everything I could ever want. All I want to do is spend the rest of my life making you as happy as you have made me. I know you might already have someone else, but if you do, I hope that she feels the same way I feel because that’s what you deserve. From heart that care about you. I can't wait to come home to meet you. I think it's right time we need to plan on how to meet, My goods
will arrive next week and I will ship the goods back to state and get my Ass over to you. I know we have a lot of fun to catch. Kindly let me know your schedule for next week. That means you have to look for someone to replace you at work so that we can have time for each other. Hope to hear from you soon. Your True Love

Quote:
Dear Derrick,

Here is my chance to tell the world how lucky I am to have found an amazing man like you. All my life I felt like I was meant to be alone, as if my someone took a wrong turn over a bridge before I could meet them. Then came you... suddenly my eyes went from clouded storms to small blue beacons. You are a wonderful man and words cannot convey how much you mean to me.You are a wonderful man and words cannot convey how much you mean to me.You are a wonderful man and words cannot convey how much you mean to me.I was so sad, and you took away all that pain just by PROVE TO ME WHAT REALLY TRUE LOVE MEAN. It feels great to actually love and be love in return.You are a very giving man in every way (yes I am spoiled), and most of all you make me feel safe, emotionally and mentally. Thank you for being part of my life. I'm very happy with you and I could not ask for a better man than you.

I will do anything you ever ask, so long as you promise to never leave me. I need you, want you, and love you, and will as long as I live and beyond. Thank you for changing me, for making me the proudest woman alive to have you. I love you....Thank you for coming into my life and showing me that there are still good men in the world. Thank you for being so caring and sweet. Thank you for being so just so wonderful in every way. Thank you for letting me love you like I do. Thank you for always being sincere. Thank you for being you!!Honey, Are you sure you gonna make yourself available for me when i come over to you?Are you going to take me out for dinner ?I like candle light dinner with bottle of red wine. I will like to meet your family member and all your friends.....I hope you will have enough time to spend with me? Are you gonna take me out to watch live concert? are you gonna dance with me?Let me know when you get a replacement ....I can't wait to come over to you and spend the rest of my life in your arm.I'm happy this is gonna work for us . I can't wait to hear from you my love. Have a nice day at work will I'm here thinking about you and that first day you will come to pick me from airport. From the heart that care about you.
Your true love.

Cellphone - web store
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 12:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Dear Derrick,

You know, I wonder about you. How you are doing in that head of yours. I think about seeing you, hugging you, and kissing you … wondering if you think of me at all, Maybe? Maybe not? As I was up this morning, writing this to you, I wonder how you will take it? As someone being too emotional too quick, or just a little odd for writing someone a love letter for whom she barely knows? Maybe, but I like to say what I feel when I feel it. Girls are one big ball of emotions, we can roll from liking you one minute to hating you the next, we have to keep you guys guessing, you know.

At times I can't f
ind the words to say what I mean in person, so writing it down when I think about it, helps me get my point across. All I know is you are someone I want to spend time with, and have fun with, someone I want to get to know better.

I don't know quite what it is about you that drives me so wild, but I hope in some way I make you feel that too. Being with a new partner is always a little awkward to me at first. I don't know what my partner likes or how to tell them right away what I really like. Knowing you was awesome;It's so exciting to be with you, our bodies moving in time with one another. I love to make you sweat!

You asked me one time, not long ago, why I liked kissing. I'd like to try and paint a better picture for you. I like the feeling of being in your personal space, so close to you I can feel the heat of your body and hear your heart beat. A kiss brings you closer to another person. A kiss is like a window into what the other one is thinking and feeling. It's exciting, wet, fun, playful and passionate. I will enjoy kissing you; it feels good, your strong arms wrapped around me, holding me tight. You are so attractive to me, so I hope you don't mind how much I love to run my hands over your body. It feel really good.

I love to talk with you. You're blunt and to the point, like myself, sometimes vulgar, but always funny. We don't always agree on things, but that's what keeps it interesting.

Anyways, I just felt like letting you know.

Thinking of you in many ways. Honey, I hope you are fine? Did you sleep very well last night. What would you eat this morning my Darling? I can't wait to come home and cook your favorite food for you?Honey what is your favorite food? Honey did you spoke with the Guy that want to replace you at work? What is his response look like? Does he agree to work for you.... Please make sure the arrangement is set before I get over to you...... So that you can have more time to spend with me. I believe we gonna have fun together. I will also like to meet your parent Derrick, I hope they will like to meet me? Honey I have to rush to clear the warehouse before my goods arrive. Talk to you later....

Have a nice day my love.. From heart that care about you. See my mouth with loving kisses.
Your Angel.

Cellphone - web store
Dharma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 1:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wonderful baiting next victim Thumbs up
Making a romance lad go off-script is not an easy task, but you execute it brilliantly.

Safari Accra- Douala(i only have one thing to say to you, go Fuck yourself and have a nice day Ok)
Safari London to Edinburgh(with DD)Sterck
Safari The Road to West Darfur (with Dr Mike)
Safari X2 Accra- Douala- Mundemba (Why do you put me in pain)
Safari Ireland to Sweden- Zion
Safari Nigeria- Chad (with Dr Mike and Agda)
Safari X2 Liberia- Ivory Coast, (with IG)
Safari X3 Nigeria to Chad- Steve & Tony(T**T team)
Safari X3 Belgium-Sweden-Denmark- Congo(with Dr Mike and Dane)
(Safari Safari Safari) X2 Operation Gold 2011
Safari X23 Random safaris (You are a bastard beast)Akmal
Golden Pith Rame Head 2013

Upgrade!
Scambaiting Tools!
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 3:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you Dharma! I don't know exactly what does it as it doesn't seem to work on all of them. The lazy ones are very hard to steer away. I have to be rather rude with some of them. This took to it quickly.

Quote:
Dear Derrick,

I just wanted to let you know, how much I love all that you are and will be. Without a doubt you keep me together and for the first time in my life I have something to believe in. You truly are my love, my soul mate, and my best friend. You've seen me at my worst and still take me as I am. I thank God for you every day because I know you are heaven sent; you are my angel.

The years will be a test, but nothing will keep me from loving you or from being by your side. I love you more than you could even know. You are my world.

I love you so much,
Honey, you don't have to be afraid of anything...I know we are destiny for each other. Nothing will separate us. Honey are you going to look for another guy that will cover for you at work? I have a good news for you that my goods will arrive by next week... I can't wait to come home to meet you my love. Honey I ask you what is your favorite food? I will like to cook for you. Honey I still have a lot of work to do in the warehouse. Have a nice day my love... I really miss you . I want to be in your arm forever.
From heart that care about you.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Dear Derrick,

Hi, SweetHeart. You're always lighting up my heart with the things you do and say. I feel so happy just being with you this way. You're my baby, and will forever be my baby. You will always be the love of my life, and please never give up, always have faith in yourself and you will gain the greatest gift of all, the gift of hope and love you righteously deserve. Every time I think of you my heart misses a beat. You're my theme or a dream! Every moment we share together we grow closer.

I'm simply hanging by a moment, waiting to see you so you can hold me so tight that all else fades, I wake up dreaming of our time together. I will never forget you. I hope you still think of me too.

I love you with all that I am, all that I was and all that I will ever be. Please know that my love and I are inseparable and I would want it no other way and if time could express my love for you then it's forever and a day. I can't wait to be with you, see your smile, look in your eyes, feel your sweet touch, hear your perfect words and kiss your perfect lips. The way I feel about you some people call crazy, some call it insane, but I call it true love. I really love you. Honey how was your day? I hope you didn't stress yourself too much? Always remember that I care about you my love, I really glad we gonna be together soon. I can't wait to meet you my love. Happy sunday my love.
From heart that care about you.

Quote:
Honey, just thinking about you... Honey please don't sick. I guess you going to see your doctor tomorrow?please take your time to do everything perfectly. I really miss you my Darling. I can't wait to meet you. I'm Thinking about you now. I love you my darling. Kindly let me know when everything is okay.

Quote:
Dear Derrick,
I miss you so much. I can't convince you how much I miss you. You know that I can't stay without you for one minute! I feel I'm going to die without you if you don't come to me one day. God knows how I'm passing my days. Where have you been without me? Please come back to me otherwise it feels like I will die. Please, please, please come back to me, my heart, I am so alone without you. I love you so much ... I love you more and more than my life.
You have me forever or as long as you want me. Don't forget you have the key to my heart.
You are an amazing man who takes everything I am insecure about and makes me feel beautiful.
I don't know if you'll read this; it doesn't really matter though, you're mine and that's what counts.
I have missed you today.
Sweetheart, come to me! Please!! I beg with all I have and as I have said, promise you a lifetime of happiness and love. Come dance on the moon with me. You are all there is, I neither need nor want anything else at all. You are my heaven on earth and I need to live there,
I am empty; fill me with passion for life once again ... please. I love you more than I can understand.Honey kindly send your picture to me as soon as you get this message.I want to show my friends.Hope to hear from you soon.I REALLY MISSED YOU MY LOVE.

Quote:
Hello Derrick,

I don't have to tell you this, but i need to,because i don't want to hide anything from you...I lost my wallet in a cab earlier this morning,due to the rushing to the custom's to get my goods ship home,because i want to make sure those goods were shipped home before i leave here, but now am having a little problem,because of the wallet i lost..Now i want you to help me with a little amount to get my goods shipped home and get my butt home next week.
Derrick,I can not wait to come home and spend some good time with you..You have make me a special person and i want to thank you Derrick for accepting me for whom i am ..Now Derrick please get back to me as soon as possible and let me know if you're able to help me...I will pay you back immediately i get home OK..Looking forward to hear back from you..

Sincerely Yours,

Good morning my sweet angel! I see your day is not so well. Baby, I have the money to help but I know nothing of what I am paying, why or who's bank account to pay into? All 3 of these answers will determine whether I help with this or not. Please don't think I am being mean, I just do not send money for things I know nothing about.

Please get back to me with these answers baby doll so we know what to do

Quote:
Hi sweetie, its nice to hear back from you and thank you so much for your concerned, i just wish you are here with me to keep my company for real and not just the money. The amount needed is $825 and the money is to clear my Goods from the Warehouse and ship them home, so i can board on plane this weekend. You're sending it to my name via Western Union Money Transfer. its faster and safe. Here are the info needed below.

NAME..

ADDRESS .. 25 IKOYI LAGOS

STATE.. LAGOS

CITY... IKEJA

COUNTRY.. NIGERIA

ZIP CODES.. 23401

TEXT QUESTION.. WHO IS MY BELOVED

ANSWER.. DERRICK

Hello again sweet angel! Baby, what are these goods you speak of. That is a very generic term. I am sorry but i have to protect the image of my company. I cannot have such loose terms used in anything involving money. Speaking of money, I cannot ever use any of that nonsense to move money. They are not banks. I can use only bank transfers. Nothing else. I am very surprised that you would even think of using such a place my love. Baby, that is dangerous for your business. You really need to get things brought up to date. Banks are the only safe way of paying or accepting money.

I love you baby!
Derrick

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 12:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I do understand where you're coming from sweetie, but Western union is the best way. besides i am not a Nigerian citizen so i don't have an account here and that's why western union is worldwide. its safe to send money through western union.. all you need to do is go to the nearest western union store or go to any bank that has western union and give them the cash and the info i sent you. Also to wire money from the US to Africa will take 7 working days and we don't have much it dear. Besides i don't have bank account here. i am only here to collect Goods.

Good morning my lovely angel! I hope you are enjoying your day there. I don't know what we are going to do but it won't be any of that junk service. I will use only bank accounts to move money, nothing else. Please do not mention those places again.

Baby, you still haven't told me what these goods are? I need to know before I could even agree to help.

Quote:
Good morning darling, how was your night ? I am glad to hear from you today.. Sweetie i do really understand where you're coming from about those service. I just contact one of my client in the states now, to see if she can help me with her account to receive the funds. She's a good woman, she used to buy some Goods from me.. Here are the Quantity of the Goods.. 3pcs of Wooden Furniture Sets,21"x5" worth $9,000, 20pcs of Ceramics Italian 1906 Plates $ Mugs Set 6"x4" worth $11,000 and 10pcs of Artifacts Persian Ancient Arts Works 12"x24" worth $12,000. Everything in total cost $32,000.. Please darling, i want you to help me ASAP. Sweetie, is there anyway you could please make it $1000 so i can have extra funds on me.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 12:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello again my love. Thank you for telling me what this is about and I see nothing there that could possibly harm my company so yes I can help you. I just need the information for the person you are talking about and I will get it done.

Quote:
I am glad and happy to know that you have finally agreed to help me sweetie. I promise never to hurt you or let you down honey. You mean so much to me and i cannot wait to come home, spend some time together and have fun. How are you feeling now? Hope you're not feeling pain anymore ? How i wish i am there to keep your company and give you warm massage. I will email you the information where to wire the funds as soon as i have it. I know I can't give you the whole world, but I can promise you I will always love you. My heart is yours, and even though I know I’ll make mistakes, I will never break your heart. I’ll be right beside you as we chase our dreams together.

Sincerely Yours,
Darlene R to be

Quote:
Hello darling, how are you doing out there ? I hope you don't stress yourself much at work.. Sweetie.. Here is the account needed for the transfer.. American account

<info snipped and given to SW mods>

Cellphone - web store
MuzunguTheHuntress
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 9:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
10pcs of Artifacts Persian Ancient Arts Works 12"x24" worth $12,000.

really? a little smuggling - and you're not worried about it hurting your company ? ancient Persian artifacts ... for only $12k - a bargain. Quite the little dealer your darlin'

i wonder what the manifest on the shipping crate says for that one .... I'd ask her for copies of the paperwork for that - surely there's a 100 page form that needs filled out .... scanned in triplicate ...

Anderson: ask the Doc if my perfect sperm can make you pregnant and i wont fail. (to my character's recent surgery - a hysterectomy.)
'abeg' challenged "David Nelson", worlds most inept romance lad: se u won dey abuse me ni?? (from english to laddish in 2.5 seconds.)
Easter Egg 2012 Closed lad accounts x8 Mc Fry
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 4:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Excellent idea MTH! I'll drop that one on him Monday.

Quote:
Hi dear, i am not feeling fine.. The weather is really cold out here and i wish you're here to keep me warm.. Please honey, try and make the send of the funds asap, because i need to be at home next week. I am tired of being here all alone.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I gave him a hint of trouble to come instead of throwing it all out there right now.

Good morning my sweet angel! I hope your day is going well there. I wish I were there to warm you.

I turned the inventory list over to my attorney to double check everything for me. I think it will be okay though honey. I did not notice anything that looked troubling.

Quote:
IS alright sweetie, there is nothing that can hurt you or arm you in anyway. please make this possible soon, so i can get my Goods of the Warehouse and Shipped them home.. I don't want my Goods to be seized if it taking so much longer that my expectation.. When exactly are you sending the funds ? so i can know what to tell the customs. Besides i can also work on my flight schedule. Please let me know.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 2:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello sweetie, how are you doing ? I hope everything is ok with you out there? I am really worried, why the silence?

Good morning my lovely angel! I hope you are doing well there. I am not doing very good here. I seem to be dropping a lot of weight and my doctor is talking about putting me in the hospital and having to put a tube in my stomach to feed me through. I can't seem to eat much of anything and I am barely keeping up with my water intake. This is becoming a nightmare honey.

Quote:
Hello Derrick,
I'm sorry to hear that you are not feeling fine my love...I wish i can be there with you right now.Honey I am not doing very well here as well . I went to customs office yesterday and they told me if i can get the money paid this week, they will destroy my goods....Derrick am really stuck right now.Please kindly try your best for me to get the money sent to me this week. I'm sorry to border you about this sweetie.I can't wait any more here my days are not complete without you Derrick I want to come home to spend my life with you, you really need me around you most especially now that you are having issue with your health.Honey i wish you quick recovery my love.Honey kindly let me know when you want to send the money.May be you don't want to help me any more ?let me know as soon as possible.It staying longer than what i expect .I can avoid to loose my goods. Honey please get back to me as soon as possible and let me know if you still want to help me or not?I wish you quick recovery my love. Honey i think you need to rest you stress yourself too much.Get back to me as soon as possible.I LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART.

Good morning baby doll! I don't know which idiot you spoke to at customs honey but they are lying to you. They will not destroy your goods over some bogus deadline they have set. Your items will sit in customs until that money arrives to get them out. While we are on the subject of your goods honey, my lawyer is asking for details of the Persian artifacts you listed. Can you tell me what those consist of? Apparently he is seeing something I have not in those items.

I definitely need you here at home with me darling. Not only would it feel great to have you in my arms but I would enjoy having you to come home to at night.

I did get a man hired to help on this job but this customs delay is really irritating me honey. I am having to share my paycheck with this man and I do not have my love here in my life. I promised the man I would keep him busy and I have to keep my word. It costs me $1,250.00 every day this man is out here with me honey. I have not set my vacation yet so he is only getting half a days pay right now but his pay will double when I take that. We need to get this mess settled or we need to get you here and deal with it through the attorney.

I love you baby!

Derrick

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 8:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I think this is not getting anywhere sweetie. its taking much longer than my expectation. I have nothing to do with your lawyer, you're the one i am dealing with and not your Attorney. Do you have to ask your lawyer before you have sex with me ? I asked for your help. Besides its lend and i will pay you back, but what you're saying here is totally different from what i asked of you. Its none of your Attorney business to ask what are the consist. He's not my client, neither i am selling my Goods to him, so why all this questions. ? You promised me to help and not to make things worse for me. The question is are you helping me, Yes or No ? If yes, when ? and if its no, i will seek for my help somewhere else. Have a great day

Baby, that is awfully rude of you. When dealing with me one also deals with the people that work for me in these capacities. My attorney, accountant, banker, secretary all watch out for things that could be problematic. I don't see why you are so butthurt about it?

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I am very sorry for being rude to you sweetie. not even this time that you're going through lots of pain. How i wish i am there to take you to the hospital myself and keep your company. I am so sorry once again, but you should understand what i am going through right here either. I don't want to lose my Goods. Besides i don't have any cash left with me to get food stuff or my toiletries and the more i stay much longer here the more my hotel bills high and the internet fee, so i hope you understand where i am coming from.. Take your time and have some rest, then try to eat something so you could get strong for me.. About the funds i asked of you, and your attorney. You're the boss sweetie, they will do whatever you asked them to do.. IF you have follow my instruction in the first place, by using The Western Union i asked you to use, all you need is just take the cash to any nearest Western Union Store , give them your ID and the info where the money is going, but you said you want me to do it in your own , so i accepted as my lover one, because i don't want us to pick up a fight on this, but now is taking much longer than my expectation honey, please try and understand my situation down here love.. It would have be much better if you're here with me, i wont have anything to worry about.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good morning my love! How is your day there? Mine is basically the same. Right back to the work. Honey, please understand that my business is no small operation. I have all of these people on staff to insure nothing can hurt my company. Just because I write their checks does not mean that I can order them not to do their jobs. That does not work honey. I don't like this any better than you and just need you to answer him so that he knows what is going on. There is obviously something he is unsure of in your inventory. He has informed me that you will not lose your goods so please do not worry about that. I wish I were there with you to figure out what in the world their problem is but I can help as much as possible from here for now.

Quote:
So what are you asking of?

Hello again honey. He is asking about the artifacts that you listed. He wants to know exactly what they are. Could you please tell me so I can let him know? And he will want complete descriptions of every artifact if you would please

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Ok here we are the descriptions.. cups that is from the Persian era that is made of solid ancient. animal, art, artifact, bull, Inca artifact of a Bronze knife pendant. photographed,Cyrus Cylinder and other ancient Iranian artifacts. Ancient Persian Pendant Jewelry. Ancient Persian Silver Bracelet. That is all. now i think i have do everything you asked of me. now its your turn to fulfill your promise and if you cannot help just let me know instead of wasting my precious time.

http://elogedelart.canalblog.com/archives/ancient_art__antiquities__/p130-0.html - Inca artifact of a Bronze knife pendant. Very bottom of the page.

Honey, it is unreal just how arrogant and rude you are becoming over this money. I am not sure what to even think any more.

Derrick

Quote:
THANKS FOR EVERYTHING​.

Honey, I'm sorry if am rude to you over this matter, Kindly try to understand that there is too much pressure on me right now. Beside i try all my best to provide all the information you ask me to provide for you include the detail of all the items. Don't worry my love just take your time okay....I don't want to loose you all because of money matter. I want you to understand that i can't avoid to loose my goods.How is your health now my love?I guess you are back to work now?Pls take good care of yourself for me. I can't wait to be with you.I will think for what next to do to raise the money. Thanks and God bless you.

Cellphone - web store
MuzunguTheHuntress
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 4:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
cups that is from the Persian era that is made of solid ancient. animal, art, artifact, bull, Inca artifact of a Bronze knife pendant. photographed,Cyrus Cylinder and other ancient Iranian artifacts. Ancient Persian Pendant Jewelry. Ancient Persian Silver Bracelet.

Cyrus cylinder? There *is* only one. So - your little gal has her hot little hands on some stolen artifacts? The Cyrus cylinder is in the British museum. Your shyster, bless his antique lovin' heart, wasn't aware that it had been
stolen, tho Wink Cups from the Persian era made of solid ancient ______ (what?). The Incan piece .. tsk tsk. Tarascan artifacts are very much wanted back in Peru.

Yes - I think she'd be more worried about customs seizing these than destroying them. And some guaranteed jail time for her in the process .. She certainly handed you more delaying tactics =D She's out of cash? The "ancient persian silver bracelet" should bring between $500 and $1,000 - she needs to make some sacrifices, too.

Anderson: ask the Doc if my perfect sperm can make you pregnant and i wont fail. (to my character's recent surgery - a hysterectomy.)
'abeg' challenged "David Nelson", worlds most inept romance lad: se u won dey abuse me ni?? (from english to laddish in 2.5 seconds.)
Easter Egg 2012 Closed lad accounts x8 Mc Fry
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Honey, I am sorry that you feel like there is too much pressure on you but that is no excuse. One persons lack of preparation and due diligence does not create an emergency for others. You are trying to panic when it is absolutely not necessary and I have told you this. The only way they would seize your stuff is if it were stolen or illegal. What is the plan for when we do get your things released honey? It is looking like you are going to end up spending more than the stuff is worth.

I'm not trying to be mean baby but it looks like you are only thinking about one step at a time when you should have already had all of this worked out and paid for long before it came to this. I don't know who yur seller is there but I think he is selling you some fake or stolen merchandise honey. My lawyer says he thinks that is the problem with customs. He could not find any news of a theft so they must be fakes. Customs will not allow those items through if they are listed on your invoice as such.

He is convinced that you are not a smuggler cause your stuff is in customs but I wish you had sought advice first. Doing business alone in foreign countries is risky baby. You should have at least a lawyer and an accuntant involved in your own business for things like this. We really need to talk about this business when you get home.

Quote:
It seems you're mistaken Derrick. My Good was not seized by the customs. I was having this problem because i don't have any cash on me to pay my clearance charges and the shipping fee to ship them home. And i am having this problem because i lost my wallet with little cash in a taxi cab and the cab is no where to be found. My business is not a big business, so i cannot get lawyer involve or accountant. i am a small business woman who's trying to survive. MY Goods are not stolen or illegal, because i bought them from different store in Dubai. Its just like doing shopping. i did not buy them online, i went to Dubai on my own and bought them, so there is no way they can be fake or illegal, because its what i do for living . This thing has nothing to do with lawyer, what involved your lawyer is because i asked you for money, not my business. So i guess you're lawyer is running after a ghost. means he cannot find what he's looking for, if you're telling me the truth and not excuses. Have a great day

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 3:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Baby doll, I am pretty sure that you do not have the cyrus Cylinder. What you have is a fake. There is only one in the whole world and it is in a museum. Your contact in Dubai has sold you at least one fake I know.

Honey, I know what it is like to be a small business person struggling to make things happen. I am trying to help you here. My company was not always this big. I started this all by myself and had one hell of a stuggle to keep things going.

I am not real sure how to view your sudden change in character recently. Once money came into the picture it is like a whole different person mailing me. The only emotion I am finding in your mail of late is money. You are unwilling to accept any advice and in fact are being quite hateful when it is offered. This is a huge problem when mixing love and business. One typically gets left behind and I think I see which one in this case.

Quote:
Well Derrick, the did have been done and nobody is holding me for any fakes things or illegal. All i asked for is lend me money and get my Goods home. Talking of advice , are you asking me to leave the Goods worth 32 thousands dollars behind, because you cannot help or because of your insecure lawyer. Talking of romance of feeling, i am tired of doing that on a computer. i want to share my feelings to you for real and not typing. i am sick of sitting on computer repeating the same thing. I love you and the care is still there, but i want that in real, i hope you understand. Now the questions is are you going to help me or not , so i can come home, then we can talk about this through or not. if you cannot help me anymore its fine and i will seek for help somewhere else,because my business is my problems and not yours. I think its enough about this money talk. Please let your next email should be yes i will help or no i can't. Besides don't bother anymore, i don't want your help anymore. at least you and you lawyer will stop chasing a ghost. I am not been mean or rude, but you should understand that i am sick of all this situation. I cannot keep coming online anymore typing, when my ass is burning and suppose to look for help anywhere.

Cellphone - web store
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic