SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

same scammer posing as 3 different people? help?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Anuscheese53
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

hello,
some background info:
i'm still a bit new to scambaiting, never joined a forum or anything, did it on my own when i had time, but wouldnt consider myself an expert.

i've done quite a few romance scams before, but this scammer im dealing with has a new strategy. im on 2 different friend/personal sites using same picture/name, same personality in profile. just set this new personality up after not baiting for a few months. new email, ip is hidden but even if it wasnt, i just moved and have new computer, connection,location....

one scammer messaged me on 1st site telling me how amazing my fat old man is,and to contact her via email. i told her i would write to her, thought she was hot, and sent her an email. she responded, i whitenighted my response with some humor added in which im sure she couldnt understand...

within a few hours, my profile on the other site received 2 other messages from profiles, requesting me to contact them. i responded back to them,suspicious, due to the timing of the messages. however that website is crawling with scammers so its hard to tell.

this morning i check my email and the 1st scammer responded again, with 15 minutes the second scammer responded with a refugee story, and an hour later, the third scammer responds with the refugee story.

reasons why i think this is the same person:
1) my experience:everytime with romance scammers, they send me at least one email, with some sort of crap to make small talk before they send their sob story asking for $. these 2nd/3rd scammers didnt do that, they cut right to the chase, only change the names involved and the dollar amounts.

2) the IP address of the 1st/2nd scammers are off by 1 digit. all 3 ip addresses are traced to the same location-Senegal.

3) emails sent same time

my doubts: how did they find me on 2 different profiles when theres no way to search on either profile by email? its not the same person, just a bunch of idiots from the same area and 2 of them dgaf and just decided to cut right to the chase and had my email from the 1st?

can anyone give me some advice because i strongly believe it is the same person testing me, not sure how to respond to not blow my cover or if i should just say f it, and move on to the next.

SORRY for the novel....
Anuscheese53
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

also when i say location in senegal, i mean same town in senegal, not just the general area.
Dorothy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I imagine it was Dakar.

They are very possibly different scammers. There is a heavy concentration of refugee scammers in Dakar. They tend to follow the same scripts, and they will keep similar hours (when the cafes are open, of course). They typically bring up the money immediately, and most are very difficult to get off script.

While they may approach targets on a romance site, Senegalese scammers aren't true romance scammers. They are really standard advance fee scammers who often try to pull victims from social sites (and they pay absolutely NO attention to what kind of site they are pulling from, sometimes leading to a rather comedic approach.) They may add a bit of a romantic twist--but they aren't going to spend the hours on chat or send anywhere near as many romantic emails as a real romance scammer. Usually they will try to pawn you off to the pastor or attorney character within a few emails.

Not too long ago, there was a massbait of Senegal scammers:
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=216338

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 2:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

haha wow i'm sorry i missed out on that mass bait, i now have a total of 6 i could have contributed....

thank you for that information, very informative. it was absolutely dakar, and two of the phone numbers provided were the same but different people's names, all emails listed numbers for pastors.

it is very disapointing that these people just cut right to the chase.

so much so that they are almost in the beggar's category, except they DO have those millions from their late father, so i guess they are doing me a favor and thats not the same thing hahahaha.

i guess i'm still new and have a lot to learn. thanks again Dorothy!
oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My latest Senagalese scammer wrote:

Quote:
I found your profile on on www.google.com

If you can get them off script it is a joyous occasion. As has been stated, they try the hand off very quickly....

I do not want to be associated with occult and blood sucking organization,i was told that you are not a man of God but an occult leader with 666 sign. - Elvis
Until thy kingdom hell of stupidity thy come!!! - Sarah
I AM GOING CRAZYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Bobby/Jenny/Jugs/moneyp**
ufffffffffffffffffffffffff - Outlander
F*ck you ass all – Jerry Asshat
i am a good lad i have told u that many times - Kevin the Idiot
You need home training lol - Brian LaLadyBits

Jack Boot Mortar Closed lad accounts Tattoo Sand Timer Vcamera Safari Easter 2015 Easter Egg 2013 Whip Whip
Anuscheese53
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 3:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

hahahaha! google.com, well there are a lot of profiles on there after all. that's a great one. they really don't understand what we are saying for the most part, i think they just understand the parts that they want to understand. i notice when you catch them in a lie or say something crazy their english is HORRIBLE and nothing they say makes sense.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic