SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Hitman scam via txt messages

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Apparently hitman scammers are targeting people via txt messaging. I wonder how you'd bait it?:

http://au.news.yahoo.com/thewest/a/-/breaking/14338408/hitman-demands-5k-in-texting-scam/

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
Jim Morrison
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I wouldn't since they got your RL info

Easter Egg 2011 Closed lad accounts x56 GermanyBenin x2 United States x6 Malaysia x2 Portugal x2 Spain x4 United Kingdom x22 United Arab Emirates x2 GhanaChinaNigeria x2 Thailand thanks to Dora and the rest of the site killing team x4 <-- Alott@ Fag1na Asian Foods, Inc. x13 <-- Hump a t0n Infl@table Dolls & Co. x18 Cellphone Cellphone website x2
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[naked women here]</a>
Safari BRUIN's WIMP Modality, Lomé - Accra
have i offended you before on why you do this to me?
God go hammer all your generation. say
amen. - reverend
are you joking or your tormentor? (I am tormentor Twisted Evil )
Gommer basterd your mama is a prostitute, am a full niger delta boy and i must bomb your mamas toto with ak47 riffle...
friday3
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The message has an email address to respond to. Baiting it is the same as any other. They don't have your real life info they just did a mass SMS looking for victims.

The above text is the sole intellectual property of friday3. Reproduction without the expressed permission of Friday3 is a breach of copyright punishable be a fine of up to $50 000 (payable by check) and/or 5 years jail.

"Hubbard is a "crackpot" and of "doubtful mental background." - From FBI files concerning L, Ron Hubbard

Mods have a wonderful sense of humor; you just aren't funny

Jolly Roger
Mortar x21

swiss_cheese
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

SMS with them through an online messenger?
CaptJackHarkness
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Apparently the Aust police have called in the FBI etc. http://news.smh.com.au/breaking-news-national/police-call-in-fbi-to-track-hitman-scam-20120723-22k7e.html

United Kingdom

REST IN PEACE , YOU AND YOUR DAUGHTER I WILL COME VERY HARD ON YOU , YOU ON GRATEFUL FOOL - Xtaminator Abdul
I want you to be rest assured for the last time that nobody is stealing, lieing or cheating you any cent.(Yeah, right)
SOME IMPOSTERS HAVE GOTTEN ACCESS TO OUR WEBSITE SO WE HAVE ORDERED THE SHUT DOWN OF THE SITE SO THAT NO CUSTOMER WILL BE A VICTIM OF CIRCUMSTANCE.*Cough*
Joker
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This could be very scary actually. Think of a scammer watching their victims on some social networking site like facebook where they picked up a victims phone number. The victims posts where they will be or provides enough pictures to connect dots and the scammer texts them their location and informs the victim they're being watched through a rifle scope....... "contact a certain email to send money now."

I am not sure if I would bait as that victim and with how much smart phones now play a role in how we work in public in that it would allow the scammer to pressure tactic the victim. We are always connected to a data stream these days.

friday3
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 9:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The scammer has no idea who they are sending text messages to. They just get list of phone numbers (very easy to do) and send a text to all of them. They don't even know the names of the people.

Lets not pretend like they might actually have more info than they do or are more capable than they are. It just scares people for no good reason.

The above text is the sole intellectual property of friday3. Reproduction without the expressed permission of Friday3 is a breach of copyright punishable be a fine of up to $50 000 (payable by check) and/or 5 years jail.

"Hubbard is a "crackpot" and of "doubtful mental background." - From FBI files concerning L, Ron Hubbard

Mods have a wonderful sense of humor; you just aren't funny

Jolly Roger
Mortar x21

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic