SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

This annoyed me

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
TownEnder
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 4:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Doing my usual insult baiting today when I got this reply back.

Quote:
Thank you! By God that was FUNNY!

First thing: Caps Lock. Dude, turn it off. Writing in all caps makes you look like you only have a second grade education. Perhaps you do, but no need to advertise the fact.

Second: English. Learn it. Your grammar doesn't even come up to second grade standards. It just makes you sound like a stupid mother-fucker.

Let me address a couple of points from your mostly incoherent rant.

I'm not a fool. . . . I probably paid more in taxes last year than you're likely to ever see in your life. You see, I make a very good living as a professional engineer, not a flea-scratching thief like yourself, who's trying to steal money from honest folk by using one of the lamest and most overused scams the internet has ever seen.

The website I run to warn people about thieves like you gets over a thousand hits a day, and every day I receive letters of thanks from your potential victims for alerting them to your pathetic scam.

You wrote, "I AM NOT YOUR MATE IN LIFE". Well, I can thank God for small favors, eh? LOL!

Don't lecture me on "High Men," thief. You haven't got a leg to stand on, using this pathetic scam from a mailing list where your victims have all seen this scam a thousand time before. Good thing you're drawing money off the dole to fund your idiotic little venture into high crime. How much did you pay for that list, boy? The only one who got scammed is YOU!

I posted your amusing little rant on the page with your original scam letter:

http://419awareness.wordpress.com/2012/03/23/re-17/#comments

Now fuck off and die, you sad piece of shit. You were born poor and you will die poor.

Now its great there are people like this out there, pointing out scammers to those who are unsure. What I thought unacceptable was the fact this person was seemingly pointing out all the errors in my rant to what they thought was a scammer. Isn't this helping them? Educating scammers to improve doesn't seem like a good way to stop/prevent it to me.

" - Alison Smith
Fowan Nyne
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 6:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You're right and I would be straight back at this person, pointing out their mistakes!
Educating a scammer is a bad thing. They are always looking to improve and the simplest of pointers makes them think about their strategy. Evil or Very Mad

"Note I am very weak by straight"
"Did you want to cheat me or play on my intelligent?"
"All necessary preparation for the movement of the stool are in the pipe line" - Stan "the man" Agbley

Click here to see a proper scam

Vampiremerchant
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I agree an email pointing him to this thread might enlighten him !

Closed lad accounts x 35 Easter Egg

Mortar x 100

Thailand (with thanks to Nigel Tuffnel)
Thailand United Kingdom
Thailand
Thailand
Thailand

My dear Brother , if I have to you to scam you, May the WROGHT of GOD be upon me and my generation
Dharma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Once I forwarded a bombing format along with an insult and the lad's contact details to a bunch of lads. I hoped they'll annoy the hell out of each other Mr. Green

Apparently, one of them wasn't a lad and she replied with this:

Quote:

Mr *****
What an amusing message I received from Mrs Pauls this morning. I am still chucking about it. What is so funny? Just read the message for yourself. It is clear Mrs Pauls is quite ignorant but tries to cover it up by trying to use big words. Unfortunately, she has no clue as to what they mean and therefore has used most of them incorrectly. Let us take a moment to analyze what she has written.

We apologize, for the delay of your payment and all the inconveniences and inflict that we might have indulged you through.

The first part of the sentence offers and apology for delays and inconveniences. Now while it is proper to apologize for delays and inconveniences, how have I been inconvenienced at all? This is the first I have ever heard of you or Mrs Pauls so I certainly was not waiting for some action to be taken. The remaining portion of the sentence is incomprehensible, that is, it has no meaning at all. What does it mean to apologize for an "inflict"? The word inflict has been used as if it were a noun when it is, in fact, a verb. In order to be used properly a subject and a predicate must be present also and there are none here. The question to be asked is what has been inflicted upon whom? This sentence certainly provides no clue. Which brings us to the final part, the part that says, "... that we might have indulged you through". The word "indulge" means to permit oneself to enjoy a the pleasure of something as in "we indulged ourselves with ice cream sundaes". Or it could mean to become involved in an activity that could be looked upon as undesirable or naughty, "we indulged in gossip". How the word came to be used by Mrs Pauls as an cause for an apology when it was used as if I had been forced to be indulged in something (which makes no sense) is a real cause of mystery. See how foolish Mrs Pauls has written, and we are not yet beyond the first sentence.

She then continued:

However, we are having some minor problems with our payment system, this is inexplicable, and have held us stranded and indolent, not having the aspiration to devote our 100% assiduity in accrediting foreign payments.

There are so many faults with this sentence as to make it unfathomable that anyone wrote it with a straight face. Certainly, this was written with an eye towards humor since no sane person could ever conceive it. Let us analyze it. The first part attempts to explain that whoever "we" is, is having minor problems with a payment system and goes on to say that this is inexplicable. How can it be inexplicable? Have you know knowledgeable people there who can determine what the problem is? Obviously, Mrs Pauls hasn't a brain in her head and this seemingly inexplicable event has left her "stranded and indolent". Stranded? To be stranded means to be cut off or left behind. Where is she? Can she no longer get to her office or get home? Is she stuck in the payment office? How can anyone be stranded by the fact that the payment system is experiencing problems? Perhaps if someone were waiting for the payment, they could be stranded without any money, but Mrs Pauls is the user of the payment system, how can she be stranded by this? Indolent I can believe. Indolent means to be dis-inclined to do any work, in more plain terms it means to be lazy. This I can believe as Mrs Pauls has shown herself to be exceedingly lazy in doing a proper job. The remainder of the sentence is utter nonsense. Obviously, if Mrs Pauls is a lazy sack of meat she has no aspirations to do anything except spout her nonsensical e-mails. The word assiduity means to provide one's unflagging effort and persistence in getting the job done. If one is being assiduous it goes without saying they are giving 100% effort. If someone is not giving 100% effort then they certainly cannot be described as assiduous now can they? To write 100% assiduity is to be redundant at best
but in this case I would say it reveals Mrs Pauls to be a moron who has no idea of what the word assiduity even means.

I think that is probably enough of an English lesson for you today. It is sad to think that you are so unskilled, so ignorant, and so poor that your only hope of receiving any income is by writing foolish messages in an attempt to scam people into believing you are legitimate. To run a proper scam it is imperative that the scammer project the aura of authority and knowledge in order to make their story believable to their intended victims. If you are going to use big words that is fine but you have to use them correctly otherwise you instantly lose any credibility and you limit your pool of potential victims to those who may be more stupid than the writer. And to be brutally honest I'm not sure there are many people more stupid than the writer of the message below.

May I make a recommendation? Why don't you leave this line of work and try to find a real job? You can't be making any money at being a scammer so maybe you could empty trash bins at the hospital or clean toilets at hotels, what do you think?

Miss *****

Safari Accra- Douala(i only have one thing to say to you, go Fuck yourself and have a nice day Ok)
Safari London to Edinburgh(with DD)Sterck
Safari The Road to West Darfur (with Dr Mike)
Safari X2 Accra- Douala- Mundemba (Why do you put me in pain)
Safari Ireland to Sweden- Zion
Safari Nigeria- Chad (with Dr Mike and Agda)
Safari X2 Liberia- Ivory Coast, (with IG)
Safari X3 Nigeria to Chad- Steve & Tony(T**T team)
Safari X3 Belgium-Sweden-Denmark- Congo(with Dr Mike and Dane)
(Safari Safari Safari) X2 Operation Gold 2011
Safari X23 Random safaris (You are a bastard beast)Akmal
Golden Pith Rame Head 2013

Upgrade!
Scambaiting Tools!
TownEnder
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 10:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Come on, you really think these people are stupid enough to actually take advice? Get real. They're dumb enough to think this scam would work, aren't they?

And if you're going to mass insult them, why do you lower yourself to their level of inchoerency?

Rolling Eyes

" - Alison Smith
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic