SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

"Am sure am not on drugs"

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 4:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Our mileage may vary on that issue...

The Lad was claiming gold stored in Malysia, but had dropped off the radar. When he came back onto chat, I'd received another gold scam from a similar name, so the chat began... and an annoying habit soon emerged.

Lad: Hello sir
Lad: 5abastein k0roma here
Mal: OK.
Mal: So how are they treating you?
Lad: It really has being a long time we last chated
Lad: Fair i guess..
Lad: It really has being a long time we last chated
Mal: True. But it's not my fault you skedaddled.
Lad: Only that i have tried to find a buyer for the gold in malaysia but still having it difficult because they keep insisting that i move the gold to their respective countries
Mal: Have you seen much of Istanbul yet?
Lad: Only that i have tried to find a buyer for the gold in malaysia but still having it difficult because they keep insisting that i move the gold to their respective countries
Lad: And i do not have the money to accomplish that since all i had i invested in the gold moving to malaysia in the first place
Mal: At least try to be sociable.
Lad: No
Lad: Where you there?
Mal: What? Of course I'm not there. I wondered if they'd let you out at all.
Lad: Please tell me how?
Mal: Are you OK?
Lad: Pls i dont understand what you mean?
Mal: For the love of Pete, stop the three stooges solo routine!
Lad: No am worried?
Mal: Why are you worried?
Lad: Do you know a feeling that your rich and your wealth is far from you?that the feelin engulfing me
Mal: You didn't help matters by moving to Turkey!
Lad: What solution can you profess to solve this malaysia gold issue
Lad: Am open to suggestions right now. Any suggestions at all
Mal: Malaysia? What the hell has Malaysia got to do with anything?
Lad: Am not in turkey sir,my passport is expired so i need to renew it before moving from Ghana
Mal: Excuse me, are you crazy?
Lad: Am still in Ghana
Mal: Not from what you told me.
Lad: Malaysia is where I moved the 45 kilos gold bars to with the assistance of a chinese agent
Lad: Not at all
Mal: You and the gold are in Istanbul – straight from the horse's mouth.
Lad: I never told you I travelled to instanbul
Lad: Nope i nevere told you that sir,i told you the gold is in a malaysian bank for safe deposit
Lad: Pending the time i have being able to get a buyer
Lad: Sorry you have me mistaken for someone else
Mal: "Presently, I am at the United Nations diplomatic lounge here in Istanbul-Turkey, and my gold is deposited under the United nations care here in Istanbul-Turkey." Now do you remember?
Lad: Seriously,captain you have me mistaken for someone else
Lad: My name again is 5abastein k0roma
Mal: I know. That's how you signed the email.
Lad: Are you still there?
Mal: Have you been taking drugs?
Lad: No sir go back to your inbox,check for mail from ... and you will clearly see i never told you of any istanbul matter
Mal: OK. We'll see.
Lad: Am sure am not on drugs neither did I tell you of any istanbul matter
Lad: I sent my passport and photos of me and the gold bars to you
Mal: Ready to eat your crow?
Lad: I sent my passport and photos of me and the gold bars to you
Mal: Enjoy your crow!
Lad: The last mail you wrote me was to tell the bank to contact you and when i contact my mandate seller there,she said that the banker said you do not have a business with them and cannot contact you
Lad: That was the very last communication with and from you
Lad: The last mail you wrote me was to tell the bank to contact you and when i contact my mandate seller there,she said that the banker said you do not have a business with them and cannot contact you
Lad: Are you still there,
Lad: Am still waiting to be served?
Lad: Are you still there,
Mal: Something went wrong with chat. You must have overloaded it.
Mal: WOULD YOU STOP THAT STUPID CUT AND PASTE REPETITION?!?!?!!?
Lad: Ok
Lad: I just was reminding you that the last communication i got from you was that you asked me to tell the bank in malaysia to contact you
Lad: Ok
Mal: Now, when I asked you to get the bank to contact me, you came up with some bullshit about how they couldn't or wouldn't do that. I called shennanigans on that. Nothing happened from then on until you wrote me from Turkey.
Lad: Sir i have never travelled to istanbul
Lad: Sorry i am not the person
Mal: Well, well, then who exactly are you?
Lad: It was my mandated seller that travelled to meet with a buyer in turkey but i never told you
Lad: Am very sure about it
Lad: Well atleast you still remember that you told me to have the bank contact you
Lad: It was my mandated seller that travelled to meet with a buyer in turkey but i never told you
Lad: Am very sure about it
Mal: I SAID NO MORE OF THAT STUPID HALF-ASSED CUT AND PASTE BULLSHIT!!!!!
Lad: But if i may ask,if I do not have a business transaction with your bank and i tell you that i want to confirm from your bank about you,do you think your bank will give me information about you?
Mal: OK, now you've confused me.
Lad: It is both breach of trust and confidentiality
Mal: I don't get it. You want me to do business with someone. I wanted the bank to start the ball rolling. I had assumed, in my childish innocence, that you'd have given them an advance briefing. I seem to have overestimated you. Consider the lesson learned.
Lad: Exactly what i mean is,IF I DO NOT HAVE ANY PRIOR BUSINESS WITH YOUR BANK AND YOU,THEN I ASK YOUR BANK TO GIVE ME INFORMATION ABOUT YOU SINCE I HAVE A TRANSACTION WITH YOU,MY QUESTION IS,WILL YOUR
Mal: I think you're missing the point. If you expect me to do business with your bank, then I'd expect you to set things up to make things run smoothly. If I intended to make a sweep through a hostile neighbourhood, I'd set up air cover, medical support, and ensure clear routes of ingress and egress. All forces would be fully equipped and properly briefed and up to date with intel. We would not turn up and blindly charge in without any knowledge of what to expect, where to go, and what to rely on.
Lad: You are not doing business the bank rather the bank is a holding facility for the gold,I have a mandated seller there whom you can transact with
Mal: I trust I've made myself clear. Now, what happened to this so-called "mandated seller"?
Lad: Now the person expected to transact with you on my behalf is my mandated seller Mrs.J4net k4mara who is also there in Malaysia,she is the person that travelled to instanbul to meet with a buyer that
Mal: finishes sentences for you.
Lad: Did not work out well,i could give you her email address so you can direct any questions to
Lad: Now the person expected to transact with you on my behalf is my mandated seller Mrs.J4net k4mara who is also there in Malaysia,she is the person that travelled to instanbul to meet with a buyer that
Mal: OK, that's it, good night. Don't bother to write me until you've learned your gorram lesson.
Lad: Which would you prefer,her email address or direct phone number?
Lad: Which would you prefer,her email address or direct phone number?
Lad: I can also call her and have her send you an email as well
Lad: I just called her now and she told me she is on the computer and that she will write you now
Lad: I just called her now and she told me she is on the computer and that she will write you now
Lad: Just incase you get a mail from this address,[email protected],just know it is her writing
Lad: Just incase you get a mail from this address, [email protected],just know it is her writing

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic