SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Bottoms up and cheerio

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 9:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Let's see how this will work out....

JACK FERDERICK
An Ich
25. Nov
Hello dear,

i want to thank you for the privilege you have given to me to be your friend.If i may ask how are you doing today? and how is life treating you?I hope all is moving marvelously well with you with a sound mind and health,i'm really moved to write to you immediately i requesting for your email id in that site,i don't know how to begin but i must start from somewhere because a journey of so many miles must begin with a step and a bold one, that's why i deemed it necessary and important that i should let you know why i requested for your email ID, its because sometimes in this life you may often get scared if you can deal with a relationship for what it stands for because a good number of people has really abused and discourage so many from it despite all this, i still believe that good ones still exist.

Seriously it is not all relationship that ends fine but the most important thing is where your fate is taking you to if its right or wrong,let me tell you a little bit about me, my fate is so strong and powerful beyond my control its guides me together with my instinct towards that special person that can make me happy beyond my imaginable dreams.
I will briefly introduce myself to you. I am JACK Ferderick, i live in London, am 6ft tall, brown eyes,
78kg weight and i am an engineer.i own a private firm that my dad left for me before his death . I was born on 31 July, 1968. at Manchester city, England there i grew up and had my educations, am seriously in search for the soul of my soul and a virtues woman. I will like to enlighten you more about my kind of person.My hobbies are swimming,traveling and meet people. I am too emotional and cannot stand heartbreak that is why i need a woman who will love me for real and who will understand and take me for who i am. I strongly believe that we can make a good soul mate if we can be honest and straight forward to each other. I am a free and open minded person.I will be very happy if i find a person With almost all this quality. Take good care of yourself dear. I will like to ask you a few questions before i stop, have you ever been to London? What do you do at leisure? What are your hobbies and tell me about your dream man? I will be so glad to hear from you as soon as possible.
Regards...

I have never ever been on Hi5, that's what he referred to, but so what? One has to take what one can get....

An JACK FERDERICK
Dez 27 um 10:29 AM
Hello Jack,

sorry that I didn't answer earlier, but I was in hospital for 9 weeks after surgery, I had to have a liver transplant because I drank too much, and I just came home the other day and found your warmhearted letter.
Thank you very much!
How are you today? Did you have a nice Christmas?

Regards, Berle

JACK FERDERICK
An Ich
Dez 27 um 6:55 PM

My dear,

I really appreciate you for creating time to write me a mail and also for reading up all about me in my profile.Now i think i should enlighten you a little more about me and my interest.Am a drilling engineer i deal on oil and gas drilling,corrosion control and laying of gas and oil pipelines. I'm so glad that the direction of this thought came my way.All movement in life is taken with destination clarification in mind and it upholds determination and seriousness to reach there,is quiet obvious that i'm determine to take this journey of faith and it's very important that the desired destination should be made known to you so that you can understand my interest and where i'm heading.

The main purpose why am making out time to write this words from my heart is to see if i can find or meet a woman with virtues who will understand and share with me the same feelings.I'm seriously in search of someone with an open minded heart who will really need a sincere man to spend the rest of her life with and who is ready to let go the ugly experiences of the past and believe that there are better things
ahead,and also ready to unite with me to build a strong and everlasting home of peace and joy.
I would think that there are things that is of immense important in building a strong and everlasting relationship one is knowing that it is very necessary to be in a relationship because a tree can not make a forest. Two, been determined to achieve its success through honesty,mutual understanding and trust. Among all, honesty is very vital in any relationship, it is very essential in nurturing a relationship for its growth and trust is also very important as well. In life no one is hundred percent efficient rather we try very much to work towards perfection,at this point i guess i have written a little about relationship thanks for reading up,wishing you well from the heart that cares.....

Jack...

An JACK FERDERICK
28 Dez 10:33 AM
Hey Jack,

good to hear from you again, I'm just having my usual breakfast, eggs and sausages with some home fries and a double shot of Dimple in my coffee, now that I got the new liver I can enjoy life again at the max! Ordered it from New Dehli, was about some 15.000 € or something, I don't remember, but my tax consultant should have all the details. I guess the donator died in a car crash, that's at least what I've been told, although they might as well just have snatched some homeless crook in the middle of the night in a dark alley...you hear stories like that all the time, but so what? I don't know anyone in India personally, so why would I care?
I'm alive and kicking again, and that's all that counts in the end.
I am looking for a sincere and everlasting relationship, too!
Luckily I don't have to work, because I'm on disability now, just kill my time sitting around, waiting for the next cheque to roll in.
Did you mention you have kids? I don't...I hate kids, they are annoying most of the times.

May I please ask for a picture? I would love to see what you look like; and if I like what I see, I will let you have my pic, too!
Bottoms up, cheerio!
Berle

Safari Barrister Kiliwangi from Lomé/Togo to Abuja/Nigeria with The Monsignor
Safari Henry Philip from Abuja/Nigeria to Natitingou/Benin with DSW and Yastreb
Jack Boot

FUCK YOU JULIA......Lloydjames154
If I see you I will kill you with my hands prostitute you are (Agent Thomas Pierre)
You are a pig with Nigeria accent ([email protected])
FUCK YOU AND DON"T WRITE TO ME YOU FOOLISH UGLY SHRINKY PUSSY>>>> Michael Abramovich
Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 11:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Obviously, as far as love scams are concerned, one can seem to get away with almost everything.....I didn't really expect an answer, but there we go:

JACK FERDERICK
An Ich
Dez 30 um 8:23 PM

Hi Berle,

To be honest with you, i am thrilled by your email, i really enjoy reading your email, it was fascinating (ok, so you find it thrilling and fascinating that I bought a new liver for 15.000 € from New Dehli..... welcome... you're the guy!) .
Its being a while i felt this happy, am so excited about meeting you and i want to know you more. You bet.....let's have a drink, bud!
It feels so natural the way we got acquainted and i will say that my heart is rolling in with every single mail from you. It's kind of hard for me to figure out what is it that is attracting me to you, maybe it is the combination of your sense of humor or something greater but whatever it is, i can sense its presence. My sense of humour? To be honest, I don't think anyone other than MYSELF can seriously share this Smile
I always feel wonderful and special each time i read from you. You know, all my life i have being longing so hard for someone who care to take the time to know me for who i am, and am so glad i found you.

Dear, my emotions are true and my intentions are pure but i wish for the same in return. Am not looking for someone to play games with but am looking for a life time of love. Oh, I'm certainly not playing GAMES with you... plural won't apply here. It's just gonna be ONE game.... give me your account data...
I believe that our meeting is blessed from above Oh yes... it is, I know it for sure, I have the holy blessing of a true Monsignor
I guess and the way things are going, am having a good foresight of the future and i pray it will be so.
I consider myself a good judge of character and from what i have gathered about you, you seem nice and fun to be with. Well... some say this, and some say that... let's wait and see...
So i will like us to continue with our conversation so i will like to have your mobile number and pictures too.+448719749045,+447857766282..
Thank you so much for your time, I care..

Jack...

He took his time to reply, so I will keep him hanging on for one or two days; I do have a good excuse.....I'll tell him I was totally shitfaced and couldn't even make it close to my computer.... Smile

Jack Boot

If I see you I will kill you with my hands prostitute you are (Agent Thomas Pierre)
FUCK YOU AND DON"T WRITE TO ME YOU FOOLISH UGLY SHRINKY PUSSY>>>> Michael Abramovich
SweetPoison
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 2:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Love your style! Laughing
They don't really care much what you say as long as you write them back and seem interested. This one could be fun, especially with the drunken revelry your character can have with that brand spanking new liver!

"All your genaration are f***ing bitches and we are gonna kill everyone in your f***ing family...f***ing imposter" Johnny
"I am totally down with your pretense and ways you fooled me all along." CPG
GoatSand Timer Teddy Sand Timer Cole Sand Timer James Sand Timer Sgt S Rice Sand Timer Johnny
Safari Mr Bello: Lagos - Cotonou - Allada - Toffo 'I will find you and all your whole team,you all will run mad that I can say...fucking retard bastard asshole'
Closed lad accounts x 65 x 6
Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 4:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Cool thank you, lol
I do have to admit that this was quite a drastic approach, but as I am still a Newbie and just trying things out, so I thought why not give it a go?
That leaves me with many options for future turns, and I think it should be understood that I do not want to offend any person in need of a transplant or any person who is willing to be a donor..... I myself am a donor Cool

Jack Boot

Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 3:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you Providence, and thank you Copy&Paste, too

Ich
An JACK FERDERICK
1 Jan um 1:38 PM

Good Morning, Jack, and a Happy New Year!

Thank you very much for your comprehensive mail and all the things you told me about you.
You seem to be a very collected and serious person, and that is exactly what I like in a man and what I am looking for.
I want to spend the rest of my life with someone who is friendly,honest, caring,trustworthy and God fearing.I find very much peace and tranquility here ,and I have to close down my tagged account because true relationship is what I want,quality and not quantity,hope you understand me, your mail was well understood and I can never think negative of my partner..

I`m mentally stable, at least as as long as I'm sober (which does not happen too often actually...), physically fit, a bunch of laughs, warm, caring, honest, a good listener, God Fearing, and a positive person.I am real easy person to talk to and a loving and outgoing father. I enjoy playing sax which i do often at my leisure time.I like going to the movies,or watching movies, I like swimming, listening to music and dance to any kind of music,and I am also a good cook.
I am a family oriented person,love dogs and there is much more, but it would be better for you to find some things out for yourself.

It is very important for me to build a life of stability, security, and opportunity for the special person I hope to share my thoughts, feelings,experiences, dreams and fantasies with, and to offer the best opportunities for any kid that might be included in my life,both mine and that special person children, and that is my focus at this time and I also do enjoy my job as a flight attendant with LUFTHANSA, though risky because we are always up in the air, and it gets bumpy all of the times when we face turbulence. Right now I'm on vacation, I have to get back to work next Monday.

I am really interested in wanting to know about what makes you the special person you are today, I want to know more about your family, your background, your life experiences, your goals and dreams, your interests, and anything else you want to tell me. I even want to learn about the secrets you very rarely share with someone!. So come on and share it all with me, as I am not here to talk to you about general things such as partying, the weather, sports, e.t.c. I want to learn about you and what makes up your heart and soul, as the friendship I want to build with you I want it to be like no other you have ever shared in or experienced. This friendship I want to build with you will be filled with substance,quality,spirituality,love,faithfulness and potential.Hope i didn't write much of a novel.............lol.

Have a great day, and I am looking forward to hearing from you again!
Now I'm a little bit exhausted from all the thinking and writing.
I guess I will have to reward myself with a huge long drink!

Cheerio, Sexy....I am looking forward to hearing from you again! And thank you for the pictures, you look great! I think I could fall for you Smile

Berle

Jack Boot

SweetPoison
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 4:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Happy New Year! Happy baiting!
Just remember you don't have to write back much and if you do tell them lots of details, keep notes or they may ask you about it later.
This is great fun to read and I see you have a piggy. Well done!

"All your genaration are f***ing bitches and we are gonna kill everyone in your f***ing family...f***ing imposter" Johnny
"I am totally down with your pretense and ways you fooled me all along." CPG
GoatSand Timer Teddy Sand Timer Cole Sand Timer James Sand Timer Sgt S Rice Sand Timer Johnny
Safari Mr Bello: Lagos - Cotonou - Allada - Toffo 'I will find you and all your whole team,you all will run mad that I can say...fucking retard bastard asshole'
Closed lad accounts x 65 x 6
Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 4:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lol... thank you Smile
Not a virgin anymore... so all inhibitions are out of the way.
From now on it's gonna be nothing but HARDCORE
Cool

Jack Boot

Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 7:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

JACK FERDERICK
An Ich
Jan 2 um 7:44 PM

Hi Berle,

How are you doing, I hope you are doing great?. Am so happy that we are getting to know each other better and we are being honest with ourselves, i just pray it continues this way.
You don't have the slightest idea of what comes to my head each time i see or read your mail, nobody has ever made me feel this way in a very long time, i just feel like grabbing you right now, i feel like holding you so close to my arms and never let you go but i cant do that right now because of distance.

I know it has not being long since we met and this might sound crazy to you but i think about you always because something tells me that you are my perfect match, my ideal woman. Meeting you gives me more strength to carry on with life. thought of you gives me peace of mind and its make me believe that more is yet to come. I am so glad that i met you and also am happy to have this means of communication that brought us together, at least i believe we might just end up being more than friends since am finally falling for you.
Finally dear, i would like you to be more open to me, if there is anything you feel i should know, anything that touches your heart, please don't hesitate to let me know. Take care of yourself.
I care...

Jack...

Ich
An JACK FERDERICK
3 Jan um 8:13 AM
Hey Jack,

great to hear from you again!
I'm doing fine, it's a new month in a new year, I have picked up my disability check yesterday and cashed it right away.
It should be enough to get by this month, plus there is some extra cash because I have finally managed to collect all the empty bottles in the house and garage and take them to the bottle deposit man. It's a grumpy old guy, we call him Mad Dog, because he has two Dobermans with him to guard his property while he's not around. Them dogs can get nasty once you get too close, but I never do, I'm not crazy!
Anyways, there's always a bunch of mates meeting there, and on a good day some folks will deposit bottles which are not totally empty, so what we usually do then is pour all the remains into a big bucket, grab a straw and have a party.
I must have pictures somewhere....I will try to find them, don't know where I saved the files on this damn computer, I have a headache!
Hey.... it's really great to know you, and Jack is such a cool name!
There are so many good Jack-things in this world, like Jack-in-the-box, Jack Sparrow, Jumping Jack Flash.....and now I got my very own Jack!

Why don't you come and visit me? We could have some fun and do all the things you are thinking about when you think of me.
I think of you a lot, too.
Please keep writing me, I'm so lonesome, I don't even have a dog!
I'm tired.... I think I will have another drink and take a nap.

I love you, sweetie
Berle

Jack Boot

Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 5:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

JACK FERDERICK
An Ich
Jan 3 um 7:45 PM
Hi Berle,

How are you doing?I hope you are doing well? I am so happy to read your email and how sincere and open you are to share with me your heart felt about me but i will also add to what you said that i know you have your own fears but
you ought to know that as fear can stop you loving, love can stop your fear. I believe this to be true. When I look towards our future, you are always pictured there. I worry and I care for you. This is meant to be, my love. I have no doubt whatsoever in my mind,just give it a chance to grow.
I have previously thought that I will never be in love, but then you came along and I have so much to thank you for making me to believe in love.
My love,i know that you will be scared about the distance,do not worry about that i will try every possibly means to come first so that we can meet each other and discuss about how we are going to deal on that.Kisses....

Jack....

Ich
An JACK FERDERICK
4 Jan 6:47 AM
Hey ho Captain Jack,

thanks for our mail, it's nice to know that there is someone who cares for me!
I would like to meet you to, when can you come? Or do you want me to come?
Where are you now?
I'm always home, I hardly go any other place like the bottle yard, to hang out with my
mates.
I'm more than willing to give it a chance to grow, I'm quite good at growing things, must be a green thumb or whatever they call it, at least my weed is doing great.
And there's no real fear in my life, except for every once in a while I fear I might run out of whiskey, that's when I am hung over and can't get out of bed in time to make to the liquor store. Other than that, I'm great.
Now that I managed to get all the empties out of the guest room, there is enough space for a visitor.

Love, Berle

Jack Boot

Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 12:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

Hey ho Captain Jack,

I don't know why but that made me crack up.

500 in 6-walked
Whip Mc FryJack Boot Flying Monkey
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
Safari Ghana-Bouake with Choppa and Dr. Mike
Courtesy of SH Ivory Coast!
Safari Accra-Lome with Choppa
Safari Ghana-Burkina Faso with Choppah
Safari Sand Timer -Accra-Singapore Team Woody
"no! no no money!!! all this was not true! .. "- vlad rant
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 7:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Seems like he doesn't read what I write.... let's put him to the test

JACK FERDERICK
An Ich
4 Jan um 1:54 PM
My dearest,

To honest i really appreciate the day i met you, each day i read your mail and i feel very happy and my hope of meeting my soul mate will arose the more.i sincerely believe that distance will soon be a thing of the past.i hope you are in good health and once again thanks for creating time to read and write me email i really appreciate.
my dear i will like to share with you little about my family and also tell story about past relationship, my father by name JACK BROWN got married to my mother by name ISABEL JACK back them, i'm the only son and the only child.

my father trained me as a young engineer after i graduated from collage, because he was running a small engineering firm, which i now inherited and manage for now after my parent past away. About my past relationship, I have been into 4 relationships, one was legally married to me (ex-wife), she had a son for me after which we separated because of lack of negligence and trust and two of my other relationships ended because of my partners betrayal me and infidelity (cheating), the last one, we departed because the love was not there to grow and it seems romantically very low, we departed last 2 years I know this sounds strange to you but as I wrote above I have not been sexually active now for 2 years, ever since then I live my life through the word of God and through my spirituality, and I refuse to have sex with someone if I am not in a relationship with them and my last relationship ended over 2 years ago. My reasoning which I understand is very strange in today's world, but my belief is my heart and soul, and the passion that is in it is very unique and special, so I made the decision and made a promise to God that I would not be sexually active for the sake of just wanting sex, or to have sex for someone else’s own self gratification. Knowing the passion that is contained in my heart and soul is very unique, I made the decision to abstain from sex because I want this special gift to be shared with the person I am dedicating the rest of my life to, as my Wife and the mother of my unborn children.My son is 18 years old,his in USA studying engineer.
thanks my dear i guess i have written enough about me and my family.

Jack

Ich
An JACK FERDERICK
4 Jan um 8:53 PM
Hey ho Captain Jack-in-the-box Smile

I have studied your long and comprehensive mail for quite some time while sipping down two chilled Mai Tai ( I love the pineapple pieces, do you, too?)
I have no family, and I have not had sex for a long long time, too. We just don't do that at the bottle yard, because there's always folks stopping by and delivering their loads to be sorted out.

I have no kids, and I'm not sure if I want that; can we not have a dog instead, or a cat?
Or both?
I have tried to find a song for you to express my feelings:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQJFWhn1R_w

I hope you like it!
Get back to me soon, and tell me when you will come here!

Yours, Berle

Jack Boot

next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 12:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
ISABEL JACK

I wooed a romancer using that name from Jakarta a while back. It was a female photo but lazy boi writing style.

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 3:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

next victim wrote:
Quote:
ISABEL JACK

I wooed a romancer using that name from Jakarta a while back. It was a female photo but lazy boi writing style.

Might be the guy, I can't track his location, he uses Hotmail Smile
He's definitely lazy, this is nothing but copy & paste

Jack Boot

next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 7:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If it is the same guy Anita played with him a bit here http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=235737 He just drifted off into abyss. If it is him I tracked him to Lagos, Nigeria.

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 11:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

JACK FERDERICK
An Ich
Jan 6 um 4:23 PM
My Love,

I have lived for a long time, responsible for and dependent upon no one, answering to no one and committed to no one except myself. During this period of my life, I considered the world mine for the taking and truly believed that I was living life to the fullest. Then, you came into the picture, and all of a sudden, I realized that I was deceiving myself.

I find that my life is not all that I thought it was. In fact, it is terribly lacking in many things, the foremost being love. Now, through some great fortune, I have found that love and along with it, the one person who can make my life truly complete.
You are that person, and I have somehow fallen in love with you. To be honest, I never thought I would ever utter those words, but now, they come forth effortlessly and with great sincerity. I'll be forever be grateful to you for showing me just how shallow my life was. At last, I have a chance to give it depth and purpose.
Until I hear from you, I remain totally yours in thought and spirit.

Jack....

Ich
An JACK FERDERICK
7 Jan um 12:57 AM
Howdy Jack,

I'm all yours in thought and spirit, too.
Yesterday was one of the happiest days in my life.
First I have received your wonderful lines, and then on top of that Johnny Walker was on as a special in the store.
When can you come?
I want to see you so badly!
What would my life be without you and Johnny? Whiskey is liquid sunshine, and there ain't no sunshine when it's gone, and you're my sunshine now, too.

I love you
Berle

Jack Boot

Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 12:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If he actually claims to be flying in, think of the deals he can get on Johnny Walker at the Duty-Free store!

500 in 6-walked
Whip Mc FryJack Boot Flying Monkey
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
Safari Ghana-Bouake with Choppa and Dr. Mike
Courtesy of SH Ivory Coast!
Safari Accra-Lome with Choppa
Safari Ghana-Burkina Faso with Choppah
Safari Sand Timer -Accra-Singapore Team Woody
"no! no no money!!! all this was not true! .. "- vlad rant
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 1:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ha ha.... yes, good point! As he will maybe ask me to send money for his flight, he will have to; just a small favor in return Cool

Jack Boot

Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 5:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

JACK FERDERICK
An Ich
7 Jan um 6:13 PM

My Love,

I can't believe it started from one little e-mail, who would've ever thought or believe I would've met my soul mate over the computer - definitely not me! Now I know I am going to marry you before someone else takes you from me because you are so unique . You make me feel so special, so loved. I have never known a love like this in all my life just through email, and it's the only love I ever want to know. its not been long we met and am going crazy in love with you; you are best and my lover, Baby, you complete me. I will always love you, no matter what may come! Honey don't worry Ok.
i will come to your country then we will plan our life together i love you.hug and kisses...

Jack...

Ich
An JACK FERDERICK
7 Jan um 6:55 PM

Ho ho ho,

wow Jack, that mail almost knocked me out of my shoes!
You really love my..... and you want to marry me?
Sounds cool to me, I'm up to any kind of mischief once there's enough beer in my belly, lol
Ok, I take that back, I was just trying to be funny.
Can we have a big White Wedding?
And can we have Billy Idol sing "White Wedding" in the church?
I must know, because I have to talk to my pastor; I have no clue whether that stupid organ player he usually hires will be able to hit the keys right to the beat!
And I would love to have a dress like that:

http://www.google.de/imgres?imgurl=http://images.fotocommunity.de/bilder/erwachsene/erwachsene-hier-kein-akt/alufolie-44f1b0cd-29c1-4936-841d-88b8d42c6cb5.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.fotocommunity.de/pc/pc/display/26985220&h=1000&w=668&sz=122&tbnid=GYXYwdj8IsM6eM:&tbnh=90&tbnw=60&zoom=1&usg=__hyHmpRWFqzzobOIfqQ6cxGZ51KQ=&docid=lpQf3MDhD89HZM&sa=X&ei=nj7MUpiUJ4PTtQaIoICIAw&ved=0CEEQ9QEwAQ&dur=200

It's made of tin foil, I still got lots of that stuff in the basement! We could save some big bucks using it up for my dress, then there will be more money left for booze Smile

I love you, my little Jackass Smile
Yours, Berle

Jack Boot

Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 12:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

JACK FERDERICK
An Ich
Jan 8 um 8:33 PM

Hello honey,

How are you doing?I hope you are fine. I am writing this to let you know my intention and decision as we are going to set forth to achieve a better aim and get a means on how we are going to deal with the distance and communication in our relationship.
I have thought it carefully and want to really prove to you that am honest and grateful serious about meeting you and growing old with you in life because i have never felt so connected in life with anyone since i met them until i met you.
So i decide to ask you a question,Will you marry me? i want to come to your country and meet you and spend time with you so that we can at list get to know each other more if possible buy a house and invest so that we can start our life together if we can understand ourselves.

Therefore,i said since i am planing on coming to meet you let me send you a surprise gift i bought for you and some of my things and luggage (please don't say no if you truly love me) i will use when i come because am going for offshore in Canada i can't go with them and also am coming to invest in your country after going to the drilling work i have in Canada,I have also shop some things for you that i want to send to you,Please,Give me your FULL NAME, AND FULL ADDRESS WITH NAME OF YOUR COUNTRY,AND PHONE NUMBER so that i will send the package before leaving from London any time from now,even if you are not sure of the marriage give me the information i asked for so that i will send this things,when i come we will settle about the marriage face to face,i believe is preferable.
This is my Idea of how we are going to meet please read and reply my email.
I love you and miss you a lot.Kisses......

Jack..

Ich
An JACK FERDERICK
9 Jan um 1:36 AM

Howdy Jack,

sure I want to marry you, I have already told you.
Do you like my tin foil dress? I have written a short note to Billy Idol's management, let's hope and pray he will be available.
You want to send me a surprise? Wow, I love surprises! If it's bottles, make sure to wrap them up tight, so they won't break.

Here is my address:
Berle Lange
Kreuzkümmelweg 66a
D- 64998 Hopfenhügel
Germany

I used to have a phone, but they shut it down because I didn't pay the bills.

I love you, Berle

Jack Boot

Some Buddy At Home
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 7:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I wonder what is in the suitcase? Someone's old laundry?

Rosy scams cancer victim, Derrick-NV classic!
US Safari 8 Safaris & 21K miles!- Pain inflicted by Juan Freizwidatt & Capone
The One, The Only PIG$ -What can't GTmama do to the pig?
New Users FAQ Goat Flying Monkey
Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 10:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

SomeBuddyAtHome wrote:
I wonder what is in the suitcase? Someone's old laundry?

Cool Who knows? I'm strongly hoping for some booze Laughing

He will have some trouble typing my address; I have used as many vowel mutations as possible (ä,ü or ö)... he won't have them on his keyboard.

Jack Boot

Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 5:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

JACK FERDERICK
An Ich
9 Jan um 5:01 PM

Honey,How are you doing? you did not send your phone number and your country Name.please try and send it to me okay.I love you so much.
Jack..

Ich
An [email protected]
9 Jan um 6:20 PM

Hey Jack,

I did send everything..... in case you should not have received it, I re-send it now.
Do you still want to marry me?
I love you...right now I'm having a toast on out future.... will you tell me what is in the suitcase??
Here is another song for you that expresses what I feel for you way better than I ever could with my own words: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8dgWrgyfsfw
Love and kisses
Berle

FORWARDED MESSAGE
Ich
An JACK FERDERICK
9 Jan um 1:36 AM

Howdy Jack,

sure I want to marry you, I have already told you.
Do you like my tin foil dress? I have written a short note to Billy Idol's management, let's hope and pray he will be available.
You want to send me a surprise? Wow, I love surprises! If it's bottles, make sure to wrap them up tight, so they won't break.

Here is my address:
Berle Lange
Kreuzkümmelweg 66a
D- 64998 Hopfenhügel
Germany

I used to have a phone, but they shut it down because I didn't pay the bills.

I love you, Berle

Jack Boot

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic