SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The "BOT" Program Virus- Scam?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Kram96
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 2:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi, I am very new to scam baiting (started 2 days ago) , I already got a couple on my hook. I replied to one and got the following message.

This is what we do To MUGU.......enjoy.....
OK, now that I have your attention, here is whats going to happen to You and Your Computer. Read carefully...YOUR FREEDOM depends on it.
WARNING: You Are Know Being Tracked & Traced By The "BOT" Program Virus...IP on...URL on...Automatic on...
Here is the help I am willing to give to you...IP on...URL on...Automatic on... .
As soon as you open this email here is whats going to happen...
I have released a "BOT" program virus into your emails and computer, every email you send out, another email is attached to yours telling the recipients of your email not to open your email because its a scam, also what The "BOT" Program Virus does is it takes ALL your email and re-routs them to the Authorities and Embassy closest to your IP address. Isn't technology wonderful?????
This "BOT" Program Virus was developed by 2 Engineers to put an end to SCAMMERS like you......Once you open my email it infects your computer system.... All out-going and in-coming emails will be Attached. Last thing The "BOT" Program Virus does is constantly monitor your emails, to see if an email extraction system has been used.........GOOD LUCK.....Let me know how things work out.....

I will be constantly monitoring your system.....Future communications will follow.....This virus will not be extracted....it will remain.....your scamming days are OVER...

As of 1/1/2012 Scam emails will also be rerouted through Interpol, so instant action can be taken. When the email is deemed malicious (scammer) the entire email will be published World Wide.
Have a great day MUGU....
If you are in an Internet Cafe, and received this e-mail, every single computer in the Cafe is now infected. Because this is a "BOT" Program Virus the "BOT" is constantly moving through out ALL files in the computer.

Is it an actual virus? What should I do? Please help as I am quite worried.

Thank you
Kram96
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

anyone have any knowledge on this?
boofles
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 5:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

lmao! That's pretty funny actually! You're not seriously worried are you?
At any rate, if you're actually concerned you can scan your computer for virus or trojan, etc. but really most of what you're being told doesn't even sound reasonable...actually sounds a lot like you hit on another scam baiter using a scare tactic on his lads just based upon how it's written, etc.
At any rate, I don't think it's anything to worry about, but run a scan just to be safe.
On a side note, have you read the stickies in the forums about baiting safe? You should read those and probably sign up for a mentor if one is available. They can help you in a number of ways.
BearSeason
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah, you obviously have another baiter there. A pretty moronic baiter. Just ignore it. You're safe.

And, fwiw, the particular tactic that this person is using is pretty stupid. Most lads will see right through the smoke and mirrors of that e-mail, chuckle to themselves, and go right back to scamming. It's far more effective to waste weeks, months, and even years of their time through baiting.

U 2 go fuck yourself ! I don't need the money and stop emailing me please / BASTARD!!!! / fuck ur family
<a href="/forum/donate.php">Where all the cool kids are.</a>
Closed lad accounts x 47 Mortar x 2 x 2 Easter Egg 2013
oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Future communications will follow

Could this be a Cash Baiter trying to extort something out of a Lad?

I do not want to be associated with occult and blood sucking organization,i was told that you are not a man of God but an occult leader with 666 sign. - Elvis
Until thy kingdom hell of stupidity thy come!!! - Sarah
I AM GOING CRAZYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Bobby/Jenny/Jugs/moneyp**
ufffffffffffffffffffffffff - Outlander
F*ck you ass all – Jerry Asshat
i am a good lad i have told u that many times - Kevin the Idiot
You need home training lol - Brian LaLadyBits

Jack Boot Mortar Closed lad accounts Tattoo Sand Timer Vcamera Safari Easter 2015 Easter Egg 2013 Whip Whip
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic