SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

you are skill lair.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am officially a skill lair, according to Peter da Silver alvis, who is an agent for that Sanusi fellow at the CBN, who had some funds for me. there have been misunderstandings with Western Union for a while, then he gave me a bank account (sent to Alan), but with the Natwest account problems, and one thing after another, he has lost his patience.

Quote:
You are not honest person.
I do not know how to communicate with you again.
you are skill lair.
The account is perfectly ok there is no erro ok.
stop communicating me because i am wasting my time in dealing with you.
Bye

If you fancy youself as a skill lair, and want to waste some of his time, Peter is on [email protected] . Tell him Dr Mallam Sanusi Lamido sent you.

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
ScammedOut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 5:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He must be jealous of your lair skill. Laughing

I really love how these "lairs", criminals, thieves, scammers and scumbags get so indignant and hurt when they think any of their victims are not honest and upstanding.

YOU GO SLEEP YOU NO GO WAKE UP AGAIN
SEE YOU ASS IN HELL fucking tax payer ..
REJOICE IN HELL - Jack L1n (Mr.)
Enough fooling around with yourself. Your parents and family are Fucking scammer!
You are a white baboon,that doesn't even take
shower.
-Miss Gbagbo, Christian.
I NEVER SEE ANIMAL LIKE YOU. Your papa be castrated so he no make more like you!
Easter Egg 2012 - Robert Miller, philanthropist Closed lad accounts
"I am okay but had a little fracture on our last operation." - Capt. Highliner
Big Al
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

After all the help you tried to give him....LOL.

I received a pretty nice rant myself today after I told my pet he needed to do an ID-10T photo Identification:

Firstly,We the security company are in wright position to ask you all these requirments before sending out these kind of huge amount of money to you bacuse our 10percent is astake in your costody after you received it, in the order hand we required your identification from the beging which you explaind to me how you was short on head at vietnam and vow that you cant go out from your contry again due to that you dont even have passport or driving liensence for identification which we later consider and trusted you before we proceed, anyway your bank does not have the wright to invite a local police for you on your private life transaction,or are you not the onwer of the fund or account, even though they might think something nagetive,thats why our security reason stated that you should keep your winning information confidencial to your self to avoid a double claim or these kind of embarraesment, now you know the reason while the transfer is not going through,they intentionaly bounce it back.

These fund you are sending is not even comming to me or for my private porket, then while should i daunce to that tune of their requirment to snarp a photo before they can make the transfer or did i force you that you must provide your international passport after your explanation of what happen to you at Vietnam not withstanding is for our security protocols which you knew the reason of your payment is for the bank transfer charges and and the insurance , am not Unicaja Bank or Insurance company ,am just an agent of GROUPO BARCELONA SEGUROS SA,meaning GROUP BARCELONA SECURITY COMPANY working on your behalf just to make sure that everything is put in place because you are not here in person or a spanish citizien,then tell me why should i do it or i should go and look for camera and have a picture or photo office,did you think am still a young boy look at my passport you will know that am getting old with 2kids all are girls.

Does it mean that if you have online banking, you cant make a trasnfer from your home to any place you want in the world from your computer, then local police will come and ask you why in your house, it sounds childish.

Reason they are doing that is they dont want to send out money from united state to any contry because of economic crisis facing the world today, and has it mean that you first send these fund to America to America all these will not happen, now if you have online account you cant do it from your computer, go to any chase bank branch near to you and make the transfer to the account above ,with these America to America, you can find out that their will be no question or any suspicious forum.if we started it before earier by you sending it to America to America all these will not happen only that they find out that you are comming to the bank every time for that being the same branch, look for another branch and make the transfer,very simple.

NB.The bank unicaja are waiting for your immidiate responds of your requirment because your trasfer has aready made only that they just kept it on hold waiting for your respond before it will be full transmitted to your account.and i dont want them to know these last development before they will cancelled your transfer, such is life because nothing nothing good comes easy.is because of your condition that on how you told me torches my heart to still looking for your solution if no so, you must present to us your identification.

Imagine, if i tell Banco Unicaja Madrid about these development they will think that you are not a patrotic or genuine citizen of united state which can lead to cancelation of your transfer but i will keep it on my self because i know the reason why these is happening, had it
be you got international passport you could have withdraw the money on your own and send it niether western union or money gram in seconds they received .and i dont even want to tell them your story only telling them you are busy looking for the money to send that they should have little patience.

My international passport, ist not identity enough you can trace and track me down where ever in the world, through CIA, FBI CIS NYPD etc,i have being to Washinton DC before why these.what is having photo with just common paper.
ScammedOut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
These fund you are sending is not even comming to me or for my private porket

Is a porket like a piglet? Confused

YOU GO SLEEP YOU NO GO WAKE UP AGAIN
SEE YOU ASS IN HELL fucking tax payer ..
REJOICE IN HELL - Jack L1n (Mr.)
Enough fooling around with yourself. Your parents and family are Fucking scammer!
You are a white baboon,that doesn't even take
shower.
-Miss Gbagbo, Christian.
I NEVER SEE ANIMAL LIKE YOU. Your papa be castrated so he no make more like you!
Easter Egg 2012 - Robert Miller, philanthropist Closed lad accounts
"I am okay but had a little fracture on our last operation." - Capt. Highliner
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I invite BearSeason to come out of her lair. I know she has skill. Smile

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic