SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

LOTTERY SCAMMER

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
MsBeatch
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Started getting msgs from this guy , wanted to be my " freind" on social network site ,, , then after a few msgs , tells me he,s a lottery manager on site and ive won ,,,lol.. , .. transcript of conversation to date .............

Monday 16 July 13:11 hello....how are you doing am PATRICK CALR and am looking for a friend to chat with if you dont mind..
Monday 16 July 13:27 hello.. hope u had a good wkend
Monday 16 July 13:33 yes i did and nice to meet you...what are you looking for online
Monday 16 July 13:36 just to chat n have a laugh with people Smile
Monday 16 July 13:38 ohh cool and can i have your yahoo id so we can talk better
Monday 16 July 13:41 no , dnt give out email addy ,,only chat here
Monday 16 July 13:42 ohh am sorry i dont like chatting on here all because of my work and i will like to chat with you better but not hete
here
Monday 16 July 13:44 wots it got to do with ur , work ,, yahoo is still online as is here !!!!!!
Monday 16 July 13:57 ohh cool and i dont mind to chat with you on yahoo messanger..
Monday 16 July 13:58 NO ,, That not wot i said ,, i asked Why and wots it got to do with ur job chatting here !!!!!!
Monday 16 July 13:59 just because am from the ****** jackpot lottery promo....
Monday 16 July 14:00 wotever ,, i still dnt give out email addy
Monday 16 July 14:08 am here to pass you a vitial good news from the ****** jackpot lottery promo....am very glad to inform you
Monday 16 July 14:09 pmsl
Monday 16 July 14:14 okay and am your ******claim officer to direct you on how you want to recieve your winnings and you have nothing to worried about
Monday 16 July 14:32 really well if u work with netlog , then u have my email addy i used to set this up , send me email on how to receive the lottery money from the lottery i never entered ,,, thanx
Monday 16 July 14:32 really well if u work with ****** , then u have my email addy i used to set this up , send me email on how to receive the lottery money from the lottery i never entered ,,, thanx
Yesterday 10:31 okay and i want you to know that am in charge of your winnings and i will like you to claim your winnings and for you to claim your winnings you will have to the claim department via this email address(******claimdepartment)now for you to be fully assure that you are ready to claim your winnings and you have nothing to worried about cause am your claim net log officer to direct you on how you wan to receive your winnings....
Yesterday 12:01 no , U send me an email to the emaill addy i used to set up my profile here ,,, then i,ll reply to that ,,, and take it from there,,, Simple really
Yesterday 20:28 cool madam and you have nothing to worried about cause am in charge of your winnings and for you to claim your winnings,what your email so the claim department can mail you on how you want to receive your winnings.....
Yesterday 20:57 U WORK FOR ****** , THEY HAVE MY EMAIL ADDY ,, I USED IT TO SET UP PROFILE ,,LOL
Today 10:28 madam you name was selected randomly among the 20 lucky winners from the ongoing net log jackpot and am here to know if you are fully ready to claim your winnings and you have nothing to worried about....
13:39 so u keep saying , so send me an email then
14:21 madam we are not forcing you to claim your winnings?and if you are fully ready to claim your winnings you will have to contact the claim department via this email address(******[email protected])is that understood?
14:25 hahaaaa,, uve got my email send me notification to that and then i,ll beleive it ,,, lol
14:32 okay madam
14:33 OK
JUST STRANGE HOW WHEN U 1ST STARTED CHATTING U WANTED TO BE MY " FRIEND " ,,, AND NOW ITS ,,,,MADAM ..LOL
14:34 are you fully ready to claim your winnings now madam?

... his details to follow ....
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic