SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Iraq Consignment..I'm gonna be rich!!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Vixenne
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've been reading this forum for years on and off. Learned alot but never tried a "scam-bait"...until now.

I got a bait in my main personal email, but answered it in my IP-less scam email that I set up cuz I was SO po'd. I work hard to keep my main personal email addy spam free. How dare he!!

A very nice medical officer "found" a cache of hidden US currency (over 11 Million) and needs my assistance to get it back into the US. And I can have 50% of it!! How generous...LOL I have been stringing him along per his questions and script. He hasn't asked for money yet, and in fact has said he has paid all of the expenses "on his end", but there may be a few over here to get the packages through customs with his diplomat. LOLOL

So any suggestions on how to stray from the usual to start making things more difficult for him in small but annoying ways. Smile

By the way, I have an untraceable email, and fake home address that doesn't exist (on the other side of the country - on a mountain out west)and a disposable trac phone programed with another states area code. I did my homework here...THANK YOU all!!

Any suggestion will be appreciated. Smile

Vix
bobdemol
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 3:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome here!.

If you go through the "Publish your work here", you'll find some ideas on how to respond to lads.

You have made me get to take my drugs. -Claude Dominique after ticking over 1000 boxes-

FOR THE LAST TIME DONT EVER SENT ME EMTY SLIP AGAIN -Barrister Mustapha-

why must you act like childish game. -Eng Uzeze-

why are u so stupid and fullish like that go to hall. u idiot - Topman Stephen

LOOK AM SICK AND TYRED WITH ALL THIS TAMBAMBLING OF YOUR. -Barr. Bulunga-
Penguin Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Closed lad accounts Nigeria Ghana Mortar Sand Timer Cellphone Tattoo Safari Safari Linos: Togo-Benin Safari Mike Obidi: Onitsha-Lagos-Accra (1800KM/1120Miles)
Safari Felix: Accra-Lomé (x3)
Pic of a beer drinking goat
Vixenne
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 2:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well the courier,(diplomat) is on his way with the containers of cash and is going to get in contact with me when he arrives in this country. I was told that I may have to pay for a security sticker so he can get the cache through customs...but after I pay he will deliver the goods ($11 Million) to my doorstep. Only problem is that I live in Colorado, on a mountain and it is very difficult to get here, much less find my residence. So I am going to insist that I meet the diplomat at the airport and pay the sticker fee personally. It is the only "right" thing to do since the diplomat was so nice to fly the containers here. It's the least I can do. LOLOL Then we will see where it goes from there. This is fun.

I know this bait is not as elaborate as some of you have successfully completed, but it's a start for me. Woot!!

Vix
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic