SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

"i don't no him ok thanks"

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Captain Mal had issues with a lawyer who refused to give a bank account. The original Lad went into an illiterate frenzy (from here on, the Lad is in italics):

Quote:
Thank you for your email sir,how are you today,I hope you are fine,but sir,I see nothing wrong with that by using Western Union,come to think of it the Western Union is faster Dan the bank account that you are asking for and the fee is too small for him to give you account because is a very busy lawyer and you no Western Union is every where in UK,maybe Western Union is close to is office and the bank is fail from him,so all you have to do now is to send him the fee true Western Union that is all,I see nothing wrong with that,please send the fee to him and let
him get the document for you today please,I don't want my bank to change there mind I just want you to understand that the bank is still waiting for the document before then can make the transfer to your own account try understand me sir,when you get this document today now by tomorrow the fund will been in your own account please sir are beg you with the name of God,contact him now ok.
Please sir, the must important thin now is the document,not the bank account.just do want he ask you to do to get the document from him

Quote:
I have never heard such drivel in my life. I don't give a shit about speed, and the idea that a fee is too small to be sent to a bank is pure bunkum. Western Union is a service for students and backpackers, not gorram lawyers.

- got more of the same:

Quote:
Sir,you are making things difficult for me now,I have make you understand everything,If the lawyer ask you to send the fee true Western Union,I see nothing wrong with that by using Western Union and you are not doing business with him,It is me you are doing business with, Please sir, the must important thin now is the document,not the bank account.just do want he ask you to do to get the document from him,Western Union is for everybody not only for students and backpackers,please,I don't want my bank to change there mind I just want you to understand that the bank is still waiting for the document before then can make the transfer to your own account try understand me sir,when you get this document today now by tomorrow the fund will been in your own account please sir are beg you with the name of God,contact him now ok.

But finally he cracked and gave another lawyer's details. But then something happened:

Quote:
I told you I'd made contact - is it too much to expect that you read my answers?
Mr M0rden acknowledged my message, and said he'd give me details soon.

Huh? Wazzat?

Quote:
Sir, you ask me to get you a new lawyer that you can trust and work with and I did but the lawyer said you have not get in touch with him and I don't no the person you call Mr, m0rden,please I don't want my bank to change there mind I just want you to understand that the bank is still waiting for the document before then can make the transfer to your own account try understand me sir,if you know you do not want this transaction again then let me know,then i know what to do thanks,i wait for your respond.

But when Mal replied, the above message was quoted as:

Quote:
Sir, you ask me to get you a new lawyer that you can trust and work with and I did and I am glad that you are happy at least, I just want you to understand that the bank is still waiting for the document before then can make the transfer to your own account try understand me sir,if you know you do not want this transaction again then let me know,then i know what to do thanks,i wait for your respond.

Quote:
First you're happy, and then you chuck a snit. I'm doing what you wanted and you still aren't happy! What does it take to get you to stop sulking?

Quote:
Sir,if you know you do not want this transaction again then let me know, that is all thanks,i wait for your respond.

This became:

Quote:
Sir,I am sorry for all I said, inform me of progress with Mr M0rden, that is all thanks,i wait for your respond.

Quote:
Sir,i don't understand your email,I do not no Mr,M0rden,the new lawyer said you have not contact him yet,
someone brake into my box now,so don't contact Mr,M0rden again i don't no him ok thanks.

If he thinks something has hacked his box, why does he think Mal will get the warning?

I'm just wondering how big the chop should be; the Lad was aiming for $1650 first up - should I match it? Hmmm...

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7

Last edited by Yastreb on Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
BattleHawk77
Master of Master Baiters

Location: 7.2° N, 5.9° E, FL410, Heading 230, aboard Striker 419

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'd say the full amount should be good. Smile
If you have a lad character, that should lead to days of fun. Smile

i chop yur dolla. oooooooo

"THank you so much for this update and I am very mush happy to know that the bank has conted you. Please do send them all the required informations today along with the fees as mentioned. This is to make sure that you make ahead of time."
"I only signed for your trnasfer approval due to that i want you to proof to you we dont run a scam here and we wont tolerate that words from you anymore."

Closed lad accounts x6, with thanks to James and Joseph
First site kill
United KingdomNigeriaUnited StatesSpainCambodia FlagBenin
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic