SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Newbie questions

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
themightythor
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The FAQ has some definitions, but I can't find any for the following:

Gomer
NOK

Will probably find others...
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

themightythor wrote:
The FAQ has some definitions, but I can't find any for the following:

Gomer
NOK

NOK --- Next of Kin
Gomer Laughing "Mr. Gomer" is a lad character who has taken on a life of its own and strikes fear in the cafe's across lad land

I have a sex dull that will f*ck you till dead - Stanley Lee
You are dirty and castrated Goat - CC Jones
Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser
You must be high on your mother's frozen menstruation! - Victor Evans

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
Mortar x12 Golden Pig Closed lad accounts X 2525 X 100s
TheProbie
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mr. Gomer is a famous Nigerian scammer, who doesn't run AFF schemes anymore.

Mr. Gomer started his "career" in scamming in his early 20's, trying to join some of the big guyman groups. The Festac-native couldn't get any other job than just being a catcher, something which he would fail at, as he tried to go off-script, to get money out of his victims. He was kicked out of every group he tried to join for acting too independently, but he didn't know that he was being watched by another scammer, known only as The Axeman.

The Axeman took in the young Gomer, who spoke better English than most lads and was really tech savvy, and tried to teach him to be his successor. Axeman wanted to retire from his dolla-chopping schemes, as he had more than enough money. Gomer was a good student, and quickly learned to access boxes and make fake ID. He quickly became a rich man, and was ready to take over, when Axeman suddenly disappeared.

Gomer and Axeman worked in different ways. While Axeman preferred to do things on his own, Gomer believed in teamwork, and because of that, he recruited other talented lads to help do his chopping work. His group became known as the "Gomerboyz", and they quickly spread to the entire ECOWAS region, with people in several European countries, as well as North America and Asia. They chopped everything, except for gay love formats, and loads of dollars were chopped, enough for Olatunji Gomer to start going into legitimate business as a cover. He bought shares in Western Union and MoneyGram, simply because he knew he'd profit from owning part of these companies, as his chopping victims would get their scam victims to send money through those services.

At this point, Gomer, and the top of his organisation stopped scamming, to not get caught. Gomer himself moved to London, chopping dollars right and left, because a lad would never report such to the police. His elite aren't running their own scams for the same reason. Gomer is rumoured to have some of his mid-level people in ECOWAS, running scammer gangs, to find out who the most talented are, and make dolla-choppers out of them.

At this point, Gomer is seen as a ghost by lads. They can't see him, but they know he's out there, waiting to chop their dollars.

Ask about Gomer in HH&T, or by PM to me, and you'll get a more serious answer.

best quote: I HATE MYSELF MORE EACH DAY TO REALISE THAT I FALL A VICTIM.
Closed lad accounts x2

United KingdomUnited StatesBurkina FasoGhanaCanadaSpainNigeriaGermanyIreland-x14
Closed lad accounts x5 - Charity lads
Closed lad accounts x6 x2
Easter Egg 2012
"Why will i be afraid? Even the government knows its was a result of what they did to us back then, although is not encouraging but it can't stop" - Lad answering if he's afraid of being punished
BearSeason
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Gomer

Gomer is the reason your lads never get paid.

U 2 go fuck yourself ! I don't need the money and stop emailing me please / BASTARD!!!! / fuck ur family
<a href="/forum/donate.php">Where all the cool kids are.</a>
Closed lad accounts x 47 Mortar x 2 x 2 Easter Egg 2013
Mortal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

themightythor wrote:

But that's exactly what Gomer does!

Safari George: Accra -> Togo I really want to do business with you, because i know you are an Angel send to rescue me by God.
Czech RepublicUnited StatesNigeriaGhanaGermany x6
GOD PUNISH YOU, GOD PUNISH YOU, GOD PUNISH YOU. Mr. Olisa
Every night a phonecall from you, you talk rubbish. Mr. Olisa
Juan's hidden fries!
bravo95
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 3:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@TheProbie thank you for that very detailed historical overview on Gomer. I am sure many people gave thier lives to obtain that information.

Closed lad accounts Goat Golden Goat  Mc Fry Pole Dancer Mortar  Tattoo Easter Egg 2011

Vcamera Off to see the wizard!

United States United Kingdom Nigeria Ghana

Sand Timer Shortstuff

Safari Brother Mike co-bait with NWM : Agbor, Nigeria to Douala
Safari Brother Mike again with the help of Juan and Allst@R : Agbor to Abuja
Safari Pastor Clet Star Wars Safari Accra-Bauchi Co-Bait with NWM and the Rebels 
Safari Justice my He@vy Elecric1ty lad Accra to Tamale with the help of Alls@r and Juan
Safari Operation "Lagos spy" 
Safari The Dynamic Dumbasses 
Seamless
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 3:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@TheProbie Thumbs up Excellent explanation.

"You are a destinated Idiot. a fibol element, a rebel against humanity.

You are a goat. And very stupid. I will deal with you very soon, just wait, I have all your contact address, and I will trace you very soon, for insulting me, all evidence of your insult to me has been filed.

Lawyer M4nu3l told me that you could be one of this terrorist in the usa. and I later find out on my research on you, that you are one of the bastards in wherever you are. not even in usa."

Closed lad accounts

Safari< S4NI S4LISU Ghana to Togo
Safari< St3lla J0nta Cote d'Ivoire to Ghana
Easter Egg Whip Penguin Mortar Purple Flower Purple Flower Killer Baiter
TheProbie
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 5:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@bravo - I know. I hope they went down with a fight, so they can enjoy Valhalla.

best quote: I HATE MYSELF MORE EACH DAY TO REALISE THAT I FALL A VICTIM.
Closed lad accounts x2

United KingdomUnited StatesBurkina FasoGhanaCanadaSpainNigeriaGermanyIreland-x14
Closed lad accounts x5 - Charity lads
Closed lad accounts x6 x2
Easter Egg 2012
"Why will i be afraid? Even the government knows its was a result of what they did to us back then, although is not encouraging but it can't stop" - Lad answering if he's afraid of being punished
Yabadabadoo
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mr Gomer is my favourite character even though he has stolen many of my payments to various charities, refugees, and suffering widows who need help to get funds out of their country.

Many lads have told me to ignore him as they say he is a Nigerian scammer who is being hunted by the police. His relative Satan Gomer has underworld connections and will resort to all sorts of evil to intercept payments. Twisted Evil

Send the money and stop this dragging thing you engaging yourself with the bank - Mrs Rose after 80+ emails

I WAS LIKE A LAUGHING STOCK IN MONEY GRAM OFFICE TODAY..I WILL NEVER GO THERE AGAIN - Barrister Bediako after four trips

The UN diplomat feel so embaranced going to Money Gram twice without receiving any money from Money Gram - Prince Zulusofola

You could have made the payment but you go turning a rev. Sister like me ups and downs forgetting that God is watching you - Sister Mary, charity scammer

He called himself Satan Gomer, is that name not evil? May God protect me and my work from him - Scammer Patrick meets Gomer, the Demon Dollar-chopper
Raga Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

For more on the Gomerboyz, please visit their website:

http://sites.google.com/site/thegomerboyz/

Nurse Nastys Audi TT + Sand Timer (15 mo.) David Holt (will eat your flesh for money)
"there is something fishery going on", "You people are all Junks", E. Kaba
"Go and face your dumb life", J. Mathin
"You are not well trained as a human being...", M. Tony
"...there are thieves and kackers and postal pilferers in africa...", E. Didier. Shocked Who knew?
themightythor
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

We don't quote the entire post directly above. We do this instead ^^^ -Connie Wink
Hand Held Cell Phone Cash Dispenser clapping
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic