SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Veteran Perry Smith scambaiting...could use help

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
teamneon
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 4:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I listed a coke maching on CL and of course get 20 emails from scammers...but one kept biting...and sent a check.
Of course the check is for $2490 and the coke machine was only $400 so he wants the rest sent to his "shipper". Im running out of things to do. He has $5.90 invested in sending me this check and printing it so he doesnt want to give up. I let it sit over the weekend and this morning he said i was trying to scam him and he was calling the FBI lol...what to do next?

Email transactions so far:

Perry Smith [[email protected]] Do you still have this item for sale?

Me: Yes

Perry Smith [[email protected]]
Hello! thanks for getting back to me let's do like this, actually now I'm not in town for now, I came to visit my family so i wont be able to meet with you to see the item but am ok with the price as seen on the advert. I don't mind to give you $50 to withdraw the advert for you to see how serious i am in the transaction, i will contact my secretary to issuing a Check out to you and when you received the check I will make arrangement for pick up. So get back to me with below details to be on the check asap.

Name:
Address:
City:
State:
Postal Code:
Phone Number:

And as soon as this is provided, the payment will be overnight to you and i will let you know when its mailed out. I need you to be honest with the sale as I am a God fearing person.Note you don't need to worry about shipping the items for me as soon as you have the check and have the check cash my shipper will come over for pick up

Thanks
God Bless
teamneon
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 4:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I gave him some info.
Now hes changed email addresses (probably saves the gmail for "biters")

Perry Smith [[email protected]] 6/23/12 9:53pm
Hello I appreciate your quick response sorry for late respond and am happy you are selling to me. I got your details and have forward it to my secretary, payment has been issued out to you and sent to you via USPS POSTAL SERVICE, I will email you with the tracking number for confirmation as soon as am provided with it. I will also like to let you know that shipping company funds was included with your payment due to i might not be around once the payment arrive to you because am going to ALABAMA for my honeymoon Once the payment arrive you will go ahead and have the check cash then you deduct the money for your item with additional $100 for your Gas and running around then you have the rest of the money send to my shipper via western union and money gram then i will contact shipper to get ready to come over for pick up immediately. LET ME KNOW IF I CAN trust you in this transaction.
Note you are not responsible for shipping as soon as you have the check and have it cashed my shipper will be coming over for pick up Hope to hear back from you soon.

Thanks for your understanding

Last edited by teamneon on Mon Jul 02, 2012 4:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
teamneon
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 4:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Received check...

Perry Smith [[email protected]] 6/30/12 7:44am
Hello thanks for been honest in this transaction and Sorry for getting back to you so late i had a call from home that Mom pass away that is why i travel out of state i just get back to town last night USPS already confirmed to me that the payment had been delivered to you Here is the tracking number for you to check the status of the delivery {9101969010386865117304} As i told you before that i might not be around when the check arrive due to am going to ALABAMA for my honeymoon Here is what you need to do. Just go straight to your bank and cashed the check instantly or you can deposit it into your bank account it will only take 24hrs for the check to be verify and the money will be available in your account and as soon as you have the cash go ahead and deduct your money for the item with additional $100 for your Gas and running around then have the rest of the money send to mover via western union money transfer so that shipper can be coming over for pick up immediately. Here is the shipper information to send the rest of the money to via western union or money gram transafer.

NAME: BABAK HARIRI
ADDRESS: 1023 Reseda blvd
CITY: Tarzana
STATE: CA
ZIP CODE: 91356

Shipper have ready to come to your location anytime from now she informed me that the only thing holding her up is the shipping funds. so immediately you have the money send to shipper i will require the following information on the western union transfer receipt such as........

1: Sender's name and address used in sending the money
2: The MTCN number which is the 10 digits number on the western union receipt
3: Actual amount sent.after western union charging
4: date and time you want shipper to come over for pick up

Note. email me your map quest for shipper to locate to place with the best time you want the shipper to come over for the pick up today cos i do still have some other items at another location with shipper need to pick up for me that is why you need to send all the rest of the money to my shipper for shipper to proceed on is work immediately **Please note that youwill be paying whatever the western union charges to send the money from the excess fund before sending the rest to shipper thanks for your understanding hope to hear back from you soon.

God bless you
teamneon
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 4:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Got check on thursday...let him sit all weekend...
He sent me an email and my spam folder got it (imagine that)
I found it this morning (monday).

Perry Smith [[email protected]] 7/2/12 9:55am
Hello it now seems to me that you are intend to run away with my money cos since the money had been delivered to you. and you keep silent till now i will like you to get back to me with the western union details that you use to send the rest of the money to my shipper so that shipper can get ready for pick up if you refuse to do latest before 6hours i will need to get you reported to FBI remenber i had all your information including your phone number i will forward it to call detector and they will know the best way to track you down.DON'T PLAY GAME WITH ME good day
BattleHawk77
Master of Master Baiters

Location: 7.2° N, 5.9° E, FL410, Heading 230, aboard Striker 419

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 4:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If this guy has your RL mailing address (and it sounds like he does if he mailed you a check), then it might be best to drop him and turn the check in to the authorities.

"THank you so much for this update and I am very mush happy to know that the bank has conted you. Please do send them all the required informations today along with the fees as mentioned. This is to make sure that you make ahead of time."
"I only signed for your trnasfer approval due to that i want you to proof to you we dont run a scam here and we wont tolerate that words from you anymore."

Closed lad accounts x6, with thanks to James and Joseph
First site kill
United KingdomNigeriaUnited StatesSpainCambodia FlagBenin
teamneon
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 4:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So ideas? The check was pretty good. Written on a business in Georgia. Called them and they have had several calls about it. They have no clue where they got their info. Their business name and info is right..and it has their bank info just wrong account number.
teamneon
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 4:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It was sent to a business. Ive contacted locals and they basically wont do anything
teamneon
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

johnnyb
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Why not send him an email form Robert Mueller, himself? Used in a lot of scams these days. Bob Mueller seems to be personally involving himself in FBI stuff these days Wink
I get at least 3 or 4 emails per week from Robert Mueller (head of FBI) warning me about dealing with scammers who are only after my money and if I don't stop he'll send the G Men round my house to arrest me. Shocked However, if I send him some money via Monkeygram or Western Onion, he'll personally tell his men to leave me alone (all whilst asking my real address, and could I just send him a photo so his men knows it's really me) Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
wowwow
Elite Baiter

Location: Here is the picture of the cash in the boxes before we send it down to the company to deposited it

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 7:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just e-mail him back and tell him that the bank rejected his check and there is nothing you can do. The money hasn't been cashed and for him to take it up with his bank.
He's unlikely to do anything but whine.
Then e-mail him from a baiter email address of your choosing,

I am the person who owns the safe firm in UK but right now on sick bed for my heart surgery due to my heart failure M Efosa
Tell them to go to hell and burn to arches Prince Jerry Zulusofola
I don’t have job, I am a hacker, hacking jawing stick and Sachet water Udeh Ebuka
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=162469
Closed lad accounts x5 Easter Egg 2012
jrhc
419Eater is my life

Location: Playing for fool from behind the bottom of his heart

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The others here are right, teamneon - if you're engaging sleazebags from any account that can be linked to the real you, stopping would be a good idea. Instead, bait scammers from the comfort of an entirely fabricated persona - in general, if it's not a complete and utter lie, don't give it to a scammer.

You are not serious,how can you send this can of message to my bank? do you want me to go to gel? - Mr. dennis abuda

Can you...pray for Mai Arsehole. - Pastor George
Morgain Le Fay
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@teamneon When we post fake checks it is customary to mark them FAKE before posting and limit to 600 pixels. You can use your paint program,etc. to do that. This thread explains. http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100200

This is a fake check for sure and if you deposited you would have problem ultimately with your bank and possible LE.

Also you have a PM

Mortar x5
TV Star
.edu's 260 reported
Click here to support 419Eater.com
US Dropbox

"You people are all Junks" - Miss E. Kabx

"Maybe you are insane as your so called sat..." Barrister Insane

The website below is available for Eater folks to use.
Film & Production Needs
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic