SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Angel

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 12:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My baits all start the same so no need to post mine until I work him up. I get some rather cute pix of a young girl and get this mail twice in a row.

Quote:
Hello darling ,

How are you today? I believe that you are doing well. I thank you for your mail to me,i really appreciate your time to write me at my e mail,i am sorry for my late response to your mail,it is due to i have not been to the internet cafe for couple of days now,i make use of internet cafe to write you that is a business computer center and i use to walk about 45 mins from where i live to get to the internet cafe.

My name is from Liberia in West Africa ,i lost my home and family to war in country ,during president Charles Taylor's regime years ago and i ran a way from my country to Senegal where i seek asylum and lives as a refugee here in Thies a region in Senegal. I lost my Junior sister as well in Senegal after one year of our stay in Senegal due to a huge injury she sustain at the war and i have to take her and ran a way to Senegal where she gave up after one year of our stay in Senegal she couldn't survive the injury.

I was studying Nursing at the university but i dropped out when the war broke up and due to my conditions here i was not able to go back to school and finish my education. I am looking for a true relationship,someone that i will spend my rest life with forever.

I am single girl, seeking a man who is seriously looking for a possible partner. I am a woman of integrity and I believe a lasting relationship is centered around understanding and is built through love, trust, commitment, and mutual respect and devotion to each other. I do not have preference on age,or color,i believe that what is important in every relationship is love,caring,understanding,passion,romance,honesty,faithfulness and the like and not age.

I am warm, caring, loving, affectionate, faithful, patient, forgiving, easy to get along with, I put others needs before my own and I have a good heart.I don’t like games, cheating, liars, or dishonesty.I am neat, clean, don’t smoke, I am drug and disease free and I am seeking the same in a partner. I enjoy dining out,amusement parks,beaches,movies,travel. I believe love is the greatest gift you can ever give someone.

I would like to meet a man who desires to enrich my life with his Precious love. When god brings us together, I will give all my heart to make the best in our relationship. I want us to be able to communicate our feelings, treat each other with respect, and to join our hearts together and fall deeper and deeper in love as the years go by.

I have had a relationship before,but the guy that i was dating always beat me up each time he get drunk,he beat me mercilessly and even treat to kill me,so i have to quit from the relationship and i have been a lone without a man and have not had another relationship since then,it is over four years,i have not had any relationship again,so now i felt that it is time for me to fall in love again and that is why i joined the site where i meet you.

My dream is to find a man who longs for deep intimacy, likes to give and receive lots of affection, and has a heart that burns with desire to love and to be loved with the kind of love that will last forever. I look forward to filling his heart and life with the kind of love and joy that he has always dreamed about. I will love my future Darling with everlasting love.

If you are looking for the same types of things that I am in a partner and a relationship I would love to hear from you. Love and affection awaits the man who opens the door to my heart.

I see you as a nice man and someone who will be very lovely and understanding and i do not have any one in my life and i will be glad to spend my rest life with you.If you are serious and interested in me i will be happy and we will plan to meet in person.

I am Just an Orphan,i do not have parents,no brothers,no sisters,no home,so i will be happy to find a loving man to share my rest life with forever.

I have attached my photos to you,hope you like it.Thanks for your photo you send to me,you look great and i like it.

Waiting for your reply.

A

Quote:
Good morning darling,how are you doing and how was your sleep last nightn my love,i do hope that you slept well.How is your working going,i hope that everything is moving as planned.

I thank you honey for your mail and i thank you for making out time to write me,you are such a nice man,loving and caring darling,i really appreciate your love and concern about me.

I believe in you darling that you are not going to hurt me rather so me love and passion.You are a nice man and i do believe that things will go well for us.

I thank you for your sympathy over my family,well life is like that some times,some times positive and some times negative,it is really what war has caused me i am now the only one left here in this globe and this makes me feel lonely and isolated most times.

Like i told you my love,i like you and i am happy that we get to know,i see you as a nice and man and my heart goes to you,i know that you are older than me but i have that age has nothing to do with relationship and love,i believe that what is important in every relationship is love,passion,respect,romance,honestly,faithfulness and the like and not age,your age is good for me darling and i will love to give you a child of your own darling.

I am willing to relocate to you and come to there and live with you there,it will only require me to do few paper work here to enable me come to you darling i do hope that we can work towards it and plan to meet in person.

I want to be with you,i want to spend my rest life loving you,share my love,my heart and my soul with you forever.You are my loving husband and i will forever be your wife.

I make use of internet cafe to write you, and i use to walk about 45 mins from the camp to get to the internet cafe,so i will try and come back later today to check for your mail and before then don't forget that i love you and i will be happy to share my rest life with you.

Have a wonderful day,

Yours loving one A

Good morning my lovely Angelina! Baby your mail almost made me cry right here in front of all the guys in the shop! You are so sweet and cute. I would love to have you as my wife and mother of our children. Neither of us have family of our own left so it seems perfect that you and I come together and create our own.

Baby doll, please do not walk that distance several times just to watch for mails. I will not always have time to mail you in between. It is fine if it takes a day or so to talk I am not going away.

It makes me weak in the knees to think how you will feel in my arms, how your kisses will taste, how it will feel to come home and pull your hair back so I can nibble at your neck and ears and how wonderful it will be to enjoy pleasing my wife and listening to you moan.

I love you baby!

Quote:
My loving husband,

Good evening darling,how are you doing darling and how was your day so far and your work today,i do hope that you are fine and safe for me.

Oh honey thank you a lot my love for your mail and making out time to write me darling,i was happy as i walked down to the internet cafe and i found something to read from you darling,thanks a lot my love and thank for writing,you have made my day my love.

Honey,don't worry about the distance i walk to write you,i have to do this darling so that we will not brake our communication darling,there is nothing again i do to write you if i do not go this distance because i do not have my own computer and internet connection,so i have to always walk down to read from you and to write you.

My only worries is that when i do not have money to buy time,i cannot write you.I do not know if there is a way you can help me send me some money so that i can at least buy some food items to eat,water to drink and buy more time at the internet cafe to write you all the time,i will really appreciate it darling and it will help me a lot.

Living and surviving here is very hard for me darling as most times to eat food is a problem for me,you touched my heart when you say you nearly cry for me oh darling thanks for that passion,i wish that i am there to hold you tight my love and give you some lovings !!

I must say that you are a very passionate love,loving,romantic and i love it darling,i can't wait to be there with you,i believe that it is perfect that we come together,look you don't have a family and i do not have a family too,i believe too that we are destined to be together.

You are the only person i have in my life now,i want to be with you,i want to kiss you,i want to hold you soo tight and make sweet love to you darling,i want to feel your skin against mine at night making love to you all night long,you will enjoy making love to me,i love you darling and i really do love you from my heart and nothing will stop my love for you.

I miss you,i wanted to write you and say Good night,It will be till tomorrow i will try to write you again.

Don't forget that I love You always !!!

Kisses and Love from

A

Good morning my lovely Angel! I hope that you are doing well today. We do seem to be a perfect couple and I am so glad that I met you baby! I can see that you are very sweet and passionate. I do like those qualities in a lady. I am really going to enjoy every hug, kiss, touch and word that I get from you and I will definitely enjoy making love to you every night.

Baby, I don't know how comfortable I would feel sending money for this reason instead of trying to get you out of there and home to me where I know you will be well taken care of and perhaps you can begin to enjoy life again.

I love you baby doll!

Quote:
My loving darling,

Good morning darling,how are you doing today and how was your sleep last night,i do hope that you had a nice sleep and all is fine with you.

I want to thank you for your mail and thanks a lot for making out time to write me,you are such a loving man and a passionate man darling,i can't wait to feel your kisses,your warmy touches,your tender kisses and passionate love making.I want to kiss you as well darling,i want to hold you so tight,make sweet and passionate love to you darling,i want you so much and i long for you.

My beloved darling,i really want to be with you darling,i know and believe in you and i know that you love me and we are perfect match,i do not have any one in my life now but you and since you came into my life,i found Joy in my heart and i know that we will be happy together and i know that you will take care of me my love.

I miss you a lot darling.Honey i really need your help my love,like now i have to walk a long way to write you despite that darling here i have to pay to use the computer at the computer business center, and in the camp we are not being taken good care of,sometimes to eat food is a problem my love,i really need your help my love and i want you to feel free with me to help me and get me home to you so that we will be together to part no more.

I see you as a nice man and i do believe that things will go well for us darling,the money you will send to me is just for me to buy something to eat,food and water and buy more time in the internet cafe my love.I do not have any one in my life but you and i want to come to you darling and live with you,i will spend my rest life loving you darling and you will never regret of knowing me my love.

I will make you happy and you will make me happy too and we will be together and share our life as one body and soul.

I miss you more than written words can express,i hope you had a nice sleep and this morning you woke up in sound health. I love you.

Kisses and Love from

A

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 2:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
My loving darling,

Good evening my love,how are you doing today and how was your day so far,i do hope that you are doing fine and all is well with you there my love.

I miss you my love,thoughts about you have always been in my heart darling through out today,i was glad walking to the internet cafe to write you and i found a mail from you.Thank you so much my love and thanks for writing,i really appreciate your love and your concern on me darling.

Honey,i am happy that you are in an association that helps and assist child and against Child abuse,that is nice my love,i am really about it and i appreciate your help and assistance of your and your group to those child that needs help,that is nice my love.

You have not drive me a way my love hahahahahhahahaha,wow honey you are so romantic,i want you to be sure that i will pleasure you as well,anytime,any-day and any where,i will make you proud,i will satisfy you and make you my king.You know that i am African,we are strong in love making,i will make you feel real good when we make love darling,i can't wait to be there with you my love.

I have asked my love how i can receive money from there and i was told that it is through western union or Money gram. Since i am a refugee here i do not own a bank account,so you will have to send me the money through western union money transfer with my name and address as below

Name:
City : THIES

When you send it darling,you will write me and give me the information's i will i use to collect it then i will go to western union office here to collect it.

I love You darling,i will need to go the city here by next week and find out the paper work i need to get done to enable me come there darling and when i come back i will write you and tell you.I believe that the money you will send to me will help me top buy some food stuff i will eat,water to drink and buy more time in the internet cafe to write you,then i will have some left over for my transport to the city by next week to check on the paper work.From Thies where i live to Dakar the Capital city of Senegal is about 2 hrs by bus,so it will be something i will go by next week if i have some money with me.

I miss you darling,the night is so lonely without us together,i want to thank you honey for wanting to get me out of here and get me home into your loving arms where i belong.And i promise you that i will spend my rest life loving You.

I will go now my love,i will try to write you again tomorrow.

With Love and Passion

From Angel Derrick

Quote:
My loving husband,

Good morning darling,how are you doing this morning,how was your sleep last night darling? Did you dream about me? About Us? Did you think about me my love? I do miss you honey so much and thoughts about you and about us together have never gone out of my mind my love.

I miss you honey more than written words can say.What did you eat last night? Do you cook for yourself? What are your favorite meal? Who do the cleaning and washing in your home? Hope i have not asked a lot of questions,i asked so that i can have a view of what you do inside my heart.

I enjoy cooking darling,and i will love to cook for you darling,I like to do all home work,cleaning,washing, everything related to home improvement,i enjoy doing them and i will be doing it for you my love.Oh honey i am not upset about what you guys do with the kids there,i believe that you and your group are defending and caring for the kids from being abused by people,that is good darling and i want you to know that,doing that does not make you a bad person,rather a protector.

I miss you so much my beloved darling,You are always in my heart darling,i am longing for the day to come when i will kiss you darling,make sweet and passionate love to you,i want to feel your kisses all over me,i want to feel your skin against mine,feel your penitration inside me and make sweet love to me.I long for this my love.

I thank you for your mail darling and i really appreciate your time to write me wow i am happy that i got a very passionate and romantic man for self,that is nice my love.I miss you more than written words can say my love.

Honey i hope that you can be able to send me some money today to enable me get some food to eat,water and buy more time in the internet cafe because i do not have any money again left with me,please try to send me some today,and On Monday i want to go to the city to check on the paper work i need to do to enable me come to you darling and i have to pay for transport going and coming back.I really need your help my love.If you can send it today through western union with the address i gave you,i will get it my love.

I miss you and i hope that you are fine.

Have a nice day and Remain Blessed

Kisses from

Quote:
My loving husband

Good evening my love,how are you doing and how was your day today at work,i do hope that you had a nice day my love and all went well for you today.

I thank you my husband for your mail,i really appreciate your time to write me darling that is nice of you my love.

I am happy that after your long days at work you still have strength to cook for your meal when you get home from work,you must be a strong man my love and that is nice that you were able cook your meal for now.Don't worry i will be cooking for you when i get there darling and all you need to do is to teach me some of your meal and how to prepare it,i am a fast learner and i will learn quickly and i will be doing the cooking and the cleaning and washing of our cloths.

I really have a picture of our life together in my mind that it will be great my love,specially our romantic nights will be great my love.I can't wait my love..

Honey i understand what you said concerning sending me some money,the only problem i have now is that i do not have my own Bank account and as a refugee here and due to my refugee statue here,i am not allowed to have a Bank account and also i do not have all the necessary documents to open an account as they will require some documents which i do not have. Thirdly when one wants to open an account here you must have a capital amount with you which you will deposit into the account when it is created and i do not have money with me to deposit,so honey all these circumstances now are the things surrounding the issue of the Bank ACC.

So honey you have to check and see if you will use that western union or money gram i believe that most important issue is for me to receive the money of which you send to me and i will let you know when i collect.I still believe that the Western union is safe and the money won't get lost.

I miss you honey i really do not have food my love and water,it is important to me my love,i am needing your help my loving husband as you share with me your love i still believe that you will give me your whole heart and trust as well just as i did to you.

I hope that you are doing good,i will go now and it will be tomorrow after church when i will write you again.

I love you

Your loving Wife

Quote:
My loving Darling,

Good evening how are you doing today and how was your day today,i do hope that you are doing fine and how was your work today,i hope that all is well with you and everything went fine.

I miss you darling and thoughts about you have always been in my heart,i am sorry that i was not able to write you yesterday,it is because i do not have money to buy time in the internet cafe,this morning i do not know what to do as i wanted to write you,i have no food to eat,no water for drinking,i have to take my shoes to one woman and sell the shoes to her so that i can have money to come and write you and buy something to eat.

I could not write you in the morning because before i got the money from my shoes i sell,it is already evening and now i came to write you.

I thank you for your mail,i am happy that you will be able to teach me somethings there and also help me in doing things and house work there,that is nice my love,i am also not against you bringing someone to help us,that will also be great my love.

I thank you for your love and passion to me,i explained to you the problems i have with opening a bank account but you did not say anything about it,maybe it is not important.

I did not know what else i will do,unless i have to look for someone that own a bank account and maybe ask if i can use it to receive money,because as a refugee here i am not allowed to have a bank account,i do not even have money to open the account and the documentation i do not have.I lives here like someone in a prison,this is the more reason why i want to leave here to you.

I just hope that you will understand me and give me your trust in this.I miss you and i hope that you are doing fine.

Have a nice evening and God Bless You

Angel Your love.

Bacon on the 10th

Quote:
Hello My loving husband,

Good morning darling,how are you doing today and how was your sleep last night,i do hope that you had a nice sleep and your work yesterday went fine.

I thank you for your mail darling,i really appreciate your time to write me and also your concern about me,and i only pray for God to bless You darling.

You don't have to worry about me writing you always,it is good to have good communication with you and to know how you are doing from time to time and you know how i am doing from time to time as we work towards of our being together.I can handle walking the distance to come to the internet cafe that is not a problem,so long as i have money to buy time each time,that is ok.

I love you honey,i know darling that you love me,and i believe you and i know that things will go well for us.I long for your love,your passionate love making your kisses and your touches,i really need you my love and i can't wait to be with you my love.

I understand what you said about the money,i went to the pastor of my church and talk to him to use his account to receive money,after talking to him and explaining things to him,he accepted darling and gave me his account Details,he is the pastor in my church and i trust him darling and he will get the money to me once you send it and it gets into his account.Below is the details.

THE ACCOUNT

Bank name.. United Bank For Africa (UBA) Dakar Senegal

Bank holder's name...... Eze Kingley Alex Chukwudi.

Bank Code ... SN153

Branch Code ...... 01304

Account Number ....... 304010002022

Key ....... 67

Swift Code ....... UNAFSNDA

IBAN ........ SN153 01304 304010002022 67

That is the account infomation darling,i do not know how long the money will take to get into the account when you send it,you have to tell me darling so that i will tell the pastor and he will be checking his account to know when the money gets there so that he will get it for me.

I thank you darling for your love,concern and help to me,i really miss you and i long for you all the time darling wanting for your kisses and warmy touches and passionate love making,i can't wait to be with you my love.

I miss you and hope you have a nice day,as i hope to hear from you soonest.

Kisses and love,

From Angel Your love.

watch how short the mails get now. He is also going to start mailing every few days.

Quote:
My loving darling,

Good morning darling,how are you doing today and how was your day so far,i do hope that you are doing fine my love.How was your sleep last night my love,i hope that you had a nice sleep my love and you woke up this morning in a sound health.

I thank you for your mail my love and it is nice to read from you darling,i really do miss you my love,i will send your greetings to the Rev Pastor darling and your message too,i must thank you my love and your friends for the help you will render to him and his church in near future that is nice of you my love,i have always know you as a nice and caring man darling,God will bless you and Bless you for me.

I know that it will be your Joy to have me there my love,it will always be my Joy as well darling when i get there my love because i will be in your loving arms where i will be loved and cared for.I miss you honey and i want to feel your kisses darling,i want to feel your skin against mine,it has been over four years since i have not had this kind of feelings but since you came into my heart,i have always had this feelings.

I love you darling and i really do love you darling,you are my sweet darling and nothing will stop me from loving you.I miss you darling just that i do not have food,water and money for internet,i hope that you will send me the help this week,i really need you my love.

I wish you a nice day as i hope to hear from you soonest.

Kisses and love from

Angel Your love.

Quote:
My darling,

Good evening,how are you doing this evening,i do hope that you are doing fine and everything is working fine there.

I thank you for your mail and thanks for making out time to write me,you are such a wonderful man and i thank you for your idea on how we can help the pastor and his church when i get there that is nice my love.

I miss you darling and i really do miss you my love,and i long for your love,for your passionate love making,kissing and warmy touches,i can't wait my love to be with you darling,my days here are very lonely and the nights are more lonely as i do not hear from you.

I love you,honey i do not have any thing with me,honestly eating is hard for me now,and i really need some help.

I wanted to say hello and to know how you are doing that is why i walk to the internet cafe to write you and to say have a nice sleep and take care of yourself.

Lots of love and kisses from

Angel Your love.

Quote:
My Loving darling,

Good morning darling,how are you doing today and how was your day my love,i do hope that you are doing fine my love.

How was your sleep last night darling,i hope that you had a nice sleep and woke up this morning in a sound health.

I miss you so much my love,i really do miss you and thoughts about you have always been in my heart darling,i am really sorry that i could not get a mail to you for couple days now,it is due to i have not come to the internet cafe to write you because i have nothing left with me.

I managed to come this morning to write you so that you will have something to read from me and to let you know that i miss you and have been thinking about you.

I thank you for the help you want to render to me,i understand that you have given the details to your account to send me the money,i do not know how long it will take and you have to let me know when it is done so that i will tell the own of the account to check it for me.

I love you honey,i really do miss you,i need your love,i want to feel your passionate kissing darling,i want to have a walk with you darling,i want to kiss your lips,i want to feel you deep inside me and make true and passionate love to me.

You are always in my heart and i need you so much,i can't wait to be with you my love.I love You darling.

Kisses and love from

Quote:
My Love,

Good morning,how are you doing and how was your day and your weekend,i do hope that everything is fine.

Well i have not been able to write you all these days because i have not been accessed to computer,i do not have money with me to buy time,that is one of the problems i have here,even i do not have food to eat.

Honey i believe and i know that you love me darling i do not have a single doubt about it,does it mean that someone you love,you will let her stay hungry without food and water? I explained to you my conditions here and you said you will assist me,till now i have not heard from you about it. Does it take this long to wire more from account to account? Because it is over a week now since you promised me and i have not got any news.

More i have no money to write you all the time,and also about our being together,just as you said i do not fancy communicating this way,i want to be with you there but is this the way we will go about it ?

I really want to know my love so that we will work towards our goal and achieve it,if actually you love me and want me,lets work towards it and be together.

I miss you and i am sorry for not writing you all these days,i hope you are fine and your work is fine.

Thanks

Yours loving one

Quote:
My darling,

How are you doing,i hope that you are doing fine darling,it is over couple of days now i have not been able to write you because i do not have money to come to the internet cafe.

Well i have not hear from you,i do not know how we are going to meet when you are not willing to assist me,i needed to do and apply for some paper work here to be eligible to come to the US but not getting help and assistance from you.

I do not know if you really want me or not,it will be good and understandable to me if you will make me understand your intentions as this way it is not working.

It has taken almost one month to get me money for food and internet yet have not hear from you yet,i do not know how to process the documents to come to you,if you can't be able to send me some help for food.

Well i wanted to know how you are doing.

Thanks

Your love

Ah shucks it did not work

Good morning my love! I hope all is well with you today. Baby, I called my banker as soon as I saw your mail. He says there is some type of problem with that account. He did not say what it was, only that he was unable to use that one. I don't know what to do. Can you ask him what is wrong with it?

I love you baby!

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic