SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

i want to buy antiques and ship them to brussels

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
baddog57
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 7:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

he ordered items to be shipped to Brussels, asked me to quote shipping but then asked me to use his shipper, He paid for the shipping and asked me to forward the shipper the funds. He claimed to be in Belgium but his IP address showed Malaysia.
he offered a stolen credit card for payment. i reported the card then told him the payment had gone through. I told him I was a way skiing for the week end. My secretary emailed him told an told him I had been killed in an avalanche, he is not happy. told him that the money was posted to his shipper also not happy. he has threatened me with the police but I am dead.
he has phoned but the office is closed till after the funeral.
I have his phone number, address for delivery of the money, ip address, email address
His names are Daniel C Veney, stolen credit card is in the name of Daniel Chong, his email is [email protected], his ip address is 175.139.225.226, his cellphone number is 0060173570149, is adrees for the western union money order is Latoya Adams
Address: 54 Jalan Juruanalisis Satu
Hicom-Glenmarie Industrial Park,
41050 Shah Alam, Selangor
MALAYSIA.

any ideas how to torment him further
agnomen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

How about the heartbroken but simple brother who is executor of the will but is about to be screwed over by your late brothers dodgy solicitor.

Keep him busy with 2 characters each trying to screw the other one.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic