SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

Wow I won the Canadian Lottery!

View next topic
View previous topic

justwhistle
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 9:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes can you believe it!

I got this:
Quote:
Dear Winner: Confirm Your Winning Number.

Your email has won you £1,263,584.00 GBP. from the British Canadian Lottery BC-49 draw held in the UK and Ontario Canada with Lucky 06 17 40 44 46 49 Bonus No: 33. For details of claims: Send us your: Full name, Home Address Age/Sex .Occupation.

Confirm Your Winning Number with the below link:
http://www.canada.com/life/lotteries/lottery_results.html

Note: If You Receive This Message in Your Junk or Spam Its Due To Your Internet Provider.

Yours in service,
Mrs. Elizabeth Williams.

It came from here:
ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:
Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 41.203.64.132
Originating ISP: Globacom Ltd
City: Lagos
Country of Origin: Nigeria
* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

So I replied:
Quote:
Dear Mrs Williams
Thank you! I cannot believe my luck! I've had such a rotton year this has really cheered me up!
My full name is: Sarah ****cliffe
my address is: 57 Ashton Road, Yarnsworth, Hampshire, RG24 6LM
I am female and 43 years of age, I am Nurse.

best regards

They sent this back (same IP address)
Quote:
Dear Winner:
I am glad to inform you that your information submitted to us has been verified through our Verification System and Claim Department and you have been cleared as a bone fide winner of the British Canadian Lottery E-mail Promotion. What you have to do now is to contact Our Delivery Company, the check have been handover to a security Company in the UK England for dispatch to you in your home address.

Furtherance, to begin the final step of the claims process, you are advised to contact the security firm whose details are furnished below and they shall be responsible for onward delivery of your winnings to you and you shall be expected to pay some little fees along the line by the security firm for the delivery of your cheque and documents this fees will not be more than normal shipping charges which we feel will not be a problem to you.
Before your winnings was released to security company, A hard cover insurance policy was placed on your winnings by the British Canadian Lottery to avoid any harm or illegal channeling due to this, deduction of any amount of money from your funds cannot be done from your Won prize. The instructions given in line with the rules and regulation in the England gaming board once you get your winning check, you are expected to deposit it in your personal bank account and there is a certain assurance that the entire £1,263,584.00 GBP you have won will be accredited into your account in not less than three to four banking days please note. Below is the courier contact information's

We have forward your full information to the CHEETAH COURIER SERVICE for delivery to your home address but you still have to contact them with this information below if you have not receive a mail from them, by sending them your personal information to there Email below.
Find below the contact officer and details:
Company Name: Cheetah Couriers Limited.
Contact Person: Mr. Anthony Bright.
Head, Foreign Dispatch Office.
ADDRESS: 6 Maxted Road, Hemel Hempstead, Herts, HP2 7DX
United Kingdom.
Tel: +44-703-594-0160
Email: [email protected]

Yours faithfully,
Mrs. Elizabeth Whitaker

So I replied - and whoops omitted the batch number:
Quote:
My full name is: Sarah ****cliffe
my address is: 57 Ashton Road, Yarnsworth, Hampshire, RG24 6LM
I am female and 43 years of age, I am Nurse.

The courier company is actually legit, I don't think they will be happy to learn they have had their company reputation hi jacked by a bunch of scammers.

Double wow! they even work on Sundays!
Quote:

Welcome to Cheetah Couriers and Logistics

Cheetah Couriers Limited
Address: 6 Maxted Road, Hemel Hempstead, Herts, HP2 7DX
United Kingdom
Phone: +44-703-594-0160

Dear Esteemed Customer: Sarah *****liffe.

Identification Number: FEDC/OCN/707PB.

This is to inform you that we are in possession of your certified cheque which is to be couriered to you. You are to please confirm your alternative mailing address to enable us dispatch your parcel immediately if any. Cheetah Couriers & Logistics have been providing a dedicated delivery and logistics service for over 30 years. Based in both Hertfordshire and now also in Leicestershire, our professional team manages a modern fleet of 35 vehicles to transport your documents, parcels and goods across the UK and overseas.

Be rest assured that your certified cheque has been confirmed valid, true and delivery will be made once you have met the necessary requirements as the delivery charges/shipment fee.

We are well established company offering courier and transport services 24 hour a day for priority delivery of letters, parcels and consignments to any destination by road, air or sea. We have a substantial team of couriers available for motorcycle dispatch plus van driver couriers in all size vehicles from small vans up to 7.5 tonne and international couriers for dispatch by road, sea or air.

Your Description of parcel to be delivered to your designated address:
An original certificate of weight :------0.15kg
Total weight of parcel :----------------0.32kg
Registration No:----------------------ccl-902 -7640
Order Number:-----------------------Ord-009
Delivery Status:-----------------------Virtual Warehouse Pending

Below are the Delivery Option and the mandatory administrative charges required to enable us courier/deliver your certified cheque to you without further delay, what you need to do now is to choose any suitable delivery option you can afford.

CHOOSE A DELIVERY OPTION BELOW.

24-HOUR DELIVERY SERVICE CHAGRES:
Mailing Charges / £50.00 GBP
Insurance Charges / £200.00 GBP
Handling charges / £ 100.00 GBP
Vat Charges / £170.90 GBP
Total Charges = £520.90 GBP

==============================

48-HOUR DELIVERY SERVICE CHAGRES:

Mailing Charges / £50.00 GBP
Insurance Charges / £250.00 GBP
Handling charges / £50.00 GBP
Vat Charges / £50.90 GBP
Total Charges = £400.90 GBP

More also the charges can be Pay in Dollars, Euro or Pounds equivalent.

The charges are a little high because of the insurance cover we have undertaken in case of loss, damage or theft of your highly sensitive document. We assume all responsibilities in case of any eventualities. We would have love to deduct but your parcel is already been approve and secure by a hard cover Insurance and it's also a certified bank cheque OK.

You are to get back to us and confirm your delivery address if any has change so we would not make any mistake in the process of delivery so as to enable us register it online and as soon as you meet up with the shipment requirement, we shall provide you with your tracking number and shipment receipt.

Receiver's Name:
Parcel Address
Postal Code:
Telephone Number:
Mobile Number::

Upon receive and verification of your information sent, we shall furnish you with the details on how you are going to make the payment as your date and time when you are ready to proceed with the payment in order for us to take immediate effect on this issue, kindly get back to us so as to enable us know if this is OK with you for immediate dispatch of your parcel as soon as we confirm the evidence of your payment as the delivery charges/shipment fee.

Note: All orders not delivered with Seven (7) working days from this communication will be returned and we do not offer Cod as part of our services. We are glad to be of service to you.

Thanks for your understanding and for contacting us today.

Yours in service
Dispatch Officer
Mr. Anthony Bright

Office hours are:
Monday to Friday - 09:00AM to 5:30PM
Saturdays - 09:00AM to 2:00PM

It would be churlish of me to refuse...... Twisted Evil

And to prove they work on Sundays back came this

Quote:
Welcome to Cheetah Couriers and Logistics

Cheetah Couriers Limited
Address: 6 Maxted Road, Hemel Hempstead, Herts, HP2 7DX
United Kingdom

Dear Esteemed Customer:

Identification Number: FEDC/OCN/707PB.

Thank you for the reply towards our email. We are proud to say that the board has assigned your delivery document today.

Regarding the Delivery Option you have chosen which is 24 hour delivery, we will deliver your Cheque to you in your Home address/Country, You are to Locate any WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER OFFICE nearest to you and effect the fee with the payment details below to enable us commence on your delivery as soon as we confirm your payment in our office.

You are to send the delivery fee to the below payment information.

THIS IS THE PAYMENT INFORMATION

Receiver's Name: Mr. Stephen Peter
Receiver's Address: 6 Maxted Road, Hemel Hempstead, Herts, HP2 7DX.
Text Question to be use: Colour
Text Answer: Pink
Amount: £520.90 GBP

You are to send back to this email the payment details after payment is made via western union for confirmation.

Sender Name:
Sender's Address:
Receiver Name:
MTCN (Money Transfer Control Number):
Amount Sent:
Scan Copy of the payment slip:

Your response/payment is required within the next 24 hours.

You are to attach the scan copy of the western Union payment slip to us for confirmation and to your claims agent MRS. ELIZABETH WILLIAMS as well. A Confirmatory Email shall be sent to you immediately we confirm your Payment.

As soon as we receive confirmation and evidence of payment of the above charges, we shall dispatch your parcel which contains the check of £1,263,584.00 GBP To you immediately. The date and time of departure and expected date of delivery will be sent to you and the tracking details which you will use to monitor parcel till it gets to your home address.

Warning: you are to keep everything confidential to yourself, meaning you should not say a word to any body concerning your winning till your cheque gets to your home address this is due to our past experience where people come to our office trying to claim what those not belong to them.

Await your payment.

Yours in service
Dispatch Officer
Mr. Anthony Bright
Office hours are:
Monday to Friday - 09:00AM to 5:30PM
Saturdays - 09:00AM to 2:00PM

'cook and bull story' & 'I'm beginning to think you're only fun fooling me' - Doni boi
'You big fool think you know IP, I cold be anywear' - dave
'Well am very confused about the hole thing
darling' - Paul
I,m very disappointed on you - David Donald

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic