SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Just to introduce..

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
username190
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 6:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi all! I just want to introduce myself especially on this sub-forum as I guess I've become a bit of a romance baiter! I think romance baits will be the baits I will succeed most at as I can't seem to get far with any other bait.

At the moment I have a couple of characters on the go and have a couple of lads hooked. It makes me laugh how much they want to marry you after a couple of emails. Very Happy

Personally I've never been scammed but I know of someone who has and he lost over $10,000.

I have a question!

- 4ppl is really not working for me. I've had a few messages but no one has really been hooked by me. Are there any other sites like this which I can try?
Dorothy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 2:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My new profile on twoo (50 year old woman) is attracting scammers right and left (and I opened it to look at some reported profiles, not to pick up scammers.) A few have disappeared, probably reported and deleted, but I still have open messages from about 10 of them right now.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 3:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You'd be amazed at where scammers can lurk. I have numerous fake profiles on Facebook and have recently had a few scammers approach me from there.

Welcome to the rather murky world of romance baiting username190. you can never have too many Romance baiters, though a strong stomach and a lack of sanity is recommended!

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome username190. I have had a lot of luck with the addresses from ScamWarners and SayMeHi has been pretty productive for me.

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
justwhistle
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 2:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Less of the lack of sanity! I'll have you know I've been certified. Laughing

'cook and bull story' & 'I'm beginning to think you're only fun fooling me' - Doni boi
'You big fool think you know IP, I cold be anywear' - dave
'Well am very confused about the hole thing
darling' - Paul
I,m very disappointed on you - David Donald
username190
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 10:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi all, thanks for your welcome messages! Smile

I will admit I do feel I need a strong stomach after reading some of the emails that I've been sent lol!

I've tried a few other types of baits (lottery, money left over in a will) but never had much success. I don't know why but the romance baits are the only ones I can actually keep going. Although I am currently trying out on a few other types of bait, will see how they go!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic