SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Kiss this

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello how are you doing today i hope you are doing good.my name is and i will be glad to know more about your self..am 33years of age and am singel with no kids am looking for a honest and caring man who can love me as i am..am ready to love and care for a man who will show me a real love and care for me in life.Am from USA but am now in Ghana due to my parents divorce and i do work as a florist..i live with my mum and i have no one in my life..we can chat on yahoo if you wish to know more aboout me

Quote:
Hello Derrick how are you doing I hope every thing is going on with you in life thanks for your mail and i will be glad to know more of you .As you know am Mary and am single with no kids.am
honest and caing woman with a good heart and am looking for a honest and faithful man who can lead me to marriage .Am looking for a man who can understan me as love me as i am . I am generally an optimistic person with a sense of humor, fairly easy-going, and I don't think that I'm too critical about things, but I also believe that it takes two people contributing to a relationship to make it work, Except the Lord build the house, they labor in vain that build it."The Holy Spirit reminded me of that as it applies to marriage. Only God can so meld two hearts together so that only the love He can give may be experienced by both toward each other i wish to spend the rest of my whole life with and if you are intrested in me we can put try to this i don't want to leave a lon .i need my life patner.I am looking for someone who believes that a true intimate partner looks out for the other and vice versa. While navigating life together, we are caring and concerned for each other's well-being because we make each other so happy and we love each other very much also i want to put smile on my future husband face day and night.Looking for a serious long term relationship with someone who posesses strong character and is goal-oriented. He must love the Lord with all of his heart,then I know he will love me with all his heart...i will love to hear from you as soon Take care
Yours

He starts mailing 2-3 at a time

Quote:
Hello Derrick how are you doing this morning i hope by the greace of God you are doing well as i am .Derrick i want to let you know that am for real and am looking for the same .A man who can love me make me feel happy and enjoy life with for the rest of my whole life ..I wish you could be a honest and caring man who can build a great and happy family with me .I want know if you can love me from all your heart and soul .I want to meet a real man who will be honest and truthful with me in life ..Trust is what makes everyone realize that you are always there for them. Faith is what makes everyone realize that you are always there to help them in case they need some helpLove makes not everyone.i want to love you as a real man who i can make life with i will be glad to know hear from you soon ..
Yours

Quote:
Hello my dear Derrick how are you doing i have missed you so much and i have been thinking about you all the day .i want to know if you will have time to love me becouse i have been thinking and i don't know what to do so if you want us to build a great and happy family let me know your real mind okay my dear.What i hate in my life is to lia so please don't tell me what you can't do if you can love me with all your heart and soul please let me know .i want to give you all my heart if you love me as i am .I miss you. I'm just here thinking about you, I hope you're as happy as me and i will be happy we been together so that we can be happy my deart stay bless Derrick
Yours

Quote:
Hello my dear i want to let you know that am not here for games or to hurt you i am really serious about this and is you want me to be your wife as you are saying then let have some times and know more about each other am here alon and as i told you already i work as a florist and i know when am with you we can make thing easy ..i want to talk with you on phone if you are real as you are saying ..this is my number..002335 i will be happy to hear your vioce..Take care my dear
Yours

And again

Quote:
Hello my love how are you doing this morning i hope by the greace of God you are doing well as i am .my love i want you to know that i have been single for so long and i wish to relocate with my future husband and i want to promise to be with you if you really love me and care for me in life ..i can't even sleep becouse you make me so happy and i also pray that we can be together as a good husband and wife.i will be glad for to believe that am for real and i will make you my prince each and everyday ..i want to enjoy life with you if will allow me to be with your soul .stay bless and i will be happy to hear from you soon my lovely ...Derrick
Yours

Quote:
Hello my love Derrick i have missed you so much and i wish to relocate with you ..i want to love you with all my heart i think you also know that am from usa but when it comes that i should be with i think it will be easy with us if you only want me to be with as your real wife .please try to send me some pictures of you so that i can feel you as am doing now okay my love and i think we can have a big family and kids as well stay bless
Yours

Quote:
Hello my love i have missed you so much and am setting down here thinking about you .Thanks for your mail you you look so great and such a nice man .i think we can make thing easy and i will be with you for the rest of my whole life .i want to be in your arms so that you can know and feel how much i do love you stay bless.
Yours

Now, the bikini pic, the problem and Mrs. Me

Quote:
Hello my love how are you doing this moring i hope everything is going on with you..Honey i have just get a lettel problem and i wish if you can help me ..i want you to have me so that i can get some food stuff in the house i have short of some money and i have not get my paid yet.if you can help me with 300dollar so that i can make some thing ..i love you so much and i wish am with you now my love and i can't wait to be in your arms..i love you Derrick
M R

Back to multiples. He got excited and forgot to tell me his details.

Quote:
Hello Good morning my love how are you doing today i have missed you so much and i can't wait to be with you my love .i know you can lead me to marriage i want to build a great and lovely foundation with you .My love i want to have kids and make you the one and only in my word .Honey i want you to send me the money through western union money transfer .this is my information...

Quote:
Hello my love this is my information..NAME:M
CITY:ACCRA
CODE:00233

Quote:
Hello my love how are you doing i have missed you so much and i can't stop thinking of you babe.Honey i want you to know that i have no friend's here in Ghana .you have to understand me and try your best as a man who love's his wife,My love if you really love and care for me in life then try all your best and find western union and send me the money if with a western union Or moneygream then i can have money any more.Honey i do love you and i want to be with you soon .i love you my dear and i can't want to be in your arms kiss and hurgs my lovely one ..Take good care of your self and stay bless
Your

Back to multi mail

Quote:
Hello my love how are you doing this morning i hope everything is goingon with you in life ..Honey i have missed you so much and i can't stop thinking of you .i love you more then how you feel and i will be happy to have babies with you as well .My love am in the room alon and i wish am with you ..Derrick i have no Bank account here .the only bank here is moneygram and western unoin ..i hope you can find some over there and send me the money if you really love me and care for me as well ..Just give them my information and i think we can make it then okay my love Sorry i have no Account here okay i just come here due to my parents divorce and you know every thing going on with me ..i know you want let me down i love you much babe i will be glad to hear fom you soon my sweet love
Yours

Quote:
Hello my love you will not use your account to send the money okay .You will give them the amount of money you send it to me okay .they will give you some information to give me so that i can cash the money here okay my sweet love ,i want to be with you if you really know you love me .am not here to have money from you okay but it seems i don't have it on me now okay so if you will not try your best i think is okay with me okay my love take good care and stay bless
Yours

Quote:
Hello my love i think you have the information with you try your best my love becouse there in no food in the house for me and mum ..
Yours

Quote:
Hello my love i have no one so if you wish am after your money then am sorry for that i think western union is the best ways ....

And again

Quote:
Hello my love how are you doing today i hope everything is going on with us .Honey you have to understand me okay .am not asking you to use your account to send me the money okay ..Find a western union Or moneygram and give out my information to then and the amount of money you sending to me ..that is all don't try to use your account .They will give you detils which i will use to cash the money here..lesten my love don't use your Account to do that my love .am not forcing you with this so if you wan't find a western union then i think i can't get the money from you my love take good and stay bless ....
Yours

Quote:
Honey i do know you love me and care for me as well .honey i want to you to get to any near western union and give me the money that you are sending to me and the information ..that is all don't try to use your Account okay my love i know you will try all your best to do that for me and i wish soon we can get together.Honey after sending me the money they will give you some details that i will take to cash the money and i know you will try as much with this if you know you are really honest and caring with me for the first time we meet ..Take good care and stay bless
Yours

Quote:
Hello my love how are you doing i hope everything is going on with you my love i have missed you so much and i can't stop thinking of you my love ..Honey i do know you love but it seems you are confuse with me all the same i have hear from you long and long time my love ..if you do still love me then try to mail and i will know how you care as well am not here for your money ..

He sees he may be losing me so I get this today

Quote:
Hello my love good morning how are you doing today i hope by the greace of God you are doing good as i am ..Honey i have missed you so much and i can't stop thinking of you my love .i wish i could be with you and show you the real love that i have for you and i do care for you in life .Babe i want you to knoe am for real and i hurt games that is why i want to tell you how i feel .Honey i just told you to send me some money for my food stuff but it seems am forcing you so please forget it and let move on in life okay i do still love you as i am and i know the lord time is the best for our future .i love you so much my lover and i can wait to be with you ..Stay bless and take good care of your self my love byeeeeeeeeeeeee
Yours

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic