SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Noob And In Progress of Bateing Some1 Who Trying To Scam Me

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
tinytom
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Today I was targeted by with a love scam someone who was trying to get me to log into various sites that required credit card info and I wasnt biteing.
After a while I turned around and said "if you need money how bout when I come to see you ill just give you some" They took it and ran with that offer.
All of a sudden the way he/she was typeing changed to the broken english/african style and the story became I just need $100 sent via western union to the phillipines. Below is part of the chat

she have sick and cant buy a medicine ... she call me last week and i cant help her for now coz i dont have much money... she need only 100$ for her medicine babe ... and i can give her now .. coz she lived in phillipines not here babe ?
cravinhed 21:47 yer can sort something if things work out
hotshave 21:47 can you help me in this ... dont worry ill pay it when we meet babe please ?

I played along with the game hense reason I'm contacting you. I been reading up on some way of getting a bogus recipt to play this scammer but as you prob know when your not a pro like you guys a bogus western union recipt not the easyest thing to come across. I know that not the sort of thing you give to any random person so if I sent you the payment details would you make up a recipt for a transfer of $200 for me and email it to me or something. It will be put to good use and as you know any time we can waste these peoples time is great because they cant pick on others.
Ill post the full chats If you would like

Id really appriciate your help soon guys.

Thanks

Tiny Tom Twisted Evil
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome here,
As others will confirm make sure you don't use Real Life info when chatting with doubtful people, better for ya Wink

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If you are communicating with the scammer from your real email, using your real name, DROP IT IMMEDIATELY. Then set up a baiting email and either start up with him anew as your baiting character, or find some fresh lads to bait. There are a bazillion out there. It's not safe to bait using any real information.

It's helpful to read the stickies in Scambaiting Helps, Hints & Tips forum before you begin.

Closed lad accounts x15 Malaysia X1 United Kingdom X1

Hello Kitty! <---TS certified.
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Cachuma!!!!!!!! Wow! Long time!!!! Nice to see you!!!!

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
tinytom
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 3:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey guys, Since i stumbled across your site this morning I have not been able to stop reading the info and hints you guys have on here. Its amazing and I cant wait to get chatting to you experienced ppl.

I remember watching Dateline when they had To catch a scamer and thought it was brilliant. Now to come across all you ppl going to these lengths to annoy and waste there time Im hooked. Ill spend the next day or 2 reading the incredible amount of info you share and set myself up to go have some fun with the lads as you say.

All you ppl who have been at this for a while please say hi and help out where you can because im eger to catch up with you pro's
Spork
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 7:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Tiny tom- Welcome to the site. Please make sure that you bait safe and stay legal. There are tons of great info on the ethics and the ways of baiting. Also check out the mentoring program. Many here are happy to help. Word of advice: play the straight dumb bait game first. Nothing complicated on your first baits. That way you get an understanding how the scammers work. Do not let it get you sucked into the point that you get sucked into the lies and fantasies. Eventually you will learn how to influence their game and eventually rewrite their rules. Good luck.

->"THERE IS NOTHING TO LOSE BUT YOUR DEBT AND FINANCIAL PROBLEMS !!! "

->"In regards to my previous email i want to advice you once again not to make any payment to the insurance company because we have figured out that the insurance payment is all a scam..."

->"I am not a doctor or a counselor you can visit the nearest sacatric hospital just take good care of yourself and help us fight cyber crime."

->"You are to understand that these Mr. Gomer and Mr. Booth are dead Hackers, from Africa. Please do not respond to them anymore okay."

->Closed lad accounts X 6 Easter Egg 2013

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic