SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

A new DD twist

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 3:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This one sends new pix every 3-4 mails and they get a bit more revealing as we go.

Quote:
Hello prince charming Derrick ,

How are you today?am new here on this site.I hope you are having a nice time, as for me am cool and lonely.More about me I am single never married, I have one daughter she is 5yrs old she lives with me, hope you don't mind?I was born in Spain (Madrid) but never grew up thereI LIVE IN San Diego/Lemon Groove (California)Well my dream is to have a happy family.I find very much peace and tranquility there .I work as a Management and Events consultant( self-employed)I'm 5.8", mentally stable, physically fit, a bunch of laughs, warm, caring, honest, good listening, God Fearing, and a positive person.I am real easy person to talk to and a good listener. I love to play golf and I enjoy chilling.. with my friend/family , I like going to the movies , or watching movies in my room , I like swimming , fishing, listening to music and dance to any kind of music, traveling , going bowling and also a good cook.I am a friendly oriented person and There is more, but it would be better for you to find some things out for yourself.I am really interested in wanting to know about what makes you the special person you are today, I want to know more about your family, your background, your life experiences, past relationships, your goals and dreams, your interests, and anything else you want to tell me. I even want to learn about the secrets you very rarely share with someone!. So come on and share it all with me, as I am not here to talk to you about general things such as partying, the weather, sports, e.t.c. I want to learn about you and what makes up your heart and soul, as the friendship I want to build with you I want it to be like no other you have ever shared in or experienced. This friendship I want to build with you will be filled with substance, quality, spirituality and potential.

Have a nice and blessed day head of you,

I wait to hearing from you, And you telling me about yourself,

I AM NOT A CAM GIRL OR FLIRT

Here is my email YAHOO MESSENGER FOR CHAT ADD ME :

Love

Quote:
Thank you so much for getting back in touch with me as it actually made my day!!!, you sound like all i want , you are my perfect match . I am really going to put a lot of effort into writing this letter to you in hopes it will provide you with a good understanding of who I am, what I am all about, and what has made me the person I am today. The reason I am going to write a letter rather than just send a message is because I am serious about wanting to establish a quality friendship with you, and because of the fact I rarely contact anyone on here, so when I do you can be rest assured I am serious about my intentions.

Am looking for a man that will be able to listen to me , communicate his feelings to me , make me laugh, hold and comfort me in need,stand by my side, respect me, a passionate lover in every way, support me in every way, love me and only me, make me smile, protect me when needed,be romantic time to time ,constantly relative, and treat me right.... I know you will think what is a beautiful girl like me doing on here .. Yes the reason I came on the internet to find the special person who deserves all the love and passion that makes up my heart and soul is because I do not have the time to meet others out in a public setting, and the fact I feel you can learn so much about someone through letters, as a person has to take there time and think about the words they want to express, so it allows you to gain a better understanding of someone than you would probably otherwise .

Dearest The very reason I am interested in establishing a friendship with you is because I feel I have alot to offer you in the way of a friendship and I know I have a lot to share with you that will be of interest to you and even some things that will surprise you. I am very much a woman of substance and I am very unique in today's society because I live my life through my spirituality and through the word of God and because I have such a strong understanding of what I feel my role in life is suppose to be. I am a woman of integrity and my word is my honor!. I have very high standards for myself and my life is all about providing love, peace and happiness .For you to get a better understanding of me picture a waterfall in your mind and instead of all the water overflowing it is all the love and passion I have in my heart to give to you who is deserving, as the love and passion has an endless flow coming out of my heart.

Where others write many people and keep there messages short because they are all about how many they can write, I am the opposite and very selective in whom I choose to write and I like to give them my very best even if it is in a long letter such as this. I know the type of person who I want to build a friendship with so I am willing to put the time and effort in my messages to show that to you.

Until I hear from you Again,

Lots of Loves and hugs,

Have a great Day

on fb my name is:

Whats your cell phone number?

Love S

Quote:
Here are a few things I wish to do with you at some point in this lifetime:

Be your best friend.
Get caught with you in the rain.
Dance with you in the rain.
Stargaze on a clear night.
Watch the sunset together.
Spend all day with you doing nothing.
Moonlit walks on the beach.
Be more proud of you than I already am at this very moment.
Go on a carriage ride through the park.
Do a crossword together.
Go to brunch.
Have a disagreement (it could/will only make us stronger).
Go for a twilight horseback ride.
Watch a bad movie together.
Spend the rest of my life with you.
Have our picture taken together.
Eat ice cream with you.
Make love to you passionately.
Go to a museum together.
Talk to each other using only body language.
Give you space when you need it.
Accept you totally and completely - flaws and all (I already do).
Discuss current events in a heated debate.
Have you see the error of your ways from aforementioned heated debate and make mad, torrid love to you, in the midst of all that passion.
Carve our names into a tree/table.
Go for a walk at dusk together.
Be one with you.
Send you a singing telegram.
Spend all night thinking of 101 sweet things to do for you.
Hold you and gaze into your eyes and realize how much I love you...and tell you.
Gently run my hand across your cheek and look into your eyes.
Blindfold you and take you somewhere romantic.
Spend my life making you happy.
Spend my life making our family happy.
Feel your heartbeat.
See our unborn child/children in your eyes.
Go roller/ice skating together.
Give you a back-rub just because.
ALWAYS being honest with each other.
Go hiking/camping together.
Have our first fight, make up and feel a stronger bond because we very successfully weathered the storm - together.
Marry you.
Laugh at someone together.
Share a plate of spaghetti.
Give you a stuffed animal just because.
Go on a fun family vacation and bring back the kind of memories movies are made of.
Treat you like my Lancelot.
Go on a road trip across America.
Count thunder together during a thunderstorm.
Envelop you in my soul.
Cook your favorite meal/meals.
Know you better than you know yourself.
Go to a Renaissance Fair.
Plant a tree in our yard together.
Look over at you during an office/military/family party and have you know without me saying a word - that I love you.
Be able to say "I love you" in 89 different ways - in 89 different countries.
Hold you when you're at your saddest and comfort you when you need it the most.
Be the one you come to for that comfort and holding.
Wipe away the days' stresses and issues, with just one hug/kiss.
Grow old with you.

Love Always,S

Quote:
Hello My Prince Charming Derrick ,

I just want you to know that I very much appreciated receiving your letter . You are a very special person who I SERIOUSLY want to explore the possibility of building a long term friendship with, that will in time turn into a marriage and family. That is my dream, and I hope to make it come true with you!. In my heart I feel you have all the qualities it takes to make me very happy...

About my past relationship, I have been into 1 relationships and these is my only ex partner I have ever had. my relationships ended because of my partner betrayal and infidelity (cheating) and because the love was not there to grow. I know this sounds strange to you but as I wrote above I have not been sexually active now for 4years!!!!. I live my life through the word of God and through my spirituality, and I refuse to have sex with someone if I am not in a relationship with them and my last relationship ended over 4 years ago.My reasoning which I understand is very strange in today's world, but my belief is my heart and soul, and the passion that is in it is very unique and special, so I made the decision and made a promise to God that I would not be sexually active for the sake of just wanting sex, or to have sex for someone else own self gratification. Knowing the passion that's contained in my heart and soul is very unique, I made the decision to abstain from sex because I want this special gift to be shared with the person I am dedicating the rest of my life to, as his wife and the mother of his children ...

It is very important for me to build a life of stability, security, and opportunity for the special person I hope to share my thoughts, feelings,experiences, dreams and fantasies with, and to offer the best in opportunities for any children that might be included in my life and that is my focus at this time and I also do enjoy my job. Professionally, i have once been an cashier in a store warehousing before facing the career i have always prayed for .I do travel within the States to Manage events,Weddings,seminars and a lot more. This have make me travel a lot , i have been to different European countries ,twice in Australia But right now i will be traveling tomorrow to decorate a concert and also a wedding hall in Dakar Senegal that will be my first time to go there for a special project for individuals, co-operate organizations, Governmental workers, I am self-employed I want you to understand that and keep that at the back of your mind, I loan money from my bank to pursue this project.

Please am really very sorry that you were`t opportune to see me before I leave oversea but i never excepted that its gonna be this way, please don't let this hurt you because am going there for good, and soon, i will be back for you and in 4weeks time from now. well i decided to take my daughter Vanessa along side with me to do this work. Please never give up on me,am going to be back in 4weeks time for good,and i will always communicate with you when am over there with my laptop ok its a promise kept and always put me in your prayers my dear.Honey in me you are going to find a woman that was blessed with an over abundance of passion to give to the ones I share my heart and soul with.

For you to really know me you will have to experience me, as the love that makes up my heart is like a waterfall, where the water never stops flowing down. In this case my heart is the waterfall, and the love and passion that flows endlessly is representing the water. I am a very unique person for many reasons, but one of those is the fact that I can never get enough of romancing that special someone.Thank you again for giving me the opportunity to build this special friendship with you!. You will be rewarded for it through the passionate love that makes up my heart and soul!. I am so excited to be able to do what I do best and that is romance you with all the passion that makes up my heart and soul!. My special friendship with you is something I want to make permanent and eventually build into a family to call our very own!I hope you love kids?

Directly from my heart to yours!

Your Future Queen! (I hope!)

S

Please you can be the father of my daughter i showed her your picture and she loves it so much and was also happy.I will never betray you or hurt you in any way. I will always remain faithful 2 you always even if am not with you right now,Please don`t let this letter to break your heart, if you do care, and remove doubt from your heart. I believe we are gonna be happy forever. Please,I want you to give me a chance to prove my love to you.

Quote:
With God Approval Derrick :

Dear baby,My Prince charming Derrick

I know right now we can't be together but I will be waiting for you when God reviews us. I pray every night and day that he sees the feeling I have for you. I feel like I can't breathe.. I have never been deeply with feelings with any man the way I feel for you baby . I am so free when I am writing you. You let me be me and make me feel so special.

I know God has something good in store for us. He is not an evil God but a loving God. And when we are in each others arms in future, that feelings will be more amazing than what we have now.

I know I can't wait to hold you soon, with God's Approval. In the Lord we will seek together and live a great and Godly life. I miss you right now and feel you with all my heart. Till we are in each others arms ... I will be waiting. Yes I will want to have kids,I dont have a problem with that at all, My medical report is good to have as much as we want to have for us ok.

I am a ready writer with my pen
to write my love a letter without pause
so she may know I love her. Every clause
that I have written could not be within
the hearts or minds of any other men,
and so she knows my love is with just cause,
I pray the Lord that men and winds and laws
may take my love my letter and my yen.
It costs so little, but it means so much,
to send my love a letter in the mail.
To go without her presence and her touch
could easily have caused my heart to fail,
but I have in my pen and writing such
a way to speak to her, love shall prevail.

Please try and send me pictures of you ok

Hugs and kisses

Love always,S

Quote:
My Prince charming Derrick,

The first time I heard you say the words, "I love you", it was like I have been taken to Cloud 9 and I haven't gone down until now. Right after you uttered those words I asked myself, "Do I love you?", and as I look for the answer, I again asked: have you given me any reasons not to? No. I then realized that I have already fallen in love with you, and yes ... I am so in love with you, Derrick!

In the past, I had always yearned for someone to love, to cherish and to take good care of - to whom I would share my dreams with and make them come true. I'd always walked around feeling so empty with a hole in my heart that I thought would never get filled... You filled that hole. I think back to how empty my life was without you, and I am so grateful that you are here. I have found in you what it means to "love." I tell you a million times a day, each day that I love you. Although you reciprocate these feelings, I am sure that you have no inkling of the magnitude of exactly what they mean to me. You can do the slightest thing and it warms me. You may not even realize it. Each day has me falling more in love with you. I love you more and more with each passing day. And it eases me to know that as tomorrow approaches, I will love you more than yesterday and tomorrow will be more than today. You are gift to me ... my answered prayer that I will forever cherish in my heart.

You are the most wonderful, kind, compassionate, romantic, smart, sensible, intelligent, talented, kind-hearted, thoughtful, congenial, affectionate, appreciative, loyal, caring, loving, passionate, handsome and an incredibly sexy man with "killer abs" I have ever met and I thank God everyday that you are mine! I love you with my whole existence, my whole life and nothing in this world can take that away! I love you more than I could ever explain. More than I even understand. You touched my heart in ways no one could ever comprehend.

I hope today turns out to be the day I wished it to be for you. Today, I'd like to give you this little glass that holds the unrelenting memories of my past that shackles my being. I just have to give this to you and I have to do this for myself, for you, and for us. Today, I give my life to you - my heart, my mind, my body and my soul ... I belong to you now.

This may start sounding like a poem ... I don't know. I just wanted to let you know that you are my heart, my everything, and the other half of my soul, that I love you with everything I have and hold. Now, when I look towards the future, you are always pictured there. Maybe, in this lifetime, you will never know how much I love, care and cherish you. Your love gives me the feeling that the best is still ahead. I can't wait to spend forever with you.

My Honey,my Darling Danny! I love you so!muchhhhh

Yours and only yours,

Your Girl, S

This one comes with several seduction pix, mostly clothed and panty type but one is covered breasts. She could feed many of those starving babies with those.

Quote:
Our Love Will Conquer All My Beautiful ,cute and handsome Derrick

My Dearest prince charming Derrick,

I know you are reading this smiling and little sad,but it will be alright soonest and we will be together, but I want you to know that I love you with all my heart and all my soul. You make me feel like I can fly. I'm in love with you even though I am thousands of miles away from you I am forever by your side.My prince I am only gone for work (4weeks) ok.Please don`t allow the Devil to put doubts into your heart & soul & feeling, because he came to steal,kill,destroy....Make him your footstool you have authority over him if you bid him and command him he will flee a thousand ways.ok..Your picture was nice,cute, I love all, and I trust you and i love you and i agree with you for a relationship.

You have touched me so deeply by your words that is why I love you. You make me feel loved.You make me cry tears of joy. I truly could not live my life without having you to talk to by your way of expressions by email exchange,chat and to confide in. You are getting to know more about me than anyone, you know my thoughts, and you know my heart inside and out. You have a way of making my heart skip a beat and I want you and the whole world to know that I love you and I will be forever yours.

Thank you for showing me that kind of love that only one woman deserve. I and Vanessa arrived safely to Dakar Senegal and we are in the Apartment now, you can reach me here via email or chat ok, and also the tariff plan for internet is daily 100 dollars.Where we are now the Area is trying to develop well, it has bad roads and no stable electricity,little security, I lost my wallet already before arriving my Apartment from the Airport after dropping cant find it anymore and inside of it i have my credit card and the sum of $7500 dollars also but am not happy now my love.I can only have cash until i get my travelers check(which worth on it $750000 dollars) which my bank gave to me because they do not allow huge cash into this country for security reasons so my cash for work was converted by my bank into traveler`s check which worth on it $750000 dollars so that will enable me to work and finish my contract here.I hope you understand?.

I want you to know baby that i will never hide anything away from you my love ok.I will ALWAYS tell you about my activities ok. I will be writing you as often and everyday to keep you informed.You don`t need to worry baby when I finish my work from here i and baby will be coming to pay you a visit.How do you feel about that? so tell me how are you doing today? what did you cook,what color of cloth did you put on today to work? please don't stress yourself so much until come, i will love us to go to Disneyland for vacation or holiday what about that huh? here we are just 5hrs different from each other in time zone....Your My prince .But not to worry I will do anything for you, Love is sacrifice.But my love I need your help to be able to cash my travelers check, i never did know that i will need to pay some taxes fees before i clear them never happened to me before, cos i don't have any money now until i cash my check. Please my love loan me 650 dollars and i will send it back to you immediately 2days after i cash my check.

Have a blessed Day

If ever should my anger be aroused
because my wife, my woman, spited me,
I pray conviction be alight in me.
Why should my love Derrick and her be doused
when Derrick has fed and clothed and housed
and loved me, His betrothed, in spite of me?
She is my wife and has delighted me,
and I rejoice because we were espoused.
If marriage in the flesh is glorious
between a man and woman who are wed
despite love's labors being laborious
from their betrothal until they are dead,
much more shall marriage be victorious
when we are living, wed to Derrick instead

Love always,S

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 1:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My lovely queen! What is this about? Why are you carrying that kind
>of money to that place? You are endangering our baby honey and I don't like
>that at all. I would have no trouble helping you out but my bank is not
>opening until Monday honey. By then you will already have the check cashed.
>
> I would love for you and princess to come here after your trip. We can
>discuss disney. I will do that for baby if she really wants to honey but
>that place is a joke. I am sorry if I seem a grump about that but those
>places are overpriced and mostly long lines for her to have a second or 10
>of fun.
>
> We can discuss that when you get here though honey. I won't say no to it
>but I want baby girls opinion on it.
>
>
>I love you baby!
>Please protect my girl!

Quote:
Hello my love,my king Derrick,
Am sorry cos i never knew this things will happen, my love i took the check to the bank and they told me that they dont have the system facilities to access my check and they advice that i travel to a Neighboring country to cash it which is Nigeria,,so my love please try and assist me with some cash so that i can go over there and cash my check and when i do i will send you back your cash ok.i promise...i need your assistance asap my love..S

Cellphone - web store
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 6:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good morning my wonderful queen! I hope you and my princess are safe and
>well today. I don't know how to help you here honey. A bank that cannot
>cash a check certainly would not be able to get a transfer and I doubt you
>could find someone that has an account there to accept money for you. I
>don't know what to do there baby.
>
> I am also worried that you may be robbed after you do cash that check
>
>I love you honey!
>Kiss my princess please!
>Derrick

Quote:
Hello my prince charming,

Thanks for your concern.We are safe my love...My love please you can send me the money tommorrow monday via Moneygram transfer with the info you want me to provide you to send it, my love i cant get rob by anyone please come on, cos when am geting back i will take along with me a security..please i dont trust anyone to deposit my check into their account ok,so i will have to travel to Nigeria to cash it and from there i can open an account and deposit it and then i will send you back your money please my love...i love you Derrick...love S

Cellphone - web store
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic