SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Email Accounts

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
dambuster8178
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi all

Out of interest how many email accounts do you all run? ive just had one shut down still trying to get it reopened Crying or Very sad
B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've got about 20 all together. Some are very active, others I use for specific baits such as CC lads.

Safari x 5 Tattoo Golden Pig Easter 2015 Vcamera
United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaMalaysiaNetherlandsThailandCanadaUnited Arab EmiratesUnited NationsAustraliaSenegalSpainBeninChinaDenmarkGhanaIvory CoastKorean FlagSouth AfricaSwedenBurkina FasoCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyHong KongIndonesiaJapanNew ZealandSwitzerlandTogoTurkeyUkraine x 335 Elite Ninja Team Member Whip 🚽
Cellphone x 4 Closed lad accounts x 1746 x 1904 - Fake cheques: $4,392,620.83
Safari Team Woody - Ghana to Singapore - 11535km
DutchBaiter
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I got a whole bunch of them, currently running about 15 of them.
Some are dormant, others are more active. I have 2 catcher accounts that I only use to attract stuff. 2 are "general-reply" that I use to reply to stuff that comes into the catcher accounts.

Then there are a bunch of others, dedicated to different types of scams: love scams, cc scams, etc... I do make mistakes every now and then but that has never seemed to be a problem: they don't really notice Smile

"i will ask my men to come over to you and shot you one or two bullets"
"It is worthy to note that people are unreliable these days and even derive joy in telling lies."
"as i believe that the boob job will never cost upto $7.5 Million usds"
"As I am presently in the Republic of England"
"i will tire your pant with the highest love on earth"

Cayman Islands Netherlands Mortar x7 Goat
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerICQ Number
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 1:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

five or six, had them for years. I leave a message to Gmail staff in the drafts folder explaining tat this is a baiting account, please do not shut it down. seems to work.

TownEnder
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 3:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

2, one of mass insult baiting and the other for mass phone baiting.

As Nail says, now keep an email in drafts pointing out to google what the accounts are for and why.

" - Alison Smith
BattleHawk77
Master of Master Baiters

Location: 7.2° N, 5.9° E, FL410, Heading 230, aboard Striker 419

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 3:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Can someone post what they have written to Google's staff in case they come snooping?

"THank you so much for this update and I am very mush happy to know that the bank has conted you. Please do send them all the required informations today along with the fees as mentioned. This is to make sure that you make ahead of time."
"I only signed for your trnasfer approval due to that i want you to proof to you we dont run a scam here and we wont tolerate that words from you anymore."

Closed lad accounts x6, with thanks to James and Joseph
First site kill
United KingdomNigeriaUnited StatesSpainCambodia FlagBenin
TownEnder
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 3:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

BattleHawk77 wrote:
Can someone post what they have written to Google's staff in case they come snooping?

I copied what someone else on here used (hope they dont mind)

Quote:
Hello Google staff.

Should my account ever come under any suspicion for anything, then I would like you to know that I am a scambaiter, and this is one of my characters. I only use this account for communication with scammers, and other people with activities related to scambaiting. Please don't shut this tool for harassing scammers down.

For further information, please contact me at: [email address]

Thanks

" - Alison Smith
Big Al
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 3:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ pretty close to what I use. I also put in the subject line of the Draft E-mail something along the line of:

Attn: G-mail. FYI, this account.
BattleHawk77
Master of Master Baiters

Location: 7.2° N, 5.9° E, FL410, Heading 230, aboard Striker 419

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 4:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you. I'll post that in each of my accounts to be on the safe side. Smile

"THank you so much for this update and I am very mush happy to know that the bank has conted you. Please do send them all the required informations today along with the fees as mentioned. This is to make sure that you make ahead of time."
"I only signed for your trnasfer approval due to that i want you to proof to you we dont run a scam here and we wont tolerate that words from you anymore."

Closed lad accounts x6, with thanks to James and Joseph
First site kill
United KingdomNigeriaUnited StatesSpainCambodia FlagBenin
dambuster8178
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Success got it reopened using the above comments seems companies are appreciating what we do Very Happy
blue-leader
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

dambuster8178 wrote:
Hi all

Out of interest how many email accounts do you all run? ive just had one shut down still trying to get it reopened Crying or Very sad

I planned my (Fake) Company and the members around me
I took the Characters from my favorite movie and
use five e-mailaddresses at Mail.com for my crew, Its handy to get a few people to have as a bait hangs. and Mail.com is also handy when i need an Adress for a new member.
I use for many years an accound for Halloween and they put it on hold the rest of the year till i need it again. quick and simpel

My doctor says I'm schizophrenic, We think not (Me, Myself and I)

Bait safe Hide you're Ass
Morgain Le Fay
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 11:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have 30+ email accounts. I have one exclusively for ASEM's but I only send 25 -50 at a time from there. Have not had any problems.

I opened 3 more gmail accounts in the past week and gmail did not require any phone numbers as they had been doing (maybe randomly) but they do keep track as one time they told me I had use my phone number too many times -- so I went and borrowed a phone to get the verification code number.

Mortar x5
TV Star
.edu's 260 reported
Click here to support 419Eater.com
US Dropbox

"You people are all Junks" - Miss E. Kabx

"Maybe you are insane as your so called sat..." Barrister Insane

The website below is available for Eater folks to use.
Film & Production Needs
zzz
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 11:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

When I registered a new account in Gmail for baiting purposes, I gave them the free voice mail number I've just opened at http://k7.net/. Then I just logged onto K7's website, listened to the message that Google have left and this way I was able to enter the verification code Smile

Morgain Le Fay wrote:
...I opened 3 more gmail accounts in the past week and gmail did not require any phone numbers

"WHERE DID YOU LEARN THOSE CUT AND JOIN ENGLISH, WOW! IT SOUNDS VERY INTERESTING. CAN YOU MAKE A LINE OF GOOD GRAMMAR?"

"You email has been received and from my understanding your email is not well understood."
username190
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 7:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have 4 email accounts used for baiting now. All with Gmail and for the fourth one I had to provide a mobile number so they could send the verification code.

I used an old sim card anyway as didn't really want to give my current number out! (Especially when the account is being used for baiting!)

Does anyone know if there's a limit on how many addresses you can have with Gmail using just one computer?
Vampiremerchant
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 9:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^

Well I am upto 15 Gmail Accounts, and I presume you can get as many as you like...... Laughing

Closed lad accounts x 35 Easter Egg

Mortar x 100

Thailand (with thanks to Nigel Tuffnel)
Thailand United Kingdom
Thailand
Thailand
Thailand

My dear Brother , if I have to you to scam you, May the WROGHT of GOD be upon me and my generation
Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 9:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've just counted: I've got 45 baiting accounts, mostly Gmail - I gave my phone number for three of them. I've had three Yahoo accounts shut down by cross lads; two I didn't bother about; the third I got re-opened after a few emails back and forth with Yahoo Support.

It is your first time to use western union so therefore none can blame you. It is always like this at the first experience. - Yes lad, and at the second, and the third... you'll see.

I don't want to guess the number - But, lad, isn't that the best fun to be had with MoneyGram reference numbers?
Chuda, the killer cat
Craziest cat ever

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 10:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think it's more or less a matter of how many accounts, you can manage - I have had situations where I replied from one of my characters account as another of my characters. Too many accounts may confuse yourself. So I think it's mostly about finding your own limits here.

There really isn't any limit - Some baiters can manage 100's of accounts others can handle 1.

Go ahead and try it out, and just drop some accounts if you feel you're overloaded.

But being a lion, the most powerful predator in the world I would bite your MUGU head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question:
"Do I feel lucky?" Well, do ya, MUGU?

Closed lad accounts X 4 - My first ones - Same lad, nice guy Smile
Closed lad accounts X 2 - From same hitlad Smile

YOU GET EXTRA HURTY DEATH AFTERR YOU WORDS - Hitbadger - Now one of us, you're so welcome Exclamation
THE PROBLEM IS I AM RUNNING OUT OF PATIENT - Hitlad
GET ME MONEY THEM I WILL TELL YOU WERE HE HIS, JUST MONEY ANY ABOUT BECAUSE I HATE THAT BUSTARD. - Same hitlad Smile
Goat Golden Goat
The Monsignor
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 4:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Branwen wrote:
I've just counted: I've got 45 baiting accounts...

Shocked Wow! 45? Just curious: how come so many?
Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 5:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^ Nowadays, I mostly bait au pair lads; and mainly to get their scripts for ScamWarners. There's a core group of these lads, who change their fake names and email addresses every six weeks or so. And they won't keep contacting the same au pairs. And so I have LOTS of au pairs - and only use about three of them at a time, before moving on to the next three, then the next three, and so on. There's also a few email addresses belonging to au pairs' parents, previous host families ... and the occasional dollar chopper. Smile

It is your first time to use western union so therefore none can blame you. It is always like this at the first experience. - Yes lad, and at the second, and the third... you'll see.

I don't want to guess the number - But, lad, isn't that the best fun to be had with MoneyGram reference numbers?
The Monsignor
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 1:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Impressive. Thanks for the info and good luck with your au pair agency Baits.
TheDane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 1:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow! And I thought my 37 accounts was a lot...

Sand Timer T.W.A.T Santa Safari Lagos-Ouagadougou-Arbinda Safari Warri-Yaoundé

I AM A FOOL AND I AM SO DISAPPOINTED - Brother Okei AKA Goat Milk Lad
I do not wish my enemy what I have experienced and this humiliation you are putting me through - Rushforth (on behalf of Dharma & Dr Mike)
TownEnder
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Had an account disabled today, time to see if the note to Google works Very Happy

" - Alison Smith
LOSTINSPACE
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've got around maybe 5 active character accounts (many others too that I no longer use and that i may even have forgot about), one for email bombing (against lads) one for ASEMs and catching. I go a few Yahoo accounts too that I set with automatic replies and then sign up to baiter guestbooks

i belive in jebus with all my heart - Nation Prophet (no it was not a one time typo Smile )

You will not go unponished - Hassan Toure Pissed goldlad after 6 months of mercyless baiting.

I have been going through your cheap mails and fabules.However, will not be there with your "ALTMAN BE PRISED" play card rather i have sent Angels to the airport to raise the play card "JESUS BE PRAISED" Once you see the playcard "JESUS BE PRAISED" fall down and worship him, knowing that your cheap and unworthy filthy tricks have been discovered.
- Micheal Umaru, gold salesman

stop to be fooling ur self and being ingratitude and insensitive. - Barrister Boris Koch
zzz
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

TownEnder wrote:
Had an account disabled today, time to see if the note to Google works Very Happy

Is this Frank's account, I don't quite understand lad speech yet, but the shopper boy mentions Frank in an angry email addressed only to me (to my insulter character actually), totally unprovoked:

Quote:
Its speak and not spik you fool, simply grammar, with your shit spyware you cant even type shit, as in you need to get your ass back to school, like high school or secondary school..... You guys are so appalling, forget the format, una no sabi type English, na just spyware dey your brains.... we know your shit and we no go download but we go dey ever bomb.......................worst comes to worst na to reformat computer MYSELF.......so wetin now .....................................make una die for there , as in try dey hack am [email protected] no be problem , the box done expire, fire gmail make them close am like frank box...................abi u be frank..............................ode .........bastard ..............mumu........I WIN ............bitch

"WHERE DID YOU LEARN THOSE CUT AND JOIN ENGLISH, WOW! IT SOUNDS VERY INTERESTING. CAN YOU MAKE A LINE OF GOOD GRAMMAR?"

"You email has been received and from my understanding your email is not well understood."
TownEnder
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Blimey, we did tick him off didn't we Very Happy

Those that have had accounts disabled before, how long did it take to get it established again?

" - Alison Smith
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic