SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Asterisk Anyone

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
four1niner
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Curious to know if anyone has setup an lad callin Asterisk IVR? I'm not much the Asterik programmer, yet it would be nice for us to have a WU phone verification system as well, I'll host the Asterisk, anyone have some Asterisk programming abilities?

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com - Support your community!]</a>
JumpinJayJay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

try a search, i think there was someone a few months back talking about this.

Click here to support 419Eater.com pony pony
Mortar x5 Nurse Nastys Audi TT
NotPhil
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 6:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

four1niner wrote:
lad callin Asterisk IVR

your added adulation might spark the projects into motion again:

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=155490
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=155573
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=160839

Cool

* unenahnce email with gibberish
despite my post count I am nowhere near mastery.. honesty in RL seeping in
click2call modality: burn up those minutes

"but be what you have to send under" - St3phani3 Blanch0t
Zzyzx
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 4:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Actually, I have an Asterisk PBX system setup where I can make free outgoing 1-800 calls. I haven't looked into incoming for a while because I couldn't find a free provider. Yea, I'm cheap. Embarassed I have a cable modem, and I know that the bandwidth available is severely underutilized. This is all about maximum ROI, right???? Laughing Anyways, I could probably set this up more for incoming calls from Africa, Russia and our other favorite tourist sites. Would be fun! Someone poke around and see if there is free incoming plans available. I just noticed that they are selling externel 1 Terabyte drives for $80. If people don't know the techno lingo, that's a helluva a lotta recorded calls. Cool

Of course, this will cost money. Initially, I guess I could charge people to us it, but, if we can all figure out someway to have the lads pay to use it, then its free for us on their dime. Golden! Mr. Green

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's really easy to set up a 'fixed' IVR bot. All you need is a design for the menu graph/structure and the wavs. I have no experience with a web interface to dynamically add menu entries (lads personalized login codes or whatever).

Is anybody actually working on something or has something ready? If not, I have a number I don't really use that I can play around with.

Miss Ariana Hani: "it seem your balls contains up to 6 eggs that i should destroy with a baseball stick and weep your spinal code so you die"
Mandaline Randy: "i gave you my heart body mind and soul but you did not value it imagine if you were me how would you feel beby its pain ful i was just rooming in the money gram as if am a mad girl while you knows my condition its unfear"
four1niner
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Been awhile since I visited here... divorce is a bitch... anyone do anything similar to this yet? I'd be happy to fork out a few bucks to get this going.

Please don't necro 3-year old threads. Start a new one instead. Thanks. --bo

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com - Support your community!]</a>
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic