SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Double J

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 2:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mostly script but I get a bit more off-script with each mail. I have been at him a few days so I'll just post his mails here

Quote:
How are you doing , My name is , Nice to meet you here, do you mind telling me more about you

Quote:
Yeah i got it Ok, do you mind telling me more about you Derrick

Quote:
Thank you very much , and i think we are still getting to know more about each other , I will also like to tell you some small about me and also share a pics with you ,My name is J ,i am 32 years Old,I am Single (five years ago), black hair, Gray eyes, My height is 5 feet,7 inches.i weight 58kg.,Long Hair and a healthy Lady. I am self-sufficient, Beautiful, happy, secure, self-confident, psychologically aware, emotionally and financially secure. and I am a Student and i am Study Accounting,And i have Loss My Mum and My Dad and i am Now Living with My Grand mum and My Uncle,And i am a Ghanaian By Birth,my Father is a Ghanaian and my mother is From U.S.A ...i have been In Ghana all My life i am a Hard working lady and very friendly.i have no Kids and Never Married.. I have been in the U.S.A before then come back again, i waslooking to meet a honest man who can care for me and love me for who i am
I am an honest heart that's looking for a stable relationship. I understand it is important to lay down lasting foundations for a lasting relationship.. I am an active person who enjoys cycling and running best. I believe keeping fit is important. I am not interested in games or drama.

I enjoy fine dining and am always looking for someone to share the appreciation of good food and fine wine. I amjust as comfortable with my hair up in old jeans as with my hair down wearing my favorite little black dress.
I love to dance: All styles, disco, house, or swing.

Quote:
Yeah i will like that as well, can you email me some pics of you

Quote:
Yeah you are very right, Thank you very much for tell me more all about you, but i wanted to ask you a Question so please dont be upset with me for asking you that Question, can you please remove your account on that dating before we can move forward to this relationship if you dont mind , I think we should close this dating site before we can continue it this further or what do you think about Derrick, tell me again, do you leave alone?for how log have you been single, and have you ever been in a serious relationship before, and have you ever met someone some from Ghana before, I actually come here to stay with my Grand mum and my Uncle as you can go and read all about my self, take care get back to me if you can

Quote:
Good to hear that Derrick,i wont ever be upset with you as i know you will be the right man of my life, this is the time to look forward to the future, life is very short know body knows tomorrow, who know the world may end tomorrow, I do trust you as well, I am so happy to meet you as i know you will be the right man, I really dont want anybody to snatch you away from me so please try to get your friend to remove you from that dating site, you can also decide to stop visiting the if that will be possible Ok, take care

Quote:
Thank you very much Mr.Derrick, How was your day been, hope you are having a great day, I really know you will be the man that i am looking for a long time, now let to know more each other, Thank you very much, I am so happy to have you in my life hope my Grand mum and my Uncle will be happy about you when they saw your pics , but I really dont want to show it to them because there will keep worrying me to be with you for the rest of my life if there know about this, but i wanted to make it little quiet for awhile, I dont know your mind if you will allow me to be with you even we just meet we mean to be together, Life is very short, it has been a long time since have been with a man, and i really want to spend the rest of my life with you, I promiss you i wont ever let you down not even in my life, hope you are also going to do the same as well, I will be very happy to spend the rest of my life with you, I really have been hurt and lies all the time so i dont want it to happens to me again so please be honest with me Ok, take care

Quote:
Thank you very much Derrick, i am very Glad to hear that, In think i could tell you more about my family, My Mother was the Best man and woman i have ever Loved They are so caring,loving,God fearing,respectful and responsible father and Mother but i trusted and Believe in God and I know God is Doing is Things In his Own way. i have learn To be a Strong woman have hard working my i lost my late father and mum i was working and schooling at the same Time that was how i was grow. i have been In a Relationship which end Up 2 years Ago because the guy was very unfaithful it has Cost me a lot Of pain and i am now Looking for a Loving God fearing and Responsible man To settle down with that is why i am Here So If you Interested Let get and know More about each Other ....................In any good relationship, there should be trust, communication, understanding, and honesty. Life is a precious gift from God, and it should be lived with love and joy. I enjoy various activities. I can bowl, skate, swim, play chess, checkers, draw, bike riding, a little fishing and crabbing, a little golf, have tried tennis, camping, sports etc. It does not matter. I am a very average versatile person, and not hard to please. I enjoy the complex as well as the simple things in life.. I love poetry, books, walks on the beach and cozy candlelight dinners. I enjoy movies, television, music, traveling, the desert, the quietness of the mountains, the ocean, sunrises and sunsets.
I am comfortable in jeans or a nice English suit. A nonsmoker/drinker, not into drugs (don't need them; I live in a natural high). I believe in enjoying the good life and am high on it. I have a healthy attitude about God and the Bible. I like getting out and checking out local talent and live concerts, here or anywhere. I enjoy movies and music for relaxation. A quiet night at home is also enjoyed and welcomed. I am open to try different activities and up for the challenge take care
J

Quote:
Thank you so much for having so much faith in me and in us as a couple.Thank you for making me a better person,and for giving your heart to me and opening up so much.Over the few days,it's been wonderful,I never expected to feel this way nor actually be with you in this way,experiencing life with you.You are wonderful to me.You make me really happy and even though we are apart so much of the time,it's made up each time I see you again.The feeling that I get is overwhelming every time that I do get to see you in such long hours and as time goes by my feelings for you grow dramatically.
You make everything complete and I can't imagine spending time with someone else and having these feelings for anyone else. I'm anxious to see you in person darling my Derrick .Time is ticking,and it's going by really slow.It takes a strong woman to accomplish everything that you have in your life, I am proud of you that you stick to your goals,you have improved your life so much from what it was before and I am so happy that you respect my beliefs as I respect yours.You say that you are going to make me a happies woman .well,you have already done that,just by being you and showing me love and being so open with your feelings
You are what I dreamed of when I was in search of a new and sweetest partner, someone with integrity,honesty,love,affection,beautiful,and with such a charming personality.I never thought I would find you,but here you are.I love you so much,and can't wait to meet you in person.I want to give you my heart and soul.I don't care about anything else in the world because I am in love with you now ,Pretty.I love you.Thank you Derrick ,for you have made all of my dreams come true.I could not ask for more.I am the luckiest woman in the world to be called your partner,I'm truly honored.Thank you.
Love always,`

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 1:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Thank you very much Derrick, Let me start by saying that I thank God every night since I found you. You came into my life when everything seemed so dark but you provided the light to find my way. I've never been so certain of anything in my life like I am of us.You have totally changed my outlook in life and I thank you for that. I never thought that someone could love me like you do, but guess what? I love you that much too.I feel as if I'm walking over clouds just thinking about you. You make my life complete. I know you've said we could do foolish things while in love, but you know what? With you I wouldn't mind being a fool for the rest of my life.Thank you for loving me no way anyone has ever tried. Thank you for knowing all the little things that mean so much to me. Thank you for understanding that you and I need to take time together for fun, making love, talking and just spending time together. Thank you for everything you are and mean to me, and everything I am becoming, because you are in my life... thank you

Love Always,
J

Quote:
Oww Thank you so very much for the Nice flower My love, I will actually be happy to have kids with you Derrick, I can't wait to have them,You mean alot to me, I dont know how we are going to be together Derrick Because i do have my passport already Derrick so tell me how am i going to be with you Hun tell me i am missing you like crazy , I am here all by my self thinking about you, you mean alot to me Thank you very much for coming in to my life Derrick take care

Quote:
Hello dear,How are you doing today..I'm very delighted that you sent me this pleasent mail(Thanks)Yes we have a lot of things to talkj about is all about comitment and time risking for each other..I wish we engage inmore serious chatting on here,to know my dreams is one of the greatest things i will love to share with you...I don't know how to end this but i have to say,I'm really into you and i don't think i' m falling in love with you but i have already in love with you,it must sound crazy but that is what it is.

Quote:
Thank you very much Hun, you dont need to worry about it we both are helping each other, As i already have the passport i think i will need a Visa and Ticket before i can be with you My love Derrick, So i if you will allow me to be at the Embassy to ask for the Price of the Visa and the Ticket, I really want to be with you to spend the rest of mt life with you Hun, I am here all by my self thinking about you baby, My love i will have to ask both the Visa and the Ticket if you will allow me, All we need is to get the Visa and the Ticket My love i miss you , i am missing you like cray. I thought of you this morning and again at evening tide So I sent this mail to tell you,you are on my mind.Just a short Hello my Love,To let you know I care You are on my mind,When I am not there...
When I close my eyes at night,I wish you were by me holding me tight.I wish you could look deep in my eyes and tell me that I mean the world to you and loving me is all you want to do,Cause' all I want to do is to be loved by you.I wish you could whisper in my ear and tell me you want me near.Loving you is all I have in my mind and I will love you time after sweet time and when I close my eyes tonight,I will dream of you holding me tight. take care

Quote:
Hello honey sugar baby,How are you doing i have really miss you a lot wish i could be with you all time but distance is our only boundary but that cant stop what our heart tells us everyday..The love increases every single micro second in my life and when i don't come online or don't talk to you a day i feel halo is like i have not eaten my daily food and going to sleep.I went and help my gran mum lately so i was very tired but hopefully tomorrow we will meet online cos I'll be on online this night.Is now 7:8am here and i just came back from lunch i couldn't even eat well i think is cos i haven't sent you an email,I was quite all time with my Friend's just thinking and smiling all day cos i know my life and m heart is stolen not by a thief but i caring and loving person who is a strong that i love more than the love ADAM HAD FOR EVE IN THE BIBLE(LOL)..Good Morning,love let us start the day.I'm glad the Lord
brought us together let us walk in His way...With us three together
the Lord, you and me all things are possible if we only believe.I LOVE YOU MORE THAN YOU HAVE EVER BEEN LOVED BY ANYONE IN THIS WORLD TAKE CARE

Cellphone - web store
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I am very Glad to hear from you Derick, Thank you so very much for asking me what will we do when i am with you, I will like to share every single thing i have my love, I will love to have babies with you and i really can't wait to have them as well as i am missing you like crazy Derrick, My love what i have plan to do when i am with you I think it will be better for me to start a business so that i can earn some money, But i have learn hair cutting which is my job when i was in the Florida, before i move to Ghana, but I am also studying accounting , So i use the hair cut to do so that i can earn some money to look after my Education, I dont have any problem been with you Derrick, I went to the Embassy today when i just came from my friend my house i was there to ask for the price and i have been told which will cost me both the Visa and the Ticket $2750 My love I think it will be Ok for us Derrick, but i was given a Address by the Agent if anything you can email him or by getting the money to him if that will be Ok for you, [email protected] take care

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
A Good Morning greeting is sent your way.With lots of nice wishes to brighten your day and prayers from my heart to protect you all the way!Never have I felt more complete in life.For you have fulfilled my heart and soul.To my life you have brought such beauty.The beauty of an unconditional love.My love never again shall I ever feel so alone.For part of you shall forever live inside of my heart...The softness of your voice when you say "I love you"Touches my heart far more than you know when ever i read your sweet sexy mails...A love as such brings
tears of joy to my eyes.For never have I known
"This Miracle Of Love".

Your Wife

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Stupid gets washed out promptly!

Quote:
Hello Mr. Derrick.My name is A i am j's Agent, she told me you will be getting the money by me so that i can start he papers work, she already have her passport so she dont need to worry about it, what she need is get the Visa and the ticket which will cost her amount of $2750Dollers , I have to start the work by receiving the money from you because he told me her husband will be sending the money to me, make sure you will let know when you send the money, you can have the details by getting it to me Mr.derrick take care and get back to me after you get the money to me,
fullname:
City:Accra
Zipcode:00233

Dear sir? Could you please take a professional attitude with this situation? I want my wife here with me quick, fast and in a huge hurry before I lose her, but you are stalling with this junk. I need bank account information to pay for the Visa and the ticket . That is 2 different accounts and please rush this! I want her here yesterday! You have seen her and I know you will understand that I want no way for another to get my wife in his life.

Please help me get her here! NOW!

Quote:
Mr, Derrick i understand you and that is a good idea but it seems like the better way to send me the money through western union by the information i gave you ok I am doing all by best to make her be with you Ok, so the best thing is to send it through western union by tomorrow morning if you can

Quote:
Are you really this fucking stupid? There is absolutely nothing safe and secure about that trash. As I asked in my last mail, please act like a professional here. You are coming across as a joke here.

listen I am not jocking Mr,Derrick I am very serious about it Ok, the best thing you can do is to send the money through western union then by giving me the control number after you get back from western union Mr.Derrick I am very much serious about your wife and if you dont trust me anymore then just send the money to your wife to get it to me if that will be the best Ok, she will be be with you after i recieve the money Mr,Derrick i am not in to Games anymore i am doing my job and i will make sure i do correctly for you Ok you can contact me by +233542721262

Quote:
You are not serious, you have no idea what business is about and you can go fuck yourself! IS THIS LOUD ENOUGH FOR YOU? YOU ARE NO AGENT!

Quote:
whatever Ok

You are so fucking fake you can't even write a mail! I am sure someone can get this done with no help from your stupid ass!

YOU FUCKING FRAUD!

Quote:
are you sure of what you said my love, be he was Good and i think he will be a Good man to help me to be with you my love but i dont know why he is jocking with you baby, but i think you should talk to my uncle about this if he can do something about it because he always have a Agent who is Good to, so if will be Ok for you to contact my uncle now so that you can discuss something with him if you can get the money to my uncle Ok, +2332461 et me know if you are ready to call him Ok

Baby, I am very sure that person is a joke! I do business all day every day and I know a liar when I see it. I am not calling anyone about this, I want it done! Why was that idiot brought into this to start with? He is certainly not capable of anything more than being a poster child for birth control.

I need information for the Embassy and the airline. I will have you here in a flash if you will help me get this.

I love you baby!

Quote:
My love the airline is ACCRA KOTOKA INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT , THAT'S WHAT I KNOW Ok, BUT IF YOU WANT TO GET THE MONEY TO ME TO GET VISA BY MY SELF LET ME SO THAT I CAN GIVE YOU THE DETAILS AND GET THE MONEY TO ME SO THAT I CAN GET IT ALL AND HAVE MY FLY DONE oK

Honey, I am not about to allow these people to find an excuse for you not getting here. They both need to give me their bank information and we will have you here. visas and tickets are 2 different places and I am not playing their union bullshit. My accountant will not accept that trash ever. It is not professional and unsafe. It will never happen.

I love you baby!

Quote:
My i really know that Ok, but will you make it possible to get the money through western union for me baby, please i am missing you like crazy i love you so very much, i can't wait to be with you baby you know i can't wait to be with you baby, please just try to send it through western union Ok

Quote:
My love if you can't send it through western union then i will give you a bank account number for you to send it to me Ok if that will be Ok for you

Quote:
My love i think I should starting working on my papers by tomorrow

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 3:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Derrick you need trust to love, but first you need to love in order to trust.To love someone is to understand each other, to laugh together, to smile with your heart and to trust one another. One important thing is to let each other go if you can't do this............Love is like a wonderful feeling of compassion and satisfaction. It should be given respect and trust; and it should receive that love back.The best proof of love is trust.True love is the greatest thing that you can experience; it can weather any storm. Loving, trusting and respecting each other totally can bring you to true love and happiness.It's hard to love and hard to trust; but finding love and finding trust was a gift from you to me.Relationships should never be taken for granted. The choice of being with another life is an amazing thing. Trust, loyalty and respect are a must for eternal happiness. No matter how much you love someone if you don’t have these ingredients you will never succeed.To be in love means being patient but to be patient you must trust him/her first.You can never find love through the eye or ear, so you must trust the only thing that will never fade until you die, your heart.Love is like trust, when you find your special someone it is as if you're trusting them with your heart.Trust is what you put in someone's hands. Faith is what you hold on to.Trust is what makes everyone realize that you are always there for them. Faith is what makes everyone realize that you are always there to help them in case they need some help. Love makes not everyone, but the only one in your life who is special, think that you are always there for her, to be with her, to cherish her, to fulfill her dreams, to share with her and most of all, to make her realize how much you really love her.Distance doesn't matter if you really love the person, what matters most is your honesty and trust for that relationship to work out.Without romance, love gets dry... Without respect, love gets lost. Without caring, love gets boring. Without honesty, love gets unhappy, and without trust, love gets unstable.Love is a wonderful gift; trust in it, believe in it, give it, and it will be returned to you to give again and again.You can get advice from family, friends and strangers, but the best advice comes from your heart; it never lies - trust it

Quote:
Yeah My love i also love you with all my heart i really can't leave without you Ok, i wont ever let you down not even in my life time baby, please do trust me Ok, i am very kind i am gonna give you details of my uncle to transfer the money in to it by tomorrow morning My love, when i get the VIsa i will scan it so that you can see it , I am very serious about this Ok my love i do you so very much with all my heart Derrick so please understand me and get the money by the account so that i can pick it by my uncle, i will have to be at Embassy by tomorrow with my uncle who is going to stand for me so that i can get both the VISA AND THE TICKET Ok, wait and i will give you the account details Ok

Quote:
My love i will get the details by tomorrow for you Ok

Good morning my lovely Jamie! I hope all is well today. This is not about trust honey. This is about my accountant having to account for every cent and that is not possible using places like that. Those places are shady anyway. Only criminals and illegal immigrants use that stuff.

I love you baby!

Quote:
Ok My love i do understand you Ok, so how will you get the money to me now, i wanted to get the account number from my uncle to so that you can get the money to me baby i love you so much, i am missing you like crazy

Hello again baby! A bank account is the only way that i can move money babe. I cannot and will not use anything else. It does not have to be your uncles account baby. The people that need to be paid will have accounts.I need to get this paid and get you here with me.

I love you baby!

Quote:
Ok my love then i have to be at the Embassy today and get the Account number for you so that you can transfer the money to them, I am dieing for you baby i love you so very much with all my heart darling

Quote:
My love Derrick i have to rush to the Embassy with my uncle to have all the necessary information from my Agent, you email me and i will get back to you baby i love you

Baby doll, why did you not give me this information already? Honey, I can do nothing without this information. Please do not do this to me. i want you here with me as soon as possible.

I love you baby!

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 10:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
My love Derrick, I am very Glad to hear from you, I do have all the formation for you Ok,
the name if the bank is Eco Bank

Account no: 01030144200
Swift Code: ECOCGHAC
email me back when you send the money Ok i love you so much

Quote:
My love will you email me back with the information after you send the money , I think i will need the recite after you send the money

Good morning my lovely Angel! I hope your day is well. Thank you for the information honey. I have forwarded that to my banker for payment to be made. I'm not sure if you will see this today but if you don't I hope you enjoy your weekend honey!

I love you!

Quote:
Thank you very much My love, I have been thinking about you all day, I love you so very much with all my heart baby,m I really can't wait to be with you i miss you, I am mising you like crazy baby, So am i going to get the details from your Banker or are you going to email it to me after you send the money in to baby, what am i suppose to do my love, if you dont mind asking you when will it arrive to the account baby , please take Good care of your self for me Ok

Quote:
My love Derrick, I was staring on and wondering what is the best words to express how i feel but i couldnt find one because u have occupied my mind all the time...all that i know is, im thinking of you,Thinking of you is easy - I do it every day. Missing you is the heartache, that never goes away.I may not get to see you as often as I like. I may not get to hold you in my arms all through the night. But deep in my heart I truly know, you're the one that I love, and I can't let you go.Distance never separates two hearts that really care, for our memories span the miles and in seconds we are there. But whenever I start feeling sad, because I miss you, I remind myself how lucky I am to have someone so special to miss.Here's my love, take it. Here's my soul, use it. Here's my heart, don't break it. Here's my hand, hold it and together we will make it forever.I NEVER REALLY KNEW YOU YOU WERE JUST ANOTHER FRIEND BUT WHEN I GOT TO KNOW YOU I LET MY HEART UNBEND I COULDN'T HELP PAST MEMORIES THAT WOULD ONLY MAKE ME CRY I HAD TO FORGET MY FIRST LOVE AND GIVE LOVE ANOTHER TRY SO I FELL IN LOVE WITH YOU AND I'LL NEVER LET YOU GO I LOVE YOU MORE THAN ANYTHING I JUST HAD TO LET YOU KNOW AND IF YOU EVER WONDER WHY I DONT KNOW WHAT I'LL SAY BUT JUST REMEMBER ONE THING I LOVE YOU TAKE CARE STAY BLESS MY LOVE DERRICK

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Owwwww really My love, The first time I saw you, I knew it was true, that I'd love you forever, and that's what I'll do. You don't know what you do to me, you don't have a clue, you don't know what it's like to be, me looking at you.Everything in life is temporary, because everything changes. That's why it takes great courage to love, knowing it might end anytime but having the faith it will last forever.Today and always, beyond tomorrow, I need you beside me, always as my best friend, lover and forever soul mate.If I were in Hell and you were in Heaven, I'd always look up and be proud of you. But, if I were in Heaven and you were in Hell, I'd ask God to send me down, because Heaven isn't Heaven without you.Baby, I know we are miles and miles away from one another, but I always believed that as long as our souls are connected to each other, the flame of our love will burn forever. Only souls can resist death, our physical connection is meaningless.Time will prove my love to you and cement my place in your heart forever. For time will give me the credibility and the believability that I need to convince you to want to spend the rest of your life with me. That I am worthy of such a commitment from you.With all my heart, and all my soul, I will love you till the winds don't blow. Until the oceans turn to stone, my love is yours and yours alone. My love is forever, until forever's gone.I love the sun for days, the moon for nights and you forever.take care for me my love, are you going to email me the information after your Banker transfer the money My love if you dont mind asking you

Hello again my love! I never mind you asking me anything honey. I have never been asked for anything like that though. We just watch our accounts and all of the information will show in our statements. I forwarded that information to my banker and he will pay when he sees it but I have no idea of a time. I don't know how long this takes honey.

I love you!

Quote:
Alright My love Derrick, what are your plans for the rest of the day?

My queen, i have only work happening here so I really make no plans. Nature decides these things for us here. We are getting near a zone that gave another rig trouble down the road so i need to watch out today. Things could go crazy real quick here.

I love you!

Quote:
My love Derrick hope you are also enjoying the weekend

Quote:
Ok Derrick it easy Ok, I wish i wash there with you now My love , I am missing you like crazy i love you so very much, will you be going to work tomorrow

My wonderful wife, i rarely ever leave work. I might be home 1-2 days per month if even that. I have a huge home with noone but me there. I spend all of my time at work really. I lease a large trailer to bring with me so that I have all I need right here. I sometimes have trouble finding a maid to take care of small things but I have been pretty lucky lately.

I love you baby!

Quote:
Good to hear from you my husband , I am here all by my self thinking and dreaming about you, Thank you very much for changing my life Derrick, You really mean alot to me Derrick i can't wait to be with you, I am missing you, My love will you wait for me at the Airport to pick me up, or what , can i have your home Address and your cell number with the Ari port that am gonna fly Hun

Baby, of course I will be there waiting. I am having a hard enough time fighting the urge to fly to you and bring you back so these other men have no chance at stealing you away from me.

Our address is Rt. Box in and my cell number is 1-425- but I have to tell you the reception out here is crap baby! This is likely to go to voicemail unless you catch me in a few spots out here. It is a junk connection honey.

Quote:
Thank you very much My love, i have copy all the Address and the number as well. but i will try and call you Ok, My love , you dont need to worry all about it Ok, all your wish is my command , i love you so very much with all my heart baby, Darling i really wanna make sure how is your banker is transferring to us baby, if you dont mind asking you that

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My boy has been hot and heavy since this morning and I wasn't that busy There are at least a dozen mails that I haven't put in here but it all come to me telling him I was about to be toothless.

Quote:
My love why should i go away, i am still with you and i can take Good care of you as well all i need is to be with you and to take Good care you so you dont need to worry about it i am very clear about your self, i am truly in love with you, i love you so much Hun hope everything will be well with you baby

Quote:
My love you should talk to your baker to transfer the money to to use it to take Good care of your self so later we will know what we can do Ok,

Cellphone - web store
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic