SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

its breathtaking

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
marco_polo
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 2:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

recieved the usual crapcpl days ago and heres how this is going they are wow incredble..
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2012 02:30:04 -0700
Subject: From Miss Sita Kone,
To:

From Miss Sita Kone,

I am the only Daughter of my late parents Mr.and Mrs. James Kone My father was a highly reputable business magnate who operated in the capital of Ivory coast during his days. It is sad to say that he passed away mysteriously in France during one of his business trips abroad on the 12th June 2009. Though his sudden death was linked or rather suspected to have been masterminded by an uncle of his who travelled with him at
that time. But God knows the truth! My mother died when I was just 6yrs old, and since then my father took me so special.
Before his death he called me and informed me that he has the sum of eight Million, Six Hundred thousand United State Dollars.(USD$8,600,000.00)left in fixed deposit account in one of the leading banks in Africa. He further told me that he deposited the money in my name, and also gave me all the necessary legal documents to this money with the bank.

so i reply with

Subject: RE: From Miss Sita Kone,
To: [email protected]
Date: Wednesday, June 13, 2012, 9:51 PM

Hi
that is a sad story how can i be of assitance to you and are you gagging for some action between your thighs?

Marco

Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2012 01:50:40 -0700
Subject: Thanks for your love to help me.
To:xxxxxxxxxx @hotmail.com

Hello Marco,

I received your mail and the contents was well understood, So much thanks for you as you love to assist me, Well before I continue in my writing I will love to ask of your family because they are all important to me, Are they doing fine? and I believe that in few days I will be with you for the rest of my life and futher my education in one of the school there in your country while this money will be invested by you.

just too funny...
rattlesnake
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just wait until they start calling you "Daddy". Razz

'i hate the fact that i come online everyday to send you emails and all i get is disappointment every time' - Silk
'keep your money ok. we dont need it. have a bless day' - Barrister Douglas Brown
'YOU ARE A BASTARD AND A FOOL' - Dr. Ugo Peters
'I WANT TO LET YOU KNOW THAT THE MAN IN THE WESTERN UNION IS A CRIMINAL AND A LOW LIFE CHEAT' - Dr. Ugo Peters
'tell your stupid prostitute step dauther never to play with the tail of a tigger' - Capt. Anita George (US Army)
DutchBaiter
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 6:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just shows they are sticking to the script. I always try to get them off that script asap, but somehow with some it doesn't work. In the end it looks like you're having two completely different discussions going on at the same time:
me: how are you, nice weather!
mugu: yes, thanks for helping me
me: is it hot there in the refugee camp?
mugu: yes, we need to call in order to get the process going.
me: but how about the weather?
mugu: I love you and want to be with you. Call the referend.

And so on....

"i will ask my men to come over to you and shot you one or two bullets"
"It is worthy to note that people are unreliable these days and even derive joy in telling lies."
"as i believe that the boob job will never cost upto $7.5 Million usds"
"As I am presently in the Republic of England"
"i will tire your pant with the highest love on earth"

Cayman Islands Netherlands Mortar x7 Goat
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerICQ Number
TheFae
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 5:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Laughing One of my characters is female, a nun no less. Lads running script usually don't pay attention and I'm "Daddy" for a while. This leads to religious slappage and lo, no more script. Twisted Evil

GO GOLD! **CLICKY**
"This is really bad"
"my account has been disable and can not sell anymore and this is all i live on"
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic