SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The rust is knocked off, now all shiny and baiting

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
BattleHawk77
Master of Master Baiters

Location: 7.2° N, 5.9° E, FL410, Heading 230, aboard Striker 419

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 5:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, after a few years out of the game, I decided it would be good to start with an easy lad to get my juices flowing again.

So, imagine my surprise when I get mail from Mr. Nuru in Burkina Faso running a bog-standard inheritance line worth $10M.

That is way too good to pass up, so he got a friendly response from .

Stay tuned to this station for further developments!

"THank you so much for this update and I am very mush happy to know that the bank has conted you. Please do send them all the required informations today along with the fees as mentioned. This is to make sure that you make ahead of time."
"I only signed for your trnasfer approval due to that i want you to proof to you we dont run a scam here and we wont tolerate that words from you anymore."

Closed lad accounts x6, with thanks to James and Joseph
First site kill
United KingdomNigeriaUnited StatesSpainCambodia FlagBenin

Last edited by BattleHawk77 on Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 5:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome back. Lads are still lads, but we do have a bunch of new tools to mess with their minds.

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
BattleHawk77
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 6:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh, but I love new tools! The smell of a hardware store makes me..., um, nevermind. Embarassed

Fortunately for me, I had already bookmarked many links to baiter tools and never saw fit to delete them. Glad I didn't. Smile

BTW, Inspector, what new tools have come out in the past couple of years?

"THank you so much for this update and I am very mush happy to know that the bank has conted you. Please do send them all the required informations today along with the fees as mentioned. This is to make sure that you make ahead of time."
"I only signed for your trnasfer approval due to that i want you to proof to you we dont run a scam here and we wont tolerate that words from you anymore."

First site kill
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 2:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Let's have a little look.

There's this one:
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=174095

there's a lot of generators for WU, MG bank transfers etc

and this one

to name but 3, and have a look in the help forum, for s i m b a safari camps (knock out the gaps between the first five letters) for a nice place for your lads to stay.

There is also a sticky pointing to many more helpful tools.

edit to add the link to the 3rd one (All St ar Shipping)

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014

Last edited by Inspector Gadget on Tue May 22, 2012 3:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
BattleHawk77
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 3:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks! That third one didn't work, BTW.

First site kill
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 5:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome back! Smile

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
BattleHawk77
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 5:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks, lotta! It's good to be back. And I have even told a friend about this site, so he may be getting into it soon. Smile Knowing him as I do, I think it's a hobby he would very much enjoy. Smile

First site kill
Morgain Le Fay
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 5:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi. ^^^^^^ "Are You Being Served?" Laughing

Mortar x5
TV Star
.edu's 260 reported
Click here to support 419Eater.com
US Dropbox

"You people are all Junks" - Miss E. Kabx

"Maybe you are insane as your so called sat..." Barrister Insane

The website below is available for Eater folks to use.
Film & Production Needs
BattleHawk77
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 6:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Indeed, Morgain. Smile

Well, Mr. Nuru told me to piss off, even though I baited him very straight (What do I need to do now? modality).
Fortunately, my personal account yielded me a rather promising prospect
Code:

Delivered-To: [email protected]
Received: by 10.180.91.197 with SMTP id cg5csp51433wib;
        Tue, 22 May 2012 10:56:04 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.180.100.2 with SMTP id eu2mr5293219wib.10.1337709364722;
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from mail.torahindex.com ([195.28.180.91])
        by mx.google.com with ESMTP id az3si4765091wib.6.2012.05.22.10.54.02;
Received-SPF: softfail (google.com: domain of transitioning [email protected] does not designate 195.28.180.91 as permitted sender) client-ip=195.28.180.91;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=softfail (google.com: domain of transitioning [email protected] does not designate 195.28.180.91 as permitted sender) [email protected]
Message-Id: <[email protected]>
Received: from ([127.0.0.1]) with MailEnable ESMTP; Tue, 22 May 2012 20:53:24 +0300
Reply-To: <[email protected]>
Subject: FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION (FBI)
Date: Tue, 22 May 2012 10:53:26 -0700
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain;
   charset="Windows-1251"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
X-Priority: 3
X-MSMail-Priority: Normal
X-Mailer: Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2600.0000
X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V6.00.2600.0000

Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI)
Anti-Terrorist And Monitory Crime Division.
Federal Bureau Of Investigation.
J.Edgar.Hoover Building Washington Dc
Customers Service Hours--Monday To Saturday:
Office Hours Monday To Saturday:

Attn: Beneficiary,

This is to Officially inform you that it has come to our notice and we have thoroughly Investigated with the help of our  Intelligence Monitoring Network System that you are having an illegal Transaction with Impostors claiming to be Prof. Charles C. Soludo of the Central Bank Of Nigeria, Mr. Patrick Aziza, Mr Frank Nweke, none officials of Oceanic Bank, Zenith Banks, kelvin Young of HSBC, Ben of FedEx, Ibrahim Sule,Larry Christopher, Dr. Usman Shamsuddeen, Puppy Scammers are impostors claiming to be the Federal Bureau Of Investigation. During our Investigation, we noticed that the reason why you have not received your payment is because you have not fulfilled your Financial Obligation given to you in respect of your Contract/Inheritance Payment.

The New American President Barrack Obama have made way to all Americans who have not yet received their payment, In recent ages, The American experienced difficulties in receiving their funds because of the former presidents of USA, As you know quite well that Nigeria is a black country and the Past American presidents treats the blacks in the America like slaves, The White Americans practice races against the blacks and the Nigerian Government is not happy about this and this is the main reason why your payment have been delayed with one excuse or the other, Your New President Barrack Obama had a meeting with the Nigerian President some weeks ago and for the fact, Barrack Obama is a black man and will stop races in America, All Americans are eligible to receive their payment now without anymore headaches. This is a good news to you so act fast and receive your payment now without anymore delay.Please I have taken this measure, having observed and known what you have suffered
 in your pursuit so far to claim Since the Federal Bureau of Investigation is involved in this transaction, you have to be rest assured for this is 100% risk free it is our duty to protect the American Citizens. All I want you to do is to contact the ATM CARD CENTER via email for their requirements to proceed and procure your Approval Slip on your behalf which will cost you $250.00 only and note that your Approval Slip which contains details of the agent who will process your transaction.

CONTACT INFORMATION
NAME: Mr Mike Adegoke
EMAIL:[email protected]
DIRECT PHONE NUMBER: +234-8036866380
Do contact MR MIKE ADEGOKE of  the ATM CARD CENTER with your details:
FULL NAME:
HOME ADDRESS:
TELL:
CELL:
CURRENT OCCUPATION:
So your files would be updated after which he will send the payment information’s which you'll use in making payment of $250.00 via Western Union Money Transfer or Money Gram Transfer for the procurement of your Approval Slip after which the delivery of your ATM CARD will be effected to your designated home address without any further delay. We order you get back to this office after you have contacted the ATM SWIFT CARD CENTER and we do await your response so we can move on with our Investigation and make sure your ATM SWIFT CARD gets to you.We assure you that your parcel will arrive your country within 2 days as soon as this company receive the payment of $250 by you and the tracking number of your parcel will be sent to you via e-mail immediately so that you can track it yourself to see whether we are competent in the discharge of our duties.
Thanks and hope to read from you soon.

ROBERT S. MUELLER,
DIRECTOR
FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION
UNITED STATES DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE
WASHINGTON, D.C. 20535

Note:

Do disregard any email you get from any impostors or offices claiming to be in possession of your ATM CARD, you are hereby advice only to be in contact with  MR MIKE ADEGOKE of the ATM CARD CENTER who is the rightful person to deal with in regards to your ATM CARD PAYMENT and forward any emails you get from impostors to this office so we could act upon and commence investigation.

I love how they want to stop races in America. I don't agree with this, as I rather like such races as the Daytona 500, the Indy 500 (happening this Sunday, BTW), and the American Le Mans series. Smile

I will be sure to drop this gentleman a line as another straight bait. Please do not contact him regarding any sexual aids, Latin lovers, or breast enlargements schemes.

First site kill
Morgain Le Fay
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 6:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh mercy me! Don't tell my fellow southerners there will be no more races at Talladega! There will be rioting in the streets and bayous! Laughing

Mortar x5
TV Star
.edu's 260 reported
US Dropbox

Film & Production Needs
BattleHawk77
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 6:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ I agree. Many Southerners would revolt if that happened!

Also, I noticed one of the bad people I may have been in contact with was Puppy Scammers. Is that someone on here? That sounds too good to be a name they'd use. Laughing

First site kill
Dya Reyarunen-Downmeleg
** REMEMBERED **

Location: At the toilet door yelling are you almost done in there? Oops, too late...

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 8:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome back, BattleHawk77! Very Happy

Closed lad accounts x163 Easter Egg 2011 Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Goat Goat Golden Goat Mc Fry Purple Flower Mortar Elite Ninja Team Member

so as to enable the conclusion of this transaction on your behalf since you are not dead because if you are dead you would not have write me because I know that never will a dead
write to living...
I could receive the document official which you want to forward me for adhesion with TW@T
I am captivated, impressed and hypnotised with your sincerity
This you’re TW@T has it existed some how somewhere before?
Your ASSCODE is: 999-035-2655

"I Am Not a Justin Beiber Fan" innocent.being

Steward, WTF?

SAY NO TO SCURVY
BattleHawk77
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 8:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Why, thank you, Dya. Smile It's good to be back. Smile

First site kill
BattleHawk77
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 10:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So, I sent him a straight response.
my character wrote:
Mr. Adegoke:
I am interested in getting this situation resolved to my satisfaction.
What do I need to do?
Thank you.
Mark

And there's a reply! It sounds like this guy is pretty serious.
my lad wrote:
Dear Mr Mark

Greetings to you in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ.

Thank you so much for your response and i am given you 100% guarantee that you will never have any regret.

Before we proceed i would want you to again never you contact anyone stop any dealing you are having with anyone because PRESIDENT BARRACK OBAMA has placed an order that if any one should be cut in any fraudulent act would be jailed for 10yrs without any visitation from families or friends .

So please my Good friend ask your self this question for how long will be continue spending your hard earned money just for those criminals and since then till now you have not received any funds that his a list the first prof that it his fraud please my fellow brother in Christ no one wins a lottery twice lottery his only won once and you have not been chosen until now were your name and email address was drawn in a random draw conducted by the federal government of the UNITED STATES and the NIGERIA GOVERNMENT and was carefully MONITORED by the UNITED NATIONS and the ECONOMIC FINANCIAL CRIME COMMISSION ( EFCC ) among other email address where yours was picked as the rightfully beneficiary to the said fund.

And delivery of your ATM card will be in 24 hours and i hope you were been informed about your APPROVAL SLIP PAYMENT which his just $250usd and once the payment his been made your clearance certificate from the president of Nigeria DR GOODLUCK JONATHAN him self and you will confirm the signature and government seal which you will present to your government should in case once you receive your ATM Card and you are been questioned any way which will never happen but just for safety and security reason.

We will also need your details below were you want your ATM Card to be delivered to.

FULL NAMES :

CONTACT AND DELIVERY ADDRESS:

DIRECT PHONE NUMBER:

SEX

So once information his been confirmed i will call you on phone for confirmation at for an oral conversation then after that payment details will be given to you where you will be sending the money to enable us proceed with what rightfully belongs to you what those criminals have deprived you and your family for the past years most surely be delivered to you in 24hours.

I will stop here for now until i hear from you. Do fellow all my instructions any email you receive apart from mine please do delete them do keep your family from trouble do not respond to any email what so ever apart from mine.

Once again congratulations.

Thanks and remain Blessed.

NAME: Mr Mike Adegoke
EMAIL:[email protected]
DIRECT PHONE NUMBER: +234-8036866380

So, the big man himself is after me, huh? I guess I am in more trouble than I thought. As an 80 year-old Korean war veteran, I am confused as to why I would be a target and what criminals I have been dealing with. I only have this email account to keep up with my children and grandchildren. I must get this straightened out soon. And I may have to ask him for proof that he himself is not a criminal. I mean, how do I know I can trust him. So many loose ends to tidy up.

Oh, and please do not feel free to call his number and leave messages about goat-based services or queries about Chinese food deliveries. Twisted Evil

First site kill
Morgain Le Fay
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 6:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ You don't have to worry about Team Pizza/Chinese Delivery. We only go where we are asked to go. Laughing

Mortar x5
TV Star
.edu's 260 reported
US Dropbox

Film & Production Needs
BattleHawk77
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 1:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So, Mark responds with a great deal of concern.
My character wrote:
Mr. Adegoke:
Thank you for your kind and prompt reply. I am very much concerned
that I was the target of investigation by the FBI. I am an 80 year-old
retired Air Force Master Sergeant, and I only have this email account
to keep in touch with my children and grandchildren. What possible
activity from me could have warranted an investigation? Please let me
know, as this greatly distresses me, which is something I don't need,
as my doctor recently told me stress is bad for my weakened heart.
I look forward to your response.

Concerned regards,
Mark Miwords

Well, in response, I think my lad set a new record for going off-script:
my lad wrote:
Dear Mr Mark Miwords

Please i want you to remove all fears and worries this will not course you any problem investigation made was just to make sure that what his out there called FRAUD do not put you nor your family in any problem please again just again remove every fear and worry because you were not contacted to distressed just calm down but at the end i am promising you that you will say a very thank to me and your children will forever remain grateful for this opportunity and more pre-village you have given to them for the rest of there life.

So please get back to me with the information requested so that we can proceed immediately because i will like you to have your ATM Card delivered on or before Saturday morning your time 8:00am and once you receive it then just go straight to any ATM Machine near you to make your first withdrawal.

I wait the information and again once the information his been received i will forward to you the payment information for your approval slip.

Once again congratulations,

Whew! So it was just standard procedure. That's a relief!
my character wrote:
Mr. Adegoke:
I am very pleased to hear your news. I'm afraid I didn't sleep too
well last night because of the worry. I even had to have a shot of
Jack Daniels whiskey to calm my nerves, and I haven't had a drink in
over twenty years! My wife asked me what was wrong, and I told her
nothing, though I think she didn't believe me. I just want to wait to
tell her the good news until I have the card in my hand and am on the
way to the bank.
And, I do apologize, but the email you sent me with the information
you needed was accidentally deleted. Would it be possible to send over
the list of information you need again? I do apologize, but my brain
sometimes does not work as well as it used to.
Kindest regards,
Mark

I mean, he is 80 years-old, so it isn't unreasonable to think him occasionally forgetful, right?

First site kill
firehouse5
Palm Wino Aficionado

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 2:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good to see you back BattleHawk77.

The format your current scammer is using does illustrate one thing that has changed a bit since the good old days - scammers are much keener to point out that there are many fraudstars out there (as in the hilarious mention of PRESIDENT BARRACK OBAMA's order). So it's very easy to wind them up just by hinting that you are involved with some other business deal.

Anyway looking forward to seeing how your bait goes - I love baits with elderly characters...

TV StarMortar dozens Closed lad accounts Not as many piggies as you.
The details you sent do not match, check your records and reply immediate. I have forced to wait in office for two hours with out eating
Big Al
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 3:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Oh, and please do not feel free to call his number and leave messages about goat-based services or queries about Chinese food deliveries.

Methinks we have a fan....LOL.
BattleHawk77
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 3:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ Maybe just a bit of one...

First site kill
BattleHawk77
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 6:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, I guess I'm lucky and get two responses from my lad in one day. Methinks he smells money.
the lad wrote:

Dear Mr Mark ,

Again just remove every fear or worry because you will never regret it.

Below again his the information needed .

Full Names:

Contact Address:

Direct Phone Number:

Sex:

So once information his been provided below is the information again where you will be sending the $250usd to for your APPROVAL SLIP.

Mbachu Godwin Paul

Address: Lagos / Nigeria

City: Lagos

Text: Purpose

Answer: Service

Amount: $250usd

So once payment his been made due forward to me the payment information to enable my account officer pick up funds Via western union here.

I will stop here for now until i hear from you.

Once again congratulations.

I think that my character is busy today with Memorial Day preparations (he is a veteran after all), so he will get back to the lad in the AM.

Question is, does my character twig on another person getting the money, send him false information that does not work (those numbers are small and hard to read for 80 year-old eyes, you know), feign ignorance on how Western Union works and suggest a bank transfer, or just ignore the money part for now?

First site kill
Morgain Le Fay
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 6:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I like to get them off WU or MG and guide them straight to getting their bank account details.

1. You don't know how WU or MG works.
2. You have been told not to use those services for sending money to someone you do not personally know.
3. Your accountant (or in your case, maybe a conservator of your finances,) advises to only send bank to bank.
4. The WU or MG is over 45 miles away (one way) and with the price of gasoline you cannot afford to make the trip or you cannot drive due to wartime injury.
5. Your son put a firewall on your computer and you cannot access WU online.
6. You were in a vehicular accident, hospitalized and your relative (of choice) will agree to go to the bank for the transfer. Then on the way she stopped by a casino and gambled it away. (The relative brought your laptop to the hospital so you could stay in touch)

....and there are gazillion more

Mortar x5
TV Star
.edu's 260 reported
US Dropbox

Film & Production Needs
Big Al
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 9:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The excuse I've been using a lot lately is:

Western Union & Moneygram are for Poor people who are sending their illegally earned money back to Mexico.

Been working well lately. If you aren't in the USA you might try a variation.
BattleHawk77
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 10:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Al, I like that idea. Being that he's an old war vet, that would fit in well with his character.

First site kill
BattleHawk77
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 6:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So, my lad appears anxious, as he resent his previous email again, just to make sure I got it.

This is the response he got:
I wrote:
Mike (I hope you don't mind me calling you that):
Thank you for your kind and calm assurance. It certainly helps me feel better.

As for the information you requested, it is as follows:

Full name: Mark Yewell Miwords

Mailing address:
1701 Enterprise Ln
Shatner, MO 65349

Home phone: 314-961-6484

Sex: Male

I am willing to send you the money, but I am only comfortable sending
it by direct bank transfer, as Western Union and Moneygram and the
like are only suited for illegal immigrants sending money back to
Mexico. Please send me the information needed and I will go down to
the bank in the morning and send the money to you.
I am very much looking forward to getting this ATM card. Could you
remind me of the value of this card?
Thank you very much.

Expectantly yours,
Mark

It should be interesting to see how he responds. Smile

First site kill
Big Al
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 8:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What's the phone number? It shows in my page like it's really a number you use (Like a K7). Probably a good idea to nix it if there's any realism to it. Hopefully, the addy is all fudge too.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic