SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Courier prices have gone up?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
DutchBaiter
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It seems that the prices of international shipping have gone up substantially since the last couple of years.

My lad now wants me to pay him $750,00 for shipping an ATM card. This one could be fun Smile

"i will ask my men to come over to you and shot you one or two bullets"
"It is worthy to note that people are unreliable these days and even derive joy in telling lies."
"as i believe that the boob job will never cost upto $7.5 Million usds"
"As I am presently in the Republic of England"
"i will tire your pant with the highest love on earth"

Cayman Islands Netherlands Mortar x7 Goat
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerICQ Number
BattleHawk77
Master of Master Baiters

Location: 7.2° N, 5.9° E, FL410, Heading 230, aboard Striker 419

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Three-quarters of a mill to ship a small card? What is it made of, depleted uranium? Laughing
That almost bears asking him why shipping costs so much. Has he considered UPS or FedEx? Razz

"THank you so much for this update and I am very mush happy to know that the bank has conted you. Please do send them all the required informations today along with the fees as mentioned. This is to make sure that you make ahead of time."
"I only signed for your trnasfer approval due to that i want you to proof to you we dont run a scam here and we wont tolerate that words from you anymore."

Closed lad accounts x6, with thanks to James and Joseph
First site kill
United KingdomNigeriaUnited StatesSpainCambodia FlagBenin
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic