SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

Loan Scams

View next topic
View previous topic

KRS
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 3:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I was recently scammed by a group called Americap Solutions. I had applied for a loan online and was told I was approved. I was asked to send a security deposit and being very inexperienced with this type of thing, cleaned out my bank account to send the money via Western Union. After the money was sent, I called to confirm the loan and was told that it would be transferred to my bank by 3 pm. Of course, the time came and the money wasn't there; called again and was told there was an error on their end and it would be there by 4. Still no money. Called again and was told it would be transferred by 7 p.m. and be in my account by the next morning. Said I wanted my deposit back and was told they would return the deposit and cancel the loan. These people actually sent loan documents that looked legitimate and everything. Of course, the money was never refunded and the loan never came.

I reported them to the FBI Internet Fraud Unit, Local Law Enforcement, Western Union Fraud Unit since they use Western Union for funds transfer.

I have not quit call this group. Until today, I would call and leave voicemails (they would not answer my calls anymore) up to 3-4 times a day. Today the number sounds disconnected. The one time someone answered my call, I told them what I thought of their organization and the man tried to convince me they were legit and not scammers. Told him he couldn't convince me of that as I was one of his victims.

Plan on keeping trying to call them and spread the word on these people as much as possible. They keep hurting people like me and some that are even in worse shape and need to be stopped somehow.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic