SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

Beauty love

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Bomber Harris
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

We met on 4ppl I have 1 thing on my mind
Quote:
I have no relative to whom I can go now, because all my relatives ran away in the midst of war. The only person I have now is Rev. Michael Johnson, who is the pastor of the (Christ, United Church) here in the camp, which has been good to me since I got here, but I'm not living with him and not live I women hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men and one for women. Please try to call me for 14 GMT, which is 2.00 hours with the phone number of the Pastor is (+221-768-541-147)when you call, tell him you want to talk to me, so will send for me in the hostel. Please call me, I love hearing your voice.

Hi, I'm sorry but I am really looking for a new sexual partner and I don't think you are interested.

Write back if you are.
Quote:
My Darling ,
How are you today? I believe you are doing fine, As for me i am fine here with all hopes to meet with you immediately after the transfer of my money to your position for a better life. God will bless and reward you for every effort you are about to make to see me out from this horrible prison called refugee camp where i am living today as a result of the untimely death of my parents (may their gentle souls rest in peace) Darling please i will be waiting for your call today by 2pm my time that is 14GMT at the church office located in the refugee camp where i am living at moment with this number (+221-768-541-147) I thank God for the life of Rev Michael Johnson the pastor of the church located in the camp where i receive and send emails to you. When you call tell him that you want to speak with me so that he will send for me to come and answer your call.
He is like a father to us here as his church assists united nations here in Senegal in taking care of refugees.

Hi, I'm sorry but I am really am looking for a new sexual partner and I don't think you are interested.

Write back if you are.
Quote:
Hi my dear
How are you doing today with hope that you fine if so thank's be to God, darling i just want to know if you have contact or heard from them bank based on their email address i sent to you please my dear try to update me on how you have gone with them please if you haven't contacted them please try and contact them for they are waiting for your email, just try and assist me on this transfer for if to have sex with me is what you need i will give it to you as you want it if even you want to get married with me i accepted it dont worry your self for i am all yours ok i hope that you are happy now; have a lovely day
Yours beloved Joy

Result!!

your stup!d got.die f*ck uuuuuu (What Fanta Branco thought of Barrister Akigbes' suggestion "Her" format was no good!)
I felt humiliated at the front of Money Gramme agent that a full reputation of me comes around at their office with fake information.(Dr Rev T3rry 4lbert)

Closed lad accounts X3, Closed lad accounts Vlad X3 United Kingdom
next victim
Not Totally Ignorant

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

At least your lover changes things a bit. Mine tend to send the same junk with a different addy, if they even bother with that.

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic