SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

Diplomat Paul Good (United Nations)

View next topic
View previous topic

falnsb
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have a long way to go with this scammer. I have already advised the banks concerned that the accounts are being used for fraudulently obtained funds.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Quote:
Dear Brother

I must shout at you, because you have to follow my Instruction's not me following your Instruction's. I am the one to tell you what to do, I have told you first time on phone that international passport is already submitted with the Embassy, for visa approval to Uk. The Id i sent to you is my office Id issued on India.

I am shouting at you because it pains me when i am speaking the truth and you my friend is not complying with me , You are giving me stress seriously. I have called the embassy to allow me in for my International passport copy tomorrow, If possible they will allow me In to have a copy of my international passport as you know my Visa to Uk is in progress only then i can send you a copy if not there is nothing I can do.

And the more you delay to make this payment I assure you the fund can not reach to you without the two documents.

It's now upto to you to go ahead and transfer the payment since it will take three or two days to reflect to India. You still have every right to stop the transfer from your Bank if I did not send you My International passport copy.

Honestly speaking my dear i have to plead the Embassy for the my international passport copy try and Understand me I am saying the Gospel truth here. this is for your own good. follow my instruction and the sky will be your limit I am to make sure your fund arrive to you safely. if you disagree with my order nothing positive concerning the fund will happen

Regard
Paul Good

--- El mié, 6/6/12,[email protected] <[email protected]> escribió:

De: [email protected] <[email protected]>
Asunto: Re: Rv: My Dear Good Brother details for the transfer
Para: "Mr.Paul Good" <[email protected]>
Fecha: miércoles, 6 de junio, 2012 15:48

I suggest you act as per my instructions and send me a proper identification document if you wish to proceed.

Do not shout and raise your voice when you speak to me and be aware that up to now you have given me no reason to trust you.

W G

Dear Brother

How are you asap our phone conversation.

Here is the account details please make the deposit to ( HDFC BANK INDIA) and kindly ask your bank to specify Figure of the 1000 dollars In India currency on the payment slip as you attach.

Bellow is the account details.

Bank Name/ HDFC BANK.
Account Name/ YUMNAM PRADIB SINGH
Account Number/ 03391930008798
Account. Ifsc Code/ HDFC0000339
Account Pan Number/ AHCPY0358A
Account Branch/ DELHI.
Amount: $1000

Transfer and attached me the transfer slip and let me know the figure amount on India Currency.
Regards

Paul Good

My Dear Good Brother.

You are to note this and it is very important you comply with the United Nation Order India to avoid the confiscation or losing your fund. The Ambassador have received the Form which you completely filled from Mrs. Carman.

Due to the urgency of the approval of the Two document's which is to take place 5th of June 2012 The United Nation Ambassador have discriminated the mode of payment by account because it will take three days to reflect to India. and said the payment have to be paid 5th and receive same day to enable Him the Ambassador approve your document's for the released of your total fund without further delay. He has order you to transfer the $1000 dollars through western Union to India. with his cashier name as bellow.

RECIEVER NAME : ALEX OLISEH.
AMOUNT: 1000$
MTCN NEEDED.
SENDER'S NAME.

My advice to you my brother is to comply with this order and see that you make the payment through western union. I am here with them as soon as you make the payment send me the information I shall forward to the Ambassador my very self. please act fast to avoid government intervention into your fund $3.5 million united state dollars dollars.

Regards

Paul Good.
Reach with this number +91-7838128363 for any question

Dear my good Brother,

Look, i will assist you with the sum of $300 and i will send it via western union to Mrs. Carman, so i want you also to do the same to avoid mistake. so by tomorrow morning i will be sending the sum of $300, so you should also send the balance of $700 tomorrow via western union, please is for our own good.

Thanks and Good Blessed.

Regards,

Mr. Paul Good.

--- El lun, 4/6/12, [email protected] <[email protected]> escribió:

Asunto: Re: FILL THIS FORM AND RETURN IT BACK TODAY.
Para: "MS CARMAN" <[email protected]>
CC: "PaulGood" <[email protected]>
Fecha: lunes, 4 de junio, 2012 19:36

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Sent: Monday, 4 June 2012, 18:14
Subject: Re: FILL THIS FORM AND RETURN IT BACK TODAY.

Attention Mr, WG,

This $1000 must send via western union or money gram to enable our secretary to get it fast, you should not send it via account to avoid mistake, please you should send it with this payment information below;

Recievers Name: Tony Okafor.
Recivers Address: Lagos, Nigeria.
Text Question: What For.
Text Answers: Document.

As soon as you send it, kindly forward to us the payment information.

W dont accept Bank transfer, you should send it via western union or money gram ok.

Yours Faithfully,

Mrs. Carman

--- On Mon, 6/4/12, [email protected] <[email protected]> wrote:

Subject: Re: FILL THIS FORM AND RETURN IT BACK TODAY.
To: "MS CARMAN" <[email protected]>
Date: Monday, June 4, 2012, 5:56 AM

I need your bank account details to do the transfer. Can I use the same bank as that to which I sent the $375 last week?

W G

Sent: Monday, 4 June 2012, 11:08
Subject: FILL THIS FORM AND RETURN IT BACK TODAY.

Attention Mr, WG,
Before you can secure those certificates from this office , but intercepted by the United nation board, that you are to obtain two document's from this Office according to India Government and also the united nation.

They have giving me a form that you must feel the form and return back to me Immediately with a requested charge which must be paid In By you Mr. WG.
This document according to the United nation are to safegurde In order for Mr. Paul Good to deliver it to you without any further delay.

You are advice to western union immediatly $1,000 dollars to enable this document issue today. View the attache document and get back to me with the payment information.

Yours Faithfully,

Mrs. Carman

--- On Sat, 6/2/12, [email protected] <[email protected]> wrote:

Subject: Re: I AM COMING FOR AN OFFICIAL MEETING IN YOUR COUNTRY
To: "Paul Good" <[email protected]>
Cc: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Date: Saturday, June 2, 2012, 10:24 AM

Mrs. Carman Mark

Kindly contact me on Monday on + 44 709xxxxxx, between 0700 and 1700 GMT only.

Thank you

W G

Sent: Saturday, 2 June 2012, 17:41

Dear my good friend,

How are you and your good family?

Am about to coming to deliver your consignment when the India government discover that you don’t have Equity and delivery clearance certificate so they have to tell me to stop, please you should contact our head office in Nigeria to help you secure those clearance certificate. And also remember that the United Nation and IMF knows about this fund, so you don’t have anything to worry. So you should go ahead and contact Mrs. Carman Mark for the clearance certificates. let her know that you ask to contact by Mr. Paul Good in respect of your clearance certificates, Equity and delivery certificates.

This is name of the person you are going to contact below:

Name: Mrs. Carman Mark.
Email Address: [email protected]
Position Director of clearance certificate department

REGARDS

SECRETARY TO AMBASSADOR (MR. PAUL GOOD)

As soon as you contact her kindly get back to me.

--- El vie, 1/6/12, [email protected] <[email protected]> escribió:

Asunto: Re: I AM COMING FOR AN OFFICIAL MEETING IN YOUR COUNTRY
Para: "Paul Good" <[email protected]>
Fecha: viernes, 1 de junio, 2012 10:54

I note your comments. Be aware that the mistake was on your side and it will be up to you to rectify. However, my bank assure me that the codes will be sufficient, as they identified the branch, which you did not give me.

I need your inbound flight details.

W G

Sent: Friday, 1 June 2012, 10:26

Dear Sir,

Good morning.

How are you today and your good family?

Thank you so much for your email.

Please there is a mistake in the Bank account that I send to you, please you should go back to the bank where you wire the $375 and tell the Bank to change the name of the Bank to State Bank of India as I stated here not Bank of India other information is correct just that instead of State Bank of India and wrote to you bank of India. please how much is in india corrency.

You hurry up today and go back to your bank and ask them to recall the money bank and send it to STATE BANK OF INDIA instead of Bank of India.

REGARDS

BELOW IS THE CORRECT INFORMATION.

BANK ACCOUNT NAME: J.LALNUNFELA.
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 20098138107.
IFSCODE- SBIN0004809.
STATE BANK OF INDIA.

--- El vie, 1/6/12, [email protected] <[email protected]> escribió:

Fecha: viernes, 1 de junio, 2012 01:11

I managed to get to the bank before they closed and the transfer was done on a manual redemption platform (that is what they told me). It will take 2 days. A photo of the recepit is here.

W G

Sent: Thursday, 31 May 2012, 14:22

DEAR SIR,

GOOD MORNING.

HOW ARE YOU TODAY AND YOUR GOOD FAMILY?

PLEASE YOUR ADDRESS AND ONE OF YOUR PASSPORT FOR IDENTIFICATE AS SOON AS ARRIVE IS HIGHLY NEEDED FIRST BEFORE OTHER THINGS.

YOU SHOULD KINDLY STATE YOUR ADDRESS WHERE YOU LEAVE AND ALSO ONE OF YOUR PASSPORT FOR IDENTIFICATION. AS AM SENDING YOU THIS MESSAGE AM AT INDIA TO DELIVER ONE WOMAN CONSIGNMENT AND YOU SHOULD TRY AND HAVE THE FEE SEND HERE IN INDIA SO THAT YOUR CONSIGNMENT WILL BE REGISTER THEN I WILL PROCEED TO COME TO MEET YOU LATEST SATURDAY.

HERE IS THE BANK ACCOUNT WHERE YOU WILL SEND THE $375 BELOW:

BANK ACCOUNT NAME: J.LALNUNFELA.
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 20098138107.
IFSCODE- SBIN0004809.
BANK OF INDIA.

AS SOON AS YOU SEND IT, YOU SHOULD ATTACH THE TRANSFER SLIP AND FOWARD IT TO ME FOR CONFIRMATION.

REGARDS

--- El jue, 31/5/12, [email protected] <[email protected]> escribió:

Fecha: jueves, 31 de mayo, 2012 11:09

I expect your bank details soonest, and your arrival details so that I can arrange for you to be met.

I may not be available to answer the phone today in which case leave a message.

W G

Sent: Wednesday, 30 May 2012, 22:49

Dear Sir,

I want to inform you that am in India right now to deliver consignment to one beneficiary, because she is disturbing me that since she paid the registration fee I have not deliver her consignment, so I will have to travel to India so that she will not thinking that I will not deliver her consignment.

By tomorrow I will send you our branch Bank account India where you will send the registration, as soon as I receive it, your consignment will be register here in India, because I don’t want to leave it there in Nigeria to avoid those criminals in Nigeria divert it into their account that is why I have to take it around to me, so by tomorrow I will send you our branch Bank Account here in India.

So what you have to do now is to state to me your house address and your country address where I will meet with you and also one of your passport identification.

REGARDS

--- El mié, 30/5/12, [email protected] <[email protected]> escribió:

Fecha: miércoles, 30 de mayo, 2012 20:02

As stated, I need your bank details for the transfer.

Please do not send 3 emails each time. 1 is sufficient.

Let me have your flight details and I will arrange to meet you on arrival.

W G

To: [email protected]
Cc: [email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, 30 May 2012, 16:01

Dear Sir,

I called you several times this morning to enable us to discuss , but y did not pick up your call.

Look you should understand this registration fee must send via western union or money gram that is instruction given by the registration office that they don’t accept the fee to be transfer into bank account that the registration fee have to be paid the way other beneficiary did.

please Remember that I will be coming tomorrow or latest Friday, please you should go ahead and have the $375 send today or first thing tomorrow morning to avoid delay. I will call you when I close from Work. I will be going to India also to deliver one Mrs. Gigit mariachi fund, but I want to deliver your own first. Please Sir send the fee via western union or money gram for easy receiving according to the registration office to enable your consignment register.

SEND THE FEE VIA MONEY GRAM OR WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER AS SOON AS YOU RECEIVE THIS MESSAGE.

HERE IS THE PAYMENT INFORMATION STATED BELOW:

RECEIVER'S NAME: JOHN NWAOMA.
TEXT QUESTION: IN GOD
ANSWER: DELIVERY.
AMOUNT $375.
SENDERS FULL NAME----------
SENDERS FULL ADDRESS---------

AS SOON AS YOU SEND THE FEE, YOU SHOULD NOT RELEASE THE MTCN NUMBER VIA EMAIL, YOU HAVE TO NOTIFY ME TO CALL YOU ON PHONE. THE ONLY THING YOU WILL RELEASE VIA EMAIL IS YOUR HOUSE OR OFFICE ADDRESS WHERE I WILL MEET WITH YOU ON THURSDAY LATEST FRIDAY AND ALSO SEND ONE OF YOUR PASSPORT FOR IDENTIFICATION AS SOON AS ARRIVE. HERE IS MY DIRECT TELEPHONE NUMBER YOU CAN AS WELL CALL ME IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTION TO ASK. +234-805-857-2635.

I EXPECT YOU TO COMPLY NOW SO THAT THE DELIVERY CAN BE COMPLETED. IF YOU DO NOT COMPLY IN TIME, THAT MEANS IT WILL NOT BE MY FAULT.

REGARDS

--- El mié, 30/5/12, [email protected] <[email protected]> escribió:

Fecha: miércoles, 30 de mayo, 2012 14:36

I am waiting for you to call me for a proper discussion. I need your bank details for the transfer.

W G

Sent: Wednesday, 30 May 2012, 11:56

Dear Sir,

Thank you so much for our telephone conversation and also your email I receive.

As you can see Sir, you don’t have anything to fear, because the Federal Government of Nigeria has an approve this consignment to be deliver to you without any further delay. But before delivering you have to pay the registering fee which is the sum of $375 and it very important, because without registering your consignment they is know I will deliver your fund, because it must be register like other beneficiary consignment.

Please don’t forget to send me your house address or office address where I will bring your consignment to you. Am from India , but I work here in Nigeria as a secretary to Ambassador and the United Nation also sign me to carry on this delivery, include IMF. Sir, please you should try all your best and have the fee send tomorrow morning, because I will be coming to deliver your consignment by Thursday, as you can see I have other country to deliver their consignment and they are waiting for my arrival, but I will first deliver your own. You should tell your wife to prepared food for me, because as soon as arrive in your house I will eat and drink and you will take me around the city. I don’t suppose to mail you today, because is democracy day here in Nigeria work start tomorrow, but due to our conversation on phone I decided to send you this message from my house.

SEND THE FEE VIA MONEY GRAM OR WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER AS SOON AS YOU RECEIVE THIS MESSAGE.

AMOUNT $375.
SENDERS FULL NAME----------
SENDERS FULL ADDRESS---------

AS SOON AS YOU SEND THE FEE, YOU SHOULD NOT RELEASE THE MTCN NUMBER VIA EMAIL, YOU HAVE TO NOTIFY ME TO CALL YOU ON PHONE. THE ONLY THING YOU WILL RELEASE VIA EMAIL IS YOUR HOUSE OR OFFICE ADDRESS WHERE I WILL MEET WITH YOU ON THURSDAY AND ALSO ONE OF YOUR PASSPORT FOR IDENTIFICATION AS SOON AS ARRIVE. HERE IS MY DIRECT TELEPHONE NUMBER YOU CAN AS WELL CALL ME IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTION TO ASK. +234-805-857-2635.

I EXPECT YOU TO COMPLY NOW SO THAT THE DELIVERY CAN BE COMPLETED. IF YOU DO NOT COMPLY IN TIME, THAT MEANS IT WILL NOT BE MY FAULT.

REGARDS

--- El mar, 29/5/12, [email protected] <[email protected]> escribió:

Fecha: martes, 29 de mayo, 2012 16:33

Call me to discuss.

+ 44 709 xxxxxxxx

Monday - Friday 0700-1700 GMT only.

WG

To: [email protected]
Sent: Tuesday, 29 May 2012, 13:18
Subject: I AM COMING FOR AN OFFICIAL MEETING IN YOUR COUNTRY

DEAR BENEFICIARY ,

I AM COMING FOR AN OFFICIAL MEETING IN YOUR COUNTRY AND I WANT TO COME WITH YOUR $3.5M ALONG WITH ME IF ONLY YOU WILL COMPLY NOW.

BECAUSE AS AN AMBASSADOR TO NIGERIA, I AM US GOVERNMENT AGENT AND I HAVE THE VETO POWER TO GO THROUGH CUSTOMS.

AND FOR YOUR INFORMATION AFTER I AM THROUGH WITH THE MEETING I SHALL THEN PROCEED WITH YOUR DELIVERY SO YOU ARE REQUESTED TO SEND YOUR DIRECT PHONE NUMBER AND THE ADDRESS WHERE YOU WANT ME TO BRING THE PACKAGE).

YOU HAVE REALLY PAID SO MUCH IN THIS DELIVERY THAT MAKES ME WONDER. YOU ARE A VERY LUCKY PERSON BECAUSE I AM BRINGING IT MYSELF AND THERE IS NOTHING ANYONE CAN DO ABOUT IT.

YOUR PACKAGE($3.5M) MUST BE REGISTERED AS AN AMBASSADORIAL PACKAGE FOR ME TO DEFEAT ALL ODDS AND THE COST OF THE REGISTRATION IS $375.THE FEE MUST BE PAID VIA WESTERN UNION OR MONEY GRAM SO THAT ALL NECESSARY ARRANGEMENT CAN BE MADE BEFORE TIME.

AMOUNT $375.

AS SOON AS YOU SEND THE FEE MAKE SURE YOU SEND ME THE PAYMENT INFORMATION IMMEDIATELY.

REGARDS
RECRETARY TO AMBASSADOR (MR. PAUL GOOD)

[img][/img]

YOU BASTED PIG HOW CAN YOU DO THIS TO ME I AM NOT SCAMMER

You are the pertetic fool with no ambition, you wasted our time, by doing this.
You white are reaping what you saw, by enslaving our forfather. if you like publish all your head white still fall for our trick, fool, is better you work with me because am demmm rich.
EAT SHIT IF DO NOT HEAR FROM YOU. MIND YOU YOUR NAME IS WITH MY SPIRITUALIST, YOU ARE ALREADY A MUGU.

you are a fool, your four father first scammed our four fathers. came to africa and stole our rich heritage. suffered us as slaves and killed us like ants. it is time to get back all what your four fathers stole from our four fathers.
we will not stop untill the europeans, americans etc . come begging for forgivenes.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic