SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Got Wood?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I am by name i am 30 year old female with no kids ......never been married...5'7 feet tall and athletic and I was born in Perth in Australia and raised in Ghana and my race is Colorado My heritage is English,may be u may ask what i mean by my heritage is English is all cuss our Colonial masters was the British and my dad is a British man, my religion is a Christian,never mind about me been a Christian so let us see what the future would hold for me and u. Am student i study accounting and i just completed my education and had master degree in accounting. Talking about who i am;am that easy going type, adventurous, romantic, ambitious and have a very good sense of humor.. My hobbies are too many but to mentioned a few; sports,watching movies, going for walks, listening to music (almost all types of music), love on the beach, dancing in the dark etc.
My favorite movies are romantic movies, eating habits: just about anything. I don¦t have any kids, I don¦t smoke or drink alcohol. am always smiling and don’t easily get irritated, I don't even remember the last time I frowned.
am that type of person who always try to make people laugh. I always make sure to share the little that I have with someone and also satisfied with whatever I have. am an all rounded person to cut it this is all i can say about me but if you feels there's more you want to know about me please you're more than welcome to ask any question u wished to know about me and am also alone and looking for someone to share my whole life with,not just someone but one who have all the good characters in life. am of that type and want someone with the same to spend with. I can see you are of that type because you stated it in your advert the type of person of you want. I really know what love is and also the type who give his whole heart in a relationship. Relationships are built one day at a time; they take time, patience, honesty, passion and ability to compromise and grow! So with true love, is by sharing bad and good times together. True love is a covenant that we build on a strong foundation and that’s why we don’t develop it within a day. It takes sometime to mature and that’s when both sees that they are having the same strong feeling for each other. It is
with true love as it is with ghosts; everyone talks about it, but few have seen it. I promise to make my one and only the most happiest man on earth if only he’s willing to accept me as part of him. I’ll be there whenever he needs me and promise never to do anything to hurt his feeling. I’ll love him just the way he is, being blind, disable, deaf or dumb or whatever category that he falls in. I really mean my words and I’m serious too.I’m ever ready to sail to the end of the sea with him and ever prepared to do anything to have him forever. I promised to be the woman of his dreams cuss I’m not going,to let him down, since the adage goes ;A woman without a man is like a river or a stream without a source and as relationship are build on trust and with mutual respect I assure him my whole heart. I don¦t know and can¦t tell if that special person is you but I believe it’s you Bcus your advert alone speaks of it all so why don’t we give ourselves a chance and find out what happens. I know at this point, we have something in common so let us be serious to each other and see what the future will be for us and pls write back and stay blessed. and i want to hear from you soon

Quote:
THINGS I LIKE

I want to laugh, laugh, laugh with you. I want to dance with you, listen to music with you, and laugh with you. Let's laugh, let's free up, laughing together!
I like biking, I like going to the ocean and walking on the beach. You know it and I love when you propose doing something that maybe you do not specifically like doing, but you do because you know I like it.
I love surprise gifts — a haircut, or a day at a spa, or an hour of massage. It is a real gift when I come back home and find tasks I was supposed to do during that time already taken care of!
A dinner invitation is nice too, but it has to be a surprise. I love when you anticipate my desires; it means you know me very well, all the little things I care about, and my habits To love me is to accept me as I am. I do not want to be judged for the things I do. I want you to trust me and let me do what I feel is right. We women are always "right" — it is a matter of love. When I feel alone, empty, a stranger, I want your eyes to tell me I am the person you love and you want me for what I am. Do not do or say things because you think you are "honest", do them because of your love for me, and trust me even though you think I am wrong. Just as we do not judge our children because they are our children and we love them.and can you try your best and send me some pics of you...i hope to hear from you soon

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 11:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

that one is a keeper!!! Wink

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Good to see you back bud! I kind of got onto him about sending me these junk definitions. We are not even in like yet.

Quote:
You need trust to love, but first you need to love in order to trust.To love someone is to understand each other, to laugh together, to smile with your heart and to trust one another. One important thing is to let each other go if you can't do this........Love is like a wonderful feeling of compassion and satisfaction. It should be given respect and trust; and it should receive that love back.The best proof of love is trust.True love is the greatest thing that you can experience; it can weather any storm. Loving, trusting and respecting each other totally can bring you to true love and happiness.It's hard to love and hard to trust; but finding love and finding trust was a gift from you to me.Relationships should never be taken for granted. The choice of being with another life is an amazing thing. Trust, loyalty and respect are a must for eternal happiness. No matter how much you love someone if you don’t have these ingredients you will never succeed.To be in love means being patient but to be patient you must trust him/her first.You can never find love through the eye or ear, so you must trust the only thing that will never fade until you die, your heart.Love is like trust, when you find your special someone it is as if you're trusting them with your heart.Trust is what you put in someone's hands. Faith is what you hold on to.Trust is what makes everyone realize that you are always there for them. Faith is what makes everyone realize that you are always there to help them in case they need some help. Love makes not everyone, but the only one in your life who is special, think that you are always there for her, to be with her, to cherish her, to fulfill her dreams, to share with her and most of all, to make her realize how much you really love her.Distance doesn't matter if you really love the person, what matters most is your honesty and trust for that relationship to work out.Without romance, love gets dry. Without respect, love gets lost. Without caring, love gets boring. Without honesty, love gets unhappy, and without trust, love gets unstable.Love is a wonderful gift; trust in it, believe in it, give it, and it will be returned to you to give again and again.You can get advice from family, friends and strangers, but the best advice comes from your heart; it never lies - trust it.There may be many people that are trustworthy, but only a few are worth trusting with your heart; choose wisely.To be trusted is a greater compliment than to be loved. For you can love many, but without trust you have nothing........The heart already knows what the mind can only dream of. Trust your heart.Distance cannot, and will not hurt a bond between two people that is based on mutual respect, trust, commitment, and love.Jealousy is not a sign of true love; it's insecurities that comes in the way, 'cause love has just one important ingredient: Trust.Do you trust me?Love means never doubting anything. It means trusting and being honest with each other Someone can be as beautiful on the outside as they are on the inside, but when he or she betrays your trust, they become the ugliest person in the world.Love is patient. Love is kind. It does not envy. It does not boast. It is not proud. It is not rude. It is not self-seeking. It is not easily angered. It keeps no record of wrong doing. It does not delight in evil, but rejoices in the truth. It always protects, trusts, hopes, perseveres.Love takes many things: trust, hope, wishes, dreams, and everything you've got, even when you know it's not going be enough.Love is not always fireworks and shooting stars; sometimes it's a simple understanding and trust between two people.........

Quote:
Good morning babe how are you doing today and i am waiting for your relay now

I'm not really sure what to make of all this definition nonsense. You tell me this about love, trust, relationships but that is just something someone else wrote. In relationships we rewrite definitions to suit us.

Would you please tell me about you and not these words that aren't even close to coming into play here? We have only share a few mails and we are not even in like yet. Please put the dictionary down and talk with me.

ETA

Quote:
I am looking for person who is ready to be loved, cared, and enjoy life with me. I would make all so our family life becomes a dream. During the day I am ready to be caring and looking after him wife, devoted and supportive friend, and in the night I will be your private passionate lover, that will make each of your evenings not like previous. I really think that nowadays very rare people pay attention to the positive things that are around us: I want him to show world from new side and I hope you will like it.

And he right back to crap.

Quote:
Trust, loyalty and respect are a must for eternal happiness. No matter how much you love someone if you don't have these ingredients you will never succeed. To be in love means being patient but to be patient you must trust him/her first. You can never find love through the eye or ear, so you must trust the only thing that will never fade until you die, your heart....Love is like trust, when you find your special someone it is as if you're trusting them with your heart. Trust is what you put in someone's hands......... Faith is what you hold on to. Trust is what makes everyone realize that you are always there for them. Faith is what makes everyone realize that you are always there to help them in case they need some help. Love makes not everyone, but the only one in your life who is special, think that you are always there for her, to be with her, to make her realize how much you really love her. Without honesty, love gets unhappy, and without trust, love gets unstable. Love is a wonderful gift; trust in it, believe in it, give it, and it will be returned to you to give again and again.

ETA

please stop those crap mails. I want to know you. If I want to read the definition of a word I have a dictionary and the internet.

I am not here for this copy/paste junk. You wrote a few sentences that actually seemed like you were trying but you turned around and sent more of that nonsense. That trash is all over the internet honey. I don't need you to copy it for me. Either talk to me or I am going to leave this conversation.

Now, I think I have him out of that

Quote:
fogive me my dear lovely darling

baby am is true but i want to know each other well that why i made like that baby so am sorry okay so pls forgive in the name of God baby

I understand, I just don't care to read that junk. I want your words. That other stuff is all over the computer. I do want to really know you!

Please, leave that god and religion stuff out of this communication. I have no belief in it so please let's keep this between you and I.

Cellphone - web store
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
oh okay daring thanks you for understand me daring and i am serious here looking for a soul mate who can make me happy and love me well and also take good care of me daring and i wish i am there by your side now daring so that we can make love together daring..

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 9:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
hello my love,my darling husband

How are you doing ?....I miss you so much and i know you are the stars that always shines during night when i look up in the sky..You are my everything and i will never let you down as well..I will love you with all my heart and soul...I cant wait to hold you very tight and you are the only babe i have in this world...I will always be there with you whenever you need me..I am so happy because we found each other. I want to be with you during the nights and snuggle in bed, and in the morning we awake in each other's arms and when you hold me tightly in your arms it feels like am in the most peaceful place in the world.wish i could keep my face close to your chest and hear your heartbeat every moment...You're my everything. I love you so much,I want to start by saying that I miss you, and you have no idea how much I love you. .Love you with all my heart...you are my everything and i will do anything to make you the happiest man ever in this world....Love you so much...

Quote:
i love you so much and i can.t wait to be with you there my daring

Oh my sweetheart i miss you so much and i am thinking of you all the time my daring i love you so much and i want you to take good care of your self for me daring and i wish am there with you now my love

Good morning my lovely Linda! I hope you are enjoying your day there. I always enjoy the day when it begins with your mails. Things may go wrong out here at work but I think of your mail and all will be fine.

I would love to feel your face against my chest, to hold you in my arms, to snuggle with you in the bed, to stare into your eyes and see your sexy body under my belly.

Quote:
Good even my daring how are you doing today and how is your day sweetheart i have miss you so much and i am thinking of you all the time my daring i love you so much an i really need you so much and i hope i am there with you now daring

Quote:
that is nice and i love you so much and i wish am there with you now my sweetheart i have to ask you something my daring...

Baby, this is not some chat mess. What is the question? I don't care for that drama stuff.

I.R. Special. Why do my bimbos wait til the last minute?

Quote:
Oh okay my sweetheart I was In the House today when i had a call from the Ghana Tel com...Told me to come Over to the Office....So i went there and What They told me was all about My Internet Bill...But Very Curious....But what they told me was That i have a Payment for 3Months Internet Bill and My Bill come within Every 3Months..But what they told me was if am not able to Pay it with the next2 Business days...I will be Disconnected...Honey....Scared and i don't know what to do Now...and it will Pain and feel so bad and Terrible That I will be Disconnected...Honey...As at Now i don't work Now and Just schooling and i use the Internet too for school research...i will Lose you and Lose something Big..That is what i feel In you In you...Honey...so what do you Think about This,....Hope to hear from you soon.......

Baby, why are you being vague with me? I do not appreciate that. I see nothing about the price, I see no bank account information to pay to. Please tell me everything, not just one crumb at a time. I will not waste time needling information from you.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 10:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Good morning my sweetheart..... babe do u know that every month i have to pay for 90 and babe i have to pay for three month and that amount for three month is 270 my love ...and here is the information of me to use it to send me any amount from ur heart and babe u know i don't want to loos u becos of this my love.

Name............. Linda Ocran
Country........... Ghana / West Africa
City.................. Agona Swedru
Zip Code.........00233
bank...............western union

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 12:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He is bent on thinking me a fool. Let's see how that works.

Good morning angel! I hope all is well with you today. Please tell me the truth L. That is not what it costs. Mine isn't that high for 6 months worth. Nothing in Africa is more expensive than it is here. Please do not take me for an idiot baby.

I need the real price and the bank information for who to pay, not this stuff you wrote me.

Quote:
i love you so much and i don.t want to loss you in my life sweethear

Hello my sweetheart i can.t lie to you my daring i have tell you the truth my daring i have 100 and i want you to try your best and add me some 170 so that i can use to pay that my love i don.t want to loss you in my life and you are the only man i have in my life and i love you so much and you are my heart and my soul daring and i want you to try your best and help me for that my daring i love you so much and i really need you by my side ..and i hope to hear from you soon my only love....

Quote:
My sweetheart here is my informtion

Name............. Linda Ocran
Country........... Ghana / West Africa
City.................. Agona Swedru
Zip Code.........00233
bank...............western union

i love you so much and i wish am there with you now my heart love

Quote:
babe i am telling you the truth okay my sweetheart i have old pay that is why my daring and i can.t lie to you okay i love you so much and i really need you by my side my sweetheart

Honey, I don't play about money. I need to know truth. I do not appreciate lies, now or ever.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 3:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

For most this would fall in the "holy hell what is wrong with you" category. Since last Inked, we have 25 mails of me saying this is BS, cone to Gchat. his last is a fake at "" I can't so send me pix" junk. Poor feeler has no clue what he is in for.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 6:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's back at the playing.

Quote:
Oh yes my love and i miss you so much and i love you so much babe and i really need you by my side my love and ..... my love how much are you going to send me so that i can pay my bill on monday my love can you try your best and send me the 150 so that i can use to pay the bill my love i have to pay the bill on monday babe and i want you to try your best and send it tommorow i love you so much and i want you to try your best and do that for me sweetheart

Name:Linda Ocran

zip code::00233

city::Agona Nsaba

Quote:
i love you so much and i need you so much and i wish am there with you now my daring i don.t want to loss you in my life my daring and i want you to try your best and send me the money so that i can pay my bill my only love and my heart love i love you so much and you are the only man i have in my life and i don.t want to loss you my daring so try your best and send me the money my sweetheart

Name::Linda Ocran

zip code :: 00233

city:: Agona Nsaba

My angel, I really need you to stop at this post information and get me the banking information of the person that needs to be paid. A bank is the only way I move money, I do not send it in the mail.

Quote:
Oh okay my love i have my sister information that i can give it to you my daring so that you can send use it to send me the money my daring i don.t have bank account that is why my love pls i want you to use this information to send me the money my love i hope you will accept me and do it for my love i love you so much and i really need you by my side my only love and my heart love i love you so much and i don.t want to loss you in my heart my love try it for me my only love i love you so much my daring sweetheart i love you so much and i want you to try your best and send me the money tommrow so that i can pay my bill and i hope you will do it for me my only love

Name::Agnes Arthur

zip code ::00233

city ::Agona Nsaba

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 11:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
i am waiting for the money daring

Good morning sweetheart how are you doing today my love i want you to use the information i send it to you and send me the money babe i am waiting for to send me the money so that i can use to pay my bill my love and use my sister information and send me the money my daring i love you so much and i want you to try your best and do that for me your love Linda daring i am waiting for the money

Honey, I need banking information, not what you have given me. I can do nothing with that. Please stop telling me about the money and get me the information to pay it with.

And dummy forgets the game.

Quote:
Baby i dont understand you well and do you mean you need the company i use information or you need my Information and what i am telling you is that just send the money to me and when you send it to me i can go there and pay the light bills straight away to them Ok baby so pls understand me and do it MoneyGram or Western Union so that i can pay the light bills Ok

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
daring i want you to try you best and send me the money so that i can use to pay my bills daring and i don.t want to loss you in my heart my love and i want you to try your best and help me daring..,. and i want you to use my sister information to send me the money daring .....i love you so much daring and i wish am there with you now

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My dummy ain't right and he is about to get an eyeful! I am tired of that argument.

Quote:
well babe i know that you don.t want to help me okay babe if you are relay to help me to pay my bills pls send me the money tomorrow so that i can use to pay my bills babe and i don.t want to loss you in my life my daring and i love you so much babe and i want you to try your best and send me the money...and babe i want you to use my sister information to send me the money plsssssssssssssss.....

When you are finished playing let me know. I am thinking you just lost me with this.

Quote:
babe i am not paying okay i am serious with you okay

Quote:
i love you so much babe and i really need you by my side okay

Honey, you have said the same crap to me over and again for a few days now. I told you what was needed and you refuse to even try to get it. This is not being serious and it is just becoming disgusting.

Please do not mail me back that same mess.

Quote:
babe did you love me

Quote:
??????????????

You know I do! I think you are just killing it right here.

Quote:
what did you mean babe and can you mail me your pics now

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 10:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

linda: Bad man
me: You are just mad you arent getting it!
Sissy boy!
linda: I dont need your money for anything but i want to see if you are serious or not
me: I know you aren't serious
linda: You too
me: How dare you accuse anyone
Thief!
linda: Fool
me: You are so cute when your mad
Give daddy a kiss?
linda: Fool bye
me: Don't you love me anymore?
i know you do
linda: Yes i dont want you to talk to me again bye
me: ou are not serious
linda: Thanks you bye than dont talk ro me again
me: No kisses for me?
Honey
linda: Go and ask your Mum and Dady to you Ok
me: I did
They said to ask you
linda: /s,.amdsands
dsadklsnhadhkasd
sdklshdsd
sdkljshdkjghskjdgjfsdsd
sdkjgshjdkgsjdgjfsdjsd
sdjgsjdgsjdjsfdjsfdsd
sdsdgsdgsgdjgsjdsd
sdjsgdgsdghsjdgsds
dsdjkshjdkghsjkdgskjgdsd
sdsdjsgdgshdsd'
sdjkhskjdghksjgdhsgdsd
sdkjshdkjgsdgsdsd
sjdhsjkdhkjsgdhsgjdsd
sdkshdjhsjkdkshdkjsd
sdjsjgdsgdhjgshdgsd
me: I love you too baby
linda: sdddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd
me: how sweet!
linda: khkjshdkjshdsd
sdlkskhdkjsdsd
jkdhkjshdkjhskjdsd
sdkjhsjdhksjdsd
sdjkhsdjgsdsd
me: Honey you seem upset
Whats the matter?
You need a good spanking?

I think he's upset with me.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 9:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If you want to give him some sexy http://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=56374

Quote:
He will bring this in later linda wood [email protected]

Nov 1 (1 day ago)

to me
These messages were sent while you were offline.

3:45 PM linda: hello

Cellphone - web store
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic