SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

A Taste for Miss Stephanie

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Scambay Terr
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dada gets hungry for the beautiful and soon to be wealthy Miss Stephanie, but he might be trying to bite off more than she is willing to let him chew.

Seasoned baiters might recognize this young orphaned heiress, and fans of Homicide: Life on the Street might recognize Dada:

Image Image

Dada replies to the usual plea for help:

Quote:
To: [email protected]
Date:Tue, Oct 20, 2009 11:15 pm
Subject: Re: From miss stephanie kona, I am waiting to hear from you

My Dear Miss Stephanie:

Your situation intrigues me much, and my history affords me some ability to assist you. However, you must know that I have no need of monetary compensation, as I have more than enough wealth to carry me to the end of my days.

I do have quite the appetite for young African beauties, which I am always eager to satisfy at any cost. The photograph you sent casts you in a most favourable light in this respect - you have the face of an exquisite Nubian princess. I should like very much like to see the rest of you, as well as know your height and weight.

I should also like some further information. Do you have any family at all, other than the wicked uncle who seeks your demise? Do you have any close friends, or others who might look out for your safety?

You will know that I am not one to waste time on fruitless pursuits. As I have no need of any portion of your father's money, you must tell me what you are willing or unwilling to do in order to gain my assistance.

I most eagerly await your reply,

Dada

Full bait (with credits) at http://breakfastwithscammers.blogspot.com/2009/12/taste-for-miss-stephanie.html

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic