SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

My First Bait, Still ongoing, 31 days later

View next topic
View previous topic

Hello Kitty
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 2:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Let me firstly introduce you to the characters.

Mr Kit 8unker.....me
His Assistant.....Con Freeely...also me
Ibreas$sin......Oga, who chops scammers money.... me
Gochairman.....Recruits scammers for his G_Boyz crew..me again

The scammer

Funke Balogun....She works for a bank with dormant accounts
Barr Jame$ Collin$...her lawyer
Gam Cookey...the lad looking for a job with either the gochairman or Kit 8unker.

All the above played by the lad.

I was surprised at how long it lasted. Raga Man gave me the idea for the dollar chop. This is going to take a few days to up load so bear with me. We will begin on Tues, May 1st 2012

Quote:
Dear Friend,

The above attached file contains an Account statement of one of our customers
that has been dormant for years now. Because of the current re-capitalization that
is going on now in our banking sector, My bank want to phase out some accounts
that has been dormant. I being the account officer of one of the dormant accounts,
i want you to stand as the owner of this account as attached above. indicate your interest.

Regards,

Funke Balogun.

The attachment relates to a Skye Bank change of name for a dormant account. I complained that the file could not be opened and had the lad resend it.

Quote:
ok. i have sent u another account statement in pdf. and also read the instruction below carefully.

Dear friend,

I have to inform you categorically that these process must be done on a high level of confidentiality and credibility.
I will also like to say that you must begin with obtaining an affidavit of change of name i.e the affidavit will bear the name of the original account holder stating that you have changed from it to your current name.. once you have obtain that, you will then attach the affidavit along with the account statement and your international passport and then forward to the bank, also stating to the bank that your account have been dormantfor some time, and that you will like to re-activate it.

Note: I can help you obtain an affidavit of change of name,To get it contact this Barr. james collins at [email protected] tell him i was the one that sent you. ok.

Enter the Barr, Mr Collins. Contact was made and so we began.

Quote:
Dear Mr. xr,

I received an electronic email from Mrs. Funke Balogun, stating that she want to know how far i have gone with you as regards to the Affidavit of Change of Name. I told her all is well, that i have completed the whole exercise as regards to that, then she did mention that she is worried about the fact that you don't reply her mails. She said i should inform you that speed is of essence in this transaction.
Mrs. Funke Balogun also state categorically that you should attach and forward to the bank, the Affidavit of Change of Name, the statement of account that was sent to you, and that you have to state to the bank that you will like to Re--Activate your Dormant Account.

You can contact the bank via e-mail.

[email protected]

Regards,

Barr. James Collins.
For: Equity Law Chambers.

Done the Affidavit and sent it back

Quote:
Dear 8unker,

How are you doing? I hope you are cool.

I discussed with the Lawyer about the Affidavit and I have made all the necessary payment as regards to the Affidavit through Barr. James Collins. So kindly notify me onces you recieve the Affidavit from the Barrister.

I wish you a blissfull weekdays.

Regards,

Funke Balogun.

Relationship Officer
For: Skye Bank.

I am not happy...wrong name and I am not cool.

So back to Barr Collins

Quote:
Dear 8Bunker,

In respect to our previous discussion, have made the inquiry as regards to the NON-RESIDENTIAL TAX CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE. The total cost for processing and procuring the Non-Residential Tax Clearance Certificate is valued at $2,000 USD (Two Thousand Dollars).

Kindly notify me, if I should go further to procure it for you. So i can forward to you the mode of Payment.

Regards,

Barr. James Collins.

He wants me to pay by W.U. However

Quote:
Are you crazy. Have me travel miles out of my way, to get to a Western Union office. It is full of beggers and sramblers. A very dangerous place for a man like me.

Send me your bank details and I will transfer the money as soonest.

Mr Bunker

Piggy time and a Prat form filled out also. I will get it uploaded ASAP

Quote:
Dear 8unker,

Sequel to what you said in your previous mail, I hereby forward to you the account for the payment as requested.

ACCOUNT NAME: MxxxUSA Axxxxxxxx Lxxxxx
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 024xxxxxxxxxxxx.
SWIFT CODE: ECOxxxxXXX
BANK NAME: ECxxxxxxxxxxx
BANK ADDRESS: NO 1 AGUDOSI STREET ALABA INTERNATIONAL, MARKET, LAGOS, NIGERIA.

AFTER MAKING THE PAYMENT SCAN AND SEND THE PAYMENT SLIP TO ME VIA EMAIL TO ENABLE ME RECEIVE THE FUND EASILY.

I AWAIT THE PAYMENT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

Regards,

Barr. James Collins.

All info sent to Alan.

But a few days went by and I had trouble with the transfer...

So back to alternative sources. I used money gram.

Quote:
I did the moneygram. I went to Western Union first and I gave them the details from my print outs that I did but they refused after they read all the emails that I had printed out. They said it may be fraud.

So I went to moneygram.

They said you need to log in here to see the numbers.

http://www.$ectran$fers.info

Here is the code

They said that their office only allows transfers to your country this way.

Finally I can have a rest. I am so tired after doing it.

So for a few days he was busy trying to access it.

Quote:
Dear Sir,

Am becoming tired of this, i have tried it and its not opening . Now you open it and send me the content that is inside Ok.

Am waiting for it.

Regards,

Barr. James Collins.

So Funke Balogun steps in

Quote:
Dear Sir,

I recieved a disturbing email from Barr. James Collins, He was seriously anoyed with me saying that if am not serious in doing business that is related to consultancy and Lagal assistance, that i shouldn't bother him anymore.

He also stated categorically that you are acting as if he is trying to extort money from you.

I spent time pleading on your before, then he said this should be the last time, he will not have anything to do with me any other time.

So i begged him for one last chance, then he accepted to help you with it.

he also said that you gave him a link to click in respect of Money gram, that he is getting frustrated with all this.

Sir, do all you can so that he can help you process and acquire the NON-RESIDENTIAL TAX CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE.

Sir, i will like to reitatrate the fact that this process requires speedy approach and that if things are done properly you should be smiling to your bank with your 60% share of the money. while i get 40% share of the money.

I will advice you to join hands with me on this transaction so that we can claim the $600,000 USD ( Six Hundred Thousand Dollars) in that account.

Regards,

Barr. James Collins.

However she forgets who she is and signs the wrong name... Shocked
So here is my reply

Quote:
I have done my best. I am a old man and travelled all over the state to transfer the money. Western Union refused as they said you where fraud. Moneygramps sent the money and now he has to access the account for $2000.

If your Lawyer cannoit do a simple transaction, then either fire him or get his assistant to do it

I am so btried of this, I cannot even type properly.

I will finish the bait over the next few hours.

So now we are at Tues May 15th 2012. The Barr is having trouble with the Money grab service. Shame on you all for setting it up.

Quote:
Dear Sir,

This was the message i received after fill the details you supplied to me.

ERROR! It appears that you made an error with one or more of the transaction details. Server has responded: "Sender name not found in database". Please use the link below to try again.

Regards,

Barr. James Collins.

But panic sets in, after they realised that W.U staff, refused to send the payment. After all they suspected fraud.

Quote:
Sir,

I remembered vividly that i told you that this transaction will be done on a high level of secrecy.

Now am scared if my bank finds out that about trhis i might be arrested.

From now on don't disclose any of the transaction to anyone, just tell them its a private stuff.

Regards,

Funke Balogun

For:Skye Bank.

Now more trouble with the payments, so I went to sort it out courtesy of mo-ag

Quote:
I went back to the moneygram office and did it again. Unfortunely I had to make another payment. So when you get the mney, can you return the overpayment to me soonest

I hope it is all sorted now. I found it all very confusing and I am very tired. I have not been well these last few days.

Mr Kit B8unker

Forgot to mention, I sent the money grab receipt to Lome instead of Lago's. Will he travel???

Quote:
Dear Sir,

I want to appreciate your effort as regards the processing and acquisition of the NON-RESIDENTIAL TAX CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE.
I will also like to inform you that there was a mistake in the RECEIVER'S COUNTRY AND CITY. it is suppose to be NIGERIA and LAGOS. Please kindly effect the changes, so as to enable easy access to the cash.

I thank you for your effort and am waiting for you to go and effect the correction so i can go to the bank and receive the money.

Regards,

Barr. James Collins.

May 16th 2012

Quote:
I have travelled across the state for 2 hours to get you the moneygram. Send your assistant to get the money. I am sick of this. It has me completly stressed out. I am fed up.

You can take the cost of travel from the extra $2000 and return the balance.

Mr B8unker

However something went wrong

Quote:
Dear Sir,

If you did read through my previous message, there shouldn't be any need of you asking me such kind of questions.

WHAT WAS SHOWN ON THE COMPUTER SCREEN AT THE MONEY GRAM OFFICE WAS:

ERROR: 604 INVALID REFERENCE NUMBER, PLEASE CONTACT SENDER REF# NOT FOUND
REFERENCE NUMBER 88062182.

If you are really serious about this thing am doing for you, let the next mail am gonna get from you be the attachment of the corrected money gram slip of payment with no other mistake what so ever.

Thanks for your anticipation, but am annoyed with you Mr. B8unker.

Regards,

Barr. James Collins.

I got worried, where is my money.

Quote:
I sent you the correct slip. Is your assistant at the money gram office now.? Please tell me as I sent you $4000 and I need to know what happened to my money. I am very worried about this. Please reply ASAP.

Now for the Dollar Chop.

Quote:
I rang the money gram office, and they say, it was collected. My $4000 was collected. Did you tell or did your assistant tell anyone about the money. It was collected, stop lieing to me.

You are trying to fraud me. Where is my money? How did your assistant get back so Quickly from Togo. I bet he/she never went and you are trying to get more money out of me!!!!!!

I AM SO ANNOYED AT YOUR GAMES

And here is the reply

Quote:
Hello sir,

I am bigger than this Ok.

The distance btw Nigeria and Togo by road is barely 4hours, then how long do you think it will be by air.
If you did not pay any money, just tell me than to fool me around.
My assistant is an honest young man. and i did personally see it from their office though it can't be picked from Nigeria due to the fact that it was address to Togo.
Why not personally go to Money gram and check things yourself.

Yep, I am sure he travelled.

So now we are at May 17th 2012

Quote:
What are you bigger than.

I do not care how long it takes by air!"

I did check, It was collected.

What time did your assistant depart to collect the check and what time was he in the moneygram office to collect the money.

Moneygram are looking for details

Hurry up.

Oh Dear me!

Quote:
You are not serious with yourself. How could a matured man you claim to be talk like this?
May be you have skeleton in your cupboard to want me swear by what i did not take.Be serious and stop this joke.Your bill was $2000 and you said you paid $4000,you check yourself upstairs.

So here is me,

Quote:
I did check upstairs.

So what are you bigger than. You return my money!

Enter Ibrea$sin...The dollar chopper who informs J Collins of his evil doings.

Quote:
Just received this message in my box now.do you know this person?

To: [email protected]
Sent: Thursday, May 17, 2012 3:30 PM
Subject:

i got bunkers $4000. na am bi mai man.

Of course I do not know him.

Quote:
I just received that message now.What they are saying is that they control what you are writing in your box.
so i advise you to change your password and also please do not click on any link they may send to you
that you are not sure of.As it is now i have to go to money gram to know where the money was picked from.

So more worry sets in...Will I lose this maga

Quote:
Sir,

I MUST CONFESS TO YOU THAT IF YOU HAVE NEVER SEEN AN HONEST MAN IN YOUR LIFE, THEN YOU HAVE JUST SEEN ONE IN BARRISTER JAMES COLLINS.

THIS IS A MAN WHO RETURED $60,000 USD BACK TO THE OWNER.

I DONT NEED TO QUESTION HIM IN PERSON, BECAUSE SINCE HE SAID HE HAS NOT RECEIVED ANY MONEY I BELIEVE HIM, OR DID HE ASK YOU FOR MONEY AFTER I PAID FOR THE AFFIDAVIT OF CHANGE OF NAME?

PLEASE KINDLY VERIFY SO AS TO MAKE THIS TRANSACTION A SUCCESSFUL ONE.

I TRUST HIM VERY WELL, THAT WAS WHY I SENT YOU TO HIM.

REGARDS,

FUNKE BALOGUN.
FOR: SKYE BANK.

--

Ok. Now they realise that I was hacked...Time to fix the PC

Quote:
I will bring the laptop to the nice man who fixes computers. He fixed it before and helped me set up a email.

Moneygram said that the account was also accessed by a computer after the money was collected in Lome. So someone also tried to access the account using a computer.

They say my money is gone FOREVER. I lost $4000.

Oh A Apology.

Quote:
Dear Sir,

I am deeply sorry for the circumstances you are in and i will also like to apologize to you about the way i wrote and the content of the mail i sent.

So i will like to advice you to quickly change your password now because whoever that hacked your box, is actually reading our mails right now.

Sir, don't be discouraged with the current situation you are in. we simply have to move ahead and be more careful with the way we click on links that are sent to our mail box.

Don't forget to change your password so that they cant get access to your mail box anymore.

Barr Collins email to ibrea$sin. Fri May 18th

Quote:
Hello,

Can you please identify yourself because i find it difficult to relate with a faceless or nameless fellow.

What you did was a criminal offence stealing someone's else money. REALLY?

I advice you to please return the $4000 USD back, and also i don't really understand what you wrote.

Regards,

Barr. James Collins.

So moving on, I have to change my passwords etc and move to a new email address.

Quote:
Hi
I have changed everything.

I am very anxious to get on with the business as I want to just get on with my charity work.

The charity work comes in further in the bait. They are worried that the hackers are corresponding with them instead of me....owever I have a secret code word plan.

Quote:
Yes. It is me. I changed my pass words and do not click on any links anymore. Maybe we should suggest a code word from now on...I could Dr Bow Finger and you could be Failed Skydiver.

Kit Bunker
I mean Dr Bow finger

Now they just need another $1000. Funke is great

Quote:
Ok. Dr. Bow finger. I hope you have received the form from Barr. James Collins, because i have already given him the part payment of $1000 and i believe he should have given you the form.

Also do try and reply me with your new email address. ok.

Regards,

Failed skydiver.

By May 21st, 2012 Collin$ wanted a bit of money of Ibreas$in

Quote:
You have to pay me from that $4000 so that i can really trust you. am not a greedy man, what am saying is that you give me $1500 from that money first. then i know you are serious and can be trusted.

From Ibreas$in

Quote:
How many Dollars did you make last year?

From our Lad

Quote:
$5000USD

On Wed, May 23, 2012 2:19 PM PDT ibre assin wrote:

Quote:
is that all. last year you made only $5000

why you make so little for 1 year?

From our Lad
Quote:

Bcos i just started the job last year.

Ibreassin tried to help him...However the lad is a little thick. He gave him a great script to use and he never did. Something about Sunburnt Penguins.

Then suddenly on the 23rd of May 2012, I get this into my mail account, which is only known to the Lad.

Quote:
Dear Sir,

How is life? i hope you are cool and healthy. Sir, i know you might be wondering who this is, but am someone that so much deserve to be gainfully employed. so am using this medium to as for your assistant in whatever way you can to help me with a job, even if it means for me to work with you in whatever job that you do.

Sir, i will hold you to a high esteem for this favor.

Best Regards.

Ozukxx Chimexxie Chixx

THE FBI WILL VISIT YOU FOR INTERROGATIONS,BE WARNED FOR THE LAST TIME.

told the diplomat that are husband have give up the ghost
robotwi
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello Kitty wrote:

Quote:
is that all. last year you made only $5000

why you make so little for 1 year?

No matter how hard they work and how much they make the dolla choppa is always making more than than them. Poor guys Rolling Eyes

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic