SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

cool or not?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 4:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Someone please call the WAAAAAAmbulance! We got a ticket to ride!

I feel horrible if you and my babies think this of me. Baby, I am sorry that I have no idea what to say here. I thought we were doing fantastic. Now I feel like I have disappointed you.

I am so sorry!

I do love all of you!

Quote:
I mean i have tried to confess that i love you so much but you dont seem like to believe my love is real its like a poem honey im writing to you so u can understand how deeply i love you . You have not disappointed me in anyway my love for you will never fade please forgive me if i have offended you or upset you with that my dear . I will await your response because right now im scared i have upset you .

My lovely wife! I do recognize all that you say to me and I absolutely love it all! I am sorry that I have been so hung on our sons problems and my own here that I have failed my sweet T! You and these boys are my everything in life and I am sorry if I have failed you in the past. I will spend my life making this up to you!

I am sorry that I am terrible with poetry stuff honey. All i really know is that you and my babies are everything to me! I am so sorry that I am terrible at expressing that by mail honey. I promise this will be very well known when we are together.

I love you all!

WATCH THE CHANGES HERE

Quote:
Ok love ,
please can i ask you when is your banker sending the money to the account today ?. I cant wait to hear back from you my love .

Quote:
Derrick my love ,
how are you doing ?. I hope all is well with you . I'm just wondering what is going wrong and why i have not heard back from you . I asked you a question and never respond back to me till now . I just been worried about you please let me know you are good . I love you so much .

Quote:
Derrick please if ever i have done something wrong please forgive me for the love sake .And if i have done wrong by asking you for help please forgive me i believe a friend in need is a friend in deed but if you think it other way round please forgive me and never ignore my mail. I love you so much and nothing will ever change your love from me . Have a lovely and sweet dream .

Good morning my wonderful bride! I hope all is well there with you and our boys. I was not ignoring your mail and I am not upset with you at all baby. I have been outside changing out a charge pump under the mud house. I just come back inside to shower then i will head off to my dental appointment. I have to be there first thing this morning.

I love you baby! Please hug and kiss our boys for me!

I love you!

Quote:
Ok honey ,
i'm so sorry for misunderstood you but i was wondering about you because i did not heard from you . Derrick , you have not answered my question still and i will love to know so i can know what to do right away . Have your banker sent the money to the account ?. Please call him to confirm this for me i need to go and see my son this morning . I love you Derrick .

Quote:
Derrick my love ,
you are everything for me , you're the last thing on my mind at night. You fill every dream I have. You're the very first thing I think of when I wake up ... and you'll never know it. I miss you when you're gone. I miss you when you're sitting so close to me at the computer and I can't touch you. I miss not having you in my life, even when everyday you are. I want you like you'll never know. I want your entire heart and soul.
I love you so much and cant wait to be with you .

Good morning my love! Baby, I sent that information to the banker as I said before. I never hear from him unless he has a problem. I am surprised that he did not mail me about the amount but that has been taken care of now. They are just going to have to watch their account honey. They will get their money. I want our son better.

I love you baby!
Please kiss the boys for me!

Quote:
Honey i think there has to be a proof because we are not the only one sending money to the account please ask your banker for transfer confirmation details . He or she will send it to your e mail and you will forward it to me as soon as possible . I suggest you call your banker to know if he or she has sent the money to the account and that you need a confirmation details please do this for me as soon as possible .

Thanks for your love and caring

Quote:
Derrick,
I'm so in love with you and i will never go back because i know you love me too . I get this warm sensual feeling every time I think of you. When I sleep at night, all I can dream about is you. I wish I could hold you in my arms. I dream of the day when I could kiss you passionately on your soft lips and listen to your heart beating because it's sweet music to my ears. All I can say is let me be the one you love; let me be the one whose love you need. I cant wait to be your lovely W I F E

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 5:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello again my wonderful T! I am so very in love with you, our sons and our family that will soon be together my love! The days of hugging my pillow and only seeing your face on the computer will soon be over. I love you all so much!

Well, now I will never need to worry of cavities again. I am now one toothless old man honey. They were very fast abut getting them all out of there. I will have to find soft foods for a few days now so I can eat.

I love you my Angel!
Please tell the boys I love them also!

Quote:
Ok honey ,
i hope you are feeling good now with that and if i may ask you how are you feeling now withouth teeth ?. U have to be very careful now with that kind of food you eat . I love you so much please take good care of yourself and i cant wait to be with you soon .

Quote:
I LOVE YOU WITH WHATEVER YOU ARE EVEN IF YOU ARE BLIND BUT I DONT PRAY FOR YOU TO BE BLIND BUT YOU ARE ALL WHAT I WANT IN LIFE . I LOVE YOU DERRICK .

Good morning my love! Baby, I sent that information to the banker as I said before. I never hear from him unless he has a problem. I am surprised that he did not mail me about the amount but that has been taken care of now. They are just going to have to watch their account honey. They will get their money. I want our son better.

I love you baby!
Please kiss the boys for me!

Quote:
Honey i think there has to be a proof because we are not the only one sending money to the account please ask your banker for transfer confirmation details . He or she will send it to your e mail and you will forward it to me as soon as possible . I suggest you call your banker to know if he or she has sent the money to the account and that you need a confirmation details please do this for me as soon as possible .

Thanks for your love and caring

Quote:
Derrick ,
where are you please ?. The doctor said no money have been reflected into the account im so worried right now and donald is suffering because he is lack of medication . Please come to my help please .

My Angel what is going on there? There is a reason I sent extra money so they need to stop this game nonsense. If I have to fly there with the money I am going to be one very unhappy father! I am already not happy that we are apart. I will leave all of this right now if they are endangering my son. I am not having that.

I don't know why the money is not there yet but they are acting very ignorant about this honey. They need to monitor that account and stop this! If I get mad people will get hurt.

I love you all!
Boys, I am sorry for this mess!

Quote:
Hello my love ,
thanks for your response we are missing you here too and we cant wait to be with you soon . Please i want you to call your banker and tell him to send you the transfer code this will shows that he has made the transfer because as of today no money has reflected into their account . Any transfer from United state doesnt take more than 48hours to reflect into any foreign account please call him to send you transfer code and this will shows that he has sent the money. They have checked several time today and call their bank institution but no trace of any money reflected . Please try your best to get the details from your banker now

Who is in your mail baby doll? This is not you. Someone has hacked you baby!

Quote:
Derrick my love , no one has hacked my mail it is me honey honey please call your banker as i said . I went to the hospital this morning and the doctor said no trace of any money in their account . I have missed you so much my love . Mathew is saying hi to you here . Waiting for your respond .

Cellphone - web store
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 2:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He is being a Gimme the money Twit now

Quote:
Honey ,
iam so sorry i have not been chanced to mail you because i was away from my computer i have been running around for help here i had to pawn my plasma and some expensive camera with their lenses at pawn shop to get some money for his medication . Donald condition was getting critical i had no choice since they said your money did not reflected and the doctor told me i was lying because she receives money everywhere in the world to that account and no one stayed this long to reflected so i should stop deceiving them . I was so upset with what she said and i had to concluded in my mind to pawn some items . Since no proof i can showed her that the money was sent the nurse stopped attending to my son regularly and that is very dangerous for his health . I hope you can understand why i have not been on the computer for 2 days now . I had to stayed there with him because he need care and he was so happy seeing us by his side . I have missed you so much but i know you are very alright there and how was your doctor appointments i hope everything went on good .

Quote:
Derrick ,
i have missed you so much my babe you are all i want in my life . I cant wait to be with you and start a new Life with you .

Quote:
Derrick ,
i was asked to stayed with him all through the day because the nurse only attends to him once a day and not like before . They are asking me to pay up my bill this week or they will discharge my son from the hospital . Can i ask you something ?. Did you really want to help me or not please let me know if you are not going to help me my son needs help right now and i think you can help please and please he needs help right now . If your banker sent the money as he claimed the money would have reflected by now but no money have reflected in the account till now. I think your banker did not sent any money. I want you to confirm this and get back to me as soon as possible to know my faith . I wish i have worked out their father inheritance but we are still waiting for financial home on what to do to get the fund if not i would have left this country back to the united state. I hope they sort out this on time i cant wait to leave here and come back to the state with my sons because life is better in the state . Mathew and donald will continue their school there while i will set up a business or submit my resume to get a new job . I hate being in this situation i found myself . I have missed you so much Derrick and hope to read from you soon .

Dam this money me, I get a bit mad

Good morning my love! I hope you and our boys are well today. Baby, can I ask you why you would even ask me such a thing? What could I possibly get by saying that and not doing it? I love you and our boys and I told you it would be taken care of.

I am very glad to see your mail today but I am a bit sad that you don't seem to love me now. I still love you and our boys no matter what.

I love you honey!
Please kiss our boys for me.

Now the crap starts up

Quote:
Honey,
i love you and nothing will change your love from me . I will never backslide from loving you because you are a man i have devoted on loving you and will always loving you till death do us apart .

Quote:
Derrick ,
where are you please i need to talk to you now . I have missed you s

I'll spare you the boring crap mails I send him. All of this is earlier today

Quote:
Good morning my dear Derrick ,
i'm so happy reading from you this morning , how's your health i hope you are good and happy . I have missed you so much i wish i was there with you sleeping next to you . I need you to respond to this mail as soon as possible because i need to talk to you with quickest response . I cant wait to wake up next to you .

Quote:
Derrick ,
send me a mail to know you are there by your computer right now i need to talk to you . I missed talking to you so much .

Quote:
Are you there Derrick ? . We have to talk now . Let me know if you are by your computer

Quote:
I just want to confirm to you that your banker did not send any money to the hospital because we have been waiting for the money to reflected for over a week now and i dont see where in the world that happens . Please let me know if you cant help us and let me look for help somewhere . I have been waiting for so long and i believe in you so much that you were going to help as you promised but right now i can see that you dont care to help us . I will wait for your response but i want you to know that i still love you no matter what .

Thanks

Now I get a bit upset again

My love what do you mean i don't care? I have no idea what is happening here but it seems I need to contact my banker about this honey. I have never had any problems with him before. I will find out what is going on though.

Quote:
Honey ,
have you found out from your banker yet ? . Please im waiting to hear back from you kindly get back to me to know what is the problem .

My angel, how are you and my boys? The bank is not even fully opened yet honey.

Quote:
Ok my love ,
please as soon as they open please go to them and do the transfer yourself and it will reflect immediately . I keep asking Doc Patricia to check her account every minutes even till this morning but she said no transfer of such been made to her account . I cant lie to you over this you will have to find out because i know your banker did not send any money if not it would have been reflected . I will wait for your response as soon as your bank open this morning . But i guess bank opens at 9am latest everywhere in the state while some even opens 8am .

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh darn!

Hello baby! I don't know exactly what is happening here but that money is bouncing back to my bank. Is there a problem with that account?

Quote:
Honey there is nothing wrong with her account but she said she could give me another of her account in canada or their united state account please get back to me and let me know which one do you want me to get from her to send to you to make the transfer of the money . I have missed you so much honey and i cant wait to sleep in your arms . I just came back from the hospital few minutes ago and see your message . I will be very greatful for your quickest response to this mail so i can get the bank details over to you immediately to make the transfer .

Thanks

Quote:
Derrick my love ,

just to remind you that im still here waiting for your response as soon as possible so i can know what to do .

My love, I am very sorry I did not see this earlier. I have no idea what has happened there. I am just guessing he cannot inform me of that persons account status. I do not know which account would be better for this honey. If you could send both he should be able to get this to you.

I love you honey and you are not telling me about my babies.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I get both, but nothing on US person. I will push that issue! I want to turn it to the mods also. Al will get both.

Quote:
Derrick my love ,
sorry i forgot to tell you he is getting better faster and im happy to see him in this mood today . He is very happy and doing great , he asked after everyone including you and i told him you were doing great too . We cant wait to come together as a happy family . Below is the account Dr patricia gave me and its a united state bank so you dont have problem sending the money there and it get reflected the same day i guess this will make everything very easier for you .

ABA: 0210
J.P. Morgan New York
4 New York Plaza Floor 15
New York, NY 10004

Beneficiary Bank:

SWIFT BIC: CUCXC
J.P. Morgan Account No.: 9372
Central 1 Credit Union
1441 Creekside Drive
Vancouver, BC, Canada V6J 4S7

Beneficiary:

Account Number: 828-62242
Owner Name: Patricia Rusk
Address: 618-202 McNay Street, London, ON Canada N5Y 4X1

I will await your response as soon as possible on this latest developement . I hope you can make the transfer tomorrow so i can go ahead and pay up the hospital bill , Donald cant wait to get better and come home with us i think he has missed everyone and we do missed him too . Thanks for your assistant and we so much appriciate it please stay cool and God bless you . Loving you everyday my dearest Derrick .

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 3:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Derrick my love ,
i hope you are good i have been worried i have not heard from you since morning but something striked my mind if i could remember today is your appointment ?. I wish you goodluck in todays doctor appointment and i hope everything goes well with you my love . I cant wait to be with you and show you love . I love you so much my babe . I hope to read from you .

Quote:
Derrick ,
whats is going wrong honey what have i done to deserve this silence please talk to me i have missed you so much . How was your doc appointment yesterday i hope all went through and i cant wait to hear that good news from you . I missed you a lot .

Quote:
Derrick ,
it is good hearing from you after all you have gone through i hope you are getting better now . How long will you be without teeth ?. I have missed you so much you are all i think about and was wondering because that was not like you . Iam so happy now that i can read your mail and i cant wait to read more from you . I love you so much .

Quote:
Derrick ,
i have missed you so much these days and i cant wait to be there with you at this time you need me more to be there with you . Even though we are apart, my heart will always be with you. As long as we have the memories, yesterday remains. As long as we have hope, tomorrow awaits. As long as we are still in love, each day is never a waste and the waiting will prove to be worthwhile. I could kiss you a thousand times and still not be satisfied. My love for you is endless, so tender, so hot and complete. I love you more and more with each day passing and it eases me to know as tomorrow approaches, that I will love you more then yesterday and tomorrow will be more then today. My love for you cannot be measured by words alone as love does express my true feelings for you. I want you in my life and will always loving you .

Your Love

Quote:
Derrick ,
please did you received the new account details i sent to you ?.

Quote:
Good morning my love ,
just wondering where are you i have not heard back from you please respond to me i cant wait to read from you . I have missed you so much .

Quote:
Oh Great ,
im so happy to hear from you and for the fact that you are getting better and responding to your treatment . I have missed you so much and cant wait to be with you as always say this so i mean it from the bottom of my heart . I love you so much Derrick .

Quote:
Derrick my love
thanks for your mail i have missed you so much . Iam so happy to read from you today i could not sleep too right now i wish you are here right now .Please let me know if you are here .

Quote:
Good morning my love ,
thanks for your mail and i really appriciate it because it came at the right time when i was thinking of you , wondering of what has happened to you as i heard not from you lately . Also i want you to please come out clearly on this issue of helping me out on Donald bill if you are not going to help me please tell me because this has talking so long that the bill now accumulative . I can see you are not even talking about it anymore for about few days now . I have believe in you so much and this will not stop your love from me but please let me know what you planned to do . I will await your response as soon as possible .

Thanks,

You are correct that I do not speak of the money. It has become an ugly issue and it is all you want to speak of. I find it annoying. It is even at a point that you sign off with Thanks. It seems love is lost here. I can only guess that money has caused this.

Quote:
Dear Derrick ,
its a pity you are getting me wrong or should i say you are taking this so personal but it was never what i meant i still love you and nothing will ever change your love from me . I just hate been lying to
and if not you have promised me and said you have sent the money to the account i would not have bordered you about it . There is nothing that can changed your love from me i will always loving you .
if only you can see inside of me you will know what im talking about but you can not see but you can feel it . I love you so much and will always loving you .

My Angel! I did try to send it the first time. It did not get to you. I have no control over the banks with this. I sent the other to be paid to but I really stared noticing that there was only money in your mails. No love at all. I don't know what happened here but you have not been lied to at all.

I love you and I love my boys! I am not seeing now what we had before money entered this. I do not want to lose you but I don't know how to fix this. I don't know what to do baby.

I love you!
Please hug my boys

Quote:
Derrick ,
It is not what you thought , i think about you everyday and night. When I read from you, you light up my life. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me and I wish upon a star for you to be with me forever . The love that I hold for you in my soul is greater than an ocean or the sky above. Please forgive me for all the hurt that I have caused you. Please, I beg of you to forgive me.
all the arguments and everything seems as if it's happening because time runs by us and we don't have much time with each other due to your doctor appointment and my son illness here . I just wanted to tell you that no matter what has happened, I still love you with my entire heart, and I know that these misunderstandings don't mean anything more than just arguing at that very moment. With all this, you seem to think I don't love you anymore and I know I haven't been showing it to you or talk about it lately but i love you so much . However, from this day on, I'm going to try harder to show you more love and not be so adamant about everything, because last night I realized that you are the most important person in my life. I love you Derrick .

I love you! Hugs & Kisses!

Quote:
Derrick ,ase
i cant wait to hold you i have missed you so much . What are you doing today and how is your health i hope you are good ?. Please give me report on your previous and the future appointment im so worried about you my love .

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 4:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

We have played the whole "loves me, loves me not" game for a bit now and we are back to

Quote:
Derrick ,
at this point i don't think we should get upset with our self again because we have come a long way and i have so much believe and love for you . Am not after your money and i know you are not after mine too but we have love for our self . You have passed through my test and this have made me have so much confidences in you to share with you our inheritance funds that is keeping us here if not of that fund we would have left this place back to the state where my children can continue their studies . I got a good news from the Finance home where the fund were this morning that funds would be released soon . If you could remember i asked you sometime ago if i could trusted you and you said yes this is where i will be needing you but i will let you know as soon as possible and what you are going to be doing for me before we get back to the state . I hope we can get to be together soon as we are we are planning our coming back to the state soon . My prayer is that all the rest of the paper works i need to file together here get to my hand through my late husband lawyer as fast as i expected . I have missed you so much yesterday and today but please bear with me as i had been very busy with the lawyer she needed me to signed some documents . I came back home few minutes ago since i left in the morning but im back home now till tomorrow again . Missed you so much Derrick .

I know he will be happy when he is reminded that I am not touching that money.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 10:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Good morning my dear Derrick ,
i have missed you a lot for the past 2 days now you have not been communicating right like we used to do before i guess you are not given me audience like you used to . If there is anything you feel you dont understand about me why not please ask me and maybe i will be able to explain to you better than treatening me this way . You know i hate not reading mail from you when needed moreso this is the time we need to be together . I missed you so much my teddy bear .

Quote:
Derrick ,
what have i done to deserve this ?. I have been expecting your mail from you but none . I hope you are alright please take good care of yourself . I love you so much .

Quote:
Derrick ,
please tell me where have you been i have been worried over you . Dont treat me this way my love you are all i want come online to tell me what has happened to you or what have i done to deserve this silence . I have missed you so much please come to me .

My lovely Angel! I hope you and my babies are all right today. Baby doll you have done nothing to me. I have just been busy with work and trying to get everything caught up and get everything out here that I need to. It will be much easier for me to worry about the medical issues if I don't have to worry about the work also.

I am sorry if I have scared you baby. I did not mean to. I thought you would understand that it was because of work honey.

I love you so much baby!
Kiss my boys!

Quote:
Dear Derrick,
how are you doing i hope you are having wonderful time over there . I have been worried about you lately because you hardly send me mails like you used to . I long for the day that we can meet face to face. I know it's only been few months since we met online, but I feel like I have known you forever. Every time I read your mails , my heart skips a beat. You take my breath away. I love you so much already and we haven't even met person to person. I understand that you have a very important job to do but, when I don't get to read from you I feel so empty. I miss you so much. I long for the first time that we will make love. I know it will be an experience that we both will enjoy and cherish for the rest of our lives. I want to spend the rest of my life with you and no one else.
I know us being apart like this is a challenge for the both of us. God is seeing if we can make it even though we are apart. If we can stay together until we can be together, then there will be no one who will ever be able to separate us. Derrick , I LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART AND SOUL. Love is a very powerful word. When you tell someone that you love them you have to truly mean it from the bottom of your heart. I have this feeling that you really, truly mean it from the bottom of your heart.
I hope I'm not over burdening you with all these love things but I do love you and you have me forever if you want me. Thank you so much for coming into my life.

Love always,

Quote:
Derrick,
whats going on i have missed you so much and cant wait to read from you soon . Please talk to me i want to know how you are feelings .

Quote:
Derrick ,
thanks for your mail and if i may ask you can you receive calls ?. I mean can we talk on the phone ? . I can call you to hear your voice today if you want because im missing you a lot .

Quote:
Derrick ,
less i forgot to ask you this . I want you to send me your full address and the nearest international airport closer to you in your reply to this message . I will keep watching for your mail this morning . I love you so much .

Quote:
Derrick ,
where have you been ? Iam worried about you my love please let me know what is going on. I also need to talk to you about our inheritance because i made you beneficiary to the fund and i need to talk to you about this because the finance home here where the funds was saved here has made arrangement to carry the fund to the united state through diplomatic and i want you to talk to the diplomatic as my husband please response to my mail as soon as possible . I know you may need some explanation so i can explain this more better to you . I have missed you so much my dearest love , donald and mathew also miss you and we all cant wait to meet you soon .

Quote:
Good day my love ,
i hope you are good today and how was your doctor appointment i hope you have had one today . Am good here with the boys and they are saying hi to you here . About our inheritance fund you asked about . I know you did not want my money but i have your name as beneficiary and since we could not fly with such huge amount of money they decided we move it with the help of Diplomatic because if they use bank to bank transfer it will reflect as money laundry because it is huge amount . The diplomat has your name and address now and will call you as soon as they arrive united state. All i want you to do is to keep the fund in your care till we arrive to your place soon . I have to start working on my boys school transfer and get their documents together so they can continue their Education in Oklahoma as soon as we arrive there. This is very important Derrick , the Diplomat only know that the consignment contain a very valuable and fragile thing but not known to them that it was money so you should not disclosed that to them all you need is to sign the paper that it is deliver to the rightful person . Please i need you to have your phone back because they will have to call you on phone as soon as they arrived Oklahoma to inform you of their arrival . They should be moving out of this place by next week please it is very important please get your phone back and working perfectly . I cant wait to read from you later today my love im so happy we are getting back to the state and meet you this month .

I love you so much

Quote:
Good morning my love ,
i hope you are good i have been waiting for your response to my mail since yesterday but no mail from you please let me know if you understand my explanation because the diplomat will be leaving next week . I have missed you a lot honey and our kids missed you too .

Love you

Quote:
Good day Derrick , where have you been ?. I have been worried about you because i have not heard from you lately but i know you are very good please babe i need to hear from you now what is going on with you over there. Please i want to share your sorrow , your tears ,your happiness and your joy with you . Let me know what is going on with your health . Love you so much and i cant wait to be in your arms soonest .

Good day my lovely Angel! I am sorry for this sporadic contact lately baby. I hope you and my boys are doing well. Honey, I am not sure about this money thing. He can try to call me but I can guarantee nothing about that connection either. It is the same as my crappy net service tight here and both are junk. He can mail me though. At least I will see that when I am able to.

What do you want me to do with this once it gets here baby? Should I put it in an account for you or just hold on to it? I don't understand what you want me to do here baby.

I love you honey!
Please kiss my boys for me!

Quote:
Derrick ,
how are you doing now i hope you are feeling good and better . We all missed you here mathew and donald asked after you but i said you were busy but i read from you everyday . About the fund , please i want you to be sure of receiving a call from the diplomat because they will call you as soon as they arrived the state and our own consignment is not the only one they are coming with and do not forget they may ask you what they have for you to know you are the right person . Best known to them it is some raw Gold we have there and there is documents that shows for it . And as soon as the fund have been delivered to you i want you to put some in your bank account for keep and set up another account and share it there because all the money can not be in the same bank . The Total amount of the inheritance money is Twenty Million two hundred and fifty thousand United State Dollars (USD 20,250000.00 ) . It is not good to be in a bank account it will be good to share it to 2 or more bank account please i hope you can understand me so much . This is what i have to take care of my children through out their education till they are good to be on their own as a man. I may used some of the money to set up business there in Oklahoma for living while i buy some stock exchange shares or fixed deposit with some banks for future reference . I hope you can understand me better by now . I cant wait to read from you in the morning . Love you so much

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 5:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My baby gave me an inch

Quote:
Derrick , i wonder what kind of love do you have for me and my kids ?. If i do not mail you would never mail me until i do before you can ever think of mailing . At this point you do not even know what has happened to me do you care ?. I can imagine what kind of love you claimed to have for us .

Good morning my angel! I hope you and my boys are doing well today. I am on my last day of treatment for the week now. I should be back early this afternoon. Tammy, I know that I do love you and my boys, I am just having one booger of a time figuring out where we slipped away from love and everything, once again, became about money. Every time that shows up between us the love seems to disappear and it becomes about one thing only.

I am still trying to figure out why this happens.

Quote:
What about the money ?. Have i ever asked you send me money again ?. when i needed it you turned me down . You never care what could have happened to my boy because of the little help i asked from you . Life is just not the way you think it is because when we die we will never go with money as we did not come to this world with any money . Money are made up of paper and it never talks and walk so its never a living thing we should appreciate humans life than money . I still love you derrick and my boys are looking up to you as their step father and their saviour .

Baby, I have been telling you for a long while now that you are not my Tammy. My baby is sweet, gentle and loving. This money always puts the bull on us and I hate it. I know you are mad at me and it is good that you spoke your mind.

There is no love in your mails any more and I have told you this. This is not you. Everything became about money and I fucking hate it. It is best that we just say this is going nowhere and end it. It is a disaster waiting to happen.

I love you and my boys, but I see none of that anymore in our mails.

Quote:
Derrick ,
its me your T and will always remain your tammy if you care for me . I love you so much and will not stop till i get to meet you one day with my kids . I hope you get better next week since you said this is the last stage of your treatment . I have been waiting for this day for long when you will finished your treatment and you know this yourself that i love you and have been waiting so long for you . I can never stop loving you and my love for you is not all about money and will never sell my love because of material thing i was only telling you the way i felt and i believe you could understood . I love you so much and will always loving you till eternity because you are the only man who won my heart and im giving it to you without collecting a penny . The diplomatic will arrive your state next week i hope you would have finished your treatment then and i will get them to call you on phone or you can call them as soon as they arrived . You are the only one i could trust to do this for me that is why im asking you to do this please forgive me if i hurt you . I love you so much .

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Honey we are all missing you here please tell me what is going on with you i have not read from you lately . Your last message was on saturday please talk to me iam so worry about you so much .

Tammy

Why did you not type me a mail instead of just telling me that I have not mailed baby? Your last mil to me waqs also on Saturday. I know that you may not mail me every daand that is fine but please don't mail me because I did not send a bunch of mails honey. Mail me when something really needs to be said please

Quote:
I love you Derrick and cant wait to meet you soon . Iam so happy to read your mail . I will mail you first thing in thr morning .
I love you

Quote:
Hi Derrick ,
i have been very sick and was admitted into the hospital for close a week now i could not read my mail or write until now . I came back home today but to my surprise there was no single mail from you asking to know where i have been . You should know i could not have not mail you once a day and all the while i was there in the hospital i was so worried about you . How are you doing i hope you are better and alright now ?. I cant wait to read from you .

Regards

Good morning. I don't know who has hacked this mail but it is obvious you are not my Tammy. It looks like I am destined to be alone. I hope I meet you people one day face to face. I will beat the hell out of you for taking my love from me.

Quote:
Derrick , no one has hacked my e mail please dont get confused or have you been talking to anyone claiming to be my name Tammy ?. Please do not respond to any mail apart from this my mail we have been talking for about 2 months we have met . Donald and mathew are asking after yiu because it has been long they heard from you .I was sick and admitted into the hospital for about a week that is why i have not contacted you to know what is going on with your health . I hope you are good and what about all the Doctors appointment i hope you are responding to your treatment . We are good here but cant wait to wake up next to you on the same bed . I love you Derrick and have a wonderful night . I will look forward for your mail to hear from you .

Thanks

Quote:
Derrick ,
honey where have you been i have been waiting here for you please talk to me i cant wait to read . from you soonest . How is your health i hope you are good .Please get back to me as soon as possible . I love you so much .

Quote:
Derrick my love i am so worried right now because i have not heard back from you for about few days now i have been written you mails . I want to know what is going wrong please mail me to explain to me because mathew and donald has been asking after you also but i could not tell them what is going on right now that i have not heard from you because they will feel so bad about it . Please i need to read from you now . I love you so much and cant wait to be with you soonest .

Your love

If this is you, I hope you and our boys are doing well. I am still very confused over what has happened and your mails of late are just completely out of place. There seems to be no love at all in them and this mess of mails teling me I have not written you is very unlike you. I know I mailed you before I received those so it looks strange that I start getting only that message.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 1:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Derrick , my love where have you been i have missed you so much i was not connected in the house since about one weeks now . I have missed you so much honey please forgive me of not written you to know how is your heath but right now i have been connected back on the internet i will not have to miss you again . Mathew and donald are here saying good morning to you and they have missed you so much too . I wish we were there beside you but i know the distance between us will never changed our love for you . I love you so much and i have missed you but i promise you i will never get to miss you again because i will always be with you . I hope to read back from you soonest . With all my heart i love you so much Derrick .

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 10:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Derrick my love ,
i am so sorry for getting back to your mail i have been just busy these days working on our inheritance fund i told you about because the diplomat are ready to leave here now and will arrive to your place soon as possible . I hope you are getting better now my dear we have missed you so much here and at this point i think it is better we round up here and get back to the state since the diplomats are ready to moved . I have missed you so much honey please get back to me to know your health condition as we have been so worried about you . I love you so much and cant wait to be there with you to take good care of you my dearest . Please get back to me and let me know if you have your phone with you now i need to call you to speak to you . I will be more satisfy . We love you and cant wait to get to meet you . Mathew and Donald saying hi to you and get well soonest .

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Good evening my love ,
i am so great reading from you and you made my day already because i never believe i would read from you today since you have not borther to know what has been going on with us here but i must tell you i feel so great . I feel like speaking to you on phone to hear your sweet voice i hope you are still using your cell phone number you gave to me before as your phone if that is still functioning please let me know so i can give you a call tomorrow . I have waited so long honey i think i deserve talking to you on phone atleast this will make me feel so great and more relax that someone is there for me and love me . I just want you to know that I love you so much. Even though we are apart and havent met but i still miss you every single second. Baby, I always believe in you and I know you'll be successful. I am here for you, loving you unconditionally, praying for you undeniably. I love you, Babe. I have not been checking my because i thought you have abandone me and you are all that made me come on internet everyday but now that you have back in my life i hope to read from you as soon as possible. And do not forget i need to speak to you tomorrow on your phone .I love you so much . Have a lovely night .

Your Love

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 5:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Derrick ,
i have been wondering what has been going on there with you but there is no way i could help it since iam not there right now . We have missed you so much here and cant wait to get back to the state to be with you as soon as possible . Please bear with us and for God sake respond to my mail i have been sending you couple of message but no response from you till date . I love you so much .

Your love

Good morning my love! I hope you and my boys are doing well today. I am not sure what you mean that I do not bother to know what is going on with you when you tell me nothing. I still know nothing about it other than you saying I dont know anything. How is that relevant to us baby? I can only know what you tell me. I dislike these little guessing games honey. If you aren't going to tell me then don't try to hold it against me.

I am sorry I am not in a good mood. This last round of chemo has taken a lot out of me. I have been a week without much to eat or drink and have been resting most of the time trying to recover. Yesterday, I laid in the top dog house with a heavy blanket around me while the guys tripped pipe. It was not even that cold out here but I was shivering. I feel a bit better today but I still have radiation to go through. No telling how I may feel after that.

Quote:
Derrick my love ,
i am so happy to read from you today please forgive me if we have offended you but i was only trying to know what is going on with you because i have not heard from you since your last mail i felt i was in a darkness . Please honey i love you so much and cant wait to be with you . Let me have your phone number i have to speak with you tonight .

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 1:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Honey, You can write anything you want to say to me in an email. This is a business phone, not my personal one. Come to think of it, why are you spending money on long distance calls? This one being international would be even more expensive.

What in the world are you up to honey? If this is about those diplomats again their calls will not be answered still. They will mail me when they arrive. I am not having my business phone hampered for this.

I love you

Quote:
Oh om i thought it was your personal cell . I am so sorry for that i will tell them to send you a mail as soon as they arrive . But i will appreciate you if you can call them on their phone as soon as they arrive so they can deliver to your place . They will want you to sign the paper and also i have not paid full payment for the delivery charges because i was short of money please as soon as they arrive please pay them the balance of $2500 to get my consignment from them. We shall be there with you as soon as possible i am working on donald paper and should be through in the next 2 weeks and as soon as that is done i will get our ticket here and come back to the state . I hope you can understand my message but if you have any question please feel free to ask me and i will explain better to you . I love you so much .

Love you so much

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 2:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Derrick ,
i am so sorry for all these you have been passing through i pray almighty God give you speedy recovery . I miss you so much my love and cant wait to be with you soonest . Mathew and Donald is passing their regard .

Your love

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 12:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good morning T! I hope all is well with you and my boys there. I am sorry it took me so long to reply to you. I have been in the hospital for yet another surgery. I got out late last night and am back to work now. Since I was unable to eat any real solid foods, they had to cut an opening in my belly and put a tube in so I could feed myself that way. Maybe now I can put the weight back on again.

Hopefully this will be the end of these little complications and I can get on with the recovery part. I am getting tired of these little problems.

Love you baby!
Tell my boys hello please!

My lazy twit doesn't reply but tries to make it look like I sent nothing. I will ignore the following also as i have told him about mails of this type before.

Quote:
Derrick ,
where have you been i have not heard from you today . I hope you are doing good and how is your health . I miss you so much my love .

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 8:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Baby, why did you send me that trash instead of a real mail? I don't get it. I sent you a mail the day before. Can you not be bothered to reply to that instead of playing that you have been ignored? I will not respond to any further mails telling me that I have not mailed you. You either mail me properly or don't.

Quote:
Derrick ,
why are you always mad and upset with me all the time ?. Is this the way you care or love me ?. I dont know why you always made me feel as if i am nothing but shit to you . If it is a sin to love you please let me know . I have miss you so much .

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Baby, I am upset that you did not reply and likely did not even read my mail. I knew I had not mailed you that day because you had not replied to my mail the day before. Why didn't you just send me a real mail? That is at least 3 times you have sent me mails like that. They are of no value and they are annoying.

There have been many times you did not write me for days, why were you bothered that I had not written for a few hours? That looks like a problem. That is not love, it is controlling behavior.

Quote:
where have you been Derrick ?. I hope you are good please let me know how you are doing

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Derrick ,
i have been wondering what is going wrong with you over there ?. Please forgive me for not written often as i used to write before because i hardly have access to the internet these days . I have been so busy working out on my son school transfer back to the united state and i am happy right now that everything is set and for good we are going to be home soon .I wish to read from you please respond to my mail . I have missed you so much .

Love

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 12:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He must have sent this mail to someone else. I certainly didn't get it.

Quote:
Derrick ,
where have you been honey i have missed you so much . I sent you a mail to let you know that i have been here in the state but still no response . I hope you are good please let me know the situation of things with you as my sons are always asking after you everyday . I love you so much .

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 6:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I sent this 8 days back after his pathetic mail. He will get a full blown one now.

Good morning Ta. I have not heard from you in a long time. I hope you and my boys are fine.

Quote:
We are good and home . I believe you do not want me because you do not show much intrest in me no more but if you do you can always call me on my phone or send me a text message anytime you wish . As for my boys they are fine and asking after you . My cell phone number is 732-. I hope to hear from you soonest .

T

Tammy, I have no clue what to think with us right now. You seem to blame me for every little thing here. I see no love, only a mail every few weeks saying I am at fault. I seems I can do no right in your eyes. We have been drifting for a bit now and I told you this long ago.

I love you
Love my kids.
I am sorry but I won't continue.
We have been out of sync for a while.
Please don't be mad but I know there is no love there.
Derrick

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
whatever . I have given you so much love but you never appreciated me so i believe we are not meant to be together .

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I continue to pick at him

Hello T! Just wanted to say hello and tell my boys I love them! Hope you are all great there.

Quote:
Hi derrick ,
just dropping you few words to say good day and how are you doing ? I hope you are doing good . I have missed talking to you i hope you missed me too . Have a great day .

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 11:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good morning honey! How are you and the boys doing? I'm pretty sure you know already that I do miss you. I miss reading of you and the babies and telling you of my days. I am always glad when I do see mail from you.

He seems to be attempting to salvage this but his efforts are pathetic.

Quote:
Good day to you Derrick,
how are you doing i hope you are doing good . Quite an age i have not heard from you lately i hope you are doing well and if i may ask you how is your health ?. I have missed you so much and so as boys asking after you . I had to tell them you were not in the state right now because their trouble was getting too much . I have missed you myself but it is not good for a business man of your type not to have a cell phone . This is not making me feel confortable with you if i may tell you the truth . I need to be able to get intouch with you if you really love me the way you claimed . Happy new month and the last month in the year i hope to read from you as soon as you can read your mail . Love you so much ,

Cellphone - web store
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic