SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Maria

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 11:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I started this with Derrick 2 days ago and picked him up on another yesterday. I'll post Derrick's in here since i am throwing wobblers at him. The other is just following along and giving up the phone number.

Quote:
My man should be kind and faithful. He should be polite and accurate. He should be communicative with good sense of humor. His age doesn't matter for me. But he should know how to treat a woman. If you will win my heart, I will be yours forever! If you are serious, if you want to have a family, write me!

Quote:
Hello beautiful ! thank you for telling me your name and allowing me to see your lovely picture. I am not here for one night stands or booty calls (I think that is what my daughter calls that). <snipped my boring intro mail>

Quote:
I am a young and very ambitious girl! I always try to learn something knew, to improve myself and make the world around me better. Also I have a sensitive nature, as I always cry when I watch drama movies. But I am not a crybaby at all! I like to smile and have fun, and I consider that life is full of interesting and exciting things I am just about to discover.......if you dont mine plz am also looking for soul mate here,

Quote:
Lovely M, please allow me to make this as clear as I know how. I am here for a friend, a lover, a soulmate, a wife, and a partner that always stand beside me in life. I think our relationship has to be very strong before we can even discuss starting a family.

I would be honored to have your heart and to sit beside you but i am not alone here.

Derrick

Quote:
i know that ok plz do you have cell phone so that i can call you and know that am serious here ok

Quote:
Good morning M! How are you today? I am sorry but I do not keep a personal out here at work. If I were at home I would give you my number but I cannot use my business phones for personal things.

I'm not real sure that is even a good idea given that we have exchanged only a few mails. This seems an odd request. A phone call proves nothing about being serious. This looks a bit like something a stalker would say.

Derrick

Quote:
I am looking for a interesting, intelligent, responsible, independent man who would be nice to me with tenderness, care and love. I believe in true love, love at first sight and hope to get the respond from a nice, hot guy, so we can get the pleasure from knowing each other. I'm looking for a good man to make him happy. Would you like to be that man?

Quote:
I would really love to be that man but I am unsure if we will ever get to that point. You have really told me nothing about you, your daily life, your friends, nothing really. You continue with this emotionless crap about what you want without giving anything in return. I am sorry but i believe in being up front and honest. I am not seeing much here if you are going to continue with that type of talk.

please let me know if you really want to get to know each other or if you just want to write nonsense. I will be here waiting and hoping.

Derrick

Quote:
My name is M,i am 32 years Old,I am Single (five years ago), Black, dark black hair, brown eyes, 5' 9", 141 lbs.,Long Hair and a healthy Lady. I am self-sufficient, Beautiful, happy, secure, self-confident, psychologically aware, emotionally and financially secure. and working as a Waiter In a Local Restaurant,am Living with my Mom and Dad in a Logging house,i am a Ghanaian By Birth,my Father is a Ghanaian and my mother is From USA.i have been In Ghana all My life i am a Hard working lady and very friendly.i have no Kids and Never Married.. i Will Be Graduating Next Month and i am Studying Catering(Vocational Skills) .. i Cook Very Well Because that is My Profession.....loll

My other guy gave up the phone number and this one decided to tell me to text or call him. not happening.

Quote:
Thank you for that mail! That is more what I want to know about you. Where is your mother from here in the states? Do you have any family either here or there in Ghana? I should also ask you how you may feel if you were to marry me about being a mother and grand mother all at the same instant?

I also have 9 nieces and nephews between my brothers and their wives. The only other family member here would be my mother. There are a lot of very close friends and their families that kind of get pulled into our family as well. I hope you like people and babies honey! There are a lot of us here.

Derrick

And he goes right back to script.

Quote:
late Father pass away when i was Only 18 years Old well I will say my Father was the Best man i have ever Loved he is so caring,loving,God fearing,respectful and responsible father but i trusted and Believe in God and I know God is Doing is Things In his Own way. i have learn To be a Strong woman have hard working my i lost my late father i was working and schooling at the same Time that was how i was grow. Looking for a Loving God-fearing and Responsible man To settle down with that is why i am Here So If you Interested Let get and know More about each Other Hope and willing to hear From You soon .................................In any good relationship, there should be trust, communication, understanding, and honesty. Life is a precious gift from God, and it should be lived with love and joy. I enjoy various activities. I can bowl, skate, swim, play chess, checkers, draw, bike riding, a little fishing and crabbing, a little golf, have tried tennis, camping, sports etc. It does not matter. I am a very average versatile person, and not hard to please. I enjoy the complex as well as the simple things in life..

Quote:
Honey, I am sad to read of your father. I am not capable of understanding how that must have felt for you. My own father was never around so I really cannot relate to that.

I am not bothered by your religious beliefs but I have absolutely none and I don't want to hear about that mess constantly. We make our own way in life. God, or whatever people choose call their deity, holds no sway in my life and I won't have it in my relationships either. It is a convenient excuse to hide behind.

Derrick

Quote:
ok babe plz can i have a pic of you plz

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic