SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

"JAMESON STANLEY" my as*! (In progress)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Joman66
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 5:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Alright.. before I start copy and pasting the email dialog.. I want to tell you (the forum) a little back-story on what i've done now and I am so excited to post something that I have caught on to right from the first message.

I already know about nigerian scams and stuff of that matter. This started yesterday when I received an email from a "Jameson Stanley" who is "staff of States Trust Bank London". I wanted to see how far I could pull this off so I send him 2 messages saying that I was interested. I will next post the first message.
Joman66
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 5:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

1st email starting off the scam
---------------------------------------------
Subject: "RE: THIS IS NOT A SALE, SOLICITATION OR SPAM."

Hello,

THIS IS NOT A SALE, SOLICITATION OR SPAM.

I am a staff of States Trust Bank London. I am writing on behalf of my client following an Opportunity in my office that will be of immense benefit to my client and us. My client was a top government official in another country, who banked with us in the UK. I was his personal banker, who kept all this accounts and monitored all his investment for him here in the UK.

My client's bank account with us has been frozen due to some diminutive investigation on my client. My client is a very rich man, worth over $4 billion USD. A lot of these funds are frozen in different accounts due to the reason I gave above, and we need to transfer $30,000,000.00 Million.

Now! All we need from you is to let us know if you are interested before we give you more information.

If you decide to help us,30% will be for you.

We will discuss much in details when I receive your response.

Best regards
Mr. Jameson Stanley

****************PRIVATE & CONFIDENTIAL**************
this e-mail and any attached files are confidential and may be legally privileged. If you are not the addressee, any disclosure, reproduction, copying, distribution, or other dissemination or use of this communication is strictly prohibited.

Last edited by Joman66 on Sat May 19, 2012 6:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Joman66
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 6:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My first 2 responses on May 17, 2012 3:24 PM and May 17, 2012 9:14 PM

"Yes, I am interested in whats going on. Please respond back ASAP"
"I am in major need for money, please respond back to me asap!"

(Don't I sound desperate? Lol)

*Below my comments (on 2 separate emails I sent), there is a copy of the original first email above..*
Joman66
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 6:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

2nd email (replied) on Friday, May 18, 2012 3:15 AM

Subject: RE: THIS IS NOT A SALE, SOLICITATION OR SPAM.

Hello,

Please send the below message to our transfer office immediately. Note for the success of this transaction, I have mapped out 50,000.00 pounds from my pocket to incure all transfer fee to your account. I am doing this to help my client to avoid him losing his total funds to the Government as my client have lost $40 Billion in his Swiss account and he presently suffering in Jail.

I will submit all transfer documents to our transfer department and it required you to contact the transfer officer as a Partner who did a contract deal with my client when he is still in active duties with ****** and you want the pending $30,000,000.00 Million transfer immediately.

Please you have to keep this secret while the funds are transfer to you. Account will be open on your name which i will pay and transfer fee will be paid also.

You should contact the bank with the below information’s so that i will go pay for the opening of the account.

Contact person in the bank: *****
Tel: *****
Email: *****

I am believing and trusting you that you will not let me down or my client. You will benefit greatly on this transaction as you co-operate.

Best regards
Jameson Stanley
Tel: +447031956889

****************PRIVATE & CONFIDENTIAL**************
this e-mail and any attached files are confidential and may be legally privileged. If you are not the addressee, any disclosure, reproduction, copying, distribution, or other dissemination or use of this communication is strictly prohibited.

Dear sir,

I am a partner to *****, we did a contract with *****, there is a pending funds worth $30Million that is needed to be transfer to me. I just got information’s from his personal bank accountant Mr. Jameson Stanley that my partner has sign the funds release with States Trust Bank. Please i am ready to claim my funds.

Below is my information’s to register my file and account with your bank.

Full names
Address.
Telephone/Fax numbers,
Occupation
I’D Card

Please confirm receipt of my message and register my file for transfer of funds. Please note Mr.Jameson Stanley will come to pay 50,000.00 pounds for the cost of transfer immediately you register my file.
Your Faithfully,
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 6:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So, I carefully read the email I received and I am supposed to copy/paste a part of the 2nd email and send it to a "transfers office" as a "partner of "Jameson Stanley".. the thing about that is that I am supposed to fill in the blanks with that i am supposed to put my real information including:
(And I quote)
"Full names"
"Address."
"Telephone/Fax numbers,"
"Occupation"
"I’D Card"
I am going to throw a 12-6 curveball into the equation. Instead of typing in real info like an unsuspecting person would. I am going to type in info that is not true what-so-ever..
Joman66
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 6:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sent on Saturday, May 19, 2012 2:23 PM

Dear sir,

I am a partner to Eng. Heeposh Forbes, we did a contract with *****, there is a pending funds worth $30Million that is needed to be transfer to me. I just got information’s from his personal bank accountant Mr. Jameson Stanley that my partner has sign the funds release with States Trust Bank. Please i am ready to claim my funds.

Below is my information’s to register my file and account with your bank.

Ivan Karbushov
221 Dalter Ln. Ontario Canada
Cat's Tail Club Bouncer
(Might I was what an I'D card is?)

Please confirm receipt of my message and register my file for transfer of funds. Please note Mr.Jameson Stanley will come to pay 50,000.00 pounds for the cost of transfer immediately you register my file.
Your Faithfully, Ivan
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 2:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Subject: INQUIRY

STATES TRUST BANK PLC The world's local bank

YOURS,
MR.TONY CLAIR

TEL:*****
FAX:*****

ATTENTION: IVAN KARBUSHOV,

THANKS FOR WRITTEN THE STATES TRUST BANK PLC. YOU SHOULD SEND TO US YOUR FULL NAMES AND ADDRESS,TELEPHONE/FAX NUMBERS,OCCUPATION FOR SETTING UP ACCOUNT ON YOUR NAME WITHIN 24 HOURS.

WAITING TO RECEIVE THE ABOVE INFORMATION'S FROM YOU.
-------------------------------------------------------
Hmm, I am pretty confused on what to type in next now..
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic