SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Anyone want someone to de-educate?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
TownEnder
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 12:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This joker turned up on chat when I was doing my usual insult baits. He wants to learn the game properly, apparantly. Anyone around to teach him the fine arts? Twisted Evil Not really my thing. Just say you're Frank and call him a small boy a bit and you're laughing.

Email taken by ole Darth.

Quote:
James: guy hw far

me: SMALL BOY
U TOO SMALL FOR ME TO TALK WITH 4 LONG

James: ı dey baba help me
abeg nah forget d past
see baba ı am really sorı and ready to make up for ıt
talk nah

me: I'M MAKING MONEY, FOOL
BEGONE YAM STEALER

James: ı knw baba pls teach me job check thıngz or transfer
boşs

me: Why should i?

James: yan me nah
pls am beğgıng boşs
just tell me

me: I will contact you from my private email account in a few days

James: okay gıve me yur prıvate n
now boşs nah

me: if u keeping begging i wont bother

James: okay ı wont just remember me nah

And another one via email

[email protected]

Quote:

Hi Brother,

My Name is EZE EMEKA I am a Nigerian Guy man but based in Dubai UAE, I will appreciate if both
of us can work together and share money like brother and make money, also I do face to face
job, Online transfer and Cheque runs, even I flash client account direct to his personal bank
account,

Secondly, I have Dubai Local bank account even India local bank account and all part of Asia
and Europe accounts. EZE EMEKA

my Chatting ID: [email protected]

again, to my Frank Morgan insult baiting account.

" - Alison Smith

Last edited by TownEnder on Tue May 22, 2012 12:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
DarthMugu
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 12:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Gimmi. Sounds wonderful for my gold dust in space bait Razz

But: don't share e-mails to everyone - he will get warned or baited by several people called "Frank"...

Personal record: 7 hours, 644 questions at SS

SMELLY SUBHUMAN SMALL SMALL DICK DICK HARDLY BATH HARDLY SHAVE ARM PITS SMELLY SMELLY GREEDY GREEDY ALL THE TIME TIME TIME - from a loving lad.

I am quite happy to receive such insult from you, since I was the person who looked for you and propose such deal to you; you have every right to insult me in any manner. - Luise Lusaka

U will surfer. I will make sure you surfer and die like animal. - Mrs. Ester Williams aka Mr. Leif Armstrong
TownEnder
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 12:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

DarthMugu wrote:
Gimmi. Sounds wonderful for my gold dust in space bait Razz

But: don't share e-mails to everyone - he will get warned or baited by several people called "Frank"...

Email of the first one removed for you, Darth. Hopefully you've noted it down otherwise PM me. Let us know how it goes Very Happy By the looks of a quick google search he's a romance scammer by trade.

" - Alison Smith
TownEnder
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 2:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here is another one if anyone wants him.

Gabriel Shalem [email protected]

Quote:
Bros na so you harsh, I be your boy oooo, I still loyal but you nor know say it is not good to wish one of your boys bad?

At least, you and I na Naija and I am a loyal boy to you as my Chairman, if e better for your boy, you suppose to dey happy na.

I beg, man just dey try hustle to make ends meet; make u even dey send me messages here baba, I go gladly deliver for you without hesitation. Make you try realize say If I becomes a rich man tomorrow, I go dey praise you dey go and others around me go thank you; but if I nor get as one of your loyal boys, people go describe me as such to you.

We are aiming for same thing, thus the reason we comot from Naija, I beg pray for me make e better, good or bad, I go still dey pay homage as my Chairman. Nor vex if my message meet you abnormally, it wasn't intentional, na bulk messages I sent.

Baba I need help oooo, I beg nor throway me oooo, give me update on way forward make I fit to the system, I really loyal BABA.

Thanks Baba

Let me know if you need me to give you a good reference Very Happy

" - Alison Smith
TheProbie
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 5:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He has just received my Aperture Science format. I wrote to him as an independent guyman, to not ruin other baits.

best quote: I HATE MYSELF MORE EACH DAY TO REALISE THAT I FALL A VICTIM.
Closed lad accounts x2

United KingdomUnited StatesBurkina FasoGhanaCanadaSpainNigeriaGermanyIreland-x14
Closed lad accounts x5 - Charity lads
Closed lad accounts x6 x2
Easter Egg 2012
"Why will i be afraid? Even the government knows its was a result of what they did to us back then, although is not encouraging but it can't stop" - Lad answering if he's afraid of being punished
TownEnder
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 12:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Some more from him, seems I accidently sent him some more abuse. Doesn't seem to have put him off.

Quote:
Which kind person u even be self, if my mail meet u by chance is that enough reason to just write all these stupid things; even devil get mercy pass you with the way you sound.

Make u too repent make u for enter that good kingdom, if u say I disturb God work, but you have not helped in anyway but trying to destroy, brag and boast; that you have is not by works but na just by His Grace (For the race is not for the swift, neither the battle for the strong, but of God Who shows mercy).

Make u repent bcos not only he dat kills with a gun is a killer, there are different ways of destruction; mercy is required. I hail you Chairman.

Quote:
Chairman,

Na your boy again, nna you say you don send my name and photo to OKIJA N IYIOGUGU, where u see my name and photo lol....? But you nor know say Okija Shrine nor dey exist again? even if it dey another location that is currently undisclosed, you nor fit help me grow big up as one of your numerous trusted soldiers than trying to pull me down?

Honestly, things dey very slow for my side already, even if OKIJA N IYIOGUGU see my present situation like this, it go look for anyway to help me without I nor even ask.

Bros, make you try to dey send me errands here make your loyal and trusted boy dey deliver for you and survive himself too I beg, unless you just want make I die finish before you go think of helping me, we need to work together as Chairman and his foreign operations boy, I dey honest nor be story and with time I know say you go bless me even more than your widest imagination and me too go bless you. Chairman I beg nor dey curse me again instead pray for me, if e better for me and we are in good relationship, I go always remember you and pay homage.

How your family na, hope fine, and I guess everything is fine in Burkina Faso; when I don recharge my phone I go call you Bros. If you get any update, just count on me I go run am perfectly for you.
Chairman I also dey plan to enter obodo naija by September, if by the Grace of God and your positive assistance too say the journey still possible, I go try to come see you one on one for +226.

Jeff

He seems awfully keen. Anyone needs me to put in a good word for you with delivery boy here, let me know Very Happy

" - Alison Smith
HANS MOLEMAN
Master of Master Baiters

Location: Halfway between the stubble jumpers and the big rocks

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 1:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Is this lad still looking for a "mentor"? Heck, Junior Slicer Gomer will help him if no one else is in on it. I just don't want to screw up another baiters' work, but if he's available, could you PM his e-mail addy?

"what is going on is that soon i am going to kill you , because you eat my money " - Malaysian hitlad

Click here to support 419Eater.com
HANS MOLEMAN
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 8:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Had a little chat with our latest just a few minutes ago:
Quote:
Ranco OnePlease, there won't be anymore disappointment; better still you could have kindly flashed my phone
sir.slicermaxIt's about time. I don't have your phone number
Ranco OneI drop it b4 Chairman
Ranco One XXXXXXXXX (sniped)
Ranco OneI can be reached 24/7, phone never switched off or on silent

sir.slicermaxOK. I have 30 minutes with you. My chairman told me that you asked one of his associates for a job. What for?
Ranco OneBros, I need any job update
Ranco Onein depends on what is currently on ground

sir.slicermaxHow long u be a guyman? How far? Do u have jobs now?
Ranco OneI can effect whatever you mandate me to swiftly
Ranco OneI don still dey the matter for sometime Bros
Ranco OneI nor get any fresh job for now
Ranco Onebut some old works that can be revived dey
Ranco Onebros, how you fit take assist me so
Ranco Onewhat do I need to do?
Ranco Onewhere I want start from
?
sir.slicermaxBefore we talk this, I wanna make sure that you know us an we know u. For this, I'll ask questions. I don want to waste my time with some yahoo boi. Agreed?
Ranco Oneno shaking bro
Ranco OneI agree

sir.slicermaxOK. You ever hear of the Gomer Boiz or Gomer Cartel?
Ranco OneNot really Chairman
Ranco Onebut I know say this one na Strong Cartel

sir.slicermaxYou are talking to one of them. The Gomer Boiz is a Corporation. The Chairman and CEO is Udeme Gomer. We be all over the world.
Ranco Onethat's right and fine
sir.slicermaxWe be always looking for new talent. That is why my Chairman told me to talk to you. But we don recruit just anybody. We need to know you are good fit for the Gomer Boiz. That's why this first contact, we be taking it real slow so we know each other.
Ranco OneNo shaking Boss
sir.slicermaxOK. I need to ask some more questions to u. U OK with dat?
Ranco One yes boss
Ranco One yes Boss

sir.slicermaxOK. what format u do? I ask cause I dont want my boiz doing same format. it be a loss of time and monee.
Ranco OneBro, I get inheritance format,
Ranco Onebut when I see say the thing dey slow na make me be want begin push lotto
Ranco Onebut since I don get Cartel now, I go stop lotto

sir.slicermaxLotto is good. We have many new format that work well wit magas beside loto. What name i call u?
Ranco OneJeffrey, Jeff in short
Ranco OneBros, in case you also need any document to give work, so long you get the copy, I can reproduce it for you
Ranco OneI dey try for designing docu

sir.slicermaxOK. Jeff. You can call me Slicer. Thanks for the offer. It can come in handy for us.
sir.slicermaxDo you work alone or wit another guyman?
Ranco Oneno shaking Boss
sir.slicermaxU work alone or wit a fellow guy?
Ranco OneI dey work alone my Boss
Ranco Onethat is why it looks very difficult for me sometimes

sir.slicermaxThat good. We only recruit one guyman at a time. OK . How long u been a guyman? I need to know to see your experience
sir.slicermaxU THERE?
Ranco One sorry, my dungle got disconected Shocked (WTF is a dungle? A keyboard? A mouse? Something that I don't want to know about ?)
Ranco One yes I am here Boss

sir.slicermaxOK. Like I said. How long u been a guyman? I need to know to see your experience
Ranco One at least for 4 years
Ranco One although, I have been assisting guymen in Amsterdam to arrange documents since 2001
Ranco One just that I didn't have the opportunity to involved into it then

sir.slicermaxU in UK? were about? London?
Ranco One I live in Luton
Ranco One about 28 mins to London
Ranco One lived in London Elephant & Casstle before
Ranco One1:46 PM so if you need my complete address, I can give it to you

sir.slicermaxOK. We have associates in UK, Scotlan and Irelan. Me and my crew we be in U.S. central. We're 7 hours behind u at Mountain time. Just so u know for communication. My e-mail be [email protected].
Ranco One ok Boss
Ranco One I am a very loyal soldier my Boss, so you not have any problems in running things with me

sir.slicermaxOK Jeff. I know enough about u for today. I'll show this chat with u to my Chairman and him an I talk. I get back to u tomorrow afternoon my time. If u not on line, I'll leave u a message.
Ranco One Ok, thanks alot
Ranco One I will be awaiting your response Boss

sir.slicermaxOne luv bro.

I almost feel guilty baiting this lad (key word, almost Twisted Evil ). He's so bloody eager! He almost coughed up his address without me asking him.

Anywho, I think this has some great potential. Maybe even for a mass bait. The fact that he's in the UK will make it easier if I require the help of UK based baiters. Not to mention that I won't be blowing all my Skype credits on expensive calls to Nigeria. Very Happy

"what is going on is that soon i am going to kill you , because you eat my money " - Malaysian hitlad

Vampiremerchant
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 8:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
The fact that he's in the UK

Remember Lads Lie.... Laughing

Closed lad accounts x 35 Easter Egg

Mortar x 100

Thailand (with thanks to Nigel Tuffnel)
Thailand United Kingdom
Thailand
Thailand
Thailand

My dear Brother , if I have to you to scam you, May the WROGHT of GOD be upon me and my generation
HANS MOLEMAN
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 8:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

They do? Shocked Very Happy

Today's e-mail had this:
Quote:
[quote="ipTRACKERonline.com"]Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 31.127.7.242
Originating ISP: T-mobile (uk) Limited
City: n/a
Country of Origin: United Kingdom

Other e-mails had an IP pointing to the U.S., so he's probably hiding behind a proxy.

TownEnder
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 8:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Might be telling the truth, Luton is about half an hour from London and not the sort of place you're likely to make up. Its a massive shithole.

Quote:
WTF is a dungle? A keyboard? A mouse? Something that I don't want to know about ?

Probably meant Dongle. Mobile internet connection thingy majig Very Happy

" - Alison Smith
Baek Ðu San
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

HANS MOLEMAN wrote:
Ranco One sorry, my dungle got disconected Shocked (WTF is a dungle? A keyboard? A mouse? Something that I don't want to know about ?).
Laughing

I think he was referring to a USB "Dongle" not dungle?

(◦_°●)O---('~' )o<sup><strike>419 四百十九</strike>!!!</sup>

백두산, 白頭山.
詐欺師との戦い!
Yay! I finally got a pony! ...Now, if I could only catch it! (⊃゚ヮ゚)⊃ pony

Closed lad accounts X13 x10 Senegal Senegal Senegal Nigeria Columbia Spain United Arab Emirates Canada United Kingdom United Kingdom United States x 12
HANS MOLEMAN
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, he's certainly eager to join the G "cartel". Very Happy

Quote:
GOOD DAY MY BOSS, IS THERE ANY LUCK ON MY SIDE? IF YES, WHEN AM I GOING TO OFFICIALLY BECOME ONE OF THIS GREAT CARTEL?

My chairman had to go on an unexpected trip this week. I'll let him wait it out for a few more days.

Thanks to The Probie for supplying a format for our lad. Is there anyone else out there who would have a few more to give to our lad? Wasn't there a Pokemon lottery floating around here recently?

TownEnder
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]

Another, slightly more intelligent lad wanting to work with me. Still laugh that they think me sending them random abuse is a 'format'.

Quote:
Dear brother,

With trust and unity. I am Chukwuemeka Frank I got your mail thru the format you sent to my box so I decided to write and tell you that I am a guy man living in Asia in case if you have any Asian job like Indian jobs Thailand jobs Indonesia jobs Malaysia jobs Sri Lanka jobs Nepal jobs and the rest of them. Again European jobs let me, so that we i work with you and work out money ok. I am from Imo State in Ikeduru local government area. I live in India, and i do any Asian jobs, come and carry, Security Company. And we do engage most clients in face to face execution.

We do advise catches to give their clients impression that the consignment in question will be sent through DIPLOMATIC IMMUNITY. (Because that is what we specialized on here, come and carry) The client should have the impression that the sender (catches) will be present to meet with him on the arrival of the Diplomat with the consignment, thereafter.

NOTE: The catcher will make sure that he has given the client bill for clearing of his consignment over here, and the client accepts.(For instance, if the bill he wants to give to the client is $10,000, he will assume that the total bill is $25,000 and he the catcher has paid the sum of $15,000, remaining the balance of $10,000. which he is going to be pay to the DIPLOMAT first before the consignment will be release and delivered to him.

Our mode of sharing is 60/40.
CAN I HAVE UR NUMBER PLS
THIS IS MY NUMBER; (+919987874641.)
Thank very much.
Chukwuemeka.

NOTE; BRODA I HAVE GOOD INDIA ACCOUNT IN CASE IF U NEED IT . ACCOUNT MODE OF SHARING IS (60/40) BCOS YOU KNOW Indians CANNOT SEND MONEY OUTSIDE, THAT IS THE REASON I AM TELLING YOU IF YOU HAVE ANY MUGU THAT WANTS TO PAY YOU SHARP SHARP THEN YOU LET ME KNOW SO THAT I CAN FORWARD AN ACCOUNT TO YOU AND TELL YOUR GUYS OK YOU CAN ALSO ADD ME TO UR YAHOO MESSENGER WITH THIS I.D HERE FOR MORE [email protected]

THANKS
[email protected]
FOR MORE INFORMATION'S.
ADD ME FOR YOUR YAHOO MESSENGER.

If anyone wants me to do anything with regards to this one let me know.

" - Alison Smith
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic