SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

Lara

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 4:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

We've made the "let's chat"rounds and I'm having none of it.

Quote:
, this is Derrick from 4ppl. I don't want ot frighten an innocent person with things about me until I know that this gets to you.

Hope to hear from you!

This will swim like a brick with me!
Quote:
okay no problem lets caht...

Quote:
What part of I don't chat is difficult to follow? Chatting is for lazy children not adults. I told you this before mailing you and you still think you are going to chat? Either write a mail or don't.

Two mails from him

Quote:
I just came back from work and was thinking of how nice it would have been if we got the opportunity to meet real soon......and i just came back from work just to check my mail if you've written me or something and i felt so happy..you did..and i came to notice i keep checking my mail more than regular since we started talking...and baby Well,let me tell you more about myself....I'm working as a nurse attached to UNICEF and presently i'm on a working trip...i would have loved meeting up with you real soon but as of now I'm currently with the UNICEF team on a mission to London,United Kingdom and i'm gonna be back next month. I hope you can wait that long just to meet me up..Smile

I do hope you can wait cos that will give us enough time to talk more and know more about each other..Anyways things are going well for us out here and I hope it continues this way...Well, talking about relationships,I have passed through a lot being in a relationship and wouldn't allow the past to ruin me gain,I believe failure teaches success and building my future with the experience I had. I believe inside looks would determine if couples are compatible,though attraction is part of it but the most important thing that does it all is personality traits.. I am seeking for a man that's caring, understanding, faithful, honest, trustworthy, patient,supportive, gentle, responsible and intelligent. Well,talking more about background,my dad died when i was young and mom ..I had to leave with my Aunt in BEAVER,PA who is now caught up in drugs and alcohol..But its passed now,i didnt and i wont let that pull me back in life.............I just have to move on with my life...

So tell me,what are your goals and i need you to tel me a little about your past relationship if you've been in one and what it's been like ....have you ever met anyone off the internet?....What is it like?....What do you do for fun and are you an outdoor person?..cos i think that would give us a better understanding of each other.....I don't wanna be too inquisitive so ill stop here until later and i need to get to bed now cos i'm so tired cos it's been a work filled day here..and i'm looking forward to what tomorrow's gon be like..take care of your self and hope to read back from you soon....

Quote:
well life is all about trust and caring,it depends on how we love and care for each other that is when love will go in our midst,I am very outgoing,communicative,easy going,outspoken,I am also a very Romantic type,love to cuddle,hold hands while walking,I'm trustworthy so far as people tell me maybe I'm just laid back,lol...I also tend to have a good heart with so much of love to give and to receive.I am a lonely child as well,am not in the states right now....I love watching Movies,TV,listening to Music,Singing,Reading,Writing poems,Swimming,playing Basketball.Now I guess a question will come to your mind(Why is she Single)isn't it...Ok. I used to have a boyfriend but I broke up with her,I caught her creeping with my best close friend...you know how that is,it's a SHOCK,lol...so this led me to break up with him,was I right by that decision???I seek for a complete honest man,who will come home to me,love me,adore me,a strong man with a strong heart who will want our relationship to last forever,a compassionate man,one with good heart and know how to handle matters,I want a lover not a fighter,lol...Hmmmm I guess enough is being said about me.,,I hope to know more about you.

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox

Last edited by next victim on Sat May 19, 2012 5:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 5:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Good evening baby girl! I am very happy to see not just one, but 2 mails from you here. I can see more in these short mails than I could ever hope to learn by any chat stuff. Please, never worry if I am willing to wait for you to do your thing. No matter what you are doing, I love the fact that you are committed and I am lucky enough to be considered worthy of your attention afterwards. I am not sure I am worthy but i promise to work to prove myself to you.

I think it is very important that we discuss our pasts and that we become friends right away. I have been married, over 20 years ago and I have a daughter from that marriage. She is grown, married and has kids of her own now so I hope you are not against stepping into a ready made family here. I know this may not go over well with you but I want everything out front between us. I have no time for games or secrets. We need to be in line with everything if this is to work.

Baby, I have reached and exceeded every goal so far. All i want now is a lady to enjoy the rest of my life with. I am a very easy man to get along with but I want a mutual friend, lover and spouse that will be with me until the end. I won't waste my time on one night stands.

Quote:
well thanks for the mail.i see you as a good and repeonsible man for telling me the whole truth to me about your family.well so what the next procedure now.maybe we meet in real so we will make this thing real.or what do you say to that..I know and understand that we both have been hurt in the past and i am really sorry for that and i also want you to know that i would never hurt nor play with any body's feelings ..I am looking for the right relationship and the rightful owner of my body and soul and i would be very pleased to meet you of cause when i get back...well thanks for finding the time out to send me a mail i really do appreciate the respect you showed me my emailing me and how you are treating me..I really understand all you have said and i love your looks for a woman...well i hope work is going well for you over there...i am happy you are ready to settle down and meet the woman of your life..i also i am here to find my soul mate the King of my heart..my hope my comforter you understand and i know my feelings would lead me to the right person with God intervention..i have been really hurt in the past and i am happy that each day that goes on people learn lots of things and i myself have learnt from my past relationships.hope to hear soon from you.

Quote:
Hi baby! No matter what has happened in my past, I do not allow that to interfere with my present. No two people are the same and we would be foolish to view life that way. We have to talk and find these things out between us and decide if we can go further. I have had lovers that only saw me as a person to pay the bills. I've had lovers that were only after sex and I've had just terrible people in my life. I do not allow those people to make my choices.

This is between you and I and only we decide if this gets anywhere past mail. I do not want to own any part of you my darling. I want to be the man that is lucky enough to enjoy the pleasure of your company, possibly the tenderness of your tough, and I really would like to taste your sweet kisses.

I should stop now!

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic