SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Reflecting on G0mr

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
HANS MOLEMAN
Master of Master Baiters

Location: Halfway between the stubble jumpers and the big rocks

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 1:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Considering our own group bait and the other baits around the Eater which involve the esteemed individual mentioned in the title, and also considering the fact that he's been around for about 5 years or more, I wonder if he's managed to gain something close to an "urban legend" status with the lads.

I don't have the exact numbers, but I would not be surprised that over the years, he and his crew have managed to steal, embezzle, divert, falsify and counterfeit enough of the lads' money and generally bamboozle so many lads that he must have accumulated a small fortune equivalent to the GDP of a small country.

Thoughts?

"what is going on is that soon i am going to kill you , because you eat my money " - Malaysian hitlad

Click here to support 419Eater.com
Flippy
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 3:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have one group of lads that believe the G men have headquarters set up all around the world with private jets at various airports to kidnap their would be victims.

The G-Boiz (or Bastard Boyz as my lads call them) should be feared.

Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 11:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^ not as much as you know who, who has been very quiet of late. But we still not dare mention his name.

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 11:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^I've just this second responded to a mail from him in my catcher.

Safari x 5 Tattoo Golden Pig Easter 2015 Vcamera
United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaMalaysiaNetherlandsThailandCanadaUnited Arab EmiratesUnited NationsAustraliaSenegalSpainBeninChinaDenmarkGhanaIvory CoastKorean FlagSouth AfricaSwedenBurkina FasoCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyHong KongIndonesiaJapanNew ZealandSwitzerlandTogoTurkeyUkraine x 335 Elite Ninja Team Member Whip 🚽
Cellphone x 4 Closed lad accounts x 1746 x 1904 - Fake cheques: $4,392,620.83
Safari Team Woody - Ghana to Singapore - 11535km
Capt. Tripps
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 12:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A strata of scamming skill and accomplishment that the ten-a-penny Lagos Lads can never hope to achieve. Simply a cut above, those elusive, duplicitous, G0maz.

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 8:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Got this one today when I did my weekend chop, its alittle bit misleading because I created him like 11 months ago still fascinating that hes on my lads mind. Laughing

''Ben you are a stupid and big fool.did i introduce any one to you as my
worker?the only person i usually tell you about is mrs helen.just
imagine i have told you before when you were scammed by benjam1n g0mer as they lied to you as my accountant.now you feel into another victim
again.when some one told you that he is my worker why don't you ask me
if i have any worker.Ben i did not know anybody so the person cannot
send me the money because i did not know them.''

who are you and what are trying to do? why are you playing with me? JACK 5MITH

WE DON’T PALY HERE, WE ARE TIRED OF YOUR GAMES. United R1vals after 30x MTCN v4ult logins
Dr Mike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 9:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've realized that Gomer is an excellent explanation when you made a cock up. Once I by accident called a lad by the wrong name and he called me on it. So what i did was to tell him that the letter was to Ken (the wrong name) Gomer and that i sent the money to him. So by accident i had to chop him. It worked out just fine and the lad was with me for a long time after that.

Another more recent example is when a co baiter (i will let him be anonymous) by mistake cc:ed a letter to a ladette calling her the "fat bitch". That is what we call her and that is NOT a reflection of our view on women but merely because she is a filthy scammer, and fat.

Now as one might expect the ladette was less than pleased with this mistake and being called a fat bitch. What we did then was to call her and tell her about a harked mail and thus explaining the letter. Also telling her about loads of "I got robbed in Spain and now need to loan money" letters being sent out to all the friends and she bought it. While we never mentioned Gomer by name it is implicated that he is the culprit behind it all.

So if you make a mistake, you can always blame it on the evil Gomer.

SafariX 24 Random safaris
SafariX 12 Welcome to Sweden
SafariX 9 Chadian minister of tourism project
SafariX 9 Rame Head pilgrimage
Golden Pith Rame Head 2013
Globe Globe of Gluttony
Golden Pith CBC Documentary Safari
Justcold
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 1:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

B8er wrote:
responded to a mail from him in my catcher

Drop him!

Vcamera Sand Timer Easter 2015 Whip Jack Boot Goat Goat Flying Monkey Purple Flower
06/24/2015 Good journey Paranoid.
02/20/2017 You are missed Capone.
10/21/2018 Thank you for the laughs Toomuchfun.
03/21/2019 Keep drinking Grape Nehi, JC. I will, Irish. You win this time.
Tuco
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 8:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

G0mer gets inside a mugu's mind:
Quote:
Dear MS. J@nice Rich@rdson

Thanks for the comprehensive E-mail you sent to me where you gave me so much information, in the first place I just want to put it to you that, you are trying to make the biggest Mistake of your life if you eventually do anything with those criminals, and if you doubt me and inter into this, you will regret your life, just take it from me that there is nothing like that. I am going to give you same information how you will know that there are fake people.

(1) Ask the Orphan (The Lady) from the Benin Republic to call you and discus with you one on one, and let Her tell you all the story through telephone, you will see that it will not be possible for anybody Lady to call you, take it from me that the person calling his Name Mr. 0latunji G0mer, is the same person who is calling his self (Orphan)

2) For your information all they want from you is your Money and nothing else do not say I did not tell you, you know that we have border with Benin Republic and i do know Benin Republic very well, the coconut you are talking about do not exist anywhere in Benin Republic the coconut I know grow along Atlantic Ocean, I was in Benin Republic last week, there was never a place such thing happens, I have even make some inquiry since I got your mail but there is nothing like that. Benin Republic is very poor Country We are the one that feed them even we are the Country that gave Benin Republic Electricity, you can verify all these.

3) Take it from me that after says and done, you will see that they will ask you to pay one thing or the other, all of these is just to take money from you, and I will not allow it to happen, but if you want 0latunji G0mer, who claim to be an (Orphan) to eat your money that will be your concern. More so to confirm what I am saying Just tell him that you will like to involve a spatial Police from Nigeria called Economic Financial Crime commission (EFCC) to witness all the Transaction for Security reasons, you will see that he will not agree with you and from there he will run.

Honestly telling me that you are backing out from my business is just lay down to me because of some criminals that want to get your money, I have been wondering how those criminals convince you, to back out from my Business, this is unbelievable to me, if I can ask you what is coconut to Oil Business? That will make you to tone down my proposal? All this while I have been calling your Telephone number (+44741749xxxx.) but it was always in voice mail. Please MS J@nice Rich@rdson, I don't want you to go into hardship, again I don't want your only Child to be in pains, that is why I am telling you now that you have an opportunity to PLEASE withdrew from them, because if you fail to hear me, defiantly you will regret it one day DO NOT SAY I DID NOT TELL YOU. DO NOT GO TO (Benin Republic) BECAUSE THEIR MAY KILL YOU AND COLLECT ALL YOUR BELONGINGS, I am giving Godly advice, but if you like go and at last you will tell me what you see.

But as it stands now I will not bag you again to do this transaction with me, but if you can hear me and comply with me, we are going to get this Money into any Bank Account you will provide for me, remember we only have just 14days to get this money US$23.8M into any Bank Account you will give me.

My last advice will be like this, you can still go ahead and send the Bank information to me and do not let that 0latunji G0mer, know about it, let us see the one that will go through, More so MS J@nice Rich@rdson, I will not like you to disclose all the information I give you in this mail to that 0latunji G0mer, just do it on your own and you will see what I told you. but My own is that you will be in London and the Money will come to your Bank Account, and before then all the Documents that will back the Money will be send to you before the Transfer, the only thing I say is that you will help me in paying the Lawyer who will get the documents, when he say his pries, I will get 60% of the Charge while you get the 40% only this is what I said to you, and I am ready to shear the money with you equal 50% for you and 50% for me.

Just put the (3) information I gave you to 0latunji G0mer, who claim to be an (Orphan) and you will see what he will tell you, but the MOST IMPORTANT now is that I will like you tell the Lady to call you and explain to you everything through telephone and you will see what he will tell you.

NB: Mr. 0latunji G0mer is the same person who is calling his self (Orphan)

Best Regard while waiting to hear from you.

Dr. S@mbo Whitehe@d

"Thanks for giving me a nauthy number that preys unit like a hungry lion." - Alise Kar1m
"I have called you more than 20 times but non of the calls went through." - Williams C0ker
"I've said in my previous mail that I do not understand English." - Cabinet Bad0u
"PLEASE MY CHAIRMAN, I AM NOT GREEDY, I LIKE TO WORK WITH YOU, I HAVE LOST MANY OF MY JOBS , PLS PLS PLS, I WILL WORK HARD WITH U." - Dr. Lui$ James
"There are two kinds of people in the world, my friend."
Closed lad accounts x8 (Thanks Corona)
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 3:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'll say he's a Legend. This just about sums it up for the lads. Twisted Evil
I don't know who originally made this, but it sure gets them upset when they see it.

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
rattlesnake
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 4:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Got a lengthy letter from "the FBI" today after Mr. G had warned my lad to stay away from his maga. Now I'm supposed to change my email and supply a phone number so they (FBI) can contact me directly. Laughing

'i hate the fact that i come online everyday to send you emails and all i get is disappointment every time' - Silk
'keep your money ok. we dont need it. have a bless day' - Barrister Douglas Brown
'YOU ARE A BASTARD AND A FOOL' - Dr. Ugo Peters
'I WANT TO LET YOU KNOW THAT THE MAN IN THE WESTERN UNION IS A CRIMINAL AND A LOW LIFE CHEAT' - Dr. Ugo Peters
'tell your stupid prostitute step dauther never to play with the tail of a tigger' - Capt. Anita George (US Army)
HANS MOLEMAN
Master of Master Baiters

Location: Halfway between the stubble jumpers and the big rocks

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 6:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ SlapHappy: Love that one Laughing I might just have Junior S. send it to our FBI lad.

"what is going on is that soon i am going to kill you , because you eat my money " - Malaysian hitlad

Click here to support 419Eater.com
psychicbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 8:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Inspector Gadget wrote:
^ not as much as you know who, who has been very quiet of late. But we still not dare mention his name.

Odd you would mention him in Main.
He's written me lately and it took several Zubrowkas to recover from the shock.
Yabadabadoo
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 5:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I myself have had a few narrow escapes from this Gomer, but thankfully several thoughtful gents have told me that Gomer is a Nigerian scammer who is being sought by the Police. Too bad that they told me too late, and Gomer stole the money I sent to them.

I've also been warned about another branch of the family. Inspector Gomer in the Abuja Police is ready to arrest these scammers, all he needs is my credit card details for evidence Rolling Eyes

Send the money and stop this dragging thing you engaging yourself with the bank - Mrs Rose after 80+ emails

I WAS LIKE A LAUGHING STOCK IN MONEY GRAM OFFICE TODAY..I WILL NEVER GO THERE AGAIN - Barrister Bediako after four trips

The UN diplomat feel so embaranced going to Money Gram twice without receiving any money from Money Gram - Prince Zulusofola

You could have made the payment but you go turning a rev. Sister like me ups and downs forgetting that God is watching you - Sister Mary, charity scammer

He called himself Satan Gomer, is that name not evil? May God protect me and my work from him - Scammer Patrick meets Gomer, the Demon Dollar-chopper
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic